Easy Way to Lose Weight

lioraengler

Losing weight has almost become a fad today the amount of people who are on a diet .Most of the people are failed to reach their goals hwo go for diets. Roller coaster diet getting on to ride the next new fad diet.

Many studies shows that more than two-thirds of all American adults are over weight. It’s no wonder that people who are overweight become interested into various commercial diet plans and weight loss programs that are available in the market today. Food and nutrition experts says that most obese people who are into strict diet and improper dieting have developed have a long history of dieting failure because they always go back to their usual eating and lifestyle habits. There are a few things that we can do to improve the results and get off of the roller coaster.

Do not eat between meals. If you absolutely must eat something, nibble on a piece of raw fruit or a couple of raw vegetables. Drink lots and lots of water. Water forces your body to run more efficiently, flushes harmful toxins out of your body, speeds up metabolism, and makes it easier to lose weight and burn fat.Try to exercise 20 minutes. Aerobic exercises have the greatest fat-burning potential. The best examples are walking (the easiest), swimming, bicycling, skating, and jogging. If you diet without participating in any exercise, your weight loss would be much slower.

Follow the LInk :theweightlossmiracle dot com

leddley

Eating in small quantity and 3-4 times a day and having a protein rich diet. Along with this one should do a regular workouts. There are lot of weight loss pills available, but before using such stuff one should take proper prescription as these things can have adverse side effects. http://www.xanax-effects.com

ninz

When I stay active, I lose weight. It is just that simple.

Part of the problem for me is when I am at home for long periods of time. There is just too much access to food. For many of us, social activities revolve around food. Gaining weight in these circumstances is just natural.

On the other hand, if I stay active by riding horses for a couple of hours, snow skiing every weekend, water skiing every weekend, hiking in the mountains ofter or otherwise keeping very active I have no problem getting the weight off and keeping it off.

I think a large part of the weight loss when I am active is simply not having food available 24/7.

royalprincess

Struggling with your weight?

Health program to help you loose weight effectively. Reduce pure fats. No starvation. No slimming wrap. No tedious excercie. Eat more & slim more. Proven results. Affordable price.

For free body fat analysis pls call Jessica 96329620

http://trasuccess.multiply.com/

sweet_40

Hi Jessica,
Would like to know is your tra on protein shake intake? My daughter would like to lose weight n she tried the protein diet (meals replacement) but non results.

ipinky2

I think its important to rehydrate your body every morning. What I do is just drinking 1.5l of water the moment I wake up. It flushes toxins and immediately rehydrates your body. Not to mention you lose 5 kg after u start this routine for 10 days.

denise80

Milo, too much water can be dangerous - in what ways?

anyway I didn't know drinking more water can help to lose weight? One simple method is to jog every day, sometimes even twice a day.

denise80

Oh Ting Yi, I can't swim...I'll grow muscles...since young, I grow muscles easily lol! And I play too much sports that uses my right hand only...so one arm is bigger than the other sigh

susanna_low

i prefer muscles than fats leh..hehe..look more tone up n sexy in t back..but if can't swim, it's nice n relaxing to soak in the water too
happy.gif

ariesta

swimming alone is not a good form of slimming down. swimming coupled with running improves yr stamina and tones your body... i lost weight during uni days from doing aerobics, running coupled with swimming.
another way is to hit the gym. previously, i was able to slim down once i jog regularly. but when i hit 30s, i found it impossible to lose weight and tone up with jogging alone. When i joined gym and got a regular PT session, i was able to lose weight and tone up very nicely....

too bad tat was too ex and i stopped the PT lessons...so im gaining weight back..sigh...

susanna_low

Sounds good too! Other than swim, I also hit the gym twice weekly, alternate between basketball n badminton.

I tried step up cardio before, quite good for toning too.

Cannot laze else the fats will come knocking on the door..sianz..

miloice

for people that bulk easily, swimming alone cannot work. Best is maintain a variety of exercises with cardio and resistance training. The fat burning only happens during the running for cardio... nothing much after.

Resistance training on the other hand help tone your muscles, when the body repairs... the metabolism continues to remain high for 48 hours helping in burning more calories.

I lost some 3kg during my 2 weeks ICT through running, swimming and gym daily plus avoiding canteen breaks.

denise80

Interesting read on water intoxication. Thks, Milo. Then again, I think it wouldn't happen to me because I don't like to drink water! hehe

Oh Ting Yi, I can swim but I don't like to swim hehe other than the muscles bit, I find it a hassle to bring all the clothes, toiletries etc just for an exercise plus I don't like the people watching part.

Gym is great! Wow...u still play basketball! I do badminton too but not often. I bowl and dance too! Right now, no time..just jog and hit the gym when I could afford the time... I love kayaking too but usually only go in a big group of friends and these days, it's difficult to arrange...everyone has a family with kids lol

miloice

Denise... since u like bowling... good info for bowlers... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJS0xikBVo

Also useful for those folks that think bowling is like playing wii, sticking to one line one pattern and be consistent.

About swimming, it gives a good tan for 30 mins daily swim in the afternoon if you have a pool nearby. Only possible for me during ICT.

denise80

Yea, Milo. I bulk easily...when I went for tui na, the chinese physician claimed I have back muscles and it's the lst time he encountered someone like that! anyway because of this, I skip swimming and do my cardio exercise and eat less carbo too.

miloice

Actually, you could have developed your muscles from bowling? I suppose you bowl hook so your bowling balls should be at least 13-14 pounds each?

denise80

hehe thanks for the youtube video...

I was so keen on bowling in uni that I borrowed books to read on how to hook and bought a personal bowling ball to try it out and it worked! The right bowling ball that's customised to our palm size and finger size doesn't feel heavy at all interestingly!

denise80

Milo, wow before I typed the next message, you could already tell guess that I play hook and that my bowling ball is 13 pounds!!!

susanna_low

Denise, i bulk easily too..sianz..so i rely mostly on exercise to tone up arms, tummy, thighs..sounds fun, wat type of dance do u usually do? I like kayaking too but not after the kayak "peng" once..waha..

denise80

Ting Yi hahaha...maybe I'm plain lucky that my kayak didn't 'peng' if not I'll freak out and not kayak again too~

Seems like we have similar body type man!
I used to do hip hop at jitterbugs then jazz...never the ballet or chinese dance type lol!

miloice

it is very easy to hook the ball with today's technology and lanes... if you like to practise on more difficult lanes, go down late night, choose lanes that many house bowlers already bowled on. The oil will be all over place making it really patchy. For the 1st few games, should be still easier, after. when the lane breaks down and oil gets carried down, that's the real challenge. Very hard to connect strikes in such conditions.

The reason why hook bowlers use at least 13 pounds, the weight block of core of the hook ball is rather heavy. If you get a light ball, the core is a different one. You will not be able to get the hook potential like the heavy ones. This is the reason why lighter balls (12 pounds and below) of the same model are cheaper normally.

Your driller will not recommend you a 12 pound for hook. But for spin, most are using only 10-11. Only taiwanese spinners, I have seen some with heavy ball. With today's technology, spinning is a disadvantaged technique. It used to be very effective in the early 2000 when the lanes in SEA sucks. Even in the national team, we saw quite a few spinners then. Now, almost all the spinners cannot make the cut. The conditions are against them.

I used to bowl in the same alley as Remy. He was actually damn good as a teenager. His line is alot straighter now, playing mostly on the outside line. He used to play really deep in like the Americans. That's the line I'm practising nowadays, its very nice to play when the dry area is there on the backend deeper in.

denise80

Gdness, u're the pro lol...

seriously I don't know the technical details..all I did was to ask the chap to give me a ball that I can hook, measure my palm etc...pick the colour I like and weight that I can hold and bought it hahaha...

I don't quite know how some could bowl a 'C' starting from the left to the right then pocket. I'll usually like the video go straight from the right then to the pocket but often missed the lst pocket AND the second pocket, hit right in the centre and 'happy birthday' (two candles on extreme ends)

Spins to me look like one could twist the wrist easily - kind of dangerous!

denise80

hahahaha I already found it hard to connect with strikes under normal conditions...no difficult oily lanes for me man hahaha...

miloice

Denise, see the link I posted on, it explains everything. Its matching the line with the conditions. You can't hook much if its all flood, you lose angle for the pocket.

Nowadays, its easy to hook big because there are good dry backends to help the ball recover plus oil sucking and lane gripping coverstock on the bowling balls. My last bowling ball is a black widow venom, it is so aggressive, the recovery entry is just amazing. On conditions that other balls just cannot recover, using this ball is ideal, it gives that needed angle to the pocket.

miloice

everyone started the same. it is how much one love the sport and wish to develop beyond.

iluvbranded

Alice Tan (ipinky2)
Username: ipinky2

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 2:51 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think its important to rehydrate your body every morning. What I do is just drinking 1.5l of water the moment I wake up. It flushes toxins and immediately rehydrates your body. Not to mention you lose 5 kg after u start this routine for 10 days.

Drinking 1.5L of water the moment you wake up?! This sounds so wrong!! Keeping our bodies hydrated is good but this doesn't mean you gotta burst your stomach! And, by just doing so, you loss 5kg in 10 days?! It is either your body has got too much "toxin" to be "flushed away" or, you're kidding us!

There is NO short-cut to shed off the extra fats - control your diet and exercise regularly. If someone's losing "weight" via any other channel, well, what he/she loss are probably not those undesired fats but water or worse, muscle! This is why some said their old clothes are looser but didn't see significant changes on the weighing machine; while some still look bulky even though they have, hmm, shedded off 5kg?

What herbalife or TRA are just gimmicks! They will tell you how amazing the products are and one doesn't need to starve to loss weight by taking their program. At the moment when you've handed your credit card to them and transaction went through, a different "theory" comes out.

"You have paid so much for the program, do you not wanting to see the result sooner/faster?"

"Bear with it for just 6 months (for herbalife)/ 3 months (for TRA) or even shorter, if you are following the "rules" strictly, and you'll be seeing a different you!"

"The shakes are very fulfilling! Even guys won't feel like eating after consuming the shakes"

"Do you wish to see the result asap? Then, do exercise as often as you can. You don't wanna waste the money do you?"

Ok, a simple question. By eating so little (breakfast: some pills + 2 slices of wholemeal bread OR 2 soft-boiled egg; lunch: some pills + soup-based, light!; dinner: some pills + shake. either lunch or dinner can be substituted by shake) with regular exercise, how can one not getting smaller???

I know it so well 'cuz I was once a foolish pea who believe in such "easy" path to get slimmer.

Just my 2 cents.

wong001

for me, the easiest way to lose weight is taking Reductil appetite suppressant.
It's helping me eat much less then before and I have a lot more energy.
I buy it online on www.reductil4u.co.cc and I'm very pleased with the results.

nico89

hello everyone!

wong, I'm also using reductil pills from the same site and I do agree this is a very effective treatment especially for obese or overweight women.
I'm -5 kg monthly and that's unbelievable. My friends can't believe how quickly I'm changing
happy.gif

Besides having a very dry mouth everything is fine, no other side effects and I'm really happy.

wong001

a dry mouth is the most common side effect that almost all reductil users have
all side effects will die away as soon as you'll stop the treatment

miloice

for those still looking for reductil and other Sibutramine based drugs.... read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibutramine

Until 2010 it was marketed and prescribed as an adjunct in the treatment of exogenous obesity along with diet and exercise. It has been associated with increased cardiovascular events and strokes and has been withdrawn from the market in countries and regions including Australia,[1] Canada,[2] China,[3] the European Union (EU),[4] Hong Kong,[5] India,[6] Mexico, Thailand,[7] the United Kingdom,[8] and the United States.[9]

http://www.dietcomment.com/2009/12/the-truth-about-reductil-slimming-pills/

Earlier, Ting Yi has also highlighted the risks in a different thread.

http://singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/806524.html

Duromine is a prescription drug and is not available over the counter for very common sense reasons. So, if you need the drug, go see a doctor instead of searching it online from unknown sources.

http://www.fastweightlosspills.org/duromine-side-effects/

And be sure you are not pregnant.
"Category C: Either studies in animals have revealed adverse effects on the foetus (teratogenic or embryocidal or other) and there are no controlled studies in women or studies in women and animals are not available. Drugs should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the foetus."
http://www.mims.com.sg/Singapore/drug/info/Duromine/

It is sickening to see so many pushers repeatedly trying to create interest and advertise clearly prescribed drugs over the internet.

kaiying

I think the best way to get active and eat healthy is to do it with a buddy. I've been thinking about the idea of joining a boot camp. If you're a blogger like me you should check out this weight loss challenge that inspires you. Apparently many real people have tried it and posted that it really works so it's not a scam or anything. It's call the berry fruity fatloss challenge and it's supposed to help people who are keen on exercising and eating right but don't see the effects when they do it themselves. You can see what I'm talking about at the link below

http://www.******************/static/bff-challenge

tinzhen

H.mm like to share that Hot Yoga is great for detoxifying the body plus body slimming... Some exercises might not be suitable but yoga is definitely for everyone :).