Xmas Celebration
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sizzler Toa Payoh
#02-516, Blk 190, Toa Payoh Lor 6
(Above Toa Payoh Central KFC)
Tel: 62587336
http://www.sizzler.com.sg/menu.php

Date: 19 Dec(Sat), 6.30pm

Attendees: Green, Mayi + bf, Mark, Rin, Dena, Heart + Miniheart, Meng + gf + son
Gift Exchange: Value about $20 (Everyone brings 1 gift)

Table is booked under Mark's dialect name lol.

Cucl,
There are also such "too free" people in my organisation. They will pick on any single thing that they can gossip on. I bet they gossip about our other colleagues too lol.

This whole year, I only took MC two times. For the 2nd time, I was given 2 days of MC by doctor. There was a colleague who messaged me out of the blue and sarcastically commented that I took 1 entire week of MC. I replied back jokingly "Your news source was wrong la. I only took 2 days".

Don't let such people spoilt our mood. Let's look forward to the festive outings with family and friends! ;)

mark78

nah bei hbh... u are damn irritaiting ...
what u mean by the chinese words.. i said we got malay friends here... translate translate

but nvm.. i think its something negative and not corrupt cuc mine

mark78

sure or not.. 3 words. i can only read the 1st and 3rd.

first is small, 3rd is worm. but i doubt the 2nd word = dirty minded leh.

somemore... i very Clean de..
i shower at least twice a day and skin fair fair de.

cuclainne

i went to M&S just now .. atm machine read approved but machine ran out of paper .. instead of a reprint, my card was swiped again and even though i protested, the boy said my previous transaction was cancelled .. was in a rush to get back to office so i keyed in my atm pin again .. in the office, i confirmed that he double charged me .. how did he know i got my pay today?

Folks,
Please bring your present to the outing at 6.30pm tomorrow
happy.gif

New Year Celebration
--------------------------------
2 Jan 2010 (Sat), 7.15pm
Crystal Jade
Level 4, Causeway Point

Attending: Green, Rin, Dena, Meng + Gf + Son

This is to make it easier for Meng's Gf who knocks off at 7pm.

If you can make it, please add in your name.

Mayi,

CNY - Steamboat again haha?

Please inform your Bf about the 2 Jan outing. If both of u can make it, please add in your names.

Thanks for the photo frames
happy.gif

Oh ya, dun forget to blur the nose and post 1 photo here lol.

mayimayi

haha.. i like steamboat! if not, we can do another BBQ but at a park this time? keke...
we can order from BBQ wholesale website.. i like their food...

the photo.. haha... ok noted... lets discuss if mark's dialect nickname really suits him... =x

mayimayi

greenie, not necessary to have 20 heads.

just order whatever food you want. they charge by the food u ordered, not how many heads we have. ;)

can do it by a-la-carte or package de..

http://www.bbqwholesale.com/product-list.php?lang=EN
http://www.bbqwholesale.com/packages.php?lang=EN

Mark, i am always in heels when i am at shenton way.. but because there is news that a wolf recently resides along shenton way, i try to do less with bright colours clothing so as not to attract its attention. FYI, the clothes i bought, 99% dont need to iron de... =P

mark78

1299296.jpg

wear something like this and well its black, no need to iron and suits you alot.

yeah and the heat can make u lose weight

New Year Celebration
--------------------------------
2 Jan 2010 (Sat), 7.15pm
Crystal Jade
Level 4, Causeway Point

Attending: Green, Rin, Dena, Meng + Gf + Son, Dragon + Gf, Mayi + Bf

This is to make it easier for Meng's Gf who knocks off at 7pm in Woodlands.

If you can make it, please add in your name.

its_fate

Me still working... Got to attend meeting till mid afternoon.... Arghhhhhhhh... duno why MUST have meeting on eve of holiday... no mood ahhhh...

salsa_babe

Merry Christmas, chatters!

Half day for me too...later got celebration.

And a surprise frm the director...we are allowed to go out now to do our last minute shopping.

mark78

happy.gif
well me half day but need to rush my stuff by noon.
happy.gif

mc for 2 days. complete back to a new desk. filled with documents and also some gifts from my bosses. paiseh..

2 boxes of choco..

I hope to move out of the rented room ASAP. I can't tahan my landlady's naggings and rantlings anymore. Haha SOS please.

She demands us not to switch on any lights at night and wash clothes only 1 time a week. For the past months, we used to use those 'ancient' washing machine whereby one had to manually stand there to pour water and drain water for 2 hours (2 loads). Later it spoiled, then she found all sorts of excuses to blame us for spoiling it. It could actually work properly at the last time we touched it.

I buay tahan her rantlings, so we moved our auto washing machine over and gave it to the landlady last week. Now she's still rantling that she loves her old washing machine and the auto one wastes electricity. She demands us to use the washing machine only once a week and rantles endlessly that it wastes electricity.

When we squeezed our clothes into 1 single load, she still rantled and said it would overload and spoil the machine. How ah??? Wash in 2 loads, we got scolded. Wash in 1 load, we got scolded.

I think she wants us to use candles at night to wear a single set of clothes to work for whole week LOL! She's so paranoid that she will keep going to the kitchen and check when I use the washing machine. Before signing the lease, I already informed her that I would wash 2 loads of clothes every week.