Feline Bridal Shop

Mag_07

Not sure if it's too late to reply.. their indoor 'studio' has nothing but just wallpaper. not sure if you had read my reviews.. I think I described everything there.

Hi Lemonzil, its not too late. My photoshoot will be next friday.
I did called them a few weeks ago and asked what their indoor studio look like, the lady mentioned that there are furniture props. Maybe they have changed??
Anyway not having too high hope with Feline. I will update all again after my photoshoot.
Have not decided my photoshoot location. All i know is i want to go to the lalang area in Pungol. Kenny the photograph was there when i selected him, and i told him to plan the photoshoot locations and the itinerary for that day.
I think my mentality is different from other excited brides.

Karl joleen

Hi Lemonzil, its not too late. My photoshoot will be next friday.
I did called them a few weeks ago and asked what their indoor studio look like, the lady mentioned that there are furniture props. Maybe they have changed??
Anyway not having too high hope with Feline. I will update all again after my photoshoot.
Have not decided my photoshoot location. All i know is i want to go to the lalang area in Pungol. Kenny the photograph was there when i selected him, and i told him to plan the photoshoot locations and the itinerary for that day.
I think my mentality is different from other excited brides.

Hi, For your info. I had my photo shooting last few weeks ago. my photographer is Kenny. Totally dissappointed with his skill. out of so many shot i only manage to squeeze out 43 pcs. most of the picture is really sux to the max. And there is there are furniture props, But Mr Kenny dunno how to use , only ask to swing your gowns, hold your gowns. And rmb check is there any ERP and parking fee for the outdoor shooting place you want to go . cause they will charge you at the end of the day. And over time too.

Last edited:

Karl joleen

Hi @audpowow and @skypark

did you feedback or complain? if so what did they say or compensate?

I do have problems with their dresses and service too. Many hidden rules not mention and many promises not done. utterly upset.

Hi,

As my ROM date is in 2 weeks time this month, And i have inform them that the timing is by 11.30am ( we need to be at the Venus for our solemnization) which is before their opening time. Now they are saying there will be another chargers if we MUST do it before their opening hrs. I was question back.In the 1st place the sales person BOBO saying that is full packages. everything is in. But the stuff say will check for us. i wonder Does this mean i and JP need to wait for the feline to open shop den can start my solemnization. The stuff only return me i "check 1st" And there is no sound before we walk out the feline.

Karl joleen

Hi brides that have taken indoor shoot with Feline, can I know how is their indoor studio set up look like?

Is it just wallpaper and taking pictures without props? Or the studio is decorated with different theme background with props?

Thanks

Hi,

Indoor is just wall paper shooting. and i advise dunn choose kenny as your photographer. As im damn regret to have his as my photographer. And do as for preview before you get another shooting. cause end of the day while you choosing photo time you will regret with fire. Outdoor shoot. Do check the place you choose does it have parking fee or ERP cause they will charge you end of the day. and ur over time.

Jason Yip

Hi all,

Just got married last week and would like to share my experience with Feline! In summary... Feline is expensive but worth every dollar and cent!

I took up the package with local photoshoot + actual day photo and gowns/suits.

Everything was much more than i expected!

My pre-wedding photographer, Gary was very professional. He made us so comfortable and natural that all our shots did not like posed.

I am very impressed that they allowed us to borrow so many suits for my brothers.

The most impressive was the actual day make-up artist and photographer. I think they really went the xtra mile to make the whole day so memorable. They even helped us facilitate the whole day's event by joking with my relatives and helping in small task throughout the day and night. Many of my friends kept asking me to pass them their contacts.

tulipslove

Hi guys!

We are letting go our Feline bridal package (Taiwan) at $500 lesser, from $3988 to $3488. This can also be change to Local Photoshoot and will discount $300 from the usual local photoshoot + AD package. Price Negotiable! so do email me at [email protected] to discuss.

We got this during a road show so package is already cheaper by 30% and we manage to bargain many FOC for Actual day. Due to personal reasons we gotta let it go. Package valid for 5 years!

Photoshoot at Taiwan (nett! no additional charges)

3 days 2 night hotel free
Free transport
3 gowns for bride
2 suit for groom
Free lashes
Free ampoules
Makeup artist will follow bride around the whole day free

Wedding Album

33poses instead of 20
48R or 18R album
smaller album of size 12R
5in1 table top photo frame
big portrait
Actual day

4 gowns for bride:
-Tea dress
-Rom gown
-White gown
-Evening gown
2 suits for groom
2 jackets for both fathers
2 dresses for both mothers
Suit and dress free for flower boy and girl
Free makeup trial
Free bouquet flower
Free corsagesFree makeup and hair
Free car deco flowers

Joycelim0512

Hi ladies! sorry for the hiatus!!!

Just want to give a quick update on Feline Bridal because they've been nice so far! FYI, my PS was in Taipei - Tamshui Manor

MUA: I'd recommend LiLi! She is the rockstar of the MUAs (okay, I wouldn't actually know how the rest are coz I've only worked with her) I had my fitting for PS in end Aug even though my PS was in Oct. I rallied my HTB and 2 gfs along to help pick my gowns for PS. LiLi is small and petite, but she has the engery of an duracell bunny! We took about 3hrs to finalise our looks and I even showed her some pictures for the hairstyle I want for PS. I told her I liked hairstyles that had some braids in it. That was in August. Come Oct, on the day of our PS, I had 4 looks and all 4 hairstyles had braids!!! I was so shock that she actually remembered and did not need any reminders! Her hands were fast, make-up was natural and the hairstyles were creative! I totally love the hairstyle that went with the cheongsam gown I picked... Awesome girl there!!!

PS: I went with Pierre/GuoLong. He is just so funny! The way he coax us to laugh and pose were so funny that our photos came out to be very natural! He was great with directions and were very accommodating! we wanted to go with the old, rustic feel in TW so we did some homework and found a location outside of Tamshui Manor which we like. Although we went there late and could only capture about 5 shots in the dark, but I must say that both LiLi and Pierre were very professional and patient with us! It was tiring, but we had a lot of fun!

Thank you Pierre and Lili for the wonderful experience! And thank you Rachel for helping to coordinate and making this possible! Now that we've chosen our photos, I cant wait to see the final layout!! :)

Hi can I have lili's contact?

bh.py

Letting go of a $600 voucher for Feline Bridal.
*Can only be used to discount a single piece of brides maid dress.

Willing to consider all offers. PM offer if interested.

paperbook

Hi BTB,
I would seriously urge all of you to reconsider if you are shortlisting Feline Bridal.

I went down to their store yesterday and had already made prior appointment before that. The lady served me thought I was there to choose photos, but I told her I am a first timer to their shop and is here to see their package and gowns. So she passed me the Ipad for us see the gowns which are in store. Next I asked if I can try the gown? Because I am a strong believer where I would need to like their gowns before signing any package. Otherwise, I would head to the roadshow and sign the package which would provide more perks. This is when the 'true' services appeared. She said in order for me to try my gown, I would need to make an appointment as the fitting room is full for the day. I told her, I did and appointment was made with Eunice. So she called Eunice to clarify everything. When I met Eunice, she said I would need to sign the package first before I could try the gown.

What really upset me was, the lady clearly said for trying of gowns, I would need to make an appointment, which I did! I didn't want to argue much, and I left the BS.

Even though there were a few negative feedbacks on their services, I thought why not just give it a try as it may that particular sales person and to give them a chance as well. But I was wrong.

Feline Bridal words can't be trusted and I can't imagine the services which Feline Bridal would provide after signing the package...I am glad I am experiencing this now and not after signing the package with them.

Thought it may be good to share...

leonlin2

Suck to the max, feline bridal. Photographer Gary.
Pls go to Facebook, the feline bridal to see the review. All is negative. Don waste your money.

sherryjiajia

Hi all,

Would like to share my experience with Feline Bridal. The process of liaising with their boss Rachel was not smooth sailing as she tends to forget appointment and her reply via email was not very polite and PR either. But since I have already signed it, I just have to be more diligent and call her near to our appointment to confirm our appointment date and time before hand. She sounds friendly over the phone though.

Our photographer for the wedding day, Dick, was arranged by Feline Bridal. I was quite displeased with the arrangement process as the coordinator for the arrangement of the photographer, Alan, was not very responsive and he only told us who will be our photographer one day before our actual wedding day despite us kept texting and calling him on this. But nonetheless, Dick arrived punctually on my wedding day and took great pictures for my wedding day and dinner banquet.

I strongly recommend Lili who was my MUA. I loved her service, her taste of choosing the right gown for me and her make up and hair do skills! She made my experience at Feline a nice one!

You can see more of my pre-wedding photoshoots, and my actual wedding day experience with Feline on my blog: http://idylsherry.blogspot.com/search/label/Wedding

usahana

Hi all,

Would like to share my experience with Feline Bridal. The process of liaising with their boss Rachel was not smooth sailing as she tends to forget appointment and her reply via email was not very polite and PR either. But since I have already signed it, I just have to be more diligent and call her near to our appointment to confirm our appointment date and time before hand. She sounds friendly over the phone though.

Our photographer for the wedding day, Dick, was arranged by Feline Bridal. I was quite displeased with the arrangement process as the coordinator for the arrangement of the photographer, Alan, was not very responsive and he only told us who will be our photographer one day before our actual wedding day despite us kept texting and calling him on this. But nonetheless, Dick arrived punctually on my wedding day and took great pictures for my wedding day and dinner banquet.

I strongly recommend Lili who was my MUA. I loved her service, her taste of choosing the right gown for me and her make up and hair do skills! She made my experience at Feline a nice one!

You can see more of my pre-wedding photoshoots, and my actual wedding day experience with Feline on my blog: http://idylsherry.blogspot.com/search/label/Wedding

Hi, Rachel the in-house designer wasn't very polite either...very rude. :(

BTB, please do your research carefully. After-sale service is very important when it comes to your once-in-a-lifetime experience.
I'm so glad that I have Lily as my MUA. Thanks to the salesperson for her recommendation!

My AD is May 2015 and will keep all updated on my experience with Feline Bridal.

sherryjiajia

Hi, Rachel the in-house designer wasn't very polite either...very rude. :(

BTB, please do your research carefully. After-sale service is very important when it comes to your once-in-a-lifetime experience.
I'm so glad that I have Lily as my MUA. Thanks to the salesperson for her recommendation!

My AD is May 2015 and will keep all updated on my experience with Feline Bridal.

Hi Usahana,

Ya, Rachel is quite poor in PR. Lol. But my experience tell me that everything will be quite ok as long as the MUA is Lily. Oh, one thing to note. I was also quite frustrated when liaising for my photographer on my actual day. The liaison seemed to be in Malaysia and he is quite slow in replying my messages and picking up my calls, and he only gave me the name and contacts of the photographer for my actual day the day before. I was so worried that time. But in the, the photographer did turn up punctually and did a good job :)

usahana

Suck to the max, feline bridal. Photographer Gary.
Pls go to Facebook, the feline bridal to see the review. All is negative. Don waste your money.

Did they change their facebook page to remove the negative remarks? I can only see pictures. Please do share more. really need your help...

DingOOPS

I'm also a feline bridal btb. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will update you all of my experiences..

sharon0904

Hello all!

I'm a Feline BTB too.. Going for my first fitting this sat and my AD is in June!
Not sure if there is enough time for everything..

Keeping my fingers crossed after reading so many bad reviews *hopeful*
Will update on my experience!

sharon0904

Hello! Back to update on my experience with Feline Bridal.

So my appointment was at 3pm and i got there at around 2.45pm. Went in and there was Landy greeting me.
Landy led me in to show me the coloured gowns and hubby was at the front area paying the balance :p

Went ahead and started to try the gowns. Quite satisfied overall.
Service staff (Landy) was friendly and very helpful! Showed her some photos of the gowns that i would prefer and she went ahead and picked some out for me to try.

Was told that they would be moving to Delta House in a few months time.. Do take note!

Going for my pre wedding shoot after CNY! Will be back to update :D

usahana

My experience with Feline Bridal is definitely not a memorable one, I will share more after my AD.

Just couple of points to note:

1. I'm just wondering if their service is really good, why are people giving up the packages?
2. What happen to the poor reviews posted on their facebook as claimed by contributors on this site? Note that this site is a non-biased site and cannot be manipulated as compared to facebook page of companies.
3. Their facebook does not allow comments to be posted.
4. Take note of fine prints on their contract.

Ceramic1234

Hi Everyone !

I did my overseas photo shoot with Feline last week. I heard that they have a new indoor studio too !

The after-sale service provided by Feline was good. Rachel replied to my emails pretty quickly.

I spent 9hours in the studio trying out their gowns and looking through their pictures and they gladly entertained me.

But they could be really busy during March and April as their schedule book is fully packed.

My stylist was Miya and my photographer was Gary. Rachel got them to contact me and they did so promptly.

Miya's make-up skill was good. It felt comfortable and looked natural. I didn't have any breakout after the make-up. She assisted me in my touch-up, wiped off our perspiration and did different hairdos for all the dresses I picked although I was entitled to only 3 styles.

Gary was patient and helpful. I showed him certain pictures that I want and he was able to replicate those. He also checked with us what are the styles that we like and gave us suggestions on pairing our outfits. He just came back from Taiwan but did not show any sign of tiredness or frustration.

We were not able to finish the photo shoot on one day and the pair offered to come back the next day to continue with the shoot. They worked really well and made us feel comfortable throughout the process.

My photo selection is in April and my actual day is in June. Will try to update as much as I can.

sjan

Hi all I have just signed up for feline bridal but not pay the full amount. I saw so many bad reviews about this bridal shop, should I give up? Anyone know is the pacakage for TW good so far?

sjan

Hi!

I'm a Feine 2014 BTB!I just signed up my package with them at last week's BOWS and I wanted to share my experience so far. It was the 1st bridal studio we visited at the fair and we were happy with the things they've offer! My HTB who said we were there just to look and should not buy anything impulsively was the one who nodded his head and encouraged me to purchase it!

We were served by Rachel and had no idea on who she was! As usual, she was just introduced as the in-house Designer. I'm guilty of not doing enough homework and missing Feline out!But I'm really happy with my package as Rachel really threw in alot of things for me! Comparing my pre-wedding PS in Taiwan(includes AD gowns and makeup, only no AD photography) and my girlfriend's local PS, I think mine is more worth it!

We didnt know that BOWS was tied up with Citibank and they allowed interest-free installments for the packages! So when we asked Rachel if we could apply the card and come back to purchase it. Instead, she enouraged us to use another card first to secure the rate, then she'd do a refund once we've gotten the card. about 3 days after the fair, we went to the shop and she readily wrote a check to my HTB and did not complain when HTB's card was not activated and took quite awhile to settle the transaction! Not even a black face or attitude!

All in all, my experience with Feline and Rachel has been great so far! I'm also looking forward to choosing my gowns in May/June and my pre-wedding PS in Taiwan this June! I'll update you guys again after the later stages!!
happy.gif
hi , how is your experience with feline ?

cristan

Hi all I have just signed up for feline bridal but not pay the full amount. I saw so many bad reviews about this bridal shop, should I give up? Anyone know is the pacakage for TW good so far?
Hihi.. I just came back from my bs in taipei.. The one that they highly recommended to go.. I think for myself, im not super particular abt most of the stuffs so im quite ok with this shop.. I think out there are so many shops.. So i believe its a matter of whether u met the correct sales person, MUA, photography etc..

lemonzil

Graduated Feline BTB here..

after reading so many discussion here.. i can only guess that.. they selectively provide customer service..

if you know what i mean..

Lili is still there? She's really the best...

cristan

Graduated Feline BTB here..

after reading so many discussion here.. i can only guess that.. they selectively provide customer service..

if you know what i mean..

Lili is still there? She's really the best...
Hihi.. Lili is really the best! But i just got informed that she is 2 months preg (according to the shop) so she resigned... :(
My actual day need to find another MUA but i dunno who else is as good as her :(

sjan

Hihi.. I just came back from my bs in taipei.. The one that they highly recommended to go.. I think for myself, im not super particular abt most of the stuffs so im quite ok with this shop.. I think out there are so many shops.. So i believe its a matter of whether u met the correct sales person, MUA, photography etc..
Hihi , who is ur mua , photogrpahy and sales person ? So where did you went for your ps in taipei ?

dlsy

Hi Al, i just signed up with feline bridal yesterday at their vivo roadshow and i had paid the full payment already. But after reading the review online, i am afraid i am making the wrong decision :( the only concern for me is the gowns range to choose. is it true we can choose any range from their bridal shop!?

And they didnt state it down in my invoice so i afraid it will be different when i reach the shop.

Anyone to advise? Thanks !

sjan

Hi Al, i just signed up with feline bridal yesterday at their vivo roadshow and i had paid the full payment already. But after reading the review online, i am afraid i am making the wrong decision :( the only concern for me is the gowns range to choose. is it true we can choose any range from their bridal shop!?

And they didnt state it down in my invoice so i afraid it will be different when i reach the shop.

Anyone to advise? Thanks !
HI, i think its better to ask them write black and white.how much did you pay .?

dlsy

I sign up but gave up after reading the review online and from friends.

Wah ! But already sign up leh. Wont it be wasted. Maybe different ppl experience differently? I think we should still go ahead for the photoshoot and give it a try. I just fixed w them on July to try gowns for pre wedding photoshoot. maybe i can share my review by then ;)

miloice

11 years ago, we decided to let go of a package with another bridal studio. Made the decision after reading reviews and getting them to do my wife's make up and gown rental for ROM.

Depends on your budget and how much are you willing to spend. No point to try to make good a bad decision and struggle with it. Either you lower your expectations of the wedding or you give it up.

sjan

Wah ! But already sign up leh. Wont it be wasted. Maybe different ppl experience differently? I think we should still go ahead for the photoshoot and give it a try. I just fixed w them on July to try gowns for pre wedding photoshoot. maybe i can share my review by then ;)
yup, different ppl different experience..yup you can share.. who the ontle tt serve u ?

Joey.L

Hi! I am Feline BTB too and initially requested for Lili too but sadly she had resigned. Has anyone use Lina for their makeup before?

cristan

Uh-oh! I thought she was good and requested for her. Any recommendations for MUA in feline?
Hmm.. I think this is quite personal leh.. Cos some ppl might think this person nice.. Some say not nice.. But u can try miya or haiyan maybe?

Joey.L

Hmm.. I think this is quite personal leh.. Cos some ppl might think this person nice.. Some say not nice.. But u can try miya or haiyan maybe?
I think I will communicate with her first during my selection and see her portfolio. Eunice from Feline say her skills are similar to Lily's.

infinity24ever

Hi to all, We signed up to Feline Bridal last Nov at Bugis. And now that our photoshoot is near, i happens to read some blogs. Negative reviews. Is it really bad? :( Wondering now if we will continue. HEadache!