Dec 2017 Brides

Dancing Fire

I am also a 3 dec btb..wanted to book 16 dec..but end up can't make it cos the venue we chosen are all booked~

I am doing a Sunday lunch and was wondering if u guys know any AD photographer and videographer that can do express highlight..

Haven't booked yet..worried that later all photographer booked again..
=(

I am also a 3 dec btb..wanted to book 16 dec..but end up can't make it cos the venue we chosen are all booked~

I am doing a Sunday lunch and was wondering if u guys know any AD photographer and videographer that can do express highlight..

=(

I booked Mindful Productions for VG and they are able to deliver express highlights. Usually, you need 2 manpower for VG so that one can leave to edit the videos while the other continue to film.

Dancing Fire

Icic!

Thank you claudloong for the reply! =D

I went googling and there is just so much info and reviews..din know where to start..which to focus on..info overload..lol! XD

Thank you!

Nice meeting you too. So far i'd booked both PG, VG, photobooth and AD Venue. I am doing wedding lunch but have not decided on the bridal shop yet.

Still a very chill bride :D

Nice.. I am doing lunch too. :D

where are you holding your wedding lunch and mind sharing the vendor u engaged for photo booth?

basiclove

=(
Congratulations!

I am a 3rd Dec btb too! My AD VG is Iriswave. You can take a look at his works on his fb page.

lalawling

Hello all, I'm a 16th Dec btb!
Can I asked if anyone engaged kwedding for PWS and **************** for actual day? Any reviews? TIA :)

velezamour

Hello! I am new here too!

Am a dec 2017 bride... looking at 16 or 23 dec.

Havent gotten anything done yet... damn chill.

Going for first site visit at HIA tomorrow... :p

velezamour

Thanks for the welcome @claudloong :D

Congrats to you too!

I can't believe I've already paid deposit for my wedding lunch @ HIA on 16 Dec 2017 >.<

Also looking for Bridal Package in JB... cause budget quite tight.
Anyone has any good recommendations?

Took a walk along Tj Pagar Rd yesterday and was quoted mostly 3~4K :(

xueeeting

HI! Im a 03 Dec 2017 BTB!! I saw many 3 dec btb here :D

I have booked Hotel Fort Canning and almost confirming with White Link bridal studio..

Currently looking for Photographer and Videographer for AD!

Congrats to you too!

I can't believe I've already paid deposit for my wedding lunch @ HIA on 16 Dec 2017 >.<

I think $3-4K is the usual rate... U can consider H Gallery from JB. It was recommended to me by a friend. Unfortunately, I have already signed up a package when my friend told me about H Gallery.

ErinGuo

Another BTB on the 3rd Dec 2017!

So far my HTB and I have:
1) paid deposit for wedding lunch at Fullerton Straits Room for 12 tables
2) signed an AD PG + 1hr engagement shoot package with Timeless Romance at Fullerton's wedding showcase
3) signed an AD bridal package with France Paris at BOWS 2016
4) paid deposit for PW overseas shoot with Kent Yu photography

I'm currently looking for gowns to bring for my overseas PW as the package only covers 1 gown and my bridal package only covers AD.
Any BTB with experience in purchasing EW on taobao? Do share:)

Also, any BTB has already booked their solemniser this early? Any recommendations?

lynniebuns

Hello! I haven't confirmed my date yet but most likely looking at Dec 2017!

So far I've only paid the deposit for my pre-wed shoot with K-wedding!

We are looking to do a simple solemnisation together with tea ceremony at Amara Sanctuary with a buffet dinner!

So much more to do omg.

Jsweds

I have booked Hotel Fort Canning and almost confirming with White Link bridal studio..

I booked Hotel Fort Canning too! But my AD is on 11.11, just dropping by to say hi in this chat room. Which ballroom are u getting? Or you're getting the marquee?

Dancing Fire

Hi!
I am a 3th Dec BTB too!
3th Dec really seemed like a popular date!
XD

Dancing Fire

Another BTB on the 3rd Dec 2017!

So far my HTB and I have:
1) paid deposit for wedding lunch at Fullerton Straits Room for 12 tables
2) signed an AD PG + 1hr engagement shoot package with Timeless Romance at Fullerton's wedding showcase
3) signed an AD bridal package with France Paris at BOWS 2016
4) paid deposit for PW overseas shoot with Kent Yu photography

I'm currently looking for gowns to bring for my overseas PW as the package only covers 1 gown and my bridal package only covers AD.
Any BTB with experience in purchasing EW on taobao? Do share:)

Also, any BTB has already booked their solemniser this early? Any recommendations?

Hi! I am also a 3 Dec BTB.
Booked my solemniser few weeks ago as I ago doing a separate solemnization on June.

My HTB did the choosing..think he refer to a list on website..lol! Usually they will just pen it down if it's too early and confirm again when date is nearer. So good to have a few options in mind in case they last min inform that they can't make it. =D

Dancing Fire

Congrats to you too!

Think 3-4 k is the current market rate.
My friend went to sgbridal in Malaysia JB. The gown selection is ok ok only but the prewedding photography is quite good. And that it might be a little bit difficult to travel in out of Malaysia.

summertrove

16 Dec BTB too! Booked venue @ Carlton, settled bridal package and photographer. Bridal package and photographer are "impulsive buys" from wedding roadshows. :D

Fierystar

Have only booked my dinner at sofitel sentosa and pws at odelia bridal. Will just chill and slowly read up more for now.

Btw, any other ideas besides doing a wedding montage during the dinner? Find that abit boring.

summertrove

Have only booked my dinner at sofitel sentosa and pws at odelia bridal. Will just chill and slowly read up more for now.

Btw, any other ideas besides doing a wedding montage during the dinner? Find that abit boring.

You can consider pre-wedding MTV or an interview session on how you guy meet like what Peiling did:

xueeeting

I booked Hotel Fort Canning too! But my AD is on 11.11, just dropping by to say hi in this chat room. Which ballroom are u getting? Or you're getting the marquee?

Hi!! I booked the Lavender ballroom as Im not intending to have much guests. Thankfully the number of tables were negotiable :) what about you? Ballroom or marquee?

Jsweds

Hi!! I booked the Lavender ballroom as Im not intending to have much guests. Thankfully the number of tables were negotiable :) what about you? Ballroom or marquee?

Mine is at legends ballroom, will be sharing the foyer with the lavender ballroom. Hope it'll not be a chaos on the day itself

I wanted to get the marquee but my parents in law strongly disagree/ don't like it

basiclove

Hi to all 3rd Dec BTB! :)

I am a 3rd Dec btb, any of you interested to have a whats-app groupchat for 3rd Dec btb?

If yes, do PM me your mobile number and I will create the chat. ;);)