Feline Bridal Shop

MrsLaw

Dont understand o. You mean... You paid $3088 including photography. But 2016 price is $2888 including photography?

$2888 is just current AD package without photography. So does that means the bridal shop is telling me their photography only cost $200?

cjnsal

$2888 is just current AD package without photography. So does that means the bridal shop is telling me their photography only cost $200?

The last feline saga is that they pay the photographer $350 only for 10hours photography and the results come out horrible. Now $200, i cannot imagine lol

And even so they should be reviewing your case based on the year of your purchase and not current year pricing

MrsLaw

The last feline saga is that they pay the photographer $350 only for 10hours photography and the results come out horrible. Now $200, i cannot imagine lol

Exactly! I even went down last mth to view their photographers' skills, i saw the saga couple AD photos. It's really bad, photos were blurred not focus and many more flaws. And what I'm saying are the other photos i saw, not only what the bride had posted.

cjnsal

Exactly! I even went down last mth to view their photographers' skills, i saw the saga couple AD photos. It's really bad, photos were blurred not focus and many more flaws. And what I'm saying are the other photos i saw, not only what the bride had posted.

Anw i just saw that Feline dont allow people to post reviews on their FB page o... For the photos u saw are the photos of other couples or the remaining photos of what that couple posted? How many photographers do they have?

MrsLaw

Anw i just saw that Feline dont allow people to post reviews on their FB page o... For the photos u saw are the photos of other couples or the remaining photos of what that couple posted? How many photographers do they have?

I saw their entire folder of AD. Ya i heard about that too. I only looked for their reviews after i signed with them, i told myself not to be prejudice. As what happened to others may not happen on me. But today i realized their service is still as bad even after the saga.

cjnsal

I saw their entire folder of AD. Ya i heard about that too. I only looked for their reviews after i signed with them, i told myself not to be prejudice. As what happened to others may not happen on me. But today i realized their service is still as bad even after the saga.

Actually when i saw the newspaper article on 晚报about the owner cry and say she may seek legal advice against the couple i jiu feel that the service CMI alr. Even after tt they publish the so called nice photos of the couple on their fb, i feel that its just digitally beautified and honestly dont look nice at all. Not impressed... Never QC the photographer and just pay $350 for 10 hours is something i cannot accept. Even if i find a freelance photographer now, amateurish one per hour also $80

Liamnat

It is a little late for me to make any changes now. My wedding is 3 weeks away. Sigh. I am praying and hoping for a good photographer.

Liamnat

For the brides to be, do note that Feline has moved to level 6. The place is more cramped and smaller than before. I still prefer their layout at level 1. It was more spacious and easier to select the gowns. The current one has to squeeze through the aisle..

cjnsal

For the brides to be, do note that Feline has moved to level 6. The place is more cramped and smaller than before. I still prefer their layout at level 1. It was more spacious and easier to select the gowns. The current one has to squeeze through the aisle..

I thought they are at lvl one with a shop front facing the road? Dint know they moved

Liamnat

I thought they are at lvl one with a shop front facing the road? Dint know they moved
They have moved a few weeks back. I just went to choose the gowns last week. Give me the vibes that they are cutting the costs.. I am so worried that they may close down. Hope they don't!

cjnsal

They have moved a few weeks back. I just went to choose the gowns last week. Give me the vibes that they are cutting the costs.. I am so worried that they may close down. Hope they don't!

Cutting cost more likely bah. Dont think will close down because if they did sign a new lease with landlord will at least be a 6months to 12 months lease. Dont think too much and scare yourself. Faster settle the wedding and move on.

Liamnat

Cutting cost more likely bah. Dont think will close down because if they did sign a new lease with landlord will at least be a 6months to 12 months lease. Dont think too much and scare yourself. Faster settle the wedding and move on.
Level 6 used to be the prewed photoshoot area. Don't think they sign the new lease.

Liamnat

Huh.. They now they merge the prewedding photoshoot area and shop front both on level 6? Wow no wonder you say squeezy.
Yup.. They joined the two places together, including the pre-wedding makeup area and the small office for the selection of photographs are all located at the same place.

cjnsal

Yup.. They joined the two places together, including the pre-wedding makeup area and the small office for the selection of photographs are all located at the same place.

Thats quite a major cut o. Nvm lah your wedding is 3 weeks later, very fast one! Dont worry! Relax relax be a happy bride! :D

MrsLaw

Actually when i saw the newspaper article on 晚报about the owner cry and say she may seek legal advice against the couple i jiu feel that the service CMI alr. Even after tt they publish the so called nice photos of the couple on their fb, i feel that its just digitally beautified and honestly dont look nice at all. Not impressed... Never QC the photographer and just pay $350 for 10 hours is something i cannot accept. Even if i find a freelance photographer now, amateurish one per hour also $80

Idk how this rachel manage her business. Her attitude and business ethics are not there at all. Plus the couple didn't even black the outlet or say anything that didn't happen. What they said are the truth and in the newspaper the rachel even cried and said, she's been wronged.

Another article i read before online via straits time.
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...copyright-of-their-wedding-photos-say-lawyers

cjnsal

Idk how this rachel manage her business. Her attitude and business ethics are not there at all. Plus the couple didn't even black the outlet or say anything that didn't happen. What they said are the truth and in the newspaper the rachel even cried and said, she's been wronged.

Another article i read before online via straits time.
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...copyright-of-their-wedding-photos-say-lawyers

Cheapo lo. Unethical, how can anyhow use people wedding photo without their permission. Pfft!

cjnsal

Ya really super unethical. Your current pricing also none of my business why must i pay when i signed last yr.

Seeing that they have downsize their premises shows that their business may not be doing as good as last time already bah. But i think very bad leh... How can make u pay current price and not last year price when you have signed with them last year? Like tt whats the benefit of signing up them them early o? Abit like 没有诚信leh... Last time they very popular one right?

MrsLaw

Seeing that they have downsize their premises shows that their business may not be doing as good as last time already bah. But i think very bad leh... How can make u pay current price and not last year price when you have signed with them last year? Like tt whats the benefit of signing up them them early o? Abit like 没有诚信leh... Last time they very popular one right?

Never heard of them before, i signed with them during road show. I wonder after the saga how did some of them manage to cancel their package and ask for full refund.

cjnsal

Never heard of them before, i signed with them during road show. I wonder after the saga how did some of them manage to cancel their package and ask for full refund.

I doubt can cancel package and ask for full refund bah. No boss in the right mind will agree de. Maybe sign up rate dropped?

matilda280713

We just had our photoshoot with Feline on the 29/5/16. Based on all the mixed types of reviews found online.. I would actually say Feline did a very good job. They have wonderful and awesome staff who go the extra mile to make things work out. Mia was there during my fitting and she really took out my gowns for me to try and was very patient. She gave honest opinions on how the gowns look on me. I asked her who was my make up artist but she couldn't say. But she assured me the photographer would be Gary. I was relieved based on the good comments I read on him online. On that day when I reached there. I was attended by Mia. Then I knew she was my make up artist. She was very gentle and asked me if I had my preferences in how I wanted my make up and hair to be done. I told her to decide. I was ok. She then really did above my expectations and made me look so good. She was so Creative with each hairstyle. Gary was even better. He was so fast and efficient and went the extra miles on his knees and on the muddy ground and in the hot sun just to get the perfect shots from different angles. I would definitely say I had the most memorable experience in Feline. And though I was tired at the end of the day. I was happy and had made new friends. Thank you Feline. Special thanks to all Feline staff especially Mia and Gary and all the other staff who helped us here and there throughout our whole photoshoot journey.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 24

MrsLaw

I doubt can cancel package and ask for full refund bah. No boss in the right mind will agree de. Maybe sign up rate dropped?

If i were to post screenshots of those emails exchange, i think you'll want to vomit blood like me. Rachel have the worst customer service ever.

Btw did you ladies' invoice have prices of each breakdown to make up the total sum?

Aj.tan

I'll be gg to case, if she take away my last straw.
Hmmm the photog was part of your package that you signed last year? Probably a bundle deal, so they gave you the photog "cheaply" when actually perhaps, just perhaps, it costs say... $600? But since you sign a package so they gave it to you at $200?

Maybe can try to bargain to change the photog to something else rather than a refund for that?

Anyway I was so worried about photography, AD gown selection etc so decided to do all ala-carte albeit more ex. Almost signed with Feline at roadshow though cause they seemed pretty reputable (then).

Liamnat

Ladies can I check with you.. How much more did u top up your MUA if she comes before 6am for the actual day makeup?

MrsLaw

Hmmm the photog was part of your package that you signed last year? Probably a bundle deal, so they gave you the photog "cheaply" when actually perhaps, just perhaps, it costs say... $600? But since you sign a package so they gave it to you at $200?

Maybe can try to bargain to change the photog to something else rather than a refund for that?

Anyway I was so worried about photography, AD gown selection etc so decided to do all ala-carte albeit more ex. Almost signed with Feline at roadshow though cause they seemed pretty reputable (then).

They decides to change something else for me after i told that I'm heading to case about it. I've yet to say yes to it. anyway i wont be taking their photographer as I've alr decide on others. Their AD photos to me it's really cmi.

Having ala carte is damn exp in sg. Unless you took some ala carte overseas or buying it online.

Hi I am a Feline bride too! Just went down to select the PS photos on 20/05, and scheduled another short appointment on the 22/06. Is this appointment to view the edited photos before they send it for printing? And when will the soft copies will given to me, need a few for Save The Dates! TIA!

cjnsal

Just saw that feline bridal has renamed themselves as feline wedding. They have removed the ratings on their facebook page as well and stopped people from posting. They would only repost if people have compliments about them -.-

And think they are quite business hungry cus now they do personal and family photoshoots as well.

Aj.tan

They are super aggressive. Went to Nex, salesperson approached us and we told him we are not interested and he followed us quite persistently. He kept wanting to ask me to sit, thankfully my HTB kept standing between us so the salesperson had no chance to grab me.

After that, he kept asking if we wanted to take family photo :/

Mi5sy

Hi all! I'm really anxious now about having signed with Feline. I am looking to tie the knot in 2017 and yet to have my PWS taken. Any MUA and PG to recommend? TIA!

DOC LIM

Its been a month after my pre wedding shoot .
Just selected my photos and it's so nice .
Really appreciate Feline Bridal for their wonderful services .
Esp Hai Yan and Gary :) giving us a wonderful hassle-free wedding experience :)

Alexrose

Just had a photo shot with Feline lastmonth. Honestly,they did a good job. The photos i selected are so nice! My family really love it. Thanks Feline!

Alexrose

I just had a photo shoot in Feline Wedding! Gowns are beautiful and Staffs help me to find the best one looks good on me. By the way i signed at Nex , Serangoon with offfer. I think promotion still is available now

DOC LIM

Based on the mixed types of reviews found on line .
I would like to give my honest genuinely opinion .
They are really nice and helpful peoples we meet .
Keep it up Feline Wedding :)

Achinoo

I was Feline customer! I bought pre-wedding and actual day package! Just really appriciate coz they have many beautiful gowns and suits. They gave me the best service! I highly recommend u to use their service!

Linaaaa

I want to share u guys my experience with Feline.
I signed it last month with the offer. I was so anxious before. But i must say that they did really good job! Staffs are nice and helpful. The photos was selected so nice and i just got many compliments from my guests!