Chatters

vios

Hi dragooooooon... my boss went overseas during cny.. i have to stand by his cilents.. work work also.. lol

dolly.... i guess, they just hate each other. period. sad right? i've already accepted the fact. my parents should try to get over it as well.. hopefully.

heart, that is like one week liao?? do take care n recover fast fast. i think i can still see the optimism in you, as long as your boy is good and well.
happy.gif

decembermi... some bosses are like that but it is not easy to be one, in fact. Got to please us employees and endure our "tantrums' at times. hahaha....

ok folks, im getting flowers for wifey and my mum as well. cya around.

decembermi

arrrrggghhhh!!! Why am i feelin hungrrrry while it's just after lunchie time!!!

**muacks** thanks le sylphide!!!!!

siao... u going gym cannot eat!!!

yuene

Eh, idea la, let's all go eat chilli crab one of these days! Long time never eat seafood liao. Got one not too bad chilli crab stall in Ghim Moh, think it's quite nice and juicy. How? Any one want to go?

xiao_li_64

But i'm not a really a fan of abalone leh cos too chewy liao. Haha.. Siao, just now actually got 2 extra servings for the abalones leh. If i know you want, i can help u da bao. Too bad. The rubbish bin finished them up liao. Hahaha

dodo789

can i join in tis club too?? i spend my whole youth with a useless man so have no more frds. think now it's time for mi to cm out n noe more frds.

gallie

sylphide, heard the crab stall @ ghim moh not really nice...the crab too small & not so fleshy. go no sign board / seafood centre lah...count me in plsssssssssssssssssss for the crab feasts!!!!! yum yum!!!!! hehehehe...

also sylphide...can order white pepper crab, lobster & lime juice...hehehe...

yuene

Sure, dodo, welcome to the Chatters thread! Lynn jie jie and I are thinking of attacking crabs, wanna join us?

Lynn, we set a date want? Go Bottle Tree eat la.

skylar

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Of Coz..... my lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb....
my Valentine..................
I Love You!!! Wa Ai Li!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></font>

kekekeke

talk abt crabs! Siao!! when we go to that crab place again to eat ah? I missed that!

decembermi

Hey Peep... if u guys are going Bottle Tree hor, call in advance to order (cos they have limited servings a day) the claypot 猪腿!!! Verrrrryr nice ah.... **droolin** again....

mayimayi

dodo.. i am going to bottle tree for dinner with another 2 of the chatters here.. lynn jie and ah meng.. u wana join us tonight mah?

decembermi

dunno ley, maybe i always go weekend evening, sometimes no more liao wor.. so they tell me must call to reserved.. and i always do cos' my parents loved them!

Another place got nice crab is at AMK Mayflower that side... anyone been there before?

skylar

Siao..
got better place ah.. ok we go lah..

Serene..
when go lakopi?

Mayi,
wahh.. u all tonite go makan? eh.. there will be packed for V Day bor? u all better reserved ah... wah.. then ah meng will be the envy of all to have 2 mei nu accompany him...