Cambridge Diet or Herbal Life

getfit

hihi

i hv CD to let go too. NOw stop taking as trying to conceive. Mixture of soup and drinks. have 48 sachets on hand, willing to let go at $3 per sachet or if u r taking all 48 sachets, can let go at special price of $80
happy.gif
expiry date september 07

[email protected]

crown

Seems like alot of ppl prefers other brand than CD. I myself took CD before and everytime i take, i will vomit everything out so eventually i'm wasting money.

Jus wanna share my meal replacement programme. Recently my colleague recommends me a meal replacement which I find it quite good, lost 3Kg within 2 weeks. This is the first time I achieve this results. So happy. It's called the Nutrimeal. It is a low glycemic meal replacement drink for healthy weight management. Foods with low glycemic indices (GI) provide greater satiety and convert to blood sugar more slowly and steadily. It comes in 3 flavours, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla in a box hence i wont be drinking the same flavour all the time.

I drink half a packet and it's very filling already. To achieve better results, replace 3 meals with this for 5days but i only replace lunch and dinner and i manage to achieve that result. My friend is taking that one and she also find it very good
happy.gif

anyone interested, can pm me

noscon

anyone wants to share cambridge diet promo:buy 1 get 1 free with me? Can choose flavours and soup/drinks for your favourite flavour. I'm not promoting prdts, just getting someone to share in a promo with me...
happy.gif

kook_car

Latest update..
Cambridge Diet Buy 1 get 2nd box @ 50% discount.

<font color="0000ff">noscon</font>
R u serious in getting the chocolate flavor? If yes, PM me your mobile contact. I go check if other CD Counseller still find any packs ard.

jensmurf

Looking for people to share the cambridge diet promo:buy 1 get 2nd one at 50% then cheaper if we were to buy more..
Can choose flavours and soup/drinks for your favourite flavour.
PM asap. Thanks!!!

graciie23

Here's my testimonial...I'm on CD now, on my 6th day. Full 3 meals replacement. From day 1 to 5, I've lost 2kgs &amp; 1 inch off my waist.

The shakes are really yummy, the soups are so-so...I can still take it, but prefer the shakes, esp if you use cold water, very shiok to drink...&amp; drinking at least 3 litres of water a day, I feel full. Though my mind will wander off to think about all the nice food I missed :p

I do feel a little weak while on CD coz of the low calorie diet...but I make up for it by popping a Multi-Vitamin pill to give me some energy booster.

I've another 5kg to work on, afterwhich, I'll continue with my 3x a week at the gym with low carb diet (already on this before I started CD).

Let's encourage each other to keep our determination going
happy.gif

graciie23

Jocelyn

U can get it either from Peaches &amp; Herbs @ B1 Parkway Parade (opp Sakae Sushi/Nokia shop) or directly from here -> http://www.wherehealthbegins.com/singapore/StorePage?dest=TheCambridgeDiet/TCDCounsellor.jsp

Call them up and they'll guide u thru. Yes, you can choose yr flavours.

I'm into my 3 weeks of CD (didn't do sole replacement after the 5th day...now just doing 2 meal replacement daily)...I've lost 4+ kgs &amp; 2+ inch off my waist. Tummy oso flatter. But need to go gym &amp; do toning to my arms &amp; tummy.

After going on CD, I really feel that "hey, weight lost is really achievable with lots of determination"

noscon

hi jeolyn

im also taking CD. I got it direct from the official distribution company in singapore. u can pm me for the contacts....

zestyzan

Wow, salute you all for being able to do full meal replacements.... I really can't. I need to chew on something!! I discover another program that has only one meal replacement and they have diff suppl to assisst in fat burning, control craving and reduce app. My mom's on it and result is amazing! I can show you some pics if you like. BTW, i'm also a pharmacist. I don't recommend my mom CD, she has a life!!

ladyahnie

Personally, I prefer Herbalife compared to CD. It works so much better, taste better.

I lost 10kg in 3 mths. Interested on how I do it, PM or email me at [email protected]. I can guide you through the program.

roomfulofstars

Anyone can advise me on Herbalife?

I sleep and wake up late. Therefore I only eat lunch and dinner. Sometimes, I have a late night snack.

So do I replace the late night snack with herbalife? Or?

I don't eat three square meals mah. And my sleeping habits won't change.

zestyzan

HI there, just want to hilite that CD or Herbalife, do becareful on use of Meal replacements..a pharmacist friend actually showed me a journal report on the use of these meal replacements...if you're interested to know more, you can PM me. Jie pin, if you really want to get something effective and most importantly safe, you can also PM me..

newmoon

Hi Rozana, I tried to PM you but you don't accept private message? Am interested in the report you mentioned.

Anyway, I've recently purchased a herbalife ultimate package and joined the discount program. If anyone like to share my 25% discount, go ahead via this link...

http://www.healthzone.com.sg/share-discount/newmoon

You don't have to join to enjoy the discount. It's like buying using my membership but the good thing is that the discount level can increase with points earn.

I've already gotten 151 points this month... if it reaches 400 points, the discount will increase to 30%! So it's sort of a "promo" ;)

blurrz

i used to take CD for 2 boxes only... and it works really well on me! no bruff... lose ard 8kg for 2 boxes... u have to be very determined... all 3 meals take tat... the weight din bounced back for me... but CD is kinda yucky n i dun tink i can take tat now as muchie as i wanna lose weight...

as for herbal life, it is a must to take the pills with the meal replacement if u wanna lose weight... else just the meal replacement itself wun cause u all to lose weight unless take 3 meals a day lor...

both will also make u all hungry 1 actually... not filling... :p

akino

they just replied my email. 1 box about $147.70 retail price. member about $126.30. they said join member for free. i think its $10 for delivery. question is... how many packets in 1 box?

graciie23

21 packets of CD in 1 box. Meant for 7 days if u do 3 meals replacement a day. You can try Peaches &amp; Herbs (opp Swensons) at Parkway Parade. I get my supplies from there and their expiry date is very far away so pdt is fresh.

akino

hehe ok thank you very much. i'll make a trip down. my AD still far la.. but need to slim down for my friend's dinner. hehe i'm the jie mei.

hot_bunny

wait girls....

pls, dun take cambridge diet. juz u all might not know how does CD works. its not as good as u tink. and it might carry side effects.

i believe u all do not know wat u all r eating. CD is a meal replacement. after u take it, u feel full bcoz it contain lots of starch that make u full. but there is no nutrients in it. definitely u will lose some weight, bcoz u aren't eating anything. when u r on CD and not eating anything, ur metabolism rate go down. so when u finish the supplement, u feel u lose some weight, but when u go back to ur normal meal, u will bounce back even more of wat u lose coz ur metabolism rate has gone down which cannot burn so much calories already.

so my advise for everyone, dun take CD. i have many life examples of ppl having CD and how they bounce back even more.

if u all wanna lose some weight through supplement, i would recommend s-factor for u.

its also a meal replacement, but it contains 300 nutrients in it which is so much better than CD. and it can help to burn excess fats also to increase ur metabolism rate. many of my frenz r taking it and have seen results. even myself is taking it. and it onli cost $113.

although i have already lose weight, but sometimes i still take it juz to replenish my body with nutrients. coz i know i wun be able to take in so much nutrients in a day. its reali one of the best product i ever use. ya, juz part of my little experience.

graciie23

I differ in opinion. I've lost 7kg when I took CD. Even a year after I've stopped taking CD and I eat normal 3 meals a day (sometimes I even take prata for supper but I cut down on carbs and sugar drinks), my weight maintained. It did not fluctuate or bounced back.

Those who intend to get CD, please go take a look at the box where all the nutrients are stated there. I'd rather trust CD which has such a long history than a relatively unknown product in the market.

I'm not a seller for CD, I just advocate the effectiveness of CD that I experienced. So girls, be very careful when you try slimming products. Oh by the way, CD is not known as slimming product, it is also used by sportsmen as a meal supplement (not replacement) coz 1 packet gives the correct nutrients a average body needs in a meal.

hot_bunny

i'm not a seller from s-factor but juz sharing how my frenz eat and bounce back. its reali not a good way to lose weight by replacing all ur 3 meals to that. its not a slimming product. it also juz an supplement. i have already slim down, but sometimes i still take it bcoz i know i wun be able to take in so much nutrients. juz to replenish my body with nutrients.

something new in the market doesnt mean its bad. many frenz and me have tried and proven that its good. it also GMP ceritified.

graciie23

As with all weight control, weight losing products, it's always wise to couple with a sensible diet. Weight bouncing back could also attribute to one's diet after the meal supplement/replacement program (one need some self-control and discipline; no pills or products are miracles). What's normal to one person may not be normal for another coz our bodies are made differently from each other. I still trust established products in the market coz no matter what, it's going into my system.

Yes new in the market doesnt mean bad. But risk factor between a new product is higher than that of an established product that have been tried and tested worldwide. So gers, read the contents on the CD and decide for yrself.

akino: I did my CD program about a year + before my AD, then I stopped totally after 1 box (21 packets). And my weight maintained all the way (my AD was end Oct 08). My friends asked me y I so KS 1 2 lose weight so early and then need to maintain. I said I'd rather maintain than last minute kan cheong trying to lose weight
happy.gif
So you found the shop in Parkway Parade? That shop oso sells SKII discounted stuff.

chocolatelov3r

hello, im new here. i thought of trying CD too, but some of my frenz say not very good. like no effect.

hi, meiting.lebell,

wat is s-factor about? got 300 nutrients in it? wat is it made of? can share more with me? need to lose weight now....

hot_bunny

s-factor is a supplement. there r 3 kinds of ppl eating. ppl who wanna lose weight, gain weight or juz like me, take it as supplement to replenish my body with nutrients. i believe u wun be eating so much nutrients in a day. quite weird right, lose weight, gain weight also can take. but in different way.

its made up of 90 organic ingredients which can give u 300 nutrients in the body. many ppl take supplement, health product, slimming product, but they always dunno wat is it made up of? and how effective or any side effects on it.

so i want to share this good thing with everyone over here. its also GMP ceritified.

shjeans

Dear all, I am one of the Herblife supporter here. I am not trying to push that product but it really works for me and would like to share my story with all the gals wish to lose weight and more importantly become healthier. I took the Herblife Shake in March this year and lost about 9 kgs within 4 months' time. I really feel happy and pround of myself for this achievement. However, I have to say that nothing is easy, to get the desire result, we have to put in effort. With the product only, we cant achieve anything. Anyone is keen to know more about my story, do e-mail me [email protected]. Cheers!

graciie23

akino: did u go into Peaches &amp; Herbs &amp; ask them? They're located @ B1 opp Swensons. If u got the right shop &amp; have asked them, I'm very sure CD is sold there. I was there 2 weeks ago to buy Mavala double lash, &amp; they r still selling CD leh.

akino

is it.. i didnt ask them but i did look around. but didnt spot any. haiz.. how much r they selling?

graciie23

The CD are located behind the counter next to SKII. You've got to ask them. Like previously when CD was available in Watsons, you've to ask the staff coz they only display the box. Ah, you should have asked since you went all the way there.