Conrad Centennial Singapore

delightfulbride

Hi Moininet, thanks for the advice.
I'm looking forward to get married. My hubby-to-be teased me that I'm more excited abt the event more than to the person.Ha ha!

jgirffy

hi bluesea and yukiee,
yup. conrad called me on fri too... guess our days must be real close to call us on the same day... hehe...
hmm... so have u shortlist the printer yet? which printer is good do u knoe?
conrad gave me 3 to choose from.
which card r u choosing?

yukiee

jgirffy,
yeah..he sent us the sample cards to view too..
do u noe if we can get both colours?
i shld b printing my cards wif jasvy..heard its cheaper and T dragon is exp..
If cant mix the colours, i shld b getting the cream colour one..
plan to go collect the cards end of tis mth..after i hav confirm my guest lists..
wat abt u gals?

bluesea

hihi jgirffy,

Haven't decided which printer to choose. what about you? Have you decided? As for the cards, I prefer the cream colour one hee... But I think parents will prefer the red invitation cards. So hopefully can half a mixture
kao_sticktongue.gif

jgirffy

hi yukiee,
where is jasvy? can pass me the details
email [email protected]

bluesea n yukiee
have anyone ask conrad whether a mix of 2 types of cards is ok?
hmm... i showed my mum the red and white one, she chose red. now left my pil
btw, heard tt there's 2 ways to printing... one is right onto the card itself, the other is as another leaflet. which way r u considering?

angeldust

jgriffy,

The last time i spoke to Catheryn, she mentioned that we can mix leh.. cos I told her we wanted to give red ones to relatives and cream ones to friends.

moninet

hi gals!

do you know which format shld the montage be saved in? & whether conrad will use a computer or vcd/dvd player?

moninet

wow lyn! ur gown looks so glam!
happy.gif
was it mtm or OTR?

i was juz speaking to the ppl at conrad, seems tt need to bring our own laptop to play the video... else can rent the dvd player fr them...

schnauzie

Hi rebecca,
u can just email conrad and arrange to meet them up. There is many weddings this mth so u can just view the ballroom! I went there 2 weeks back and the manager who attended to me was a very pleasant man and gave me many pointers, even told me to go n see other ballrooms b4 deciding..no rush!
happy.gif
prompt in email reply too!

gin

Hi all,
I just signed up with Conrad for wedding lunch banquet due to budget. Can I check any other couple who been through Conrad lunch or also signed up for lunch banquet?
happy.gif
Share your views with me. Also please email me pics if you have for the function at [email protected]

angeldust

Hi Gin,

paiseh, not yet had a wedding there...but u might wanna surf AD PG's websites to see.. conrad ballroom decor quite std.. saw one at moomedia's website..

angeldust

Gin,

if i am not wrong, its www.moomediaonline.com. See Ben and Candy. If you happen to browse around Goobergrape's recommendation of AD PG, she had some pics of the Conrad ballroom as well. Suggest u meet up the coordinator one night to see the actual decor when they have a wedding day + see the Centennial Suite.

Food wise, the menu is slightly different from Goober's time I think. So I cant really comment. Have to chk with brides who had wedding from June 05 to now cos that was the new package price cum menu then.

gin

Hi delightfulbride,
Mine is Mar 06. Sigh..no one earlier than us?
I will go down and sign the agreement tomorrow with Catheryn. Is your coordinator Catheryn? One thing is its alot of perks for a 5 Star hotel and they are very nice to open up the whole ballroom for me.
happy.gif

Share more information with me?
happy.gif

gin

Hi angeldust,
Thanks alot!
happy.gif
Its definitely much clearer than the previous link.
Thank you!
*huggies*

gooober

Got more pictures of Conrad for you gals here =) hope all is well with your coming preparations yah!

Reception
317450.jpg

Just before 1st march in

317451.jpg

gooober

More pics of the reception area where you can place your potrait shots, your albums
317456.jpg

Dance floor if you have less than 28 tables
317457.jpg

gooober

and of course, you can doll up Conrad's cream coloured invitation cards with a simple bow =) why not try using colours like pink, lavender, deep green, cream, brown.... anything you fancy, really!

317460.jpg

gin

Hi goobergrape.
Thanks for sharing! :p Is that two couple who peek into the ballroom you and ur hubby? :p So cute that pic! :p I like the wedding portrait also...something unique! :D

cinaroll

hi goobergrape,
is that ur photo that u post up here? that means that ur AD is over. could u share with us whether u top up for the organza for the reception table or the table for the photo albums? also were the flowers on the reception table in the conrad package too?
thanks

gooober

Hi gin, cinaroll
yes, my wedding's over and that's my hubby and myself peeping in to watch our growing up & PS slideshow. And I painted that wedding potrait.. it's the same as a photo kelvin fr Chris ling took for us.

317782.jpg

The organza is provided by Conrad. the extra table is not really extra lah.. it'll definitely be there. you should check to make sure if you like.
I brought my own flower deco there as I love magnolias. Some brides from the forum who love the deco are using it for their weddings this year and next year. well, let me know if you like to use it as well.

[email protected]

gin

WAH!! Goober..u r so talented!
happy.gif
Juz went to sign with Catheryn and I should say Catheryn is very friendly and nice...im glad I signed with her. She also show us the suite which we love veri much...hehhe...

gin

Hi all,
I signed with Catheryn already.
happy.gif
Im a Conrad BTB! :p Heehee..so happy...I hope that we can share more info about Conrad. :p

boxingbride

hello all...

ya ya...guess our dates are drawing near, got a call from Concrad for food tasting and invitation card too...hee...its time to get busy =)

Goobergrape - Thumbs up!! I am so impressed.

gin

Hi Angel,
Thanks...
happy.gif
So when's ur wedding?
happy.gif

Hi boxingbride,
When's ur AD? Urs also dinner banquet? :p How long in advance will they call u?

gin

Hi Angel,
Oh..heehee..when will u be taking your photos?
happy.gif

I guess most hotels are quite packed for 2006 schedule already. My day, night time also tentatively booked already. :p Im lucky to be able to find one hotel which still has not taken yet...cos called marriott, marina mandarin and pan pac all taken.

angeldust

Hi Gin,

u mean PS pics? Not very sure yet cos still early. BS said will start in June and I will request to have PS end Sep after the Lunar 7th Mth..cos hubby said dun want unlucky lor..

but told hubby tt if have "extras" in pics just ask PG to digitally erase lah!! MUA HA HA HA HA
happy.gif

cinaroll

hi angeldust, *waves* saw u again!!!
oh, ur wedding is a year later.
mine is this yr.
hi gin, when's ur wedding?
hi goobergrape, so talented.
willl send u email after this. so check ur mails.
can u share ur ps photos too? ur photographer is kelvin from chrisling right?
thanks

gin

Hi angeldust,
Oic...b4 tat also can ma.. :p Prepare early then too last min also..hehehe.. :p Which BS u with?
happy.gif

HAhahahhahaa...you dare to use that photo in album even though 'erase' liaoz meah? HAHAHHAA... :p

Hi Cina-roll,
My wedding 12th March 06.
happy.gif
Ur wedding coming? When? :p

sweets

Angeldust, so scary to suddenly see my wedding pix link posted on SB LOL ;)

goober, really lovely wedding you had
happy.gif
too bad can't get married like once a year LOL..