Chatters

sgbabydoll

Morning, all!

I watched "Jumper" yesterday evening. Find it not nice. A bit disappointed since it was directed by the director of "Mr & Mrs Smith".

mayimayi

CJ7 i find it not worth to watch in cinema...
short movie and plain story... but the kid's acting SB good... Kungfu Dunk not bad...

dogtag73

i havent been watching movies quite some time

last time always watch with muah wife..now no wife, watch it with ghost...

sgbabydoll

I watched the sneak preview mah, Ah Heart. The special effects were good, and the scenaries (the Jumpers jump from country to country) were awesome, but the plot was too simplistic for my liking lor. Oh, the cast was weak. Except for Samuel L Jackson, I don't know who the rest was haha.

lynn_c09

morning sylphide... aiyo... y u call me jiejie leh??? i am onli few yrs older den u nia... keke
i wen to do sm marketing for office so nw den cm in lor... nice to go ntuc earli morn.. nt many ppl...

mayimayi

don like to go NTUC.. i prefer cold storage...
rather pay the few cents more.. and oh ya..
i went to chinatown to buy some toiletries ytd.. cheap cheap.. keke.. saved a few dollars on each item.. woooot...

mayimayi

but i quite like Mr & Mrs Smith though.. keke..
saw the trailer on Jumper ytd.. i thought it looks exciting... was it, dolly jiejie?

sgbabydoll

Meng, I give 5 for the special effects, beautiful scenaries, Samuel L Jackson and some humourous lines haha. I wouldn't pay to watch such a movie lah

dogtag73

Ok since tomorrow is valentines day (...Zzz) and not everyone is attached or married here...wanna come out for a dinner? buffet? so that we wont be soaking at home envying others carrying roses wakakakaka. ai mai ai mai?

cuclainne

mayi, you are forever sweet 16 la! heheheh ...

so what are your thoughts on the Jumper movie .. sorry i lost my question mark - using the hub's comp right now and he's changed it to the swedish keyboard so alphabets and symbols are not where the're supposed to be at!

can't wait to have my laptop back .. hehehe

cuclainne

meng, only attached or married can go out for valentine's meh ... don't even think the husband remembers cos he's overseas for work ..

cuclainne

mayi, doing ok la .. very very sleepy though cos husband has been away so i've had the day AND night duties of taking care of both kids .. i told him the next time he has to travel, he's bringing them along! hahhaha .. don't care ah, when he comes back he's going to be on diaper duty for at least 2 weeks!

don't know leh .. i don't know if i should plan something but then i worried that he has already planned something as well but if he didn't then we'll just stay home la cos we have plans from friday onwards .. boring hor .. hehehe .. and you..

mayimayi

ooh.. cuclainne.. not boring la.. i like the feeling of just rotting at home with love one..
watch shows together or cook meal together... =)
me... nth.. broke up jus 2days ago..
happy.gif

decembermi

V day everywhere packed and Ex... u guys might need to make reservation in advance...

Now only Mayi and Meng onz right? Then Meng, u got prepare flowers for èš‚èšå¦¹å¦¹ not?
happy.gif

cuclainne

or smell diapers together .. hahahah ..

alamak .. just goes to show that i haven't been logging on in a while now .. anyways glad to see that you're taking things positively ..

i'm sure that guys also want to celebrate v-day right so it'll work, chao ..

dogtag73

Diver...we go eat those roadside buffet...not resturant. Flower? oh ya i got discount from my neighbour's flower stall at bedok north, i will remember to buy some èŠèŠ±

dogtag73

Imprompt Valentines Day Mass Orgy Dinner @ somewhere out there got buffet dinner

1. Mayi
2. Lynn
3. Meng
4. Someone
5. Anyone

crazy_guy

decembermi, all along if V day falls on even day, i will still go to gym one..but tis time rd maybe cant, cos might OT..wont lar, wat wrong attention..haha

cuclainne

oh, here's something completely irrelevant - the other day we were at robinsons, centrepoint at the kids' department and realised that they had a candy counter near the escalators .. the husband was so happy cos they were swedish candies .. they even have my fave sour skulls! now we don't have to ask for them to be sent over via post anymore ..

cuclainne

well, the swedes have some really disgusting candies .. i'm not proud to say it but i have spat out a few of them which the husband claimed were very good .. one of his faves is salted licorice .. as if licorice is not disgusting enough on its own .. when i was there in 2005, they even came out with licorice flavoured ice-cream and we went like everywhere to look for the ice-cream (hub want to try) but they were sold out .. after walking about for 3+ hours and checking every grocery store we came across, we finally found one - just one!

xiao_li_64

Cuc, is the swedish candies like those finnish type which is called Turkish something? It's also made of licorice and tasted yucky. Haha... Maybe im not used to it:p

cuclainne

not sure of the candies you've mentioned but yah .. once i just spit out the candy into my hand cos i didn't have tissues with me - the husband laughed cos he found it so funny. Hmm..