Good JP to recommend?

happymoonz

Just meet up with Mr William Cheong last week.
He was really a nice and good person, as we stayed far from each other, one east and one west.
He made the effort to meet at a central area to sign the consent form.
Thought the meetup was suppose to take only maximum 30mins, but we talked around 1.5hrs instead.
Chatted about the process, and even shared with us what will happen on the actual day.

P/S: I had a change in JP last minute ( 2 weeks before ) as I was not comfortable with my previous JP after the meetup to sign the consent form.
May I know whether Mr Cheong has any religions affiliations? Both of us are free thinkers and we hope to get bilingual JP with neutral religious background.

Thanks for your reply in advance :)

xSMILE

May I know whether Mr Cheong has any religions affiliations? Both of us are free thinkers and we hope to get bilingual JP with neutral religious background.

Thanks for your reply in advance :)

Hi, I am not sure if he have any religions affiliations. But he mentioned that he wont talk/ share too much on that day.
So there should not be any religions sharing or so. :)

michimochiie

Hi BTB,

Just had my solemnisation last Sunday. My solemnizer was Mr Cheong Yip Kwong (William). He is really a nice person. He guided us on what to do for registration at ROM and what to do during actual day such as the signing pen has to be black etc. He is amicable and approachable. He is with the Geylang GRC. Handles a lot of grassroot events etc. During my ROM, he was on time as well. Prompt in correspondence and will reply swiftly to whatsapp and email.

This is is email if you wish to consider him. :)
[email protected]

Hope it helps!

Yea, he's really nice, patience and friendly. Just met up with him together with my htb, he brief us carefully and the things to take note also. Telling us what might happen and how to solve etc.

msjac

Yea, he's really nice, patience and friendly. Just met up with him together with my htb, he brief us carefully and the things to take note also. Telling us what might happen and how to solve etc.

Contacted Mr. Cheong but he isn't available on my day :( So sad.

JuzDream

Contacted Mr. Cheong but he isn't available on my day :( So sad.
Guess i am lucky. I just contacted him last night and he is avaliable. In fact, i emailed him at 11.30pm last night and he replied me at 11.45pm on same day. Super fast reply!

Any review on Mr Francis Ng? I googled but there isn't much reviews.

Btw I'm curious if solemnization is done at ROM center instead of outside is red packet required for ROM's in-house JP?

Avril08

Just meet up with Mr William Cheong last week.
He was really a nice and good person, as we stayed far from each other, one east and one west.
He made the effort to meet at a central area to sign the consent form.
Thought the meetup was suppose to take only maximum 30mins, but we talked around 1.5hrs instead.
Chatted about the process, and even shared with us what will happen on the actual day.

P/S: I had a change in JP last minute ( 2 weeks before ) as I was not comfortable with my previous JP after the meetup to sign the consent form.

Hi xSmile can i check with you is this jp william cheong yip kwong number?97805638

Thanks

LHC

Hi, I am not sure if he have any religions affiliations. But he mentioned that he wont talk/ share too much on that day.
So there should not be any religions sharing or so. :)

Same thoughts! I'm a free thinker and hope my JP wouldn't touch on religious matters. Do you happen to have/found any photo of William Cheong?

Pigity

Same thoughts! I'm a free thinker and hope my JP wouldn't touch on religious matters. Do you happen to have/found any photo of William Cheong?
I think it will be easier to save his number and view his photo from whatsapp though. He seems like a nice man and btw I've also booked him for 2 oct :)

LHC

I think it will be easier to save his number and view his photo from whatsapp though. He seems like a nice man and btw I've also booked him for 2 oct :)
That's a great idea. I already confirmed with him for 18 feb even without looking at his photo. Heh! Just want to get it over and done with.

Xiaohuibebe

Hi all babes, I've emailed Mr William Cheong and he agreed to be my JP on 21 May 2017! Anymore review from him? Is he a very formal or informal kinda person?

akane81

After seeing all the recommendations here, I quickly whatsapp Mr William Cheong to book him for my July wedding! Luckily he is available and willing to take the booking so much in advance. :)

shulinaoy

Please do not engage him. I have created a thread about him and has more evidence from other brides about how money face he is..

Hi, we had a diff experience. we gave $88 for our Ang Bao but he didn't make any noise. He's quite nice except he sabo my husband to sing which is kinda nice since I wanted to hear my hubby sing anyway. In addition, he will get everyone to say something, mum, dad so on which kind of came at a surprise.

lemontreasure

Hello BTB!

I would like to recommend Mr Teo Chong Tee.

My solemnization was on the 18th February 2017. I contacted him end October 2016 via email and he was prompt in his replies. His instructions on how to go about with the online registration / documents needed were clear. He even provided us samples of Marriage Vows.

On actual day Mr Teo arrived early. During solemnization, his speech was professional and straight to point. We enjoyed having him as our JP :)

walkwithme

Hi I noticed most JPs met up face to face to sign the consent form. Is the original hardcopy of the consent form required? I got my consent form signed via email - i.e. only scanned PDF copy. Anyone went ahead with just a scanned copy?

lemontreasure

Hi I noticed most JPs met up face to face to sign the consent form. Is the original hardcopy of the consent form required? I got my consent form signed via email - i.e. only scanned PDF copy. Anyone went ahead with just a scanned copy?

Hi walkwithme, our JP did not require us to meet him.
We signed the form, scanned as PDF file and sent to him via email.
The JP signed the form and email us back the PDF file.
Remember to print out and bring along during your ROM appointment.