Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel

Peonies girl

Poor thing.......
How can she say this kind of thing? You should demand her to give you a explanation with compensation since her position higher. Why can't she solve for you right away? Why must wait? Like that she also not the management level I think.....
You talk to Eddie already before you talk to nellie?

LyviaOh

Eddie said no more ballroom for me on tat day.. Den I didn't talk to him anymore. Aft tat I talk to Nellie. Nellie also said e same thing. Tat day all e ballroom is occupied alrd.. They still thinking of other alternative. Shldnt be askin another couple to give up e ballroom ma.. So I think mayb they'll change other same millennium hotel for me.

LyviaOh

Nellie jus called me. She say she will arrange another 5 stars hotel for me.. If excess their per table price, e hotel will bear e costs.. Prob is other hotel still cannot cfm w them whether got available slot for me not..

Jonhl7

Hi, can anyone email me grand copthorne package and lynn or xavier contact? see in this forum so many recommended this two

pinktink

Hi i am new here
I finally got to meet Lynn, due to her busy appointment schedule, we got to meet her finally, lucky us!
Grand ballroom is really very beautiful and me and my bf fell in love when we visit, after talked to Lynn, we know she is the one that we looking for, her respond is very fast and she always make us laugh. We decided to confirm our wedding dinner there, and i think it will be full of happiness and fun, but i am doubts that i hope their operation manager Jason can also handle my wedding dinner, he seems good and see so many recommend him, but Lynn said she can take note and she only able to request when is nearer to my wedding and also not guarantee. How shall i go about? Can I write to the management? But i don't want to bring Lynn and Jason inconvenience, how can i do?

RS_

Hi ladies,
We had just signed up with Grand Copthorne and looking forward to our wedding next year! Keeping our fingers crossed and hope everything will go smoothly :)

ladyyaya

my wedding coordinator was Nellie Sin, overall I think she isn't so bad, even tho at times replies could be slow. But overall the whole wedding went smooth and she's very nice to be still around to ensure the event is smooth before she left for the day even tho she's not suppose to stay. Banquet in charge did a very good job as well, Firdaus, he's very merticulous. we are thankful to Nellie and firdaus..and my guests overall are happy with the food at grand cop.

Peonies girl

Pinktink, U alredi got 50% guarantee for d rite wedding manager, the other 50% must reali pray hard 2 get d rite banquet manager. I hope u get Jason. I had my wedding recently n incharge by him, reali fantastic, my hub keep on stressing me how this, how tht. Lucky both Lynn n Jason is there 2 calm him n when she know i coming down alone to ballroom, she take the extra effort to fetch me down from my rm o_O
We were super nervous b4 marchin in.......n Jason run out to guide us and want us 2 enjoy d dinner n said leave it 2 him 2 do all d job, Lynn also hold my hand n send me in like a sister, i almost cry:p...
They really got very good chemistry and both know d other person going to do wht next......n my wedding was prefect. My parent n our guest were so happy n i want 2 thank you the the hotel and Jason n Lynn 4 giving us d memories 4ever!

audrey.wq

I'm having my dinner at GCW this October 2014. Lynn is my coordinator. So far so good. Managed to get many perks and she very 豪爽. Many things we asked for she can just give. She even give us ideas on how to save cost on the candy bar. Hope everything turns out fine in October 2014.

Peonies girl

Audrey, hapi you aso got Lynn. Mine standard wedding show perks....i didnt ask 4 extra tings, but ok la, thos in d show r quite good alreadi. I tink impt is d dinner have 2 b smooth n we hav 2 b hapi ;)

Elewong

Hi, we are keen to sign up for a banquet at this hotel. Can anyone share with us the wedding package for 2015. What are the available perks?

rachelyn

I signed with GCW for Oct 2015. I met up with Nellie twice before deciding on GCW. Nellie was really patient and friendly. Was wondering if we could choose the coordinator for the banquet. Anyone opted for a specific coordinator?

RS_

I signed with GCW for Oct 2015. I met up with Nellie twice before deciding on GCW. Nellie was really patient and friendly. Was wondering if we could choose the coordinator for the banquet. Anyone opted for a specific coordinator?
hi all,
we're planning to have our wedding dinner in 2015 any can share the price list?
Can anyone email me Lynn's contact number as well ?

[email protected]
We did not opt for a specific coordinator. Was previously assigned to Lynn then she resigned and we got Eddie instead.
Jennifer, hope you managed to go down to their wedding show last weekends. :)

vic252

I am letting go of wedding dinner package at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Dates flexible, subject to availability and price may differ. Complimentary 1 bottle of house wine per table and also free flow of beer.There is also a discount of 888nett of the total bill as we signed it at the wedding show. Willing to throw in $3000 additional discount.

Location is at the grand ball room with the artificial garden.

Min no of tables: 30, Max no of tables: 50

Email me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at 9388 8792 for more details. Thanks.

eiko

I met up with this co ordinator Eddric. Has anyone heard of him? He gives me a very positive feeling... very warmhearted and nice to talk to. We managed to view the Galleria and Riverfront ballrooms and the outside natural daylight makes it great to hold a wedding lunch within.

rachelyn

I met up with this co ordinator Eddric. Has anyone heard of him? He gives me a very positive feeling... very warmhearted and nice to talk to. We managed to view the Galleria and Riverfront ballrooms and the outside natural daylight makes it great to hold a wedding lunch within.
I managed to view the Grand Ballroom when I met up with Nellie for the 1st time. But because I have already had few dinners there before, I roughly know how it would look like. She also brought us up to view the bridal suite (subject to availability).

eiko

I managed to view the Grand Ballroom when I met up with Nellie for the 1st time. But because I have already had few dinners there before, I roughly know how it would look like. She also brought us up to view the bridal suite (subject to availability).
How did you find the bridal suite? I found it a bit small....more for business suite. Are you booking the Grand Ballroom?

eiko

Bridal suite a bit smaller than expected but it's gd enough since only gonna stay 1 night. I booked the grand ballroom already :)
Yeah the bridal suite was quite small but luckily there's a mirror for makeup. Congrats! When is your wedding?

eiko

10 Oct 2015 :) How bout yours?
I haven't got an exact date yet but will be looking at Sep to Nov 2015. Is yours lunch or dinner? I must admit that Grand Copthorne's smaller ballrooms are nice but the pricing is also on the steep side, quite comparable to some hotels in town.

rachelyn

I haven't got an exact date yet but will be looking at Sep to Nov 2015. Is yours lunch or dinner? I must admit that Grand Copthorne's smaller ballrooms are nice but the pricing is also on the steep side, quite comparable to some hotels in town.
Mine is dinner. I didn't see the smaller ballrooms cos of my amount of tables. Price is indeed slightly steep but I convinced myself those in town will be facing massive jams :p Other hotels in town are more expensive too.

Btw, if you are looking at Nov weekend, it's almost full if I didn't remember wrongly. So better book soon :)

eiko

Mine is dinner. I didn't see the smaller ballrooms cos of my amount of tables. Price is indeed slightly steep but I convinced myself those in town will be facing massive jams :p Other hotels in town are more expensive too.

Btw, if you are looking at Nov weekend, it's almost full if I didn't remember wrongly. So better book soon :)

I'm looking at Lunch, you mean the other ballrooms also almost full? I'm flexible either Oct or Nov... actually I'm waiting to see if they have wedding show. Did you book during the wedding show?

aapricott

Hi, anyone held their wedding or booked wedding at galleria ballroom? How is the room like? In actually looking for a venue to hold 10-12 tables only

Using SingaporeBrides app

butterflywings

Hello, if anyone is interested in holding your wedding lunch at GCW on 22 Nov 2014 at the Grand Ballroom, please contact me at 9117 5570 or [email protected] as we are letting go of our banquet as we cannot meet the minimum tables (30)... I got package at $1,038 per table with additional perks. Thanks!

Hi those who have your banquet in grand copthone, are you able to get your cards printed else where? I was told to contact lil-art for card selection and printing

DTa

Hi those who have your banquet in grand copthone, are you able to get your cards printed else where? I was told to contact lil-art for card selection and printing

T-dragon is also their vendor! I much prefer T-dragon for the wide range of card designs... Lil-art only has 6 designs, in fixed colors. Very rigid.

Who was your hotel coordinator? I'm surprised he/she didn't tell you about T-dragon

T-dragon is also their vendor! I much prefer T-dragon for the wide range of card designs... Lil-art only has 6 designs, in fixed colors. Very rigid.

Who was your hotel coordinator? I'm surprised he/she didn't tell you about T-dragon

My former coordinator was lynn but she has left. She only gave us the lil-art brochure...

DTa

My former coordinator was lynn but she has left. She only gave us the lil-art brochure...

Who is your new coordinator? Mine was originally Xavier, but he moved over to corporate customers and Eddric took over. Haven't met him yet but he seemed a little aloof.

Anyway, you can go to T-dragon's shop directly and just tell them your banquet is at GCW. They will guide you from there. I decided to print my inserts elsewhere and only get the cards from T-dragon. Got them quite fast - within a week.