Arlene Wedding Brides

Oink1234

Hi! Im a new Nov BTB.

I signed immediately with Arlene Wedding at ******** last month without even getting to compare with other boutiques. Felt very uneasy afterwards as they are new and not much reviews. Am super worried now that i dont see anyone talking about them here too :(

Any Arlene brides heres who singed with them too? Or brides whom already had their prewed or actual day done?

eexorn

Hi,

We signed up with them last year Oct during an event. And during signing they mentioned they were opening up their own boutique in September.

However until now it's not ready yet and they are dragging until end of this year with the reason of the delay of gown/suits etc.

And so far we have not even got a chance to sit down with GaGa our photographer to discuss on the concept we liked. Even for the date of the photoshoot they seem to control on the date we can take instead of our flexibility

So far we are quite worried about our photoshoot with them.

And we dont know what will happen though. :|

Oink1234

Hey eexorn!

Oh no... i fixed my shoot dates with them in feb already but thats it. They told me gowns choosing will be in dec. So im gonna have to see how it goes by end of this month..

I did manage to contact another 2 arlene brides who already had their photos taken and left a review on their fb. They seem to have rather good reviews about them so hope that helps make you feel better! When is your AD?

Hi,

We signed up with them last year Oct during an event. And during signing they mentioned they were opening up their own boutique in September.

However until now it's not ready yet and they are dragging until end of this year with the reason of the delay of gown/suits etc.

And so far we have not even got a chance to sit down with GaGa our photographer to discuss on the concept we liked. Even for the date of the photoshoot they seem to control on the date we can take instead of our flexibility

So far we are quite worried about our photoshoot with them.

And we dont know what will happen though. :|

Ewado

Hello both! I've also signed an overseas PWS package with Arlene Wedding last Oct. Felt uneasy as well- the FB reviews are mainly from non-SG clients, and no other platforms (e.g. Dayre) has mentioned them.

Like to check how's your experience with Arlene since the last updates here? Thanks!

babypearl

Hi all,

I have signed up with Arlene Wedding at the recent BOWS 2019. I feel quite uneasy afterwards as well. Will appreciate any other Arlene bride's reviews or updates! Thank you!

Oink1234

Hi!

Sorry i just saw this!!

I would say they are just starting up their business in SG so not a lot of SG reviews then. Recently they are getting more SG couples to review them on FB now that those initial couples they signed have received their service. You can go check it out again.

I went for my PWS in Feb as planned. Photo results were good. Winnie is experienced and prompt though she's running a one-man-show now.

Hope that helps!

Hello both! I've also signed an overseas PWS package with Arlene Wedding last Oct. Felt uneasy as well- the FB reviews are mainly from non-SG clients, and no other platforms (e.g. Dayre) has mentioned them.

Like to check how's your experience with Arlene since the last updates here? Thanks!

Jenniarty

i signed up with Cang ai at Tg Pagar. everything was good. During rainy day, The photographer came up with plan B for us which was similar to my initial plan. I really enjoy the whole process. They dont pressurized me to sign up and all. I requested my needs and mostly they are ok with it. PM me if you would to know more.

babypearl

Hello Ewado,
Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with them and would not recommend them. However, I hope that your experience would be better!

Terter

Hi all. I’m the bride to be.
Signed up with Arlene for the entire prewed and actual day package. Including the actual day photog.
now going into detailsbefore actual day and realised they have quite abit of exclusions despite not written on the contract. The contract content is pathetic and now is up to their interpretations!!
is it common for them to charge transport cost for the MUA and photog coming to my house and hotel later on? Total of 4 trips x2 that they insist on claiming! Isn’t it a package?
Went for gown fitting and there isn’t many to choose..

Terter

Hi all,

I have signed up with Arlene Wedding at the recent BOWS 2019. I feel quite uneasy afterwards as well. Will appreciate any other Arlene bride's reviews or updates! Thank you!

How was your experience with Arlene so far? And is it true that all transports for the personnel on the actual day is separately charged? And did u do an extension of the MUA time for your second march in?

eexorn

We had our photoshoot with them and have a quite bad experience. I even heard they moved out of the shophouse in Kreta Ayer Rd. The lady Winnie who served us was quite good but heard she have left. I won’t recommend them though the AD gown and blazer wasn’t a lot to choose from and photoshoot gown/blazer have to get from their so called *partner*. At least for me everything is over.

eexorn

We didn’t go for her make up artist for AD, instead use it for the parent and yes you got pay them the transport fees. The saving grace is that the AD gown/blazer was still quite nice but just disappointed with their wedding shot and editing skill. I am not here to slam them but just expressing my opinion, if some couple likes them then I will just take it I am lucky/cheapo.

Last edited: