Chatters

unfilial_son

Morning all.. u guys r so early..:p
How's the Valentine's Day? Evrywhere pack like hell.. jiak lat le..
Went Great World, wow.. all the restaurant full, with many queueing outside some more.. end up eat at coffee shop.. sigh..

cuclainne

yah lor the husband asked me at 6-ish if i want to go for valentine's dinner - where to find a place at that time so stay home lor .. hahaha

yuene

Operation Crab Decimation @ Bottle Tree Sembawang on 21 March 08 7.30pm
============================================

Agenda: Eat crab until peng~

Interested Chatters
===================
1) Sylphide
2) Lynn
3) Gallie
4) ?
5) ??

yuene

But of course! After talking about it so much yesterday, how not to have a crab attack? YUMMM Hey cuc, will you be able to join us then? ^^

yuene

Operation Crab Decimation @ Bottle Tree Sembawang on 21 March 08 7.30pm
============================================

Agenda: Eat crab until peng~

Interested Chatters
===================
1) Sylphide
2) Lynn
3) Gallie
4) Mayi
5) ?
6) ??
7) ???

yuene

cuc: ooh okay, you just inform me closer to the date bah! Would love to see you at the outing!

Lynn jie jie, I'm very efficient one! That's why I end up having nothing to do after a while... ahahahahahaha

Morning dec...are you going to join us for the crabbie outing? I want to eat my chilli, pepper and butter cream crabs! Gosh, I'm starting to lau nua just thinking about it

decembermi

heeeelooo Syl / Siao!!

Me changed my Lasik appt to 27th (review), 28th (Ops) this month, cos:-

1) LSC the promotion got to use POSB/UOB credit card, i have SCB, OUB, OCBS, JCB but not POSB & UOB!!
So i applied liao must wait lor...

2) Me going M'sia kua-long fishing over the weekend and will be leaving tonight.. so as much as i would love to join u nice peep, i will not be able too... You all enjoy k!

cuclainne

sylphide: would love to see me or my children ah .. hahahah .. just kidding .. some of my friends not shy to say that they actually don't want to see me but no choice cos to see my kids, i must tag along mah .. hahahaha ..

yuene

Yup, definitely can! I eat a lot of seafood one. Some foods I can't eat a lot (like bread) but others I will be like a bottomless pit (like spaghetti and seafood)

gallie

aiyoh sylphide...early morning make me lau nua a pail is required to collect my saliva...hahahaha...

i tink hor...not eat until peng leh...is eat until
613912.gif
...hahahahahhaaa...hehehehehee...

doll, why not going??? why why tell me why??? whyyyyyyyyyyyy???
kao_angry.gif

green, heart, dragon, xiaoli, meng, siao, skylar...joining?

cuclainne

me no good with crabs leh .. hub's team at work had a cny gathering at jumbo seafood (this was about a week before i gave birth) and the team leader ordered three crabs but only him, his wife and another guy ate .. the rest only mop up the gravy .. me including .. hahahah ..

also no good with crayfish .. went to a crayfish party a few years ago - ate maybe 30 of those critters with schnapps .. after that, was sick for a few days ..

maybe me just no good with shell fish .. hahaha ..

yuene

gallie, cannot eat until 'tor', if not will wasted the food! hahaha

cuc: hahaha...my hb can't eat a lot, cuz he has allergy for shellfish and tuna, so every time I want to eat seafood, I can't go with him. Just have to go with my parents.

gallie

sylphide...tor liao then continue to eat again lah...hahahaha...

i love seafood but due to some skin allegy, i tried to cut down...however, i can hardly resist the seafood temptation especially when they keep waving at me, begging me to eat them up...hahahaha...hehehehee...

decembermi

Haiz haiz... for some company political reason hb cannot buy honda stream, which he wanted initially. that's y now looking at Wish lor.. (presonally i prefer RX300! hee..) is this car high consuming on petrol?

Gallie,
I've gum infection. Going to spend $1500 on treatments these 3 weeks. Dun think I can eat crab and other hard food already.
sad.gif
Later all my teeth dropped out!

Years back, I noticed my corroding gums and visited 2 dentists but they didn't advise anything. Only after going this dentist that friend recommended, then I confirmed this condition. This dentist is very detailed and patient, I'm impressed.

This month, I'm very broke. $1500 + Rent + Bond + TCM = > 1 month salary gone. Must start eating grasses from today onwards LOL

decembermi

siao... not necessary Toyota la... and RX is just mu "wish" only, too ex, not possible... Toyota Wish more practical i guess... still thinkin how much to top-up and pay how much every month.. ~~sian~~

Green, why like that? the treatment so ex de ah? **take care**

dodo789

gd afternoon mayi..

i cant wake up tis morning. slp until 9.30am. how come u all can manage to wake up so early for wk? i muz reali salute u all le

dodo789

green

how cm ur gum infection cost so much $1500?? my sis got a gum infection too like last mth.. onli spend like 200plus..

Dodo,
It depends on how many gum areas affected. Almost all my teeth are affected, so must do tooth and gum treatments. I need to do 1 crowning too. Final cost is not finalised yet.

Actually when I compare the individual cleansing, crowning etc services with my usual dentist's ones at Sengkang, this dentist is chargigng about 10-20% cheaper. Important thing is his good service.

Mayi,
Tell them that u are introduced by current customer, Lynn Teo. May give 5%-10% discount for more complex services.

It’s at Serangoon area.

Chan Dental Clinic & Surgery
Address:
22 Yio Chu Kang Road #01-17 Highland Centre
Singapore 545535
Tel: 6282 5903

mayimayi

thks lynn.. cos i had been going to the one for my braces at paragon's medical block.. damn exp la.. i have yet to take out the perm retainers in my mouth.. need to go do it soon as i can claim from company le..

by the way, is the dentist a guy? handsome mah? 0_o