For All dog lovers

relaxfun

Binbin

yeah there will be a goodie bag.. but nv win b4 yet hehe
happy.gif

matka

Hi Mag

i posted my dog's early pic sometime ago but I can't remmeber when. heehe. But here they are:
88164.gif

88165.gif

88166.gif

88167.gif

88168.gif

88169.gif

My dog is now 4 mths old
happy.gif
We got him at 2mths. Actually there's a story... when we first bought him, we were told by the pet store that he was a female. (At that time, being non-puppy owners, we couldn't tell the gender of the dog so we had to rely on the seller). So we asked all kinds of questions pertaining to keeping a female dog. It was only a mth later when we visited the vet that our dog was a male! #%$#&!! we were quite upset with the pet store for misinforming us.

hai. We still love our dog tho
happy.gif

relaxfun

matka

hey now i remember yr dog!! hahaha! 4mths still very young... when i bought Mango she was 4 mths old too... that was half a year ago.. time flies fast!!
happy.gif

matka

Hi binbin

hee.. our place doesn't have much of a theme - just contemporary. I know what you mean about cleaning up. Our schnauzer seems to shed quite a bit too even tho he's not supposed to shed fur... maybe he's just changing coat. That's a possibility. There is a lot of cleaning up but i guess that comes with the responsibility of owning a dog.

Have you tried bringing Prince over to your place for the weekend to see how he copes in your house? Honestly, I'm still a very new dog owner but I know what you mean abt missing the dog and wanting to see him all the time.

relaxfun

Matka

Schnauzer will change coat ah... hmm... my maltese doesnt have such prob... isit becos its got the undercoat kinda thing?

matka

Hi Mag

Schnauzers are supposedly a non-shedding breed (only when I brush then it's supposed to come off) that's why I was a little surprised when i saw fur on the floor. But it's less these days so maybe it was only for a period of time. heh.

Someone mentioned West Coast Dog Run! We just discovered it two weekends ago and it's really great fun
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Now looking for other places to bring the doggie.

binbin

hi Mag, most doggies have undercoat. prince also have....

Matka, sigh.....dilmena loh. yes we brought him ovr about 4 times liaoz. once he stayed overnight. and he couldn't sleep in the utility area, i think he didn't sleep at all and spent the night whining.... we can't go and check coz we want him to get used....vey sim tia loh...
sad.gif
and after that got a lot of clumps of fur lying around. u know, sometimes we leave our clothers to dry in the living room. and if he leaves his fur around like that our clothers wil be all furry. and our drying clothes in the utility area (his home) will suffer same fate. somemore he drools, so at the end of the day u can see patches of saliva on the floor..
sad.gif
does ur doggie drools until like that? sometims i wonder issit needing some getting used to loh. i mean, how come some owners dun mind loh, isit coz they are used to it?

matka

hi des,

Exactly! When we went back for an explanation as to what happened, the seller said that he was sorry, there was no excuse for giving the wrong information and said that he was willing to buy back the dog.

But of course not, we were not going to sell our dog back. Then he asked us how he could express his apologies but we said that we'd leave it up to him to suggest. He told us that he could either give us free grooming sessions or dog food for 5 mths.

My sister-in-law had a bad experience with him for sending her dog there for grooming before, so we decided that we'd take the dog food instead. He seemed apologetic enough and we wanted to give the store a second chance since we thought we had found the "perfect" store.

He then asked us what food we've been feeding the dog - and we said ANF Puppy, that's what he recommended us in the first place. Subsequently my husband went back to the store when it was time for us to pick up the feed for the first month.

There, my husband received the "Oh, you're here to pick up free food is it?" attitude. Then, we found out that they didn't give us a pre-packed one (the usual 1.5kg pack). They actually took those from their own big packet and resealed it into a clear plastic bag. We decided that we wldn't quibble with it.

Second month, we thought.. Ok, give another chance - go back and collect the second batch. This time my husband and I went to the shop. Same thing happened, they packed the food from their own opened stock and sealed it up for us. They put it in an opaque plastic bag and then we went home. It was only back home then we realised that they had given us a different type of food.

After that, we went back to the store to find out exactly what food it was and wanted to ask them why they didn't give us the same type since we shouldn't be changing the diet of the dog anytime we felt like it.

My husband brought back the food and he asked them what the brand was - and the guy had the audacity to insist that it was the same brand. So we asked him: Why is the colour and the shape of the kibbles different then? The guy just blamed it on the manufacturer. But how could an established brand have different types of kibbles for the same type of food? The worse part was, the guy had the audacity to ask my husband if the smell and taste of the food was different - what, my husband eats dog food meh?

How would we know, right? It was unforgiveable. If they weren't sincere in apologising in the first place, they should not have offered their 'assurances'. Instead of feeling better about the whole situation, we felt worse and now we have no regard for that pet store.

Some of the people I spoke to later actually gave us negative feedback abt the store.. but too bad for us, we had to learn it the hard way.

Apparently, they are a chain and some of their outlets have even been renamed... so i'm really trying to be careful which stores i patronise these days. *sigh*

relaxfun

matka

but sometime its realli hard to tell a dog's sex when its too small.. nvm lah since its yr pet liao..
happy.gif
if realli like to have a female dog, can buy one later on.
happy.gif

matka

Hi Mag

I can understand that if it's just anybody. But in this case, the seller was actually the breeder. If the breeder/seller can't even identify the gender of the puppy, then who else can we trust? He should have been an expert in his own field. We actually didn't mind it if he had been upfront about it and told us that he wasn't sure. We weren't specifically looking for a female or male, it's just that we had quite a rude shock when we found out later. In fact, we had almost registered the puppy with the AVA. We even gave "her" a name and made the dog tags before we found out that "she" wasn't a "she". hehe.. poor doggie, identity crisis.

matka

Hi Binbin

i don't have that much fur problems with my dog. But his 'bedroom' is now the common bathroom so clothes with fur isn't such an issue for me. But i guess you're right, it takes some time for them to get used to it.

my dog doesn't drool on the floor.. but he does chew his toys on the floor and he is a little oily so the floor becomes a little oily. Have to keep mopping it. hehe. How do you girls cope with it?

relaxfun

matka

hehehe you think the breeder is yr dog's daddy meh? hehehe... it doesnt mean that he will know the sex even if he's the breeder lah... we once went to get hamsters babies, we wanted one female and one male, it took the pet shop owner to check the sexes of the hamsters and we brought home the two cuties, ended up after a few months later, we found tat they were both females :p bo bian lor hehee

relaxfun

matka

my Mango not oily leh... how come will oily leh??? Mango likes to lick our hands like kisses, i just let her and after saliver dries up, my hands are like normal lor
happy.gif
sometimes i even hold on to her tongue when she tries to lick me ah!! hahaa

matka

I can understand what you mean abt hamsters. I once had two dwarf hamsters but because i bought them from this guy over the internet, i could never tell if they were truly male. I just assumed.

In the case of my pup, he actually had a tuft of hair underneath, but for us, not having any experience with puppies, had to rely on the expert's opinion. When we first saw the dog, he confidently told us it was female. So all our qns were based on looking after a female dog.

When we went back to the shop for an explanation, he said that he was sorry and he had never made such a mistake before. This means that he was sure that he could identify the gender of the dog at that age. Otherwise, he would have given his reasons. Anyhows, we can understand if a mistake had been made. But we were more put off by the subsequent incidences - ie. the thing about the dog food.

If they wanted to convince us of their sincerity in wanting to keep us as customers, they wouldn't have acted that way. In fact, most of our friends told us to demand for a refund, or at least a partial refund. But we didn't want to cheapen our dog, so we chose not talk about money.

It didn't help that my sister-in-law also had a bad incident with them.

Upon our recommendation, my SIL sent her cocker spaniel there for grooming. She made an appt for the morning and was supposed to pick it up at 6pm. But when she went back to the shop to collect it, nothing had been done to the dog. The shop totally forgot to groom the dog. Poor dog was so moody in the small cage he was left inside the whole day.

I guess it's just our (bad) luck! Heh. We've kinda found a nice little shop near Kent Ridge and hopefully we'll be able to get most of our stuff there
happy.gif

I don't know if my dog is really oily, but the floor does feel oily after he runs and rolls over it. hehe.

la_la

Hi Binbin,
my jrt shed alot..and drools alot too!!worse still,his bed is our fabric sofa! before u got the dog, all these comes in a package, and it is so unfair to seperate doggie from u cos u cant take the mess..sorry to be so blunt!!

Is it ur decision to buy/adopt prince? If yes, i believe he will be more than happy to stay with u rather than with ur in laws.. and i somehow feel that its quite cruel to restrict him to the courtyard..

As to ur qns y some owners dun mind the drooling: cos its their responsibility to accept it since they want to keep pets!! ok, what if next time you have kids..and babies drool as much as furkid leh..and does damage to ur hse oso>>

Prince gets the freedom and space in ur inlaws place, but that doesnt mean that he gets enuff love and attention, which i think the latter i what prince yearns for..

I hope u can gladly accept prince's fur and saliva in ur new hse... pls do bring him back with u !!1

kibi

HI Matka,

wow, tat pet shop really very terrible....i cant imagine if i leave my gals with them for a whole day n yet no hair cut or even a bath!!!!! Can u PM the name of the pet shop....so tat I will keep away from them.....

Mag, i guess the gender for hamster is abit difficult to differientia fm dogs...if not wrong, when dogs are at probably 2 mth or 3 mths, u will be able to knw the gender....

pegsfur

Matka,

I think that pet shop is really irresponsible ... How can he not know whether it's a boy or girl, considering their sex organs are diff?

At 2 mths, we dog owners can differentiate between a female & a male already! What more they are the breeder, they shld be able to tell the diff the moment they are born. It's just plain irresponsibe of them!

Btw, Coalie going to be spayed this Friday
sad.gif
Any tips on how to take care of her after the op?

kibi

pegsfur,

after the op, try not to let coalie run or jump (though after 2 or 3 days when she's 'recovered', she will still want to run) abt n dun bath her for abt 1 to 2 weeks....let her wear the E-collar when u r not at hm so that she will not lick her wounds especially after applying the cream on her....

relaxfun

matka

oh i think i know too little about dogs heheheh paiseh...

pegsfur

Bath her tomolo cos after the op, you will have to wait for another week be4 the next bath.

Empty stomach the nite before after 10pm, she migth get car sick after her ride to the clinic cos she has a empty stomach. Mango vomited liquid and bubbles when she reach the clinic.

After the op, when you see her, she will be awake but look very stone wan lor :p you might hug her in yr arms or leave her back in her crate for the ride home. She will be very emotional attached to you lor...

Leave her alone ard the house if she wana sleep just let her, evening after 6pm or 7pm then give food (1/3 of the usual amount) and water (also little bit will do). She can actually take water as soon as she reach home, but she might not want lor.

Mango hid herself under the table most of the time for the first week. I think she is in the stage of shock lor.

binbin

Hi Matka, thanks...
happy.gif
Will discuss with hubby.

Lala, dun be so worked up lah. :p I do knw that it is cruel to restrict him to the area outside the main house, that's why i was quite sad when FIL wanted to do that and that is when we decided we are going to bring him home. and whenever FIL not around, we will let him in and play. yes it is our decision to buy Prince. Wanted to buy a doggie for MIL, we choose Prince. as time goes by,we grew more attached as we are the ones who brought him to vet and took care of him during his skin infection and such.

The thing is, we are not saying we are NOT bringing him over. just that we just got married a mth ago, and we didn't know it will take so much time settling down. our housework has no time to get done even during weekends coz we are so busy visiting our parents and cleaning clothes etc. quite time-consuming now......getting used to married life. and our thoughts now are also about the children next time, whether they will be allergic to the fur and the saliva. i can think of one solution for the fur, prob to get a good automatic vacumm cleaner. and another thing we are worried is we will only see him in the morning and at night. in between for 12 hours he will be alone at home.... how is he going to cope??? i know some ppl do that but i dunno how Prince will take it. and i can't ask my mum to come over coz she's afraid of dogs....sigh..... i dun want Prince to be lonely also....

well, i guess we are confused now coz we are still settling down.....we have gotta think carefully. believe me, both of us love Prince very much, and last time when ppl told us all the problems we will be having with him etc etc we scolded them back.... now the only reason we are unsure is coz this is a getting-used period for us.....

relaxfun

last nite Mango really testing my patient leh... very HOT ah!

I help her wear her sleeping top and she kept wanting to bite it. I keep telling her not to bite, and she keep doing it... this is a every nite affair lor i dun see why she doesnt get it..
angry.gif

shane

Mag,

how come mango need to wear sleeping top ? Just read ur post and wondered if it's too hot for her. Afterall, she already got fur
happy.gif

relaxfun

Shane

Long Time no see you here!! Missing you here leh hehehehe
biggrin.gif

Its jsut a thin cotton pink top just make her remember that after wearing it, it will be time to sleep liao hehehehe..
proud.gif

btw, have you check out Mango's pics already?
happy.gif

sousa

Hi all,

Anyone owns a small dog like chihuahua and interested in getting some really cutesy clothes for the dog? I bought some clothes in Japan for mine but doesn't fit my fat kids anymore.The costumes are pretty cute. I have one rabbit one, and a pink dress and a blue mickey mouse T-shirt, and lady bird dress etc. Interested, drop me a note and we can meet to show you the stuff. They cost about $20 each.

My email is [email protected]

relaxfun

des

no lah, i onli have one nitie for her.. everynite say the same thing like: 'sleep sleep already' wat...and 'dun bite'!!

kibi

mag,

heeehee...me also, every nite will tell my gals, 'slp, slp' (in baby words) to them but once I switch on the air con, they knw n will jump rite onto the bed n ZZZzZZZzzzzzzz.....

relaxfun

des

ya lor!! most of the nite after she wore the nitie, i just have to warn her a couple of times and she will stop, BUT last nite, she was like a DEVIL!!!
angry.gif

la_la

Sorry... binbin, cos i have seen a few cases of young couple giving up their dogs becos of new hse/newborn etc..which is realllly unfair to the doggies!!

Just to share with u my experience..i got my jrt few mths after i moved into my new flat..Gotta make adjustments to lifestyle..During weekday, i will bring him down for a evening walk. If evening walk is not possible, i make it an effort to wake up 1/2 hr earlier that morning to bring him down.

AFter 1/2 hr walk, he will go back to zzz when we leave for walk. Surprisingly, i feel more refreshed at work too..

Weekends try to make some time for prince before u come back from parents place..If possible, go visit parents on alternate weekends. Housework i dont consolidate till weekends.. Eg; every wed wash clothes..(put in wash mach first, then bring doggie down.come up just need to hang dry.) thur sweep and mop, at the most take 1/2 hr.
This will make life easier, instead of sacrificing precious weekends on hsework.

Just my tots, u r in the best position to decide where prince resides.. I believe u will put his happiness in the first priority!!

binbin

hi lala....
happy.gif
actually i did think of doing housework on weekdays, that's a good idea.....but just curious, do u hang ur clothees outside to dry or inside the house/utility area/kitchen? if outside, do u leave it overnight? if so, are u conscious of the rain at night? and where does ur JRT sleeps huh? coz our Prince will likely sleep in the utility area, where our clothes will be hanging overnight if they are damp and weather outside is not good. the fur will fly and stick to the wet clothes. how to prevent that?

wah! u sweep and mop whole house only 1/2 hour! that's fantastic! for us, vacumming whole hse taks 1/2 hr. then i will get down on my hands to clean the bedrooms while hubby mop the living room. that will take another 1/2 if we are fast.....

well, abt visiting parents on alt weekends, not possible lah. :p i visit my parents (very near) about 3 times in the weekdays for dinner. and his parents would like him to come bek every weekend. that is something that we can't compromise. but i sure will take into consideration the one about doing housework on weekdays. and also, just asking, is ur house the dusty kind? coz ours, one week after cleaning the shelves wardrobe etc, we will see a layer of fine dust on the shelves the week later...
sad.gif
so we are thinking of getting the air purifier/atomizer. anyone has one of those?

matka

Hi Des, you've got mail
happy.gif

Pegsfur, yep. Just our luck. We thought that we had found a wonderful pet place so that we cld always go back there. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. But we have no regrets getting our dog cos he's wonderful!
happy.gif
I guess it's a lesson learnt.

Binbin, it would be nice to see a sheltie (Prince is a sheltie, right?) around the estate.
happy.gif
My place gets dusty easily. I suspect it's the nature of our location, since it's near the granite hill or something like that. Yah! I was thinking of getting an air purifier too but I can't remember the original brand. I think there are copies around now although I'm not sure how effective they would be in getting rid of dust. For clothes, I hang them at the service balcony. The weather here is too erratic - shine one moment and rain the next. The drawback is that the clothes take longer to dry and it doesn't have that fresh, crisp smell. We're considering getting a dryer in the near future but I'm still hesitant.

shane

hi mag,

glad that u still rem me
happy.gif

actually dog don't really need clothes. their fur can be quite warm at times esp in singapore. it's hot hot hot !
If you want mango to know that it's bedtime, all u need is a routine. like many here, just use a code word like 'slp slp', over time she will know.
same for my dogs, the moment we off all the lights in e hse and go into our rm for the nite, they'll follow and when i say 'slp slp', they'll just head to bed and lie there.
happy.gif

Yup, i've seen mango's pic and she's a cutie !
happy.gif

shane

binbin,
glad to hear that u've finally moved to ur new place !
happy.gif

I think u guys are settling down now so got alot of confusion.
But one thing you need to know and i'm sure u know already, is that having a dog in the hse would mean alot of changes in ur routine and the level of hygenie.
There will definitely be fur everywhere, no matter how much u clean. Also, with moving over, Prince might exhibit stress due to the new evironment and might demand attention and become destructive. All these is the part and parcel of having a dog. You just need to rough out the initial stages and everything will be fine after that.

I can still rem how excited and sure you were abt bringing prince over once u got ur new plc. Think it over clearly now and be very sure your decision and the consequences it will bring. I hope that prince will be able to join you soon and be loved as he should be. I rem that he doesn't have much freedom and attention in ur mil's place ?

It's sad that a dog is bot and no one wants to be responsible for it after that. I hope that once u settle down and settle down in ur life, Prince will get a place in it.
happy.gif

relaxfun

Shane

Actually its realli for the comfort of our eyes to see her in cute clothings i guess
happy.gif
but i knew that Maltese doesnt have undercoat so a nitie for her in our airconditioned room maybe is to be on a safe side lor
happy.gif

you know huh, she very smart wan leh... when we started to sleep, she will want to sleep on my comforter on the bed and when the aircon timer stopped she will jump down to the floor to sleep!! Smart rite?? :p

kibi

matka,

recived ur mail....thanks...i knw the shop u mentioning...used to send them for grooming but at different plc...tat shop tat i frequent to is quite alrite as i din hv any bad experience so far.......but i juz stopped sending them to there recently cos i found a house groomer. She's good n her equipments are always clean after the session...n plus, i can see n watch her doing at our own comfort n also knowing tat our gals are under good hands....

la_la

hi binbin...

Lucky u...my place dont have utility area (so bigger kitchen)leh..new flat somemore...I got no choice but to hang my clothes along the corridor. Yah we hang them outside overnite, no worries cos almost the whole blk doing that.Lucky we got long and "deep" corridors. Rainy days wont kena water..

My jrt sleeps on my fabric sofa...which is covered with his fur!! But i do clean up the sofa everyday.My place very dusty cos of the renovation ard, but a word of advice.. do hsework regularly instead of once a wk!! practice makes perfect>

And one more thing..even u let prince sleep in utility area,there is bound to be fur flying all around the hse.. like wat shane mentioned.
Emmm will u allow him full access of the hse during daytime?Hope u dont confine him to the kitchen..

before my xiaobai came, my floor reflects like mirror, now its like fur everywhere.

relaxfun

lala

how come xiao bai will drop fur??? is he a long fur coat jrt??? Mango doesnt drop fur leh.... onli if we comb and brush her...

which area do you stay???

binbin

hi hi lala, nice to have a deep corridor yar, somemore ur neighbours all doing same so its nice. yep i do intend to do housework during weekdays liaoz, now that i know you do... and that its possible.
happy.gif
thanks! prob going to start tonite if possible. after dinner at parents plc.

about roaming the house when we are not arnd, we may not feel comfortable doing that, until we are sure he is toilet trained at our house and he wun scratch our wooden furniture. otherwise, i wld do what most ppl did, confine him somewhre. but once we get back, we will def let him out. what do you think? JRTs are destructive right? u let him roam free ah? actually a fren of my hubby is worse. though we know they love their dog beri much, thye leave him in the crate when they are not home. only let him out when they are back. so he always hold back the urine until they are back....i dun wanna do that to prince....anyone does that?

Hi matka, which blk do you stay huh? Eh! actually there already IS a sheltie at our neighbourhood. its a grey and white one, beri cute. sometimes the owners dad (an old man) alks it, sometimes the wife....
happy.gif
they stay 2 blks away from me.. yes i agree its hard to dry the clothes. but for our place, we have gotten the hang of position of sun liaoz. for us, its best to wash clothes in the morning like 10pm. then hang out. at 12noon the sun is super hot and shines directly on clothes and 1/2 hr more it is usually dry. that's when we put our second load. sigh....but we usually wake up late hehehheee....

hi shane, yes he does't get much attention at PIL's place. but he is the back, so my MIL will talk to him when she goes hang the clothes. and one thing we notice recently wihch we are raher proud of. my FIL, who refuses to play with my BIL's dog, likes to play with Prince, and Prince loves to play with him too.
happy.gif
well, but freedom wise, i feel he has more space to run about in their plce than ours loh. coz for ours, he will be cooped up in the kitchen when we are not around. over there, he is let out of his playpen once in a while, and he can tear about the garden as he likes. Well, but after Lala mentiond about how she walks her JRT, i see that it could be done afterall. right now, i just wanna find a rythm and get used to it first. then we can introduce prince over.
happy.gif

matka

hi binbin

I know what you mean abt leaving the dog in a particular spot when no one is home. My dog is not fully toilet trained yet so he stays in the bathroom where his bed and toys are. He gets to roam ard when we are at home but we've got to watch him. The only thing is now my dog is getting too smart for his (rather, our) own good! Hehe.. He knows how to get the door open and tends to break out of the toilet. Thus leaving a little puddle here and there sometimes when we get home.

Otherwise, actually he seems to know where he should pee and poo. But i'm not sure if it's because he's lazy, or too kan cheong to go to the proper spot to do it properly sometimes.

You're staying at xx9 right? i'm at xx3. So far I've only seen an old man walking a mini schnauzer in the morning. Haven't hung around downstairs that much to see the others tho.
happy.gif

shane

Hi mag,

ya i think it's more for us to see when we put clothes on for our dogs heee.. hee ...

Dogs are smart ! I think mango feels cooler on the floor after the air con is off. 2 humans n 1 dog on the same bed can get quite warm after the air con is off.
happy.gif

my 2 chh are long coated and they sleep in our rm as well. I don't let them wear anything and they're ok
happy.gif

binbin,
yes, i think it's gd to get a hang of things first before bringing prince over. couples also have to get used to living together in their own nest also.

it does sound like prince got a bigger place at ur IL place. sounds nice that he can run in the garden. my dog would love that. but too bad, he only got the hse to run abt in :p

re confinement,
my dogs are in the kitchen whenever we are not at home. my dogs are small, so the kitchen should be big enuf for them. they are toilet trained, but not reliable yet. my younger dog will mess ard with the furniture and rugs. i did try to give them the hse, but i'll have alot of cleaning to do when i come home. So off they go into the kitchen when we're not ard. Of cos when we're home, they're free to roam
happy.gif

relaxfun

shane

i put mango in the living room and kitchen when we are not ard.. and she is comfortable with it
happy.gif
but there's one thing that we MUST always remember to leave up from the floor and tat is Rubbish Bin!!!!

jo23

hi,
anyone can help me here, anyone of u heard of cockerpoo? the puppy from cockerpoo and cocker spaniel is known as? Its stated as an official crossbreed but i dun seems to be able to get any info on this crossbreed. Pls help if possible. Thanks!!

vine

hi ladies,

i rem. i saw a post regarding of feeding dogs with brown rice formula and seaweed and etc...
can anybody give me that recipe again?
thank you.

la_la

Hi binbin...

Yah u r rite.. u need to find the rhythm in order to work out things... Luckily for me, my jrt is not that destructive.. alot of pple say xiaobai is a shih tzu personality with a jrt body!!Or maybe we adopted in when he is an adult,so more obedient? Or maybe he has undergone the obedience training cos..or maybe my hubby very strict with him..or maybe he is already neutered?? heehee

I place my rubbish bin on the floor, uncovered type..so far no problems cos we din throw any food items there..

I tried to confine him to the kitchen initially...testing only lar. Wat i did was to lock him in the kitchen, then me and hubby proceed to void deck. I could hear his barks for the whole 30 mins, and he urinate all over the kitchen.. Then tested again without confining to kitchen, came home to see him resting on the sofa and urinate in the correct place!!!

There is a another jrt in my block, who was confined to kitchen during daytime..owner says his behaviour getting more and more destructive..jrt "eat soft dun eat hard"..

We got the conclusion that the more we tried to restrict him, the more destructive he is!! Might as well give him more freedom, he happy, we also happy.

Maybe u can do this little test on prince when u bring him over??

Mag,

Jrt (by nature) sheds alot..though their fur is short. This is partly becos their skin is quite dry..

Btw i stay at woodlands dr 16.