Decollte Wedding Photo Group

decollte-wp

Photography
18852_original.jpg

decollte-wp

Photography
20666_original.jpg

Hello!! I am Yoyo, one of the coordinators in overseas customer service team. I know it’s all of a sudden, but we think this is the best time to introduce ourselves since we’ve got new members here, Yasuha and Hiroko. We are very happy to help you have memorable precious moments! Our goal is to be a good bridge between Japan and your country. We’ll upload various types of posts from information related to our photo shoots and services to Japanese culture and this division's work. Don’t miss it!

decollte-wp

Photography
20861_original.jpg

【Tax Free available? 可以免稅嗎?】 Hello, everyone! How are you getting well? We trust you are quite well smile emoticon It’s been raining this whole week in Japan. But hope the sun comes out soon!... Today, we would like to share some information about consumption tax here. We’ve got many questions about the tax from customers recently. Actually, we are afraid that we do not have the tax-free service. the tax-free program in japan normally applies for some consumables such as foods, medicines and cosmetics. Also some products such as home electronics and clothes can be exempted from taxation. Please take a look at this following link as a reference. And we think the website will help your stay in Japan as well.http://tax-freeshop-wifi.jnto.go.jp/eng/shopping-guide.php 哈囉~ 各位午安:) 暑假剛結束,大家有沒有把握假期好好地玩耍呢? 進入9月日本這幾天陰雨綿綿,讓小編的心情也跟著快要下雨了:( 不過聽說六日就會放晴,期待太陽公公快出現讓新人們的拍攝能順順利利!! 今天我們要告訴大家一個小資訊☆ 由於時常有許多新人們來詢問免稅問題, 藉著此機會跟大家說明一下現在日本的免稅範圍及規則唷!! 日本自去年10月開始實施針對國外觀光客在日消費的免稅制度, 主要可免稅商品對象為: (1)消耗品(食品、飲料、藥品、化妝品等) - 同一天在同一家免稅店內,購買金額超過5,000 日元且在50 萬日元(含50 萬日元)之內的商品。 (2)一般商品(家用電器、服飾、包等,消耗品之外的商品。 ) - 同一天在同一家商店內,購買金額超過10,000 日元的商品。 我們的婚紗攝影服務並非為免稅對象,因此無法列入免稅範圍,還請大家多多包含與見諒噢! 但我們的服務及品質絕對是讓您享受到等值的待遇,請安心的將拍攝服務交給我們專業的工作團隊吧 笑 以下連結有詳細記載關於日本免稅相關資訊,歡迎您點閱參考!http://tax-freeshop-wifi.jnto.go.jp/eng/shopping-guide.php Have a good day! grin emoticon 祝大家有個愉快的ㄧ天囉!

decollte-wp

Photography
21115_original.jpg

[Photo Diary of OCS Team : Joined a photo shoot in Osaka Castle!! ] Hello! I'm Hiroko! And I'm honoured to be the first one writing this diary. As we informed you in the earlier post on Facebook, we would like to upload various types of posts here. This Photo Diary is the one of them smile emoticon We introduce our random days here! We hope you can enjoy and get some tips from our posts too! Her...e we go!! Today, I and Yasuha went to Osaka Castle for the photo shoot of a Japanese couple! As we wished for, the sun finally came out and shined!!! And I've had loads of the cups of shaved ice there!! (Actually, I had only one but everyone gave me the leftovers lol). Anyway, it was lovely to see them sharing shaved ice. And the Photographer didn't miss the cute scene! "Couple × Shaved ice" is one of the featured scenes of Japanese summer. If you are planning to have a photo shoot in summer here, why don't you try it? wink emoticon We'll try to upload the photos of them taken by our "Professional photographer" soon!! haha ( Because these pictures were taken by our iPad! ) We hope you enjoyed this post! Bye for now!