Feline Bridal Shop

StephF

StephF, might not be.. you got to ask her if she's going to be around on your AD. Cause they take turns to fly for overseas PS.
she was assisting me during my gown selection. but my PS MUA was another lady Haiyan. She's also not too bad.
but thankfully, lili was my AD MUA. She just flew back from Japan PS 2 days before my AD. really lucky me.

Haha, yes, gowns really do amazing job to brides because of all the various cuts they zoom into... :)

Will definitely check with her if she will be around for my AD! Thanks for sharing with me on your experience with them!

lemonzil

You're most welcome! :)

StephF

Went for my pre-wedding shoot yesterday, and was pleased with the overall experience. I was actually worried when I read some bad reviews of them from other websites, but so far, my experience with them is still good!

Firstly, my appointment with my MUA is at 11am, when the shop hasn’t officially opened for business. Apparently they only open at 12+ pm. Before me there was another couple who already had their make-up done, so I believe their apt with the same MUA was even earlier. Thumbs up for Lily for being so hardworking!

Our photographer (Soon) came at about 1+ pm and we proceeded on for our studio photo shoot. From the way he directed us, we could tell he’s really very experienced. One thing I didn’t really like was the make-up and hairstyles… maybe cos I’m not the drama-mama kind, so I actually like simple styles, but I guess we have to do it that way for the pictures to turn out nice? Anyway, Lily noticed that about me too without me telling her, and so she has already toned down on my hairstyles.

Photo shoot for both studio and outdoors was very chop chop as Soon was very experienced and knew which poses and backgrounds to use. So that shortens our time being out there, feeding mosquitos. I felt awkward for some poses, like the act cute ones, as they are just not me, but surprisingly, my bf was rather accommodating, so I had to follow suit. Hopefully the photos do not turn out too fake or awkward.

My question now to fellow Feline brides is, has anyone engaged Soon for your actual day photography? I have seen his works and they are not bad. Actually I had another AD photography company in mind, but has yet to meet up with them. Since I’ve worked with Soon and he makes us feel comfortable, I’m actually thinking of engaging him for our actual day.

Any reviews? ;)

lemonzil

StephF, do note that AD PG and PS PG usually are different ppl.

Reason being, still shots and live shots are very different. AD PG are more incline to get the best action shots.
Your AD PG can't be asking everyone to pose all the time especially when it comes to capturing candid actions right?

That's my 2 cents worth. I engaged Alan Dai from Feline as my AD PG. He was very efficient and had very positive attitude with good energy level.
His works are the typical AD photography standard.
For us, we didn't want to go for those 'abstract' ones and come regretting if the 'creativity' turns out to be out of expectation. So we played safe then be sorry later.

Of course there are tonnes of AD PG out there who can produce nice pictures too... :)

lemonzil

by the way, good to know that your PS experience was good! did you manage to ask how many photos did he take in total?

StephF

Hehe no leh we never ask... too tired after the whole thing! But after I went home I started being worried that I won't have nice shots... cos I think my smile is very forced in most pictures.. haha. Nothing to do with the PG, it's my own problems with posing... haha...

We are not planning to get their in-house photographers for actual day, but Soon has his own company and does both AD and Pre-wed photos, so I'm thinking of engaging him through his own company. I don't think he does AD photography for Feline.

Last edited:

lemonzil

Yeah, PS is very tiring but it's fun.. don't worry too much. When will you be going for photoselection?

Soon works for Feline or just free lance there? I'm not sure but anyway, whether he does AD PG for Feline or not isn't really the issue.

Like I've mentioned, AD PG is different from Pre-wed PS. Even if you go to his coy, may not be him doing your AD.
I guess you may want to request to view his portfolio before deciding engaging him again as AD PG?

StephF

The sales lady from Feline called me a couple of hours ago, to apologize for the whole session yesterday. Apparently they do read the forums and take their customers' feedback into account. She told me that she was given a dressing down by her boss and it instantly made me feel bad. I'm a sucker when it comes to handling such stuff. Actually up till this afternoon I was still very unhappy about the whole session but once she told me she was chided for it I actually kinda felt bad. My sis says I was just stating the truth and I should not feel bad about it as it was really what happened.

Anyway, she said that she could cancel the invoice for us and re-do the selection process again, which I find is quite a professional act on the boss' part, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I want to sit through the whole thing again.

I am also pleased with the way the situation was handled, as I feel that Feline do take into consideration the overall satisfaction of their customers.

I am not a bridezilla and I am usually quite chill about customer service. As you can see from my previous long post, I believe in giving credit when credit is due, which is why I bothered to take the time to write such a long post to commend my MUA and PG.

I will be deleting my post on the photos selection, since I've accepted her apology. I just hope that they could be less pushy and be more respectful about their customers' wishes.

StephF

Update: For some reason, I am unable to delete the post. Have already contacted the mods regarding this.

Bnt

Hmmm... Thanks for posting. Think it really helps listening to stories like these to make an informed choice. After looking around, I really do feel their prices seem quite attractive. But I don't think you should delete your post on the sales cuz I think it helps everyone to know what to expect. ;) I'm not saying like to "warn" others, but rather for everyone to get a good objective view. Like u said, the boss handled it professionally, in a way, it also gives us the assurance that things will be handled properly.

StephF

Hmmm... Thanks for posting. Think it really helps listening to stories like these to make an informed choice. After looking around, I really do feel their prices seem quite attractive. But I don't think you should delete your post on the sales cuz I think it helps everyone to know what to expect. ;) I'm not saying like to "warn" others, but rather for everyone to get a good objective view. Like u said, the boss handled it professionally, in a way, it also gives us the assurance that things will be handled properly.

Very objectively stated.

Their prices are really very reasonable, and they have very beautiful gowns too. I have no doubts about their design and layout as I've seen samples both online and at the shop, and they are really very nicely done. So for couples who are considering to sign up with Feline, I would still say go for it, but when it comes to photo selection, maybe you should go with a clear idea about how much more you are willing to pay for the photos, and if you are not planning to spend more than what the package included, then state it right from the start. I believe if my fiancé and I had just stated right from the beginning that it was our stand, it could have minimized the amt of unhappiness on both parties.

That being said, I am still happy with Feline and did not regret signing up my package with them. Their package is very comprehensive and does not have any hidden charges, unlike other bridal studios. Hopefully my next few meetings with them (layout, AD gown selection etc) will go as well as it had been so far.

lemonzil

sorry to hear that something had upset you. i didn't manage to read what you'd posted but i hope all is resolved now...

Leona_brielle

We finally went for my ROM dress selection! I have to say that the dresses are so so pretty! The lady (Haiyan) who assisted in my selection is really nice and helpful. Any good MUA to recommend so I can request for her? :)

StephF

We finally went for my ROM dress selection! I have to say that the dresses are so so pretty! The lady (Haiyan) who assisted in my selection is really nice and helpful. Any good MUA to recommend so I can request for her? :)

If you like Haiyan then just request for her! Usually the one who assisted you in your gown selection is your designated MUA alr, unless you specifically ask for a different one.

lemonzil

congrats! Haiyan is quite a nice lady. why do you need recommendation for MUA and request for her at the same time? Sorry i'm quite confused..

anyway, if u wan her to be your MUA, just check with her schedule. Not necessary gown selection is designated MUA for my case caused from my understanding, they take turns to fly for overseas shoot...

lemonzil

ah... so you mean you are looking for other MUA in feline apart from haiyan?

if so, i will recommend lili, personal preference. i like her very much. :)

marchbride14

Hi ladies! sorry for the hiatus!!!

Just want to give a quick update on Feline Bridal because they've been nice so far! FYI, my PS was in Taipei - Tamshui Manor

MUA: I'd recommend LiLi! She is the rockstar of the MUAs (okay, I wouldn't actually know how the rest are coz I've only worked with her) I had my fitting for PS in end Aug even though my PS was in Oct. I rallied my HTB and 2 gfs along to help pick my gowns for PS. LiLi is small and petite, but she has the engery of an duracell bunny! We took about 3hrs to finalise our looks and I even showed her some pictures for the hairstyle I want for PS. I told her I liked hairstyles that had some braids in it. That was in August. Come Oct, on the day of our PS, I had 4 looks and all 4 hairstyles had braids!!! I was so shock that she actually remembered and did not need any reminders! Her hands were fast, make-up was natural and the hairstyles were creative! I totally love the hairstyle that went with the cheongsam gown I picked... Awesome girl there!!!

PS: I went with Pierre/GuoLong. He is just so funny! The way he coax us to laugh and pose were so funny that our photos came out to be very natural! He was great with directions and were very accommodating! we wanted to go with the old, rustic feel in TW so we did some homework and found a location outside of Tamshui Manor which we like. Although we went there late and could only capture about 5 shots in the dark, but I must say that both LiLi and Pierre were very professional and patient with us! It was tiring, but we had a lot of fun!

Thank you Pierre and Lili for the wonderful experience! And thank you Rachel for helping to coordinate and making this possible! Now that we've chosen our photos, I cant wait to see the final layout!! :)

lemonzil

LiLi is small and petite, but she has the engery of an duracell bunny! she actually remembered and did not need any reminders! Her hands were fast, make-up was natural and the hairstyles were creative! Awesome girl there!!!

PS: I went with Pierre/GuoLong. He is just so funny! The way he coax us to laugh and pose were so funny that our photos came out to be very natural! but I must say that both LiLi and Pierre were very professional and patient with us! It was tiring, but we had a lot of fun!

second that.. esp for lili.. Pierre was my PS PG too. he's quite good at coaxing ppl to laugh.. congrats!

Hi all, may I know how could we request for MUA and photographers? We just need to tell the coordinator in charge? As I will taking my photoshoot soon so I'm worried who can i request for?
Thanks ;)

lemonzil

Hi all, may I know how could we request for MUA and photographers? We just need to tell the coordinator in charge? As I will taking my photoshoot soon so I'm worried who can i request for?
Thanks ;)

i guess you dont have to worry too much. the PGs so far i think they are still ok. if you're really unsure, jus check if ur preferred MUA/PG is around during ur PS date to see if it's possible for change. they are usually assigned to projects, sometimes flying out of town.

Hmm. As I don't have any prefeared PG/MUA cos I dunno who would be good..however I read the reviews and saw lili seems really good! That day i went down to discuss and check on the available dates and I only spoke to Eunice but they recommended tam shuI for PS. Not sure if i should heed their advise?

lemonzil

Hmm. As I don't have any prefeared PG/MUA cos I dunno who would be good..however I read the reviews and saw lili seems really good! That day i went down to discuss and check on the available dates and I only spoke to Eunice but they recommended tam shuI for PS. Not sure if i should heed their advise?

i have no idea who is tam shui.. u can ask them to show you his works for assurance? I'm sure they can do that.. :)

lemonzil

Okay...however do you have good recommendation for PG? Tam shui is a place at Taipei for PS

oh you're refering to location.. i tot u're asking for PG recommendation..

i didnt go TW for PS so can't really advise. mine was pierre. found him quite ok..

Yeap.. sorry i din phrase myself correctly. So could actually ask to look for the photographer's work before confirming them right? There is only one MUA called lili so if i named for her,there wouldnt be any confusions?

lemonzil

no worries.. :) they will usually do the allocation of the PG. you can request to view their work. i dun think it's of any issue though..

erm.. jus say the petite one.. should be okay? i mean.. i called in to look for her before but they did ask me which one...

Thank you so much! I think when i officially book the plane tickets and choose gowns then I might have more to ask:) so excited...

lemonzil

Thank you so much! I think when i officially book the plane tickets and choose gowns then I might have more to ask:) so excited...

you're most welcome. when is ur first fitting? maybe you can research on the types of gowns you prefer, if possible, show them the pic so they can find something similar or of your preference/range. :)

audpowow

Hi all BTBs, I would like to share about my not so pleasant experience with feline till date.

I signed up with feline bridal last November at a roadshow, initially was quite apprehensive cos we didn't compare with any other studio at all. During the roadshow, the salesperson asked us for the full payment and didn't tell us we could do deposit payment. Only found out after I spoke to other friends. We also bought the AD photography and videography because we felt hat the offer was really good but had our reservations as we didn't know what to expect for such a good offer. So we thought of going down to the shop about a month later to firm up our photo shoot date and also take a look at the AD video works. Rachel who was serving us told us that we would have to go down another day cos she didn't have access to the video at that point of time. Didn't think much of it and proceeded to choose our PS date. Our assigned photographer would be Rex Soon and MUA would be lily. How they work for overseas shoot would be assigning a fixed photographer and MUA for every period to every destination, it so happened that the date we chose was assigned to Soon and Lily, whom we liked a lot. So good for us.

Then Rachel told us that they would recommended Tamsui Manor which is sort of like a wedding plaza at danshui to do the PS because it has many backdrops and scenes and save us lots of time from traveling. By then I was like not very pleased already cos it seemed like we then couldn't choose where we want to have our PS! I went home and did some research on my own and felt that 'ok, that place doesn't look that bad, so quite acceptable' but I didn't want my entire shoot to be there cos it would then be very common, where every couple's shoot would be having the same feel and backdrop. So I researched for a few more places a round danshui so traveling wouldn't be an issue. Went for fitting on another day and the MUA who helped me with the selection of gowns told me fixed venue is danshui, cannot choose at all. My thought was, what if a bride doesn't like danshui at all? Then cannot change at all! Seems like all their PS in taiwan are all in Tamsui manor. To me, I felt that that was very very lazy on their part and I didn't like it at all., to them they didn't need to move around and do Reece like what other PGs from taiwan would do. Then second part is that, if they fix the venue for us already and we have no choice, why do we still have to pay for the admission fee to enter?? (Yes, an admission fee is needed to enter Tamsui manor) next, in taiwan it's very common to book a vehicle to bring groups to different places and apparently this is the case too. (Or so I thought) fyi, the allocated time for the shoot is only 5 hours. Every extra hour would then cost u NT500 apparently for the driver. When I thought about it at home, I felt that it didn't make sense. If we were going to only one place, then booking a car doesn't make sense at all! I might as well get a cab to go to and fro, then I wouldn't need to pay for any extra hours. Made my fiancé call feline to ask about it, and turns out that, the additional NT500 is for the PG and MUA! Not for the driver! They only said this after my fiancé said he could get his mom who is staying in Taipei to drive us up and down and they say actually they would be booking a cab. OMFG, liars!!! So angry upon hearing that! So no choice, have to pay to get to the place they fixed for the shoot, can only stay for 5 hours cos don't what to spend extra money for no reason.

AND LASTLY, I mentioned earlier that we bought the AD videography and photography. Finally got to see a sample of the video and pardon my exaggeration, but the video was really omg bad. My gf who went with me said after we got out of the shop that she could even do something better for only $2. I asked if we could change the amount we paid for extra photos instead but Rachel said it isn't possible. Our AD is around a year later and they can't even let us change it. Don't understand why they are so rigid. I rather spend the money on more photos which will also go back to them but they refused. We are still trying to negotiate with them and can only wait for their response. So for u ladies who wish to have yr PS in taiwan, I wouldn't recommend feline simply because after comparing what my other gfs had in their package, I feel that feline is way way way lousier. Their photos may turn out good, as from what I've seen. But the experience? Not good at all. For those who are not particular about details, feline may be an alright choice.

lemonzil

personal experience, rachel is very rigid. especially when money comes into picture. i dun have a any good impression of her. sorry to hear about ur experience.

hope the photo turn out can compensate for it. all the best!

Honestly, all bridal studios have their own tactics that will make u feel upset some way or another. :( When it comes to that, it really ruins ur btb experience!

Oh my.. I'm worried Cos feline also recommended tam shui for my PS.. my colleagues has been telling me to go Tai chong instead. Dilemma :(

Strawberry0302

What was the agreed payment arrangement when you first signed up with them?

Mine was by 12-months installment so I didn't have this issue?

when i signed the package, they just asked me to put a deposit of 2k and balance will be after we settle everything. But when we went down and made an appt for selection of gown, they told us different thing.

StephF

when i signed the package, they just asked me to put a deposit of 2k and balance will be after we settle everything. But when we went down and made an appt for selection of gown, they told us different thing.

That's weird.. Is it written on your invoice? Go check, they should have written the agreement on it..

skypark

Hi Feline Brides,

Based on my experience with Feline bridal, I am eextremely disappointed. my hubby and myself have been very gracious as we think the staff at Feline is very nice but we are very disappointed with the extent of the few incidents that happened:
1) we took time off from work to go for our fitting for ROM dress and during collection, we found that the dress was torn and the staff told us it is ok and not visible instead of helping us to amend it. Do you want to wear something torn during an event especially at the most important event of your life? In the end, i did not wear their dress and went to buy a new dress that cost me $200 on the very last minute with last minute alteration.
2) We applied leave from our work to go for fitting for our pre-wedding shoot. We are given nice gown for indoor shoot based on what i saw when i sign up with them but the outdoor gowns are old and terrible. Was advised that it is like that for outdoor bridal shoot and based on the photographs displayed, i wanted the dress with black ribbons but was turned down with lots of excuses, not even allowing me to have a look or try on the dress. But the staff is not rude and i am thinking maybe the dress has been taken so i am not even having a chance to look at it, but will appreciate that the staff can just be straightforward to let us know instead of beating aroound the bush. We have no choice to choose 2 outdoor gowns but not to our best liking and hoping photography do miracles. on the photoshoot day, i am told that they accidentally deleted the dresses that I have chose and was ask to re-verify the dresses again (btw, i went down 1 mnth to choose before my photoshoot date because I am out of town during that period of time). Well, initially I am ok, because anyway some dresses is not to our liking anyway and i can choose other design if i want as she mentioned most dresses are not available during the day of my fitting cuz were taken to taiwan. But i dont feel good about it because (a) we have applied leave to spend time choosing the gown, (b) non of the gown has been altered to prepare for this shoot (despite saying they lost the record), so what's the point of fitting in the first place? (c) i look out some of the outdoor shoot photos, they have relatively nice gowns but why are they showing us those old and ugly ones?
3) Makeup for photoshoot is terrible. Btw, i am a freelance MUA but i did not declare to them. The color tone used turns dull and it is thick, my eyes were not even. the blusher is not in placed on the right area of my cheek. I have to advise on the hairdo ( i tried to refrain frm giving too much comments, cuz as a MUA it is really stressful if someone keep commenting). I try to make do with it and for my outdoor shoot i want a side chignon, and I am going to MBS skypark for photoshoot, she created a hairstyle which is very nice and vintage looking but it doesnt fit to go for outdoor shoot. Before i can step into the car for outdoor shoot, the hair start fallng off and she told me just use pin to pin it if fall off.... before i can start my first outdoor shoot, my fringe falls off.... *faint*... the whole outdoor shoot, i am looking like a mad bride running around and i felt so embarrassed. I saw other brides on the way they look so fresh and nice upkeep hairdo..... can you imagine how sad i am .... even photographer also mentioned "wa, your hair is really in a big mess, did you specially instruct her to do this hairstye?" i told him no but i din wan to say much anymore.............
4) during our fitting, i did ask her how do we change our outfit outside, she say we have to go back to the bridal shop to do the change and she can touch up and change accessories for my hair. Initially i plan to go punggol and airport for photoshoot then the next is MBS, from what she told us and only limit us with 3 hours outdoor shoot which is not as per agreed by BOBO (our salesperson, bobo mentioned how long we want to shoot we can arrange), but we also give in as we do not want to make things difficult or be too particular. So we change our whole concept to be around city area and having substantial timing to go back to the bridal shop to change. When we are preparing to go for outdoor shoot after our indoor, she told us to bring our 2nd outdoor outfit out too... I am totally surprised and shocked and I start to get worried and ask her where to change and how to tie the gown as hubby will not know how. She told me she can teach him..... WTH!!!!! it is a nightmare.... so we went out feeling unhappy and we are struggling and hubby was worried and having hard time to tie the gown for me...... I am totally disappointed.
4) I have pre-arranged for a trial makeup for my AD a day after my photoshoot, i got too busy to turn up and forgotten to cancel on that day, but they did not call up to follow up and neither after a few days after. I am so worried, i do not know what to do and i wanted to change to another person to service me but i felt so bad and not nice to request for it...... so upset as I have been very confident and looking forward to work with Feline for my big day preparation........
5) oh not forgetting to mentioned, my hubby jacket was promised to do some alteration on the sleeve as it is abit short but for both ROM and photoshoot, they did not alter and he is so uncomfortable and we had our ROM photography too, both photoshoot and ROM, he has to avoid certain posture due to the sleeve not altered...... how come they can provide this kind of service.............. kind of disgrace by Feline!

Strawberry0302

Hi Feline Brides,

Based on my experience with Feline bridal, I am eextremely disappointed. my hubby and myself have been very gracious as we think the staff at Feline is very nice but we are very disappointed with the extent of the few incidents that happened:
1) we took time off from work to go for our fitting for ROM dress and during collection, we found that the dress was torn and the staff told us it is ok and not visible instead of helping us to amend it. Do you want to wear something torn during an event especially at the most important event of your life? In the end, i did not wear their dress and went to buy a new dress that cost me $200 on the very last minute with last minute alteration.
2) We applied leave from our work to go for fitting for our pre-wedding shoot. We are given nice gown for indoor shoot based on what i saw when i sign up with them but the outdoor gowns are old and terrible. Was advised that it is like that for outdoor bridal shoot and based on the photographs displayed, i wanted the dress with black ribbons but was turned down with lots of excuses, not even allowing me to have a look or try on the dress. But the staff is not rude and i am thinking maybe the dress has been taken so i am not even having a chance to look at it, but will appreciate that the staff can just be straightforward to let us know instead of beating aroound the bush. We have no choice to choose 2 outdoor gowns but not to our best liking and hoping photography do miracles. on the photoshoot day, i am told that they accidentally deleted the dresses that I have chose and was ask to re-verify the dresses again (btw, i went down 1 mnth to choose before my photoshoot date because I am out of town during that period of time). Well, initially I am ok, because anyway some dresses is not to our liking anyway and i can choose other design if i want as she mentioned most dresses are not available during the day of my fitting cuz were taken to taiwan. But i dont feel good about it because (a) we have applied leave to spend time choosing the gown, (b) non of the gown has been altered to prepare for this shoot (despite saying they lost the record), so what's the point of fitting in the first place? (c) i look out some of the outdoor shoot photos, they have relatively nice gowns but why are they showing us those old and ugly ones?
3) Makeup for photoshoot is terrible. Btw, i am a freelance MUA but i did not declare to them. The color tone used turns dull and it is thick, my eyes were not even. the blusher is not in placed on the right area of my cheek. I have to advise on the hairdo ( i tried to refrain frm giving too much comments, cuz as a MUA it is really stressful if someone keep commenting). I try to make do with it and for my outdoor shoot i want a side chignon, and I am going to MBS skypark for photoshoot, she created a hairstyle which is very nice and vintage looking but it doesnt fit to go for outdoor shoot. Before i can step into the car for outdoor shoot, the hair start fallng off and she told me just use pin to pin it if fall off.... before i can start my first outdoor shoot, my fringe falls off.... *faint*... the whole outdoor shoot, i am looking like a mad bride running around and i felt so embarrassed. I saw other brides on the way they look so fresh and nice upkeep hairdo..... can you imagine how sad i am .... even photographer also mentioned "wa, your hair is really in a big mess, did you specially instruct her to do this hairstye?" i told him no but i din wan to say much anymore.............
4) during our fitting, i did ask her how do we change our outfit outside, she say we have to go back to the bridal shop to do the change and she can touch up and change accessories for my hair. Initially i plan to go punggol and airport for photoshoot then the next is MBS, from what she told us and only limit us with 3 hours outdoor shoot which is not as per agreed by BOBO (our salesperson, bobo mentioned how long we want to shoot we can arrange), but we also give in as we do not want to make things difficult or be too particular. So we change our whole concept to be around city area and having substantial timing to go back to the bridal shop to change. When we are preparing to go for outdoor shoot after our indoor, she told us to bring our 2nd outdoor outfit out too... I am totally surprised and shocked and I start to get worried and ask her where to change and how to tie the gown as hubby will not know how. She told me she can teach him..... WTH!!!!! it is a nightmare.... so we went out feeling unhappy and we are struggling and hubby was worried and having hard time to tie the gown for me...... I am totally disappointed.
4) I have pre-arranged for a trial makeup for my AD a day after my photoshoot, i got too busy to turn up and forgotten to cancel on that day, but they did not call up to follow up and neither after a few days after. I am so worried, i do not know what to do and i wanted to change to another person to service me but i felt so bad and not nice to request for it...... so upset as I have been very confident and looking forward to work with Feline for my big day preparation........
5) oh not forgetting to mentioned, my hubby jacket was promised to do some alteration on the sleeve as it is abit short but for both ROM and photoshoot, they did not alter and he is so uncomfortable and we had our ROM photography too, both photoshoot and ROM, he has to avoid certain posture due to the sleeve not altered...... how come they can provide this kind of service.............. kind of disgrace by Feline!

oh no..so horrible..

im afraid i will have the same problem with feline too. will be selecting gown and photoshoot in July..

Care to share with us your MUA?

Mag_07

Hi brides that have taken indoor shoot with Feline, can I know how is their indoor studio set up look like?

Is it just wallpaper and taking pictures without props? Or the studio is decorated with different theme background with props?

Thanks

Mag_07

Hi, i went to Feline bridal for gown fitting for my photoshoot.
There were like 2 brides trying gowns as well when I was there.
First i was given a ipad to look at the gowns i would prefer, while the staffs are preparing the fitting area for me.
There are only 2 fitting space to be share among the brides.

Gowns: gowns are available in rainbow colours. maybe more than 60 dresses i guess. There is a staff ( china lady, cant remember her name) served me, she would take the dress that i wanted to try and help me to dress as well. She will pick some she think that is nice for me. Please let the staff know what kind of dress you are looking for.

Blazer for the guys: There are lots of blazers, but pretty much old fashion kind that are left on the racks. As the staff told us that May is a hot month as well, and most of the blazers are reserved. Please don't expect Zara kind of blazers available there.

I select Lina as my make up artist and Kenny as my photoshoot photographer.

lemonzil

Hi brides that have taken indoor shoot with Feline, can I know how is their indoor studio set up look like?

Is it just wallpaper and taking pictures without props? Or the studio is decorated with different theme background with props?

Thanks

Not sure if it's too late to reply.. their indoor 'studio' has nothing but just wallpaper. not sure if you had read my reviews.. I think I described everything there.