Dec 2017 Brides

Dancing Fire

Hello! 16 Dec 17 here.. will be holding dinner at park royal beach road.
Haven book other things yet but planning to book Rico

Oh! I am at 16 Dec btb too!
High five! Haha!
Am going down to rico to take a look at their gown today!

Hope can find something I like! And that they din quote me too high..lol! I am not very good in negotiations~

JoanneAng-

Oh! I am at 16 Dec btb too!
High five! Haha!
Am going down to rico to take a look at their gown today!

Hope can find something I like! And that they din quote me too high..lol! I am not very good in negotiations~
Haha! ^5 where r u holding ur banquet?
How was ur trip down to Rico? That time they quoted me around 4k after ++ I think

Dancing Fire

Haha! ^5 where r u holding ur banquet?
How was ur trip down to Rico? That time they quoted me around 4k after ++ I think

Hi Joanne,

They quoted me around the same. The coordinator is very nice..let me try about 5 wedding gowns even before I signed the package. This is the first bridal I went too and I signed the package! Lol!

Think for me, as long as the coordinator is good then that's most important~ lol!

lengleng7

Hi Joanne,

They quoted me around the same. The coordinator is very nice..let me try about 5 wedding gowns even before I signed the package. This is the first bridal I went too and I signed the package! Lol!

Think for me, as long as the coordinator is good then that's most important~ lol!

Do u mind if u can pm me the package details to me? Thanks

jxuanxxx

Im also a Dec2017/Jan 2018 btb..
So far i have booked my PW with Yvonne Creative and KIV Qian Xi/Ban Heng for my banquet.
Seems like 3rd and 23rd is a hot date for many of you guys..

Claudloong: booked banquet, AD photography & videography, prewed package too! :) and on hiatus for now. Yourself?

Lengleng7: Yup, apparently the 3 of us!

I had booked banquet, videography , bridal package and soft booked professional emcee. My bridal package comes with AD photography. Currently, not doing any other thing else. :)

If I am not wrong, there are 4 23rd Dec brides here.

JoanneAng-

Hi Joanne,

Ya I think the coordinator is really impt! I went to one BS and he was quite arrogant. Makes my fiance and I uncomfortable.

Pingychen

Hi all,
My date is on 16 Dec.
Haven't confirm anything much except hotel reception!
Trying to find the bridal and PW/AD now.
Any advice?

viviteoh

Hello Everyone,

I am a Dec 2017 Bride to Be and I am looking for other Brides to Be who falls on the same month and we can share our planning processes.

Hi! I'm a 17 Dec btb. Hv u chosen ur date? I hv made a soft booking with a hotel n that's all we hv Done so far.

viviteoh

I see! Maybe someone let go of the dates already, do soft book with them while you decide! I got disappointed a few times earlier because the places I wanted all got taken up.. :( Haha.

I'm looking to confirm Hotel Jen Tanglin this weekend. Other than this, I've booked my photographer as well as it is a really hot date. What hv you planned/researched on so far?
Hey the Sheryl, I hv just made a soft booking with jen Tanglin for lunch wedd on a Sunday. You getting the main ballroom or function room?

thesheryl

holiday inn orchard booked

prewed shoot booked

ad photographer booked

i think all done hahaha , what abt you
Same as you! Think these 3 are the most panic ones that need to book in advance. Planning to chill until after CNY next year before continuing the rest!

I assume you r a groom? :) do you know where's good to tailor suits or will u be buying ready ones?

Pingychen

Same as you! Think these 3 are the most panic ones that need to book in advance. Planning to chill until after CNY next year before continuing the rest!

I assume you r a groom? :) do you know where's good to tailor suits or will u be buying ready ones?
Wah.
I think I'm the most chilled one here now.
Only settled my venue.
The rest still look look see see.

yesss !

my pre wedding suits got 3 covered by the bridal studio.

hmmm tailor suits can be found at bkk. but its ard 500 to 1.5k.

"tailor on ten"

plan everything swee swee then can relax liao :)

taurus_88

I had booked banquet, videography , bridal package and soft booked professional emcee. My bridal package comes with AD photography. Currently, not doing any other thing else. :)

If I am not wrong, there are 4 23rd Dec brides here.
I'm also 23 Dec! Which BS are u going for the pre-wed?

viviteoh

Ohh! And it is better to book early for those popular PG and VGs cause they are all almost taken up in 2017.

I know right! Now hv to get the master to get us a new date before we could confirm the venue n start planning for the rest. Now I envy u girls hv so much time left to plan ur dream wedding...

I know right! Now hv to get the master to get us a new date before we could confirm the venue n start planning for the rest. Now I envy u girls hv so much time left to plan ur dream wedding...

Perhaps you can start looking for bridal studio since it's usually open date and settle your pre-wedding shoot first? Concurrently, you get a master to calculate new dates and confirm the venue. Personally, I recommend Master Long because he provides 3 years worth of date, so in any case your desired date is out, you always have other dates to work with.

viviteoh

Perhaps you can start looking for bridal studio since it's usually open date and settle your pre-wedding shoot first? Concurrently, you get a master to calculate new dates and confirm the venue. Personally, I recommend Master Long because he provides 3 years worth of date, so in any case your desired date is out, you always have other dates to work with.

Hi claudloong, thank you for your recommendation! It's helpful!! :) ah.. we hv already engaged David Tong. Hopefully he can get back to us soon on the dates. Do u mind pm me how much does master Loong' s service charged? I may hv Friend interested. Thank you in advance!!

Hi claudloong, thank you for your recommendation! It's helpful!! :) ah.. we hv already engaged David Tong. Hopefully he can get back to us soon on the dates. Do u mind pm me how much does master Loong' s service charged? I may hv Friend interested. Thank you in advance!!

I have PM-ed you!

basiclove

Hopefully you can get your new dates soon and quickly plan for your dream wedding! :D