Beauty Without Filter

bwof

Makeup Artist

So as we age, applying makeup is no longer the same again. Just thought this video is really relevant and needed. So here you go!

Skincare:
@ahc.official Hyaluronic Acid toner
@emobsessed Muldream Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Ampuole
@cliniquesg Gel Moisturiser
@paulaschoicesg SPF 50

Makeup:
@bobbibrownsg Brown Intensive Serum Foundation
@maccosmetics Concealer
@hourglasscosmetics Eyebrow pencil
@tomfordbeauty duo sheer blusher
@natashadenonabeauty Contour powder
@makeupforever HD powder
@ctilburymakeup Eyeshadow palette
@heroinemakesg Eyeliner
@heroinemakesg Mascara

bwof

Makeup Artist
27708.jpg

27707.jpg

27706.jpg

Burmese wedding style? No problem!
Thanks @thetravellingburmesemaid for this opportunity!

bwof

Makeup Artist
30310.jpg

30309.jpg

30308.jpg

30307.jpg

30306.jpg

My new series of THE LOOK. -where I share my deets and rituals for my brides.

Let’s take a moment to appreciate becky’s wedding dinner look, where I focus on perfecting her skin texture, under eyes and opening up her eyes.

Ps: She also fell in love with @twistthewillowtwig earrings which matches her floral dress.

bwof

Makeup Artist

bwof

Makeup Artist
30967.jpg

30966.jpg

30965.jpg

When your bride request to look softer, younger but natural. Playing with the placement of contour, blush, shape of brows and shade of eyeshadow all plays a part.

bwof

Makeup Artist
31326.jpg

31325.jpg

31324.jpg

31323.jpg

31322.jpg

31321.jpg

It was such a joy dolling you for Iris for her PWS, Church wedding and Banquet.
Ensuring she has different looks that compliments her and her theme & gown.

bwof

Makeup Artist

✨ GIVEAWAY! ✨What is your BIGGEST Wedding Day Fear?

Weddings are daunting events to plan, and having been in the industry for the last 7 years, there's so many ways I've seen a wedding go wrong!
But fret not!

Beauty Without Filter wants to create a community where couples that are about to get married can openly share about their greatest concerns. In return,
we promise to open up our experiences and networks to help you get over these hurdles as smoothly as possible!

So let's get to it and do share with me what your BIGGEST FEARS are in the comments below.
We will DM the people with the most interesting answers, and you will walk away with $50 Sephora Vouchers!!

With Love,
Atiqah

#wedding #sgcontest #contestsg #sggiveaway #giveawaysg #contest

bwof

Makeup Artist
32881.jpg

*GIVEAWAY UPDATE*⠀

Hi everyone, Thank you so much for the overwhelming response in the previous post. ⠀
Just like I mentioned in the video, I want to create a community of brides and brides-to-be where we can openly share opinions and resources!⠀
Keep those responses, stories, comments and funny experiences coming in, and don't be shy about it. The more we share, the more we can learn too! ⠀

Always with love, ⠀
Atiqah

Photography: @nataliewongphotography
Gown: @graceatelierweddingssg
Bride: @marked_withlove

bwof

Makeup Artist
32986.jpg

32985.jpg

32984.jpg

32983.jpg

32982.jpg

32981.jpg

Story Time! ✨

Belle was an amazing bride that I had the privilege to work with earlier this year. We had so much fun putting together a stunning look for her big day and she turned out absolutely gorgeous!

However, things weren't always smooth-sailing for Belle...
2 months before the wedding she had received her dream wedding gown from an overseas vendor, but much to her dismay, that dream dress simply just didn't fit right!

With limited time on her hands, Belle turned to @reformation for a backup plan and even canvassed @etsy for a matching long pearl veil.

We saw the potential in her 'back-up' gown and put our customisation to the test! We paired it with @adorningglory fresh flower hair accessories and worked towards producing a 'tanned' look that blended well with Belle's amazing features. ✨
At the end of the day, we overcame Belle's predicament, putting her look together one piece at a time - even using a Brown Waterline Liner to accentuate her eyes. Accessories and gown aside, Belle's look exuded beauty from within, and was definitely best without filter.

: @kompactfaen

bwof

Makeup Artist

My top tip for that perfect look! ✨

I would like to thank everyone so much for all your responses in my previous giveaway video! I had simply so much fun reading through all your responses, but do keep them coming in!

I’m return, here’s the one top tip I always choose to standby when it comes to pulling of that perfect look! ✨

Look out for the giveaway coming real soon!

As promised, here are my go-to gown retailers!
La Belle Couture @labelle_couture
Luna Bianca @lunabiancabridal
Lyra Studio @lyrastudiosg
Grace Atelier @graceatelierweddingssg
Alerisa @alerisa.co

bwof

Makeup Artist
33186.jpg

33185.jpg

33184.jpg

33183.jpg

33182.jpg

33181.jpg

Story Time!✨

Stella was an amazing bride that we had the opportunity to work with.
Hailing from the Big Apple New york city, Stella was unfamiliar with the local wedding scene - not knowing what to expect.

Stella had travelled back to Singapore to try on her dream dress, but much to her dismay, it was far from what she had imagined! Time was running short and something had to be done fast.
This was when we got to work. We curated the look and reassured her of her dress' potential.
As always, we begun styling the look by accentuating her facial features. Through customisation and incorporating pearl accessories to Stella's hair, we brought the attention to her overall look, rather than just on her dress. This struck a much needed balance and created a seamless flow - a winning look indeed.

Working with Stella was testament to the importance of style curation. While many brides-to-be stress over getting that perfect dress, it is also important to establish a flow to the overall look.
It was a pleasure working with her and definitely a story to remember! ☺️

bwof

Makeup Artist
33242.jpg

33241.jpg

33240.jpg

33239.jpg

33238.jpg

33237.jpg

When Artist meets Artist - A Customer Review Story.

Cheryl, founder of @andthensheweaves on instagram is a fellow artist with a flair for design.✨
The journey towards her big day was nothing short of eventful and definitely one to remember. ‍♀️

Unsatisfied with her gown she had initially picked out, we encouraged her to look for something that would make her stand out.
We topped the look off with an amazing customized headpiece to made from handpicked crystals.

Here's what Cheryl had to say:
'One of the best decisions was engaging Atiqah for both my pre-wed and actual day. I don't usually wear make-up so I was very worried about how it will turn out but Atiqah was able to get my preferences and was super good She even handmade my headpiece out of gemstones. Also super thankful for Atiqah on my actual day because I was very nervous but she was always ready to provide encouragement and assurance.'

bwof

Makeup Artist
33376.jpg

33375.jpg

33374.jpg

33373.jpg

33372.jpg

✨Read this before you engage a makeup artist! ✨

Are you looking to hire a makeup artist for your wedding soon? Or do you know someone that’s gonna get hitched! Here’s 4 things that you need to let your makeup artist know in advanced to avoid any disappointments.‍♀️

bwof

Makeup Artist
33475.jpg

33474.jpg

33473.jpg

33472.jpg

33471.jpg

33470.jpg

33469.jpg

33468.jpg

33467.jpg

Rebekah was a bride that I had the opportunity to work with consecutively for 2 pre-wedding shoots and her actual wedding day. Achieving her ideal minimalistic look is just as it sounds, using only what we really needed to enhance Rebekah’s features. A process that comes with experience and requires a touch of finesse, we were really happy to create a seamless vibe that painted a beautiful picture with her veil, dress, theme, and location all in sync. ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist

Monday Makeup Minutes ✨

Happy Monday Everyone! While everyone is starting to settle into the work week, here's the first instalment to a series of videos where I will be sharing about makeup tips that everyone can benefit from! ‍♀️

In today's video, we're talking about concealing dark under eyes! Something that many of us suffer from as we go about our stressful working lives. But fret not, a refined look is just a few steps away.

Do share this video and remember that while we can resort to makeup to make ourselves more 'presentable', true beauty comes from within, and is best without a filter! ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist
33624.jpg

33623.jpg

33622.jpg

33621.jpg

33620.jpg

33619.jpg

Going the extra mile with Beauty Without Filter. ✨

Planning a wedding is a daunting task, and looking good for your wedding is no easy feat either. However, if you have an experienced makeup artist by your side, here are a couple of things that they could help you look out for.

Touching up! Weddings these days are still known to go on for long hours! You could be posing under the hot humid sun right before your march in. Check in with your make up artist whether the look you have on is able to last the day. If not, do remember to factor in sometime for that much needed touch up in between.

No one bride is the same. And sometimes, it takes more than makeup and a dress to bring out one's true features. With a little crafty flair, we can work with you to customise hair pieces or add simple artistic touches to get that perfect look. It’s truly the nitty grritty details that makes the most difference.☺️

Lastly, tears proofing. Who's cutting onions! Wedding days can be full of emotions - from touching speeches to simple loving gestures from family members, these are things that can trigger those tear ducts. If you know that you're the emotional type, ask your makeup artist to add a little tear proofing to her finish. No one wants smudged eyeliners in the middle of the day!

When you next hire a professional make up artist, take these pointers into consideration to make the best out of your makeup experience.‍♀️

bwof

Makeup Artist
33839.jpg

3 Reasons why you should hire a wedding planner!

For the most of us, our wedding days will be the biggest event that we ever plan for ourselves. This puts even the best of us under a lot of stress to ensure that everything goes smoothly!
For those of us who are still deliberating whether we should hire a wedding planner, here are my 2 cents or top 3 reasons why you should even consider.

Firstly, hiring a wedding planner is like having a best friend who will always have your back.‍♀️ They are equally as dedicated to your big day going as smoothly as possible as you! Just like how it feels good to have a partner in crime, having a wedding planner to depend upon just takes away all that unnecessary stress and gives you the opportunity to enjoy your wedding like you should.

Furthermore, hiring a wedding planner also means that you have one point of contact for all your vendors during your big day. Imagine getting ready for your march in and you realise that your photographer and videographers are no where to be found! Fret not, with a wedding planner, there will already be someone scrambling behind the scenes to get things right.

Lastly, most wedding planners do this as their full-time job. They would have the ins and outs of the industry within the palms of their hands. They are up to date and would even expose you to new ideas on how to pull off that dream wedding that so many crave for. Having this expert in your corner always takes that load off your shoulders.✨

Enjoying your dream wedding should be your main focus on your big day. Consider having someone that you can count on to make that dream come true.

bwof

Makeup Artist
33898.jpg

Giveaway Announcement! ⠀

A huge shoutout to everyone who participated in my giveaway! I would like to take this time to especially thank everyone who commented and shared their experiences and advice. It is an incredible testament to the ability to go further together. ⠀

With that being said, I would like to congratulate these 3 individuals who I feel went the extra mile to share their experiences and wisdom! And I would like to recognize that effort by gifting you the $50 Sephora Vouchers as promised! ⠀

A huge round of applause to: ⠀
@nadggets
@chongbigail
@cuttingnote

Drop me a DM! and I will arrange for the voucher to be passed to you! ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist
34214.jpg

34213.jpg

34212.jpg

34211.jpg

34210.jpg

34209.jpg

34208.jpg

34207.jpg

Makeup simply does wonders. With makeup done properly, you can define your features, change up your look or even pull off a transformation good enough to drop jaws on your big day.

Working with brides like Kai Ying reaffirms the amazing opportunities that I have as a make up artist - while each smile is a bride’s nod of acknowledgement, I always believe that make up best enhances features and adds a little more confidence. True beauty however, always comes from within and is best without a filter.✨

bwof

Makeup Artist

Casual, chic, classy or glamorous. The beauty of make up is versatility in expression - you get to be who you want to be, when you want to.

bwof

Makeup Artist

The power of makeup - Empowering yourself through open expression!

For the longest time, society looks at makeup as a form of 'cover-up' for physical imperfections that some may have.
On a contrary, I feel that makeup these days are one of the best forms of expression that women and men alike can have.
Make up allows us to express exactly how we are feeling, without having to make changes to our physical appearance.
We can look quirky, classy, glamourous and non-chalant on the same day, and it all can be undone with a little makeup remover.
Being in control of how we look and doing it well can sometimes be that much needed boost for a little more confidence. So let's do it right. In the next few posts, ill be sharing my best kept secrets on how to elevate your makeup game. ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist
34621.jpg

34620.jpg

34619.jpg

34618.jpg

34617.jpg

34616.jpg

34615.jpg

34614.jpg

While the whole world scours for more tips and secrets on how to preserve their youth, there are certain circumstances when looking older & more mature could pay off. Instances such as a professional setting, looking a little more mature might be the small difference between getting that much needed promotion or even a commercial feature.✨

@jwanting is one of such clients that I have worked with in the past with such a request. As a talent on-screen and for corporate commercials, looking more mature with makeup gives her that extra versatility that she might need. The best thing - pulling off such a look with the correct makeup, is not that difficult!

Have you ever needed to pull of a 'Mature' look? Let me know in the comment section below!

bwof

Makeup Artist
34683.jpg

34682.jpg

34681.jpg

34680.jpg

34679.jpg

34678.jpg

34677.jpg

While having an amazing anti-ageing skin regimen and having more hours of sleep can definitely help with making us look younger, we all know that sometimes there just isn't enough time for us to keep that up because of our crazy schedules.
Make up howeverr can be our saving grace in times like this. Achieving that youthful look isnt that difficult after all. Here are a few tips to achieve that youthful vibrance we all crave for! ✨

1. Choosing Dewy foundation and ditching the Matte finish for makeup - Having moisturised and dewy makeup can definitely do wonders to making your skin fresh & youthful.
2. Using more cream or liquid-based formula! Using a cream blusher would give you a smooth and soft blend without having to cake your makeup!
3. Remember, less is more. Using lesser concealer or products is always ideal to prevent makeup from caking or creasing on ur lines.
Tip: I like to use a thin layer of foundation first. Followed by using concealer only at areas needed.
4. Brows plays a huge role. Having slightly thicker brows help with a fuller and more youthful look. It also helps when the shape of ur brows would be lifting your eyes.
5. Skincare routines! Hydration and skincare is always important regardless of application of makeup. So always remember to hydrate & never skip your skincare routines

Let me know your favourite skin care routines or if you have any amazing tips to share as well, let me know!

bwof

Makeup Artist
34785.jpg

34784.jpg

34783.jpg

34782.jpg

34781.jpg

Never underestimate the power of eyeliner! While adding a lush finish to your overall eye makeup game, a well-applied eye liner can be that extra definition needed to draw attention to your eyes. It can enhance or even change your eye shape, open up your eyes and give you that little extra lift. ✨

How do you like to wear your eyeliner? Let me know in the comments below!

bwof

Makeup Artist

Have you caught the final episode of Single's Inferno? @bimbiboon and I have! And we just knew we had to do up a Ji-A inspired makeup video. So sit back, grab a Netflix-worthy snack and chill with us as we go about this transformation. We had tons of fun doing this so let us know how we did and if you would like to see more of these transformation videos in the near future!✨

Don't forget, Beauty comes from within & is best without a filter! See you!

bwof

Makeup Artist

Monday Make Up Minutes!✨

In today's edition of Monday Makeup Minutes, we're talking about contour!
As different as we are from the people around us, we all have different face shapes as well. This affects how we can best apply contours in our makeup routines.
When well done, contours will bring out our best features and adds definition to our finished look. I hope you get a tip or two by watching this video and always remember, beauty comes from within and is best without a filter!

bwof

Makeup Artist

There’s indeed a first time for everything and today I’m hitting the streets at Orchard road to give 3 totally random strangers a quick makeover and makeup advice!
A huge shoutout to new friends @faraharieqah , @carmennnn916 & @elaine_elac for letting me do some makeup magic with you!

Let me know if you want to see more of these videos, and remember: Beauty comes from within, and is best without a filter. ✨

Using @anastasiabeverlyhills @bobbibrownsg @chanel.beauty eye brown pencils. @maccosmetics @maccosmeticssg concealer.
@sephorasg @sephora

Disclaimer: all products used in this video were sanitised before use.

bwof

Makeup Artist

What does make up mean to you? To me, makeup is part and parcel of my everyday life! Whether I'm out to impress or express, makeup definitely revolves around the crux of my look. On most days, I only get as little as 15 minutes to get my makeup right before my jobs, on others, I find myself getting my makeup done in the car. Sit back and Get Ready With Me in today's video. ‍♀️
This month, we're talking it back to the basics of makeup and we're going to talk all about foundation and concealers! Stay tuned to our exciting posts and always remember, Beauty comes from within and is best without a Filter! ✨

@tomfordbeauty - cushion foundation
@diorbeauty - 001 tinted lip balm
@cliosingapore - eyebrow tattoo pen
@thefaceshop_sg - ginger beige blush
@etudesingapore - cold brew latte palette
@heroinemakesg - volume & curl mascara
@3ce_official - bitter hour lip tint
@makeupforever - ultra hd setting powder

bwof

Makeup Artist
35338.jpg

35337.jpg

35336.jpg

35335.jpg

35334.jpg

35333.jpg

35332.jpg

Keeping things natural and focussing on accentuating my client's features is what I love to do when it comes to styling my brides for their big day. And as a finishing touch, handmade hair accessories can be the much needed icing on the cake. Thank you for entrusting your makeup to me and yes, I hope to have an opportunity to work with you in the future too! ✨

: @rebecca_bridelope @bridelopeproductions
: @bqueens_sg
: @wild.matters

bwof

Makeup Artist
35343.jpg

35342.jpg

35341.jpg

35340.jpg

35339.jpg

Let's admit it, some of us tend to neglect our brushes from time to time, allowing powder and more to build up and accumulate into a huge mess! Keeping our brushes clean is totally essential to prevent any bacterial and fungal build up, especially when we're applying these brushes directly to our faces!

Experts recommend that we clean our brushes every week, increasing the frequency whenever we realise we've applying more powder on our faces. Using a makeup brush cleansers or baby soap for the more adventurous, it is important to wet, and rinse dry each time we go about our cleaning routines.

If you can keep up with your brush washing routines, there's some good news for you! Our brushes can actually last on for years! However, if you notice that your brushes' bristles are slowly starting to shed, it might be high time for you to consider a change. After all, these brushes are the key to keeping our faces bacteria and fungal free and achieving that desired makeup effect at the end of the day. ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist

Over a month ago I held a giveaway, asking brides and brides-to-be what their Biggest Fears were for their big day. And so many of you answered the call!

So to make things more fun, I decided to gather the best 3 answers on my post and get them down to dig further into their biggest fears, in hopes of sharing experiences and resources with everyone here.

A huge shoutout to @nadggets @chongbigail and @cuttingnote for being such good energy to be around and for offering your time and more importantly your opinions and lessons to all brides-to-be out there.

Even though the giveaway has come to an end, my campaign still goes on! To help brides-to-be with go through their big days with as little hiccups as possible with tips and tricks and of course industry resources that I have gathered over the last few years. So keep those questions coming in, DM me and I will be sure to point you in the right direction.

Always remember, Beauty comes from within, and is best without a filter!

bwof

Makeup Artist
35698.jpg

35697.jpg

35696.jpg

35695.jpg

35694.jpg

35693.jpg

35692.jpg

Love is definitely in the air this Valentine’s Day!

Cherish the precious moments with the people you love and don’t forget to love yourself too! As a makeup artist, meeting clients that need to look absolutely perfect on their big days is part of the job. While these big days only last for a couple of hours, true love always transcends.

It has and will always be a pleasure to have touched these clients’ lives one at a time! So a very happy Valentine’s Day from me and Always remember, beauty comes from within and best without a filter ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist
35768.jpg

35767.jpg

35766.jpg

35765.jpg

Meeting each and everyone of my clients’ expectations is part and parcel of a Makeup artists job. Taking it once step further, it has been an honour to make each and everyone of my brides feel as comfortable and confident as possible during their big day. I like to take time to understand their needs and very often i’m blessed by the bonds formed along the way.

bwof

Makeup Artist
35892.jpg

35891.jpg

35890.jpg

35889.jpg

35888.jpg

35887.jpg

35886.jpg

To each their own! - A famous saying that we're all familiar with. We're all entitled to our own opinions and that's no different for us in the makeup world! Each makeup professional has their own favourites when it comes to getting the job done - interesting to see and it's always best to adhere to expert opinions. Let's take a look at what these top makeup artists have chosen as their ride-or-die foundations!

bwof

Makeup Artist

Tiktok has taken the Social Media world by storm! Setting trends that last just for days and generating influence in all sorts of industries. The Makeup and beauty industry is no stranger to viral Tiktok sensations and there has been much debate to whether these trends are legitimate or not! Well, what better way to debunk these myths by testing them out myself - so that you don't have to! Here's my take on 3 Viral Tiktok Foundations and if they're (really) worth the hype.

bwof

Makeup Artist
36018.jpg

36017.jpg

36016.jpg

36015.jpg

36014.jpg

36013.jpg

36012.jpg

Subtle customisation is the icing on the cake when it comes to making my brides look good for their wedding days. Taking it a step further, let me know what you'd like to see or tell me a little more about yourself so we can make the whole process a little more fun!✨Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your big day @kexian and I hope that we may cross paths again soon!

bwof

Makeup Artist
36142.jpg

36141.jpg

36140.jpg

36139.jpg

36138.jpg

36137.jpg

36136.jpg

Hiding blemishes, wrinkles, dark-eye circles and more, concealers are something that some of us (myself especially) simply cannot live without. Some of us may go to all extents to find that perfect concealer that just goes well with the rest of your products, others look for long-lasting and high coverage solutions but today we take a look at what these makeup artists have chosen as their ride-or-die concealers and why!

Let me know if you have heard of these brands before or even DM me and I'll share my own favourite concealer hehe! Stay beautiful! ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist

Which comes first? Concealer or Foundation? As the name suggests Foundation of course! The proper way to apply these two products is to first smooth on a layer of foundation before even thinking of using any concealer. In this week's monday makeup minutes, take a look at what works best for me. Let me know what you think and feel free to ask away if you have any doubts, I would be more than happy to give my 2 cents! Stay Beautiful! ✨

bwof

Makeup Artist

bwof

Makeup Artist
37412.jpg

37411.jpg

37410.jpg

37409.jpg

37408.jpg

Whether it’s the rain, some sweat, the heat, or even tears, we all wonder if there’s an eyeliner than can make it through everything life throws at us. Even liquid liner (the most long lasting formula) somehow, sometimes, still smudges.

Well, wonder no more because we’re sharing our best tips for you to make sure your eyeliner stays smudge proof, no matter what!

Follow us and stay tuned for even more pro tips

#sgmakeupartist #sgbrides #sgwedding #sgweddings #sgbridalmua #sgmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgbridalhair #sgbridalmakeupartist #sgbridestobe #singaporemua #singaporemakeupartist #singaporewedding #singaporebrides #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #muasg #weddingsg #weddingmakeup #weddingmakeupartist

bwof

Makeup Artist
37482.jpg

The best wedding looks are elegant, timeless, and will take you from day to night! Look at our beautiful bride @teolilayy, who booked an additional make up trial with us so we could take our time to find the perfect bridal look that complements her features! Don’t you think this look is flawless on her?

#sgmakeupartist #sgbrides #sgwedding #sgweddings #sgbridalmua #sgmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgbridalhair #sgbridalmakeupartist #sgbridestobe #singaporemua #singaporemakeupartist #singaporewedding #singaporebrides #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #muasg #weddingsg #weddingmakeup #weddingmakeupartist

bwof

Makeup Artist
37604.jpg

37603.jpg

At Beauty Without Filter, we’re much more than just wedding looks (though bridal makeup may just be our favourite looks to create!) because we believe in the power of versatility. Being able to work on commercial projects like advertisements and editorials allows us to hone our skills while having fun at the same time! Check out one of our recent projects done with @amazon.sg this past Chinese New Year!

#sgmakeupartist #singaporemua #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartist #sgmua #makeupaddict #makeuplovers #makeupaddict #makeupcommunity

bwof

Makeup Artist

bwof

Makeup Artist
37780.jpg

37779.jpg

37778.jpg

37777.jpg

37776.jpg

37775.jpg

At Beauty Without Filter, we’re here to help make your special day exceptional. We believe in letting who you are shine through your makeup, which is why we worked with @joseyxy to create elegant looks and hairstyles to match her clean and natural style!

Drop us a message, and we can share with you how we can help bring our philosophy of natural, real beauty to your wedding day!

bwof

Makeup Artist

At Beauty Without Filter, we always believe that your special day should be about your vision and your story, which is we work with you to create wedding makeup looks you’ve always dreamed of.

And that is why we also love working with the power couple videography team that is @hearttoheartstories, a husband and wife team that focus on bringing your unique love stories to life, to create powerful memories of your wedding day that you’ll always cherish.

Enjoy 10% off @hearttoheart’s services and 5% off ours when you choose to work with both of us!