Chatters

skylar

Wahhh Syl, u go tio with that Jean ah??? hmm... then i confirm it is a lame thread!

Dlver,
me forever alive leh.. zzzzz...

yuene

Wah, skylar, I go in thread become lame immediately?? =( hahaha

dIver, I was with Santiago SG. My coordinator was Mei, but don't know if she is still with them. Was a bit pek chek though, but only because the day I went to return my gown, I saw one in the storefront that was even more like my dream gown! SIGH....

alcifertoh

Oh dlver u going for lasik ah? no worries ba. From my wife's experience nothing much. Just during the process u will smell something burnt nia haha.. and after that u would have to put on the protective goggles for a few days. I was laughing at my wife that she looks like a housefly with the goggles haha

yuene

dIver, good mah, either way as long as the service is good, the gowns are clean and nice and the pics are beautiful, cheap or expensive also no difference. I paid the same price as you, only in SGD lor...

decembermi

whahahaha!! Housefly with goggles!! I think i'll look like ultrawomen, xian dan chao ren!!

I wanted to do ley... but hor, they say next time old liao, 10-20 years later if i cannot see clearly again i can no longer wear back contact lens... so make me think think again....

skylar

syl, i not say u go in the confirmed lame ah.. wat i meant is by looking at the title already sibeh lame liao.. so that is why i nv go in lor..

bu yao wu hui woooo...kekeke

cheerio

those threads i read liao, but couldnt firm up my mind, quite a few choices, and someone rec tan tock seng, parkway also like not bad..

you going malaysia to do ah? isnt reviewing abit troublesome?

cheerio

oh i see, which one are you going to do your lasik? is your power high? i read that there is a method called bladeless intralase for high power but think only certain private clinics got that

decembermi

抢抢, cos wear contact lens and spec for 15 ys liao... so this is another alternative to look into... many who has done it recommanded it, but not sure of the long term effects...

cheerio, my fren just done it with ISA, but personally am not too sure which one yet, still checking...
happy.gif
mine L375 / R350... urs?

alcifertoh

Hmmm the long term effect is if you do not take care of the eyes well and if the degrees return, you will not be able to wear contact lens ler.

After the lasik I think the clinic will give u enough eye drops to keep your eyes moisturized. My wife got her's done at Glenn Eagles.. by the doc Ronald Yeo... who happened to be Michelle Yeo's brother. Quite good they say but charges maybe abit steeper ba... But since is beneficial for you I believe such money can spend ba.

cheerio

yah, there are potential downsides to lasik, other than scarring, your cornea curvature could changed after the surgery which renders you not able to wear contact lens again... but the thought of freeing my eyes from specs and lens is really very tempting..

skylar

eH.. why got rules for North, South, West one ah.. so meaning u only deliver to EAST lah..zzz...
me stay at Jurong WEST EXTENSION LEH.. how?? eh sai bor?

crazy_guy

i sleep early, so wake up early..den earlier will also avoid traffic jam..not much for erp cos i avoid them apart from the CBD one..

mayimayi

Morning Chatters!!!

me went to catch Sweeney Todd ytd.. Din know it was sort of a musical wor.. not bad nah.. and my frnd laughed when the cashier says this as he passes the ticket to him:" -looks at me- erm.. jus a reminder.. this movie is M18..."
i don look like i'm OVER 18yrs old meh????!