CCK Crescent

stnov

thks carol.....gota make a trip down tomoro again to assess d situation....haizz....

yest evening bump into denise at 1st floor lobby.....sorrie mi too blur liaoz so din notice u till hubby call out to mi....**paiseh**

apostles

yoz old and new cck friends.
very long never log in.

serene, ya lor saw your hubby then I 'woke up' and said hi. hehehe...you have slimmed down quite abit leh. must be all for the wedding.

dodo, finally you are back at this thread. take this chance to sleep as much as possible before your delivery. who will be the main care giver for your bb boy. Either you can come over to my place or I can go over to yours when u deliver so that I can see your charming prince too.

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">dodo,</font>
yes, yes. my gal is a libra. but i can't be good fren wif her, wahahaha..
lame.gif
maybe our horoscope / zodiac don't match.

stnov

denise....mi too....my thoughts still drifting to duno whr....bingo....wat else besides d wedding....trying veri hard to slim down further but have been rather stagnant tis month....saturation point....kekeke....

come to think of it.....time flies...d last time we met was like house hopping.....d next time should b baby bash liaoz.....urs, dodo's, serene's......=)

doraemon16

hi denise
happy.gif

yes yes, we can visit each other after i deliver... our small babies can be friends
happy.gif
hmm. most likely baby will be take care by my good fren's mother.. she stays at cck also... im so glad that she agrees to help out!
happy.gif
how about u? ur baby taking care by your mother-in-law right?
happy.gif

serene, jia you jia you! if you have the will, u can make it... look forward to see a sexy bride oh..
happy.gif

stnov

carol...it's so nice to have sumbody u can trust as baby's caregiver....feel much more at ease......

step by step lar...wait till mi clear d weddg first....then can concentrate on actively 'make ppl'.....kekeke.....

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">orine,</font>
ur hubby from TP? me too.. but guess i'd be older than him, hehehe..

ur (reject) pix are nice leh.

apostles

hi everyone.

hey orine,

you got a very charming smile. Nice photos.

Carol, not bad ah your friends mother help u to take care. Someone near home is good not much of travelling hassel

nonekkid

Hi all CCKian,

I am staying in Blk 68.. 4 room unit, #11.

Need some advice as I am going to sell my place and move to bukit batok near in law. Any of you know wats the market rate now and how much should i ask above valuation?

I can say my place is very nicely renovated (appear in magazine) and very well maintain as only 2 of us stay and we seldom cook too. But its actually good for young couple as we done up to our taste, knock down 1 room to have a bigger master and walk in wardrobe. The other room is our study room. Lots of build in too.

Tot of asking 15-20k above valuation. Possible?

fionamg

Hi all,

I just paid deposit for 4R resale flat in Blk-68xx

I would like to say "Hi" to you all and pls let share me your experience staying in cck cresent. (all good and bad things). thanks!

cam PM me too.

nonekkid

Hi Fiona,

May i know how much u pay for yr flat? or how much above valuation? Just for reference... so we know how much to ask for... Appreciate yr reply.. Thks
kao_smile.gif

stnov

looks like 4rm is commanding much higher price than 5rm.....average selling price for 5rm is onli abt 290K...

stnov

wah.....handsome u realli resourceful lei....can find till here.....kekeke...

mine is 5rm lor....bo hua de lei....all benefits &amp; rebates are based on size of house...as if we can choose not to live in 5 rm......sigh..

stnov

aiyo.....dat one is another frustrating event....they claim to be so busy almost everyday except for mon &amp; tue onli....suppose to have no PS on wkend but duno why they are so busy....cant understand....tell mi wat to do wif them....=(

stnov

juz fin OS PS yest....having exam end mth....weddg preps will b next cos hardly did much....not even confirm VG yet....=p

apostles

Hi Serene,

just saw your hubby i think a week ago. but never seem to have the chance to meet up with you. I think i may drop by to Carol's place in Oct to see her newborn. you wanna join?

stnov

hey denise....saw u driving in once if im not wrong but dare not honk u in case u cant identify who i am...kekeke....

carol have not given birth isn't it.....definitely will be more than glad to join...will ur darling b joining us.....=)