Argh!! Lizards!

greenie

hi naturally.... its so funnie, the way u described the lizard... so cute!
lol.gif
but of coz we all noe this sickening creature is not in the least cute in our eyes!
angry.gif

eeeee, i still dun hv guts like u gals to spray repellent and chase away the creature. the moment i see it, i will run. i think u gals r more courageous than me. but its very funny, when i screamed 4 my hb's help, he will come and kill it. i am scared, but at the same time, i juz linger ard to see how he kills it. and when the lizard struggles and jumps up & down 4 its last breath, i will oso jump up & down, screaming like a mad woman! hahahaha... my hb will say "if u r so scared, why u still wanna hang ard and see it die, then u oso shout & scream at the same time!!" hahahaha
biggrin.gif

fates, eeeeeeee..... big & fat? yucks....
sad.gif

the lampe berger oil is very exp.... i dun even dare to think of buyg it. i juz use the cheapest mode: ask my hb to kill it! hahaha
lol.gif

naturally

Hui,
thot u mentioned herbs earlier on? No? Ok, then wat essential oils? Or at least tell us the name of the scent? Pray tell us pls!!

pisces

hi all.
sorry i'm late, the oil is pyrethre, it contains eucalyptus & clove. U can apply it on ur skin to repel insects too!
happy.gif

pisces

There are some reasoms for u to get a lampe berger.
1. When you have visitors or family members who have the flu bug, light the lampe for a nice ambience and to reduce the possibility of contracting the virus.
2. When others are smoking and it's rude to refrain them from smoking, light up the lampe to get rid of the smoke.
3. Use it to remove odors in the wardrobe, car, shoe cabinet etc.
4. Light up when you feel moody, can't sleep or troubled. The essential will soothe and calm you down.
5. Use it to repel mosquitoes, ants and other insects and bugs instead of using the insecticides.
6. Use it to create an ambience eg. mel d'roise for a romantic ambience
7. Give as a gift for a dear one.
8. For areas polluted by industrial emissions, use it to eliminate the toxin.
9. Use it to remove second hand smoke from cooking, smoking and traffic and haze.
10. Use it as a decorative item for the house.

naturally

thanks sooo much, hui!
happy.gif

Hmm, eucalyptus oil is easy to get, but clove oil gotta go search for it... Maybe i will try eucalyptus first, since it is also a insect repellant by itself, right? Okie, i'll go try it out!
happy.gif

aeina

Hi starz,

U r not the only one. Me too too... has probia. It all started when my pri 5 classmate caught one and put inside my pencil box. Well, my classmate is very close to me. he thot we will ve good laugh. in the end, i cried for 1hr cos the lizard jumped out of the pencil box.

Anyway, i found this. Hope useful to all of us. hey, the egg shell is mentioned in the web too. hee hee...
http://www.tipsofallsorts.com/liz.html

greenie

aeina,

tt was a very awful trick ur fren played on u! oh man, i can imagine the horror on the face! i wld hv cried too!
sad.gif

my plc doesnt hv much lizard. its juz tt i will see one occasionally, esp under certain lightings... will attract flies and lead the lizards there! *shivers*

thks 4 sharing!
happy.gif

verre

Hi gals,

My hse got 2 lizards. 1 super big, and the other is small one. Now my hse become their hse. Shit everywhere they like. As long they dun come near me, i'm fine. The other day when i was bathing, the big one juz hide behind my shampoo. As i was abt to take my shampoo, it run out. Freak the hell out of me. So i juz hit the wall and make it run away. There was 1 time i saw a big one and i spray bayon on it. Spray n spray hopefully it die. But it didn't, instead the tail came off. So i spray again, tis time till it died. The horrible thing it, it leave a blood stain on my floor when i used newspaper to pick it(my heartbeat was beating very fast!!). Really yucks. Then yesterday, i dreamt that i killed 4 lizards!
uhoh.gif

bit_bit

Hi Verre,

yyeeekkkss!! wat a nitemare!!! *shivers*

the other time while at parents' place, i meant to throw rubbish down the rubbish chute, guess wat, when i open the rubbish chute cover, one lizard jumped out out of no where! i was so scared tat i slammed the cover & run away screaming... later on my Mom told me the lizard got... erm... separated into half due to the slamming.... *shudders*....

verre

Hi bit bit,

I don't think lizard die so easily hor? I hate lizards!! I even ask my bf to ask his colleague if she can come to my hse and catch!! I wanted so much to buy the sticky thing to stick them. But thinking that i need to throw it away i dun dare to buy liao. My bf aso scared, so we can only leave them alone...haiz..

bit_bit

Verre ah,
yeee... imagine the lizard staring up at u... yeeeekkksss.....
105096.gif

there was once i was at home alone, this baby lizard started crawling all over the kitchen wall (thank goodness it was only the kitchen area & not elsewhere)... end up when i was in the kitchen, i got to keep an eye on it, wherever it go, i siam it.... until my Hubby came back, then he caught it & threw it out of of the window....

stylobb

aeina
THát's very mean of your friend. They should never play such a trick on us who have such phobia. I also heard that once a hb put one inside a matchbox and gave to his wife as a joke, the wife nearly wanted to divorce him! Becos such fear that we have is really very real!!

I hate it when they surprise us! Eeek... so scary, really make my heart beat so fast! and hair all standing on end!

naturally

eh bit_bit...
i hope my neighbours upstairs dun have your hubby's habit of throwing those creatures outta window... eeeeekks!!!

sweets

Oh my goodness...this is one of my "pet
fears...lizards! I am only glad that the other countries I've lived in and am currently living in do not have lizards....just irritating flies and stuff...

Anything but lizards and snakes...

I agree that this fear is so real...I still remember sticking my head into the cutlery cupboard (I had shoulder length school girl haircut then) and when I retreated, I saw out of the corner of my eye, a tupid lizard clinging onto my hair!! SOB SOB!! SO GROSS!!!

one of my many encounters with lizards! YUCKS!

bit_bit

Naturally ah,

gee... Hubby no choice then throw it out of the window, cos no rubbish chute (except for the common one along the corridor)... :eek:p
if throw inside dustbin it will sure crawl out again.... eeekkksss....

greenie

eeeeeee... lizards sticking out of hair? *shrudders*

verre, if i were u and noe the lizard is "sharing" the same bathroom wif me, i dun think i dare to bath anymore, i juz juz quickly run out! and i will sure b scared to hell by the creature!!!

but lizards are cold blooded... they bled oso?
uhoh.gif

bit bit, u managed to "slice" the lizard into half ah? hahahaha
lol.gif

bit_bit

Haro Starz...

yah... i think so... din dare to go check it out.... asked my daring Mom to check instead... *goosebumps dropping everywhere*

pheb

hi starz

yes! cold blooded also got blood mah...red colour also...just whacked one on the floor the other day then got blood come out...told him not to whack so hard but never listen...then floor so dirty...eeeeeeee

luckystar

hi all!
hahahhaahahahaa.... i also belong to the "cockroach proof but lizard phobics" group!
happy.gif

the postings are so funny, yet "super slimy and disgusting" also.... haha....
getting goosebumps every time i read one of those postings about the "encounters" with the "one", but then its so funny also, cos its so real!!!
heheee....
i am those that will not even dare to kill the lizards, and will just hit the walls or doors to scare away the lizards, or get my dad to go and "get rid" or it... heheee

so anyone tried the egg shells huh? if its workable, i will start to use.. heheeee

greenie

bit bit, yah, i always leave those jobs to my parents or hb, dependg on where i am when i see those creatures!
lol.gif

pheb, then the scene muz b real gross after whacking the lizard! eeee, i can imagine it smashed! *shrudders*

luckystar, i muz say though i oso belong to the cockroach proof but lizard phobics grp, i am not as daring like u to hit the walls to scare them away.... i am sooooo afraid they will run twds me instead... then i sure got nightmare lor... so i will only run away from them, leaving them to do watever they wan... i am the weak lor...

nope, haven tried the eggshells, coz there is no particular area tt i always see the creature. its on & off tt i see it.

luckystar

hahaa... startz...
actually, for me, even though i tried to hit the walls or doors, when the lizards made any movement, i will be screaming and shouting as well... hahaa...

verre

starz...
no choice...bathe halfway liao how to run out?? Maybe when the lizard come running my direction, i will confirm run outside! haha

greenie

luckystar, u very cute lah, scared oso wanna hit the wall!
biggrin.gif
yah, i can imagine any minor movement the lizard made will freak u out! hehehe
lol.gif
super cartoon rite? in any case, u more brave than me.

verre, i ever encountered seeing a lizard in the bathroom wif me. i stood there frozen, dunno wat to do. in the end, i juz retreated to the furthest corner away from tt lizard, bath in lightning speed & dashed out!

hahahaha... the way u described very funnie!
lol.gif

bortei

hi ppl
sorry have been pretty busy these days!
(but not busy with killing lizards!!!)

i'm quite glad (but not exactly estactic) to annouce that i have seen lesser lizards at my love nest recently. Dun mean to be disgusting, but i have forced myself to kill at least 10 lizards in the past 2 months, gosh!! arghh!!!

dear all, i find that dettol doesn't work leh.
sad.gif
. i dun know why, after i mopped my floor with dettol, i saw a lizard one the floor the very night, even though i used a lot of dettol but still they appeared.

now there's one small lizard hiding in my master bedroom toilet. i just can't manage to catch it. It crawl away so fast! arghh irritating. No matter how i spray bygone or what, it's still there, hiding in a corner, it always hide behind my toilet bowl there, i think there's some hidden corners there. sian.

10Q all ur advise & inputs!! i will update u gals once i have 'eliminate' the little trouble maker at my master toilet!!! wish me luck

littleflower09

nv realised I've got so many lizard kakis..hee..! I tried all sorts of sticky pads but for all the money I spent, i only caught one baby lizard ... not worth it leh. I am very sure bygone doesn't work at all!!!! they move so fast my whole wall is stained with bygone trickling down the wall...and the lizards can yaya come back the nxt day to prove they r nt afriad. my hm very clean but why are they so intersted?! and people in my family dont' see them..only I do! and they love particularly my room! wat could be wrong?! or are they out to get me?!!

littleflower09

again i realised wat someone said was true, tt Lizards fear-freaks are not so much afraid of cockroaches and one thing in common, we all can see them when others dun seem to even know they are arnd...my dad can tell me "crawl away alry lah" when it's right in front of us. and he's my hero. i always hv to point directly at the lizard to show him where it is..takes a long time coz they move faster than my dad's eyes..the one & only lizard tt ever went into my room had my father, bro & bf ransacking thru my whole room to make sure i slp well at nite but to everyone's horror (probably jus my horror), all 3 guys can't find tt thing..and for the whole nite i slpt in the living room...and till today, i havn't found the body of the lizard if it's dead or any traces tt it's still alive. I simply dun believe they can find their way out of my room!! they always scurrying in any directions when scared...how on earth will they know where the door is?! *sob sob* and my bf, my hubby-to-be is not a hero like my dad...does the lampe berger thing really work? tested and proven??

greenie

littleflower, i tell u, its very funny one. i am usually a very careless person but i am very sensitive to lizards! machiam i got a special lizard antenna in me! usually i can spot lizards when others cant!
lame.gif

hahahahaha... and its amazing! they seem to b able to find their way out of the hse very soon! and they always r in the right escape direction!
lol.gif

naddy

hey girls,

in front of my flat is a hill. so, u can imagine all the insects, pests and lizards that make my home their hunting ground!

i really cant stand lizards at all. what my husband and i do is to have fly swatters all over the house. whenever we spot a lizard, we'll take a fly swatter each and pounce on the lizard. when i just moved in, we kill about 2 lizards or so a night. now, it's abt 2 lizards a week. (u can't imagine how many lizards are here!!!!)

reading this website http://www.tipsofallsorts.com/liz.html that aeina posted, i realise that we can get the white chalk from homefix. it costs about $2.50. i'll get it later and report my success (or failure)later.

littleflower09

starz...me too! I can be blur at times but NEVER once did anyone else in the family spot a lizard faster than i can...somehow lor....it's like some magnetic feel tt something watching me or coming towards me..some presence...and it's THERE!! Are u very sure they crawl OUT of our hse in the rite direction? I take ur word for it u know...coz frm wat i see, they run everywhere else except where the door is..btw i jus saw a tiny black lizzy on sun nite...and ytd nite, i saw another one..tis one quite cute looking..beige coloured with large innocent eyes..i was surprisingly calm but the fear of knowing tis one is not the same one i saw 2 days ago scares me coz it meant there were 2 of them! anyway i poilitely asked my dad if he "wants to catch the lizard" which he did and there goes. the black one is still somewhere..and if u are right, then probably it's in someone else's hse alry..*phew*

Naddy, pls keep us updated abt the chalk k? the fly swatter is the one with current? those tt goes 'zz' and electrocutes flies? does tt help? so the lizard dies on the spot? My hubby to be jus confirmed my fears, 15 mins ago that he will not catch lizards for me in future coz he 'doesn't particularly hv any likings for them, and doesn't really like to come into close contact with them'..he win alry

afcai

Hi littleflower09,

seems like the fate betw lizard and u seems to 'click':p juz joking. anyway, I myself also encountered Lizard experience in my current home. One of the nite, I woke up and went to toilet. I was so sleepy that time and suddenly something dropped on my shoulder before I stepped into the bathroom. guess what, it's lizard and it 's stunned me and I suddenly become "jin shen"(not sleepy anymore) and jumped around it.

hai...why so "sway", the stupid lizard landed at juz on my shoulder at the pt of time. hai-yo, really scared.

another time, I was sweeping the floor and just picked something on the floor and then I felt some very sticky and cold on my hand, to my shocking, I didn't realise it's a baby dead lizard. yucks, it's disgusting and I washed my hand a lot of times that day.

so far, I don't see any lizard in my new house now.touch wood, better not but only a lot of little soft type of spider.
luckily, my hubby is a person who is not afraid of lizard, he will use the toilet paper to catch it with his bare hand, just like my dad.then the 'poor' lizard will be dumped into the toilet and flashed away.

haa, maybe next time set lizard trap.

greenie

littleflower, u r right on!!!! hahahaha... the lizard and us got this sickening special magnetic feel! ARGH! dun u juz hate it?
crazy.gif

afcai! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE! the lizard dropped on u? GOSH!!!!! i wld hv screamed and woke the entire n'hood up!!!!
sad.gif

afcai

Hi starz,

yucks, when come to think of it, it is indeed Gosh. dunno why always it is me who also saw the lizard but not other family members of mine. haa..maybe something to do with our previous life - owing something to the Lizards. :p

dunno why lizard like to hide behind the toilet bowl and the kitchen cabinet(the toilet at my mum's house is the old squating type).

bortei

Hi afcai
mine also. the lizards like to hide behind toilet bowls. i saw one yesterday when i opened my kitchen cabinet! freaked me out!!!

greenie

afcai, like i told littleflower, we juz got this stupid link wif lizards... we can spot them when others cant! and my hb used to think i was overly suspicious. but a lot of occassions, i managed to spot them right on, and since then, whenever i behave funnily and start looking up the ceiling, he will noe why!
lol.gif

eeeeee... u r rite! they like to hide behind kitchen cabinets! wats abt the cabinets tt soooo attractive to them?
uhoh.gif

i hope they will b extinct! horrid creatures!!!

littleflower09

Afcai, the lizard on ur shoulder!!! if tt ever happened to me, i might jus go crazy and never recover again! Starz will scream? I'll jus cry and cry....jus saw another one at the corridor near my neighbour's unit while i walked passed ytd. good thing my corridor's half walls are joined together and there's a gap in btw 2 walls. I waited till the lizard disappear out of my sight before i continued walking home...

I am thanful that new flats these days do not hv as many lizards as the older flats (at last tt for my case)...my old flat had lizards behind the water cistern (ours was also the squattting type), behind the TV, up the ceiling..we can find a lizard behind almost every cupboard! ... come to think of it, my life has improved a lot with lesser lizards these days alry. good thing i never had to live in kampungs...i might never have survived my childhood...

starz, dun hope they extinct lah..haha! our future generations still need to see them to learn abt them. hee

greenie

littleflower, wat i meant was i will scream and cry at the same time! HAHHAAHAH
crazy.gif
i will b so tramatised... u noe i had dreamt a few times of the creature on my shoulder and saying "Hi" to me! absurd rite?
proud.gif
siao, i oso dunno why got such dreams!

wah u still so generous leh... dun wished 4 them to b extinct so our future generations still can see them? hahahaa, i cannot lor... juz wished there is no such creature.... juz sends shivers up my spine whenever i think of them! EEEEEEEeeeeeee...
sad.gif

afcai

Hi starz,

maybe try to stick those sticky pad on the near their favorite hiding place, eventually,they will get stuck and then one can kill them. haa...since pri sch, we learnt that lizard are good 'creatures' that helped us to catch mostiquotes loh.

Hi littleflower09,
yup, I also see lizards along the corrider frequently but better run cos one never know they will slip and fall onto.....:p same like you, lizards like to hide behind the water cistern(yup, the toilet is the suqtting type). but my current newly renovated flat did not have any lizards but just a lot of long soft legged spiders. yucks also.

when lizards 's tail is broken, try to stay as far as one can cos the tail might jumped abt and might get into one's nose.

greenie

afcai,
i got no guts to trap a lizard coz i cant even bear the thot of seeing it!!!! SERIOUS! no kidding! u noe i happen to see this issue of 8 days of Allan Wu several wks back. think he was holding a chameleon or sth... when i flipped it accidentally, i juz screamed and threw the mag on instinct away from me! hahahahaa...
lol.gif
my hb had a fright when he saw my rxn and later apologised 4 fogetting to tell me abt tt page earlier!

i dun care whether its gd anot... as long as it stays away from me, i wun even think of killing it. 4 me, its to stay as far apart from tt creature as possible. i wun even dream of killing it... no way! *shivers*
sad.gif

littleflower09

bengz..haha! starz, I'm thankful I never dreamt of lizards,,*phew*. try not to think so much of them and u may not need to see them in ur dreamz..haha!!

afcai, those sticky pads dun work...dunno whether it's jus me or wat but i've tried a sticky pad that cost $15.15 per pack of 3 and another brand tt cost $5.95 per pc (individual packaging)..but they dun work. the $15.15 one worked once. caught a baby lizard which my father tot won't harm me, so left it on the sticky pad. and so it die and rot on the pad...till abt a mth later my dad threw it away..every since then, when i see lizards crawling, i'd run to get the pad to paste it where it might cross...and there are lots of those pads in my hse now but it never caught anything anymore...it caught LOTS of dust tho...doesn't look sitcky anymore (probably tt's why no lizards)...

was thinking of keeping a dog to help me catch liazrds..haha! no lah. keep a dog coz i love dogs but i'd love my dog even more if he/she can catch the lizards for me. hee...but quite danerous hor? later lizard tail jump into my baby's ear...ok think twice.

afcai

Hi starz,

wow, seems you have a phobia abt lizard.

Hi littleflower09,
wow, the sticky pad quite xpensive. yucks, the baby lizard rot on the pad will tend to attract the ants. hmm a dog catching lizards?? maybe must train him to kill not only lizrad but cockroaches and other inserts too. heee.....yup, if the tail of the lizard jumped into one ear or nose, it will not only blocked the breathing part but worse to worse when one did not realise it, it will stuck there and then rot and maybe will grow some fungi or whatever germs which will in turn attack the body.

greenie

yeah, i am really really terrified of lizards. i classify myself as lizard-phobic!
crazy.gif
in fact i think i am so terrified of lizards than any of u gals here!!! serious lor... u gals not so scared like me rite?

no way am i gog to meet a lizard face to face... i will juz scream and rant like a mad woman!

littleflower09

Afcai, the lizard was in a pc till we threw it away. no ants, nothing. in fact it died on the sticky pad so there were nothing the ants cld hv done (^_^) I think and think, I won't put my doggie thru this sort of dangers..haha! try my hubby-to-be instead! (^_^)

Starz, u are rite. hee..i think i'm braver than u! haha1 but i won't catch lizards for u :þ

afcai

Hi littleflower09,
oic, maybe the ants are afriad of gg near it or else they will end up like the lizard - sticking onto the pad. haa....hubby...poor hubby of yrs...

Hi starz,
oic, yr poor partner will be frighten due to yr sudden scream.

excalibur

Starz: You afraid of snakes and crocs too? You might have reptile-phobia.

afcai: Agree. Reminds me of watching horror movies, where I kenna frightened by all those screamings, more tehn the movie itself... :D

greenie

littleflower! u so cute! said u r braver than me but u wun catch them 4 me! hahahahaha
biggrin.gif

afcai, dun worry, my hb is very well-trained abt my sudden screams! he will noe wat made me scream! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....
lol.gif

alan, u r rite, i am afraid of snakes as well... but then i wld say i am more terrified of lizards than snakes... i am scared of crocs, but no prob, i can still see them face to face. but no way 4 a lizard... even if its animated one, i will b very very scared! i dunno why...
uhoh.gif

i am very scared of green chameleons... funny thing is i like green colour... i think i am afraid of the chameleon's long wavy tail and the legs!!!eeeeeee.... same goes 4 the lizard...

is there anyone out there that is more terrifed than me? i think i am the ultimate lah! hahahaha...

hey u guys very bad... said i reminded u all of the horror movies! humph!
lame.gif
hahaha, wait till u see my sudden and violent rxn when i see the creature! i am especially terrifed of nude colour ones!!!! they juz give me the creeps!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!
sad.gif

stylobb

starz/littleflower/afcai and all
I thot this thread is 'dead'...anyway I thot I overcome the fear cos we kill them, but the other nite, I saw one at our common toilet, so I told hb time to kill it. Since it was near toilet bowl, we had to be careful cos enclosed area ie bathroom cum toilet. So we sprayed shelltox and poured hot water. It escaped to corner and we thot it died... scully hb poured water second time and it wriggled!! And worse, its tail broke, then it died..so gross... we looked at each other (I mean, hb and I) and thot of what to do. So waited for a while, used thick cloth to pick it and throw away. Was telling hb my heart is palpitating and I had knots in my stomach, shivered under our comforter too... traumatised...! He lagi worse, dun even dare to pick it, end up always I have to do the dirty job!

littleflower09

Afcai, ha! imagine an army trail of ants on the sticky pads. if they desparate enough, they'll sacrifice a few of the recruit ants, then he commando ants will step on the recruits to reach the lizard. but they did not. ha! heng ah..if not i may jus faint the nxt morning when i wake up to see a line of ants and the lizard gone..

starz, ur good hubby will catch for you leh. my good hubby alry tell me b our wedding that i hv to tk good care of myself. i hv to worry abt myself too. wish me the best...the last baby one i saw was nude colour. quite cute looking. big innocent eyes...i hate the black one!! imagine one fine morning when i was abt to go for work, took my jacket and sprayed perfume on it. turned to back and *psst*, then turn to front....AND THERE WAS A BIG FAT BLACK LIAZRD STUCK TO MY JACKET!!!! IT DIDN'T MOVE A SINGLE BIT! JUS STUCK THERE!!! My hero dad cam into the pic to save my world. I dun always spray perfume every morning...I dunno wat will happen to me if I did not do it tt day....I'll sling it over my arms, or put it on...and the lizard will crawl all over my body....could have die of cardiac arrest u know!!!! THANK GOD I DID THE PERFUME ROUTINE..but the tot tt it spent the whole nite in the same room as me w/o me even knowing is too terrifying...

styloBB, u very sard leh. got time to boil water? but tt's a good idea hor? fast & furious way. kind to the lizard and ourselves. maybe i can ask my good hubby to pick up dead lizards. i spray hot water can alry. Must learn to work hand in hand..

greenie

hi styloBB & littleflower, u gals r def braver than me anytime... i got no guts to even spray insecticide or pour hot water coz when they struggle and jump all over the plc, i will oso start jumping on the spot! hahahaha... sounds hilarious rite?
lol.gif
so my tactic when seeing lizards is to turn away and run in opp direction. i can nvr hv the guts to kill them regardless of which method.
lame.gif

styloBB, i noe the feeling of ur heart palpitating so fast! i always got this feeling when i see one.... and when my hb starts sprayg on the creature, i will 4 no apparent reason, start jumping up and down, machiam struugling in the same way like the lizard! hahahahahaa... very funnie!!!

littleflower, my hb gotta kill the lizard 4 me lah... i simply cant face it on my own... luckily he is not afraid of lizards, else i die ah!
crazy.gif
imagine the 2 of us staring at the dead creature and wonder who will discard the body???

eeeeeee.... it was stuck on ur jacket???? tts such a horror!!!
sad.gif

hahha, u gals seem to b discussing the best way to kill the lizard! i salute u both 4 being able to do tt when i cant!
biggrin.gif

littleflower09

starz, i nv had the courage too in the past. probably outgrowing the fear alry. the very least is i dun scream anymore..but u can hear my heavy footsteps quickly moving away frm the lizard..but the lizard somehow will run towrds me...dunno if we are heading for the same exit or something..argh!! so now i'll jus jump onto sofa or something, keep still and keep my legs off the grnd and let my hero dad do the job. I'm still wondering how his 'lao hua' eyes can be so quick when it comes to catching lizards. vetern soldier against lizards and pests alry..discuss ways to kill lizards is so tt the liard dun spring unexpected attacks against us. 'either i die or u die mentality' leh. imagine giving up my room to slp in the L.Rm and the lizard had a whole rm to itself. why not learn survival skills? hee! the best is to end up killing w/o having to dispose of the corpse. we'll come to tt real soon.

afcai

Hi starz,
great to hear yr hb is well-trained abt yr sudden screams. me also afraid of snakes. will feel a chill down my spine even tough mention it. so are u afraid of caterpillar too(those found in greeny vegetable type)?

haaa...maybe yr sudden and violent screams will cause the ground to shake.then next time, we know who is the cause of it?

hmm wondering can think of way to let you have no fear of lizards? maybe buy those equipment which you can smash them or electronic them instantly.:p

Hi styloBB,
what is shelltox? wow , you are so brave - picking up the dead lizard. better pick it up or else it will attract ants.

haa...instant kill the lizard, I only did it to cockroach before, pouring hot water onto them. at least faster than the insecticide.

Hi littleflower09,
yeah, you are right, luckily the ants is not so daring to do that.:p maybe the disappearance of the lizard is good for you cos the ants helped you to clear it away FREE.

I ever saw a lizard in very dark color like those already burned type of color.maybe it's an Indian lizard.heee..... wow piang, the lizard stuck to yr jacket, luckily you noticed it or else you will be 'carrying' the lizard as yr 'pet' to work...hee....
so terrible.....

I remembered one of the time, my hubby use the toilet paper to pick up the LIVE lizard and flush it into the toilet bowl.
maybe one can scope up the dead lizard with 2 piece of paper cos in such the way, one can't really directly 'touch' the lizards comparing to using the toilet paper.

hmmm maybe littleflower09 has immuned by the lizard liao so the fear will slowly lesser.