Chatters

cuclainne

no la - i hope not, then i will have a mental breakdown .. it's so tiring caring for two kids already ..

i'm definitely going to take a nap ..

Cucl,
It's good to take a breather if you feel tired from the working life.
happy.gif

Some of my full-time colleagues changed to part-time staff because they want to spend more time on church community work and family.

dogtag73

Saw the post commenting on China Woman...

why hate china women??? some of them are really Chio leh...sweet persuasive tone, good figure, fair complexion...only one thing turns me off flat....

they fugging dont shave their armpitz. Saw them always wearing nice, sexy and fashionable clothings but once they raise their arm and hail for taxi...omfg...they are like drug smugglers with 2 bunch of MARIJUANA underneath there...sibey jialatz leh.

So i conclude i wont be prey by them even if they naked infront of me...i hate drugs~!

Meng,
Thought we discussed it at previous Xmas outing? It's 16th Feb (Tues), 2nd day of public holiday.

Hehe can we confirm on the steamboat at your house on 16th Feb?

"conclude i wont be prey by them even if they naked infront of me"

Meng,
Your gf is already so hot and has a good figure. Of cos you won't be tempted by the other gals!

cuclainne

vios has been MIA .. wonder what he's been up to .. lol ..

meng, why bring that up leh - agree with green .. your gf is already so chio.

Turkish twins with different fathers 'trigger divorce'

ANKARA (AFP) - – A Turkish man decided to divorce his wife after DNA tests showed he was the father of only one of their twin boys, the mass-circulation Sabah newspaper reported Friday.

Suspicious that his wife had been unfaithful the security guard from Istanbul identified only as A.K., had DNA tests performed on the three-year-olds.

The tests established with a 99.99-percent certainty that he was the father of only one of the boys, Sabah reported, adding that the result was confirmed by a forensic medicine institute upon the request of the court handling the ongoing divorce case.

The mother, identified as C.K., had maintained a relationship with a lover she had dated before her family forced her to marry A.K., the daily said.

The phenomenon of twins with different fathers -- known scientifically as heteropaternal superfecundation -- is very rare in humans, though more common in animals such as cats and dogs.

It becomes possible in rare circumstances when a woman produces two ova in one menstrual cycle, explained to AFP Professor Rusen Aytac, head of the gynaecology department at Ankara University's medical faculty.

"And if this woman has sexual intercourses with two different men at short intervals, this can result in a twin pregnancy, with each egg carrying a different genetic material," he said.

A.K. kept the boy he had fathered and disowned the other one, which ended up in a state care institution, Sabah said.

C.K., for her part, has received death threats both from her own and her husband's family and secured a court order preventing relatives from coming within 500 metres (yards) of her, it added.

Mayi,
We can discuss about the picnic at the coming CNY steamboat outing
happy.gif

Wonder will the dogs become buddies after meeting up, or 1 bullying the other LOL? Whose dog is fiercer huh?

mayimayi

I'm glad I've chopped the length of my hair... it's so light now. keke..

oh btw, i tried the Liese bubble dye and the result was good. but not good enough for short hair length like mine. went Reds @ Suntec for a haircut only but ended up doing a new colour with highlights too! cant wait to SHARE my new hairstyle with u pretties!

p/s: sorry, gotta emphasize on SHARE lest some bugger spread false info that i am showing off or trying to compete with anyone... (need to do disclaimer nowadays)

cuclainne

mayi, i also bought the Liese dye but worried that it might not work and not spread the dye properly .. so it does work, yah? great, tonight will try. hopefully it won't come out in patches .. lol

vios

yoz Santa Claus

i have been a good boy for 2010 so far. i have been busy helping people, just why i was mia. can i have a special gift for x'mas in advance?

happy.gif

mayimayi

Cuc, yes quite even but for the behind, its tricky to do it on your own and further more its quite thick there... hence better to ask someone to help you with it..

and i've learnt that it is better to apply starting from the 'deeper' part instead of the roots and the roots are faster to be coloured...

My colleague tried the Liese bubble dye on her long hair. Her result was good ;)

I find this bubble dye gave my colleague's hair more even coloring than the usual cream dyes.

Cucl,
Ask your 2 princesses to help apply the bubble dye on your hair. They will welcome your invitation LOL~

Mayi,
Post your photo on facebook to let us see your new hairstyle leh.

cuclainne

thanks for the tips, mayi
happy.gif

green, i'm afraid they'll colour something else than my hair if they help me .. the colour will probably go on the walls, floor, etc .. lol ..

mayimayi

No probs Cuc!

Greenie, will post on FB when i zi-lian again.. haha..

Btw, anyone going to the airshow or has went alrdy? I bought the tickets for Sunday.. so looking forward!

mayimayi

HI MARK! *pik pok pik pok*

hey i am taking Singapore Taxation and Financial Accounting this semester.. might need u to give free tuition ahhh! haha..

btw, any tips on how to remember those FRS?

mark78

Sorry for the late reply. In order to remember FRS ah.. well i will surely recommend u to use mind map. Actually i find your course very enticing.. Learning FRS and taxation.

FRS, u must go grab those frs explanation. a booklet type then read it and understand

eg http://www.asc.gov.sg/frs/attachments/2004/FRS_17.doc
go print out read it and ofcoz understand the diff terms between operating lease and finance lease and ofcoz the $$$ benefits and implications behind 2 lease..

then once again.. u must really put in effort to learn it. its lots of pure hard work.

phew.. lend me your taxation book leh

mayimayi

Morning Chatters!

i forgot to put on my sun block ytd and am now bearing with the pain of my sunburnt face.. ouch!

Already drowned my skin with aloe vera yesterday and I'm drowning it with my 'ice cream' that is formulated to put out any skin flames and fires.. hope it works... i'm left with 6days to heal the burn....

cuclainne

green, are you planning a vacation?
happy.gif

mayi, why did you forget to wear sunblock? a few years ago i went to the airshow and even though it was overcast, the husband still got burnt. especially since there's no shelter outdoors when you're watching the airshow.

i bought this sunblock from the hospital pharmacy before and it was very effective .. when we were in langkawi last year, the husband burnt himself in several patches eg like he applied sunblock on one arm and forgot the other (hahahahah) .. and when i rubbed it on his back to the front of the shoulders, you can see the outline of my fingers on the front cos he didn't slather more on afterwards ... hahahahah ..

hope it'll go away in time for CNY
happy.gif

darn, i so overspent this month!!!!

mayimayi

cuc, i wanted to try the sample i got from Benefit hence i put my make-up base (with SPF) away in the cabinet.. woke up late, was in a rush, didnt see the satchet of sample lying there and nmerely slapped on some foundation before i left the house... ok i don have the habit of putting make-up base too.. (i put only when i remember)...

now, i need to get a liquid foundation with SPF.. any recommendation?

Mayi,

Kanebo - Faircrea Whitecare Liquid Foundation UV SPF28

Kanebo has counters at Metro and OG.

I used this liquid foundation last time. It's quite moisturising and has sun protection. Other brand ones clogged/stung my sensitive skin but this one didn't.

mayimayi

Greenie, thanks for the recommendation but i got 4 bottles of Kanebo liquid foundation sitting on the shelf now.. didnt suit me lei... i have many Kanebo liquid foundation cos i got a hamper of it from last yr's DnD, bought 1 of it from the Sale in Dec 09 and another 2 for free last mth.

Kanebo was under my company, but is now taken over by Kao this yr. So to clear the left over stock, it was on sale in dec, given out as luck draw during DnD and other leftovers were all given out to company staffs in Jan. ;)

if you don mind, i can pass you those i have. i only used them once or twice and stop using it le.

Mayi,
Ok thanks, I'll get them from u when I see u next Tue!
happy.gif

Besides applying aloe vera gel, you can also try spraying your face with Avene spring water at intervals to soothe the itchiness/pain . My sis tends to get sunburnt often.

cuclainne

i cannot remember leh .. but i need to buy a bottle for my sister so maybe later i shall go down and then can confirm the brand with you =)

anyone want to go on the roller-coaster at Sentosa?