Chatters

cuclainne

Wah .. 5th June I might not be able to join leh .. where are you guys heading to this time? I got birthday party and a children's workshop to attend on that day ... i feel like going siao already, almost every weekend in June got children's programme. can't imagine what it'll be like once the kids are in a proper school !!!!!

Cucl,
Yeah... When your kids go to primary school, i guess you will be busier. Whenever my friends' kids are having exam periods, my friends will be stuck at home LOL. It's a rat race.

cuclainne

last saturday took both of them to National Museum to watch 'The Dandelion Story' .. this weekend, signed up for parent-child hands-on workshop - both days gone liao! when will i get to rest?

Chatters Outing
``````````````````````````
05 June, Saturday, 7pm
Just Acia
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-05 Marina Square S039594
Tel: 6336 7107

Thanks Mayi for the venue recommendation.

mayimayi

Hi peeps! Hope everyone's doing well...

Hmm.. i've recently encountered a problem with my boss.. as u may/may not know, my division had a change of boss and this is what i encountered:

i need to hand up some reports to other divisions, but before i can complete the reports, i need some info and approval from my boss. i have reminded him way before the dateline, 3, 2 and 1 day before dateline and now it's due. I reminded him again this morning, he apologized for being late and promised to give me before noon but still nothing from him yet. Other divisions kept chasing me for the reports as they have dateline to meet too. Any idea on what else can I do to get those info n approvals from my boss ASAP?

bedokboy

ok. quite a few gatherings eh. All different groups?
green can pm hp no. so that i can call when I arrive?
afterwards many gatherings there dunno which one how.

vios

well, u guys won't recognise me anyway. just went under the knife mah.

badly needed a surgical face-lift and all that.

heh.

Hi all,

The outing is postponed to next Sat.

Chatters Outing
``````````````````````````
12 June, Saturday, 7pm
Just Acia
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-05 Marina Square S039594
Tel: 6336 7107

bedokboy

oh. male mid 30s.
happy.gif

cuclainne

green, thanks for the invitation .. but I already have prior engagement. if i can make it with the husband, i will let you know again yah ..

bedokboy

ohhhh maybe i should change the email address in my profile, I don't use that anymore and i think that's why earlier on one other group or someone tried to send me message but couldn't.

ok pls pm me again.
i will pm u my hp too.

mayimayi

Yoz Peeps!

HEY UNCLE VIOS!! HO SEH BOH? Lolx.

Greenie, i might have WorldCup matches to catch with friends so might not be able to join for drinks at MM. See how~

See you all this Sat!!!

bedokboy

hi.

i c i missed an outing.

i didn't get anything. I think I confused this with another group outing from another thread, due to take place 16/6 from a Jarah.

Green I realised I still didn't get anything from you. Sorry can u try pm-ing again? Or at least when the next outing is up.

How was the outing anyway?

Bedokboy,
Oops just saw yr post. We just had another steamboat outing last Sat hehe.

Milkpower,
We have all sorts of backgrounds here. Some of us bring choppers, parang knives etc to the outings LOL.

cuclainne

green, must make sure that their kitchens are in working order this time ... ahahahha ..

oh i must recommend this place to you guys .. not sure if anyone has been there though but they have 120 kinds of beers and 26 ways of cooking mussels *yummy* .. brussel sprouts

Cucl,
Yes yes I still remember the phase "Technical failure" LOL! Nah, they probably call me and say "Our kitchen has become a swimming pool" instead. You know now the most IN THING in Singapore is flood. ;)

Are you and family free to join us on 7 August 8pm outing?

I've never been there before. You can help us organise the next outing there!