Chatters

dead_heart

think nowadays ppl looks younger than their age. There was a survey done (think last yr) that report that
1) those in thirties looks like twenties
2) those in forties looks like thirties
and the list goes on and on
happy.gif

sgbabydoll

I think I also look younger than my age leh hehe. These days people really know how to keep their looks. Anyway, whether looking younger or older than our age, most important is to keep smiling lah and stay healthy.

yuene

dragon, I kanna chicken pox long ago, so no point taking the vaccination for me liao.

My CNY was okay, reunion dinner on 除夕 eat like siao, then åˆä¸€ at my mum's house lor. But the first night I kena asthma attack, then in the middle of the night my poor hb had to drag me to the 24-hour clinic nearby my house... normally 10 minute slow walk become 20 minutes crawl...somemore too nearby to take taxi without looking absolutely stupid... I told my hb, "nb next time can buy house that is either 2 minutes from clinic or far enough to take taxi ah?" hahahahaha...

yuene

I'm fine now, thanks gallie! But wah, if I learnt one thing, it's that falling sick on CNY nighttime is a bad idea, because the clinic charge happening prices... I saw my bill and I nearly fainted! My friend some more tease me that I'm giving AP to the doctor, the number quite å‰åˆ©!

mayimayi

late commers??? keke...

my CNY not bad not bad.. won quite a bit in majiong.. hee hee.. poor uncle meng.. both nights lost a bit... =P
it was a very enjoyable one...

oh ya.. i went for movie marathon some more.. watched Kungfu Dung, CJ7 and the Fann wong one..
CJ7 was a bit disappointing though.. short movie, storyline so-so but touching...
IMO, Kungfu Dunk is the best among these 3... hee hee..

dragonfruit

Heehee...better be late than never....Sereneeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Pai seh leh, just login only.

Wah, quite a few chatters fell sick during CNY. Wish you all health in the new year!

sgbabydoll

Clap-clap for Draggie's dance performance hehe.

Mayi, you played mahjong with Meng arh? Who else were they arh? How much was your total winnings? Hehe

mayimayi

yeh dolly... played with 2 of my frnds lor.. keke..
me won $43 on sat night and just $8 ytd... keke.. play small small nia.. 20c/40c de... xD
i know popular got sell a book with cheap carpark rates.. forgot wads the title though.. can go check it out...

mayimayi

me also no mood to wk.. finished my report in the morning and clearing those invoices half heartedly... hee hee..
very sleeeeepy neh....

dottyback

Mayi heh i watched kungfu dunk on chu yi altho i din tink it was fantastic but i would tink its beta than CJ7..nv like Stephen Chow's wu liao movies keke

xiao long u back to work oso har?

ah siao if like then buy! i'm sure it's gd stuffs..i limit myself to such exp cds once in 2 mths lol

crazy_guy

serene.sure gd stuff...its heavy remix from europe..put inside my car sure piang all the way!!..maybe i should cos i never buy those b4, nothing so ex b4..hmm

dottyback

ah siao since u dun splurge on such items often, juz do it! kekeke i'm sure it will b a kinda enjoyment in ur car with those systems

xiao long so u got earn alot bo? lion dance dragon dance lol

sgbabydoll

Siao, what is the title of the album? What is the music genre? Where to get from? You got ICE in your car arh? Hehe

Mayi, thanks for the info. Will check out Popular Book Shop tomorrow after work
happy.gif

mayimayi

mamaheart, no nah.. played at my frnd's place.. keke.. suppose to mit on sat night mah.. but since a lot of us cant make it to meng's open house den both of us + little ryan met up for dinner followed by majiong session lor.. den sunday nth to do so we went for majiong again... keke..

crazy_guy

dolly..no idea the album title..its those heavy clubbing remix one..at city hall, my work place there...well, i got a 2 amp and one pre amp..wat do u think..keke

xiao_li_64

Siao, it's those trance/techno type right? Many guys like to listen to this type of music one leh. Then on loud loud and open car window. Haha

dottyback

xiao long haha 4 more yrs leh!

ah siao hehe that cd shop ? i buy alot of stuffs from there..sometimes i walk past n they play sumting i will go get it lol

crazy_guy

xiaoli, dun really know wat's its called..but its heavy remix tat u can hear during clubbing one lor...no lar, i dun wind down window one, but outside of the car can hear liao even though my 4 drs all got insulators..