Chatters

After SDU (graduate singles) merged with the SDS, I think the guys in SDS (non-graduate singles) has less hope of hooking up a gal liao :p We all know how practical some gals are.

My guy friend in SDU used to tell me how gals in SDS asked him to update them about SDU outings so that they could join SDU ones.

dead_heart

Green,
Do you still remembered which donuts in suntec city tat The Singles likes? Remembered that Powderful used to buy for their outings.

vios

heart's memory space is about 1000GB, and her appetite for donuts is abt 1kg (mayi comes close at 0.99kg)..... hahaha

btw, happy Belated anniversary to all....

din know that the boat quay's coffeebean is closed liao - i think i was busy with my house renos hence couldn't go to that maiden outing....

vios

my parents might still have...

but high chance that the garang guni had already sold the stack to some recycling center liao....

Women cry more than men

BERLIN - IT WAS already widely assumed, but German experts provided confirmation on Wednesday: women cry more often than men, for longer - and in a more dramatic fashion.

According to the German Society of Ophthalmology, which has collated different scientific studies on the phenomenon, women shed tears on average between 30 and 64 times a year and men six to 17 times.

Men tend to cry for between two and four minutes, but for females sessions last around six minutes. And weeping turns into full-blown sobbing for women in 65 per cent of cases, compared to just six per cent for males.

Until adolescence, however, there is no difference. Up until 13, boys and girls turn on the waterworks the same amount, 'showing that blubbing because of joy, sadness or anger is something that is learned', researchers said.

The reasons for bawling differ too, the paper found. Women cry when they feel inadequate, when they are confronted by situations that are difficult to resolve or when they remember past events. Men, meanwhile, tend to cry from empathy or when a relationship fails.

The function of weeping remains something of a mystery, however, the research found, with doubts over its cathartic or relaxing effects.

I saw a large NewWater poster in one of the staff cubicles lol.

Hey u all remind me of Monster Inc movie. The screaming and crying of kids are used to generate electricity.

Sekali soon, women's tears will be as exp as petrol haha?

dragonfruit

Here's your birthday cake.

1228717.gif

Celeb look-alike sperm donors

LOS ANGELES - A SPERM bank in California is providing women the option of having a child that looks like a celebrity.

California Cryobank says it has sperm donors who look like David Beckham, Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Hugh Grant and comedian Ben Stiller, the Herald Sun reports.

If you're looking for something a little younger, the company also has two donors who look like Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe.

Although the donors are not identified, the 'Beckham' look-alike, Donor No 11385 is described as a 'blond-haired dreamboat. The company says it has over 100 celebrity and sport star look-alikes on its books including stars of the past like Errol Flynn.

California Cryobank says that by matching their donors' descriptions to those of famous faces helps prospective mothers to better visualise what their children might look like.

The facility, however, warns customers that choosing someone who looks like a star won't, neccessarily guarantee that the child will look the same. The process has also been criticised by some scientists, reported the Herald Sun.

Chatters Camp Fire
==================
Venue: Cuclaine's house
31 Oct (Sat), 6.30pm
Fees: $15 for adult, $7 for kid
Attendees: Green, Heart + Mini-Heart, Mayi, Rinn, Mark, Draggie and Gf and kids, Eevore, Meng + Gf + Kid

cuclainne

i think i need to get another BBQ pit
happy.gif

hmm .. what do you guys want to eat arh? chicken wings, hotdogs, potatoes, prawns, etc etc .. tell me leh ..

alcifertoh

Give u'll a suggestion. Mussels, with shell grill on fire. Then you just add a small slice of cheese to it. when the chese boils, it's time to eat. Just tried that on saturday. Heavenly.

mayimayi

Chatters Camp Fire
==================
31 Oct (Sat), 6.30pm
Attendees: Green, Heart + Mini-Heart, Mayi + BF, Rinn, Mark, Draggie and Gf and kids, Eevore, Meng + Gf + Kid

faith23

Chatters Camp Fire
==================
31 Oct (Sat), 6.30pm
Attendees: Green, Heart + Mini-Heart, Mayi + BF, Rinn, Mark, Draggie and Gf, Eevore, Meng + Gf + Kid

Heart,

I'm looking forward to this Saturday's BBQ.
LOL~ Blur Mark thought BBQ was last Saturday and sms me about Cucl's address. I should have bluffed him and sms him some wulu scary spot in Seletar, since he's always complaining that he's so bored hahaha.