Furama Riverfront Singapore

mivti

Hi Jeanie

can u have the Jupiter room pics as well?
[email protected]

thanks
happy.gif

hwt

Anyone letting go of Furama Riverfront Dinner Package in 2011?

Pls PM if u have any package in 2011 to let go. Onli interested in Furama Riverfront in 2011. Mercury Ballroom.
happy.gif

hwt

Anyone letting go of Furama Riverfront Dinner Package in 2011?

Pls PM if u have any package in 2011 to let go. Onli interested in Furama Riverfront in 2011. Mercury Ballroom.
happy.gif

junxian

I just signed 2011 package, Jupiter room.

Its small but quite a long hall. changed my coordinator from Terence to Ira due to some reason. Personally experience is that Terence are more open for nego while Ira are less flexible ( prob because Terence is senior to begin with )

kacie

hi jun xian ,
Just like to share my experience with coordinator "I" ,becoz of her, i decided not to sign up with FRF . poor service ,inflexible , not responsible , slow in reply or nv get back to u ( u have to chase and remind her ). Hopefully , she had changed .

mivti

jun xian - i too signed with for Jupiter ballroom for 2011. mine is in dec 2011. when is your AD?

my coordinator assigned is Ira too. didnt managed to talk to her as the person who liaise with me was Carol during yesterday's wedding show. and i really pray that Ira will not disappoint me.

cinful

Hi!

i have just meet up with the event manager and discover that i miss the wedding show.. may i know any one attended? any special offer?

maybe i can ask for more thing ?

Thanks

mivti

cindy-the package is the same during the wedding show. just that there are lucky draw and complimentary refreshments. youmay try asking for more perks but i personally feel that their package are pretty good already =)

junxian

Hi Mindy.. mine is Oct 2011 =)

Was served by Terence initially... too bad he hard sell lunch to us instead ( but his offer is really amazing as its way off the book ).

agree on the inflexible part... will make her include my request black and white in contract

junebug

Hi everyone,

I had signed up with FRF Venus ballroom at the wedding show as well. Carol was the one whom served us but Ira was assigned as our coordinator. So far we have not met or talked to anyone else after the show. Just wondering anybody whom has worked with Ira before and turns out to be successful?

mivti

candy - mine was also served by Carol and Ira was assigned to us. will be meetign her this saturday to sign the contract. let u know how it turns out
happy.gif

junebug

Hey Mindy, thanks for your reply. Just wondering Ira contacted you or you contacted her. Carol only told me that Ira will contact me after she has done up the contract so we did not bargain for anything yet. But so far we have not hear from Ira yet and I also forgot to ask how long they take to do up the contract.
happy.gif

junebug

Hi everyone, is it true that for FRF they require you to settle the bill straight after the dinner ends? Anyone has negotiated to settle the bill upon checkout instead and they agreed?

mivti

Candy- I contacted her cause I need to set my schedule. Actually I tried calling her at office a few times but I always can't get her so I SMS her via hp. Her reply was pretty fast thru SMS. Plus she called me once to answer my query and to me she sounded assuring. Guess I will meet her Tmr then see how.

junebug

Mindy, that's nice to hear
happy.gif
I am fine with anybody being my coordinator as long as he/she is at least polite and helpful. Let me know how it goes tomorrow k. Gd luck tomorrow ^^

mivti

Candy- I finished my contract signing with her. Overall she is professional and nice. She answered my queries while signing the contract. If I hv anything unsure I can always call her, she is assuring n she is now a manager. So far not a worry ba thru 1st encounter
happy.gif

junebug

Hey Mindy, glad to hear that
happy.gif
By the way, did you negotiate for more perks today? And also do you happen to know if they can settle the bill on checkout or it has to be strictly after the dinner?

mivti

Nv negotiate cause I tried during the wedding show. Hee Hee Actually the package quite a good deal le right? Anyway the contract stated that payment must be made on the day itself after dinner

junebug

Yup agree that the package is the best among all the other hotels we sourced for..during the wedding show we didn't negotiate or what as well cause all the coordinators are so busy trying to serve everyone lol

sherrysoh

Allo all! i am new here.. interested in FRF and will be meeting ira this coming sat to discuss abt the package.. read a few "not so gd" comments abt her in the thread.. hope she doesnt disappoint me..

poshberries

Hi Candy,I think you can try to check with FRF if they allow you to settle the bill upon check-out. You can talk to your co-ordinator because I am also thinking of asking for this request as well.

poshberries

I have bad experiences for the banquet food because the "orh ni" -> yam paste is so starchy that sticked together and we cannot even separate the paste apart into portions. Not only our table had this issue, we saw alot of guests complaining about the yam paste as well. And the fish is kinda not fresh, no foul smell though but when you taste it, you know it is not too fresh, especially for people who eat seafood alot will know what I am trying to say. Service staffs are ok but most of them are old and 1 staff needs to serve 2 tables which made them very busy, so cannot blame them.

I am still thinking if I should sign up with FRF or Concorde (ex Le-Meridien)? Because both packages are very comprehensive and the wedding co-ords are nice people. Pls really advise me via [email protected]

I need to reply either party by this Thurs, 4 Nov 2010, which is really pressing me for time in decision! Thks!

sblue

Hi Celiss, my personal opinion, i prefer FRF. The package include free flow of beer and wine so we dont need to worries to see the bill. For ballroom, i think Venus ballroom more grand than Concorde.

Feliive and Cindy, the current package is same with what you can get during the showcase.
happy.gif

sherrysoh

met up with Ira yest.. find her quite nice .. hope she stay tat way.. but i think for jupiter ballroom, the red carpet walkway seems abit short.. anyone booking the jupiter ballrm and how yal find the red carpet aisle?

mivti

Sherry- I booked Jupiter too n I met ira as well. She us nice so far. Anyway she said if ur tables not max out then can hv L Shape march in, longer than the short march in
happy.gif

vocalicious

Hi all, I'm a Nov 2011 BTB. I had booked my banquet with FRF. Have anyone tried changing coordinator? My current ooordinator is very slow in replying and forgetful. Am worry that she will mess up my big day.

junebug

Hi, does anyone have Ira's email? I lost her email after the wedding show and would like to contact her regarding my contract..thanks in advance
happy.gif

vocalicious

Hi happy_tulip, my coordinator is a lady, previously there are others who gave quite a few bad comments about her. Im new to this forum, is it ok to name her here?

jayehsee

Hi, i'm a 2012 BTB, been googling around for banquet packages and found Furama Riverfront's perks very attractive. Googled a little more and found many bad reviews about it, though they're mostly dated back 2 to 3 years. Are they any better now? I'm looking at a small wedding of their minimum number of tables. Could I take a look at jupiter room too? PM me at [email protected]
Thanks!