Cooking Recipes as promised

pooh_ger

Hi Shirlynn,
U r most welcome...

Hi all,
Just a gentle reminder anyone interested in our coming gathering for hi-tea on 10 jul pls email or private message me or keruri your contact nos. so that we could get in touch wif u all for the meeting place & time.

dear_dear

Hi Winnie,

Thks for ur email. Already received it liao. And this weekend I think I will pick out a few & cook for my hubby. hehe

pooh_ger

Hi gals,
We are arranging to go to Tea Spa at paragon for tea tml at 4pm....anyone interested? for those who has RSVp pls email me ur contact no. to arrange meeting venue ok?

pooh_ger

Kelly,
Pamela is not feeling well will not be going...So how? But there's 1 more shirley going so how? Pls call me urgernt!!!

keruri

hi winnie,
real sorrie, i just logged on today. i didn't know u left me messages in the forum as well. dun worry, dear. i'm sure our next gathering will be a success!
happy.gif

hi mint,
hope you are feeling better today!
happy.gif

hi joanne_lim & shirsweetiepie,
will call u two again for the next gathering! ;)

maya

Hi, can anyone share recipes, website addresses for all-in-1 dish? Tired of cooking, planning 2-3 dishes. If can be done in convection microwave or slow cooker, even better. I'm looking for dishes with lots of gravy type cos hubby always wants soup, trying to compromise here....

samara

hi everyone,

anyone knows what is in the Yakun kaya toast? is it a regular butter and kaya or just kaya? i only ate it once and dun quite remember it. is it hard to make it? where do i get those kinda white bread? just plain bread will do? it will be great to have that for tea time and just relax for the day.

thanks!

pooh_ger

Hi Naf,
U did not received the completed set of my compile recipe cos ur mail box is full. Pls chk & let me noe which r the ones u have received & PLEASE CLEAR MAIL BOX B4 REQUESTING FOR RESEND ....THANK YOU

pooh_ger

Hi Samara,
It's with butter (those in block size)cut into small triangle bite size & kaya..... Can get those kinda bread from normal confectionery shop... For the kaya u can buy from Ah kun shop at $3.90/bot....

To prevent the butter from melting after cutting soak tham in ice cube water & a pinch of salt

keruri

hi maya,
how abt cooking mui fan or curry rice? it's one dish with lots of gravy.

hi mint,
have a good rest then. do bring a brolly these days, the weather these days is quite hazy & rainy. get well soon!
happy.gif

keruri

hi winnie,
u got lots of requests again!
happy.gif

how have u been lately? are ur exams over yet?
tried any of the recipes from your collection lately?

pooh_ger

Hi Kelly,
Mi still fine but very stress......cos need to work & prepare for exam & driving test too...so scare flunk agin....no time to try any of the recipe yet....

keruri

Wow... Winnie, that's alot of tasks on hand for u. Well all the best for ur exams and driving test! rem to stay cool while taking the test, dress comfortably, smile more and look confident.

a_k

Hi all,

Hope u dun mind me joining. I am very interested in the recipes. Winnie, can send me the consolidate recipes too?? My email: [email protected]. Many thanks & good luck for your exams.

a_k

Winnie, i have recvd the recipes (1-9). Real impressed by your consolidated recipes. When reading thru them, start drooling liao
114701.gif
... juz cant believe my eyes on the number of recipes that u hv...
114702.gif

thanks for sharing!
114703.gif

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">winnie,</font>
me active in other thread, not here
happy.gif
but oso not as active cos no longer at customer site, so less free.

sparks

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for the update on the recipes... Btw, I understand there is a chain of stores that sell baking stuff.. do u know the name of the shop &amp; its outlets location?? Do they sell weighing scale &amp; cake mixer??

pooh_ger

Hi Sparks,
The name of dat shop is Phoon Huat.... For the loction wise i only of A.M.K &amp; hougang Central but u can check it out from their web sit: www.phoonhuat.com.sg

Yes they sell scale &amp; all baking stuffs as for cake mixer i not very sure leh...

lilacz

Hey Winnie,

Nmd lor, maybe lately everyone is bz.Maybe organise again next time.If i can make it i will definately be there!
happy.gif

sparks

Thanks Winne for the link.

BTW, anyone of u using the microve oven with baking / grilling features?? Can we place metal trays in it?

pooh_ger

Hi lilacz,
Huh organise again ar....will see how lah...no confidence to organise liao...

Hi sparks,
U're most welcome...For u mircowave dat queries u can chk wif keruri cos i think she's quite gd will microwave stuff maye can try to PM...

keruri

hi sparks,
Phoon Huat sells electronic weighing scale, abt $50 plus per piece but comments about this weighing scale is not as good as the previous batch one. Heard they changed the place of manufacture. And I don't think they sell cake mixer.

as for using the microwave grill and bake function, yes, you can put metal trays/tins inside together with your metal rack.

hope this helps!

keruri

hi all,
there seems to be a bustling of messages in this forum today.
happy.gif

winnie, dun be disappointed lah. we tried once oni? how about going for some cooking class together? that'll be quite fun as well. hee..

TGIF, everyone!

lilac_lavender

hi winnie,

seems like many brides asking for your recipies. Can you email me too? I would love to have a look at them. Must learn to cook before I get married. Me so hopeless.... have been looking hard for easy to cook meal especially next time only me and hubby in the house. Heard that its difficult to cook for only 2 people. Thanks in advance!

my email addy is [email protected]