Chatters

cuclainne

Green, of course i can decorate it to my heart's desire but the husband is keeping tabs on my expenses cos he says buy so many furniture, later if we move to a smaller place, where to put all the things? Lelong la!!! Hahahah ..

big arrow?

Chatters Outing
---------------------------------------------------
Date: 1 May (Sat), Labour Day
Time: Any suggestion?
Venue: Any suggestion?

Attending: Rinn, Green,

cuclainne

green, when you start having kids, what your house looks like will become secondary priority .. kinda like where i am right now .. :p this morning, i left for work and there were drawing sheets and colour pencils all over the living room floor and they've been there since last night!!! i only clean up when we're expecting guests .. ahaha.

picnic???

cuclainne

sorry but i cannot confirm yet cos the husband might have to go away again ..
sad.gif

cuclainne

i skipped on my final theory test .. hahahahah .. forgot to go. now i just can't seem to find the time to do it though the husband keeps bugging me to get it done. he's looking forward to sleeping in the car while i drive .. hahahaha.

last time sunny until my plants dried up, now constantly raining - my herb plant rotted away.
sad.gif

mayimayi

Hey peeps!

Bf and I should be able to make it to the Dim Sum @ CJ, Causeway Pt. Been a long time since i step into causeway point. heh heh..

as for picnic, will plan it in June after my exam hor.. xD

mark78

mistake.. green not snow white but snow wolf...

tsk tsk.. snow wolf..lah.. well ppl always call me the wolf that live in the lake.. or xue lang hu

dogtag73

I just read on the thread on the partner with small didi de...so sad for her bf...

too short cannot, too long also cannot...good man with inferior manhood also cannot win his woman heart...bei ai ah..

worse than gigolo...

cuclainne

hello hello all ... wish i was still at home so i can sleep ... girls were alternating being awake and asleep last night (one has a fever, the other a persistent cough) and i only got to sleep at 5.50am!!

i finally made it to sunset grill last saturday for a meal with the husband .. took a short-cut and it was darn eerie!!

cuclainne

green, yah .. the husband found the short-cut during one of his weekend cycling trips around the area. the path runs along the camp but area is unlit .. so you have the dark camp buildings on one side and high trees/ bushes on the other ..

no childcare sick leave today and i forgot to bring my headache pills .. i was on leave yesterday already cos i got food poisoning over the weekend (it was not from sunset grill :p) .. just so happened that my children also fell sick.

mayimayi

Cuc, i saw an adv in the train ytd that's introducing some patch that goes 'head on' to alleviate headache.. you might wana try it?

Mayi,

I was unable to make it on 1st May afternoon initially, so I asked Rinn if we could change outing to a dinner. Now I confirm that I can make it on 1st May afternoon, so we can stick with our original plan, Dim Sum at 12.30pm this Sat at Crystal Jade.
happy.gif

Heart said that she couldn't make it.

I have sent out an email about the outing.

Woohoo Eevore and Rinn have grown prettier! Their complexions are better. Eevore's new hairdo makes her look younger hehe. Rinn and I couldn't resist staring at her at the outing.