Dec 2016 Brides

Usha

Hi Dec BTBs :) I'm a Dec 10 bride and am new here. Just like to find out from y'all if it's better to go with a bridal package, or just do everything ala carte? From the postings here it seems like most of you are going for ala carte. May I know your thought process on this because I am not sure what's the better option!

On another note, does anyone have recommendations (MUA, PG, VG, Coordinator) for Digio and Zwedding? :)
Dec 10 bride too!

berrilicious

Hello All, I am new here.
Also 24th dec bride. Realized that quite a few of the BTB have the same dates like me. :))
I moving to SK too

jaebaby

Hi Dec BTBs :) I'm a Dec 10 bride and am new here. Just like to find out from y'all if it's better to go with a bridal package, or just do everything ala carte? From the postings here it seems like most of you are going for ala carte. May I know your thought process on this because I am not sure what's the better option!

On another note, does anyone have recommendations (MUA, PG, VG, Coordinator) for Digio and Zwedding? :)

I'm with Digio, highly recommend Qinwen! ☺️

berrilicious

Eh I think so should be same time, not very sure cos I took sobf that time. Haha not yet asked to collect keys Maybe Q2 :)
I am also going Korea in Apr for the pre-wedding shoot Hehee.

Demisnail

Hello! If you prefer less of a hassle and have everything under one roof you can opt for packaged deal, if you have someone in mind for pre-wed PG and would like to have mtm or keep your own gown then you can go for ala-carte.

Ala-carte would be more expensive if you are looking at shops like amandalee weddings or michelle huimin kind which just offers gowns. Then you need to find your own PG, even though they might have a partnership with companies, but of cos you will have more say in what kind of gowns you like, probably more embellishments you can add onto the mtm gowns as compared to packaged deals (where it is otr or even if it's mtm there might be exclusions).

Bridal package is more wallet friendly and less hassle as everything will be within the bridal studio.

berrilicious

@ecinaj i am taking my Pre-wedding shoot overseas, thus I have to do ala-carte and find for AD. If you are doing it in SG, I think bridal studio will be more affordable.

tanlm

Hihi! I am a dec btb! Ad on 17th Dec! Am new here. Is there any good mua, pg, vg to recommend? Understand there a fb grp..could add me in? :)

Germaiine

Hello all dec'16 btbs! My AD is on 18 Dec 16. Seems like everyone's venue, PG, VG and MUA already booked. OMG. My boyf is still dilly dallying. -.- say i so kiasu.

Btw, can add me to the budget bride fb page too??? My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!

wandyy

Hello! I'm a 10th Dec BTB too :) recently just confirmed our venue.. Searching for a bridal studio next. Has anyone tried Silhouette The Atelier?

ecinaj

Thanks all for the advice! I went with bridal package in the end because I am going with local pre-wedding shoot :)

Apart from sugartofu and momentold, any other affordable videographers and photographers around for AD photog?

hellonut

hello!!!
I'm also a 24 Dec bride!! Only confirmed pre-wed and actual day photographer. Still searching for venue and gowns... i need to settle the venue quickly as most of the venues has already taken up.

kewpie20

@urban i did today with this lady. my nails cost abt $38. shes located at buangkok

Attachments

• 1456846772103.jpg
    1456846772103.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 1456846787546.jpg
    1456846787546.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 36

berrilicious

hello!!!
I'm also a 24 Dec bride!! Only confirmed pre-wed and actual day photographer. Still searching for venue and gowns... i need to settle the venue quickly as most of the venues has already taken up.

Welcome!!! :) same same here! Ya you must settle venue soon. I started only in Jan this year and many place already booked.

Wendy Liew

Thanks all for the advice! I went with bridal package in the end because I am going with local pre-wedding shoot :)

Apart from sugartofu and momentold, any other affordable videographers and photographers around for AD photog?
Hello! I took with Mambostevie for PG and mindful production for VG :)