Anyone resigned without a job

fam

Hi All,

hehehe! I also want to be tai tai leh. But I saw 1 magazine ar, tai tai very rich one. Can buy so many branded. So I cannot be tai tai. I would rather buy alot of bags than just 1 branded bag with the money I have lor. But if got kids, I wish to look after myself. Babies are so cute!!!

Unicorn, I dunno what the furniture mall called but its just along the bukit timah that stretch. Anyway yest also went to Sungei Kadut area, they have alot of furniture warehouse too. Saw Novena, Star Furniture and many more. We found 1 platform bed and a shoe rack which is quite nice. And a dining set which is our favourite in all the designs we have seen. Going to confirm on those 3 but still deciding when to pay for the deposit... Haiz... Alot of money spent liaoz...
We went to anchorpoint at night, then took up the Novena package which is $1688+$100 transport & installation. All in all becomes $1800++. So we had to put a deposit of $600! Big hole in the pocket liao. For Novena, I reserve a sofa, coffee table and the rocking chair le. Now left $299 remaining in the package. So can choose last item which is the TV console. Might have to add in ard $100-$200 to top up most probably.
So I think the furniture more or less finish le lor.

Now is worrying about the reno & the keys! You want to do a WIW= walk in wardrobe rite??? I wont be doing that, just going to get another company to do the wardrobe, which will be full length one, and when u open up the door, the wardrobe base will be still the room floor and the back will be the room wall... Think that is more or less like the walk in wardrobe but not sure. I measure the space in the MBR and it comes to about 8ft for the wardrobe. You really have many ideas for design hor... For me, I just want it to be nice and simple.

Hi Ling, My hubby also rushing me to find a job liao. He saw that the house need so much money he also scared. Life's most expensive moments... Getting married, Buying a house, and Having a baby... Correct anot??? Now reno and house no money liao. 2 weeks later, my hubby still confirm with his friends to go malaysia. So the group of us going to Genting, then Desaru. 1 $$ thing haven settle, another $$ thing come along...
happy.gif

suelynn

Jobless for abt 1 mth plus ald, so sick n tired of interviews etc also. Some frens who havnt been looking for jobs for these few yrs tink I m picky, but I'm not. I dont tink I shld jump at any job that comes along lei......

Damn sian ......

faive

morn gals...

doris and unicorn, sorry mi only log on during office hours. i cannot access to the PC at home cos' its in my bro's room and now he is having his exam, mi didnt want to disturb him lor.

wow...both of u have something in common hor. now rushing for reno and baking and homely gals...
happy.gif
aiyo, mi also want to be a tai tai, but not possible unless hb prints $$$...hehehe..

well, maybe after i quit my job in June, we can meet up and learn baking together.

now, mi still sending more resumes, and also roping friends 2 look ard for me. *crossing fingers* hope can find a job asap...

suelynn

All the gals, gd luck in getting a new jobs k. I m kinda glad that I can find fellow brides n brides to be who are almost sma eplight as me.

I m very stress deep inside cos all the wedding expenses fall on my Fh ald. Sometimes I jus wish to postpone any plans till I get another job, so very sian......

Faive> keep fingers cross for u!

faive

hi surelynn, *pat pat* i m sure things will go smoothly for you...just hv to grit ur teeth and go thru' it...just focus on being a happy bride for now. jobs and careers can always change but u only get married once a lifetime...cheer up.

suelynn

faive> *hugs* thanks so much! Its jus rom plans only n I m so very affected. maybe cos I m control freak dats Y I m liddat.

I like to bake oso lei, nw then realise there is some talk on baking, I m trying to bake a cake, I jus did brownies sometime ago.But hor I cheated, I buy cakemix one ahhahah

fam

hi everyone,

faive & unicorn, no problem on baking but I just hope that my kitchen can be completed leh.. Anyway, later I'm getting a quote from an ID liao. Dunno will be ex anot. U know, my MIL say cannot do reno during 7th lunar month wor. Tha's when most probably I get my keys time leh... Why some ppl so pantang one. My mum don't mind cos she is a buddhist, and buddhist everything also can one. furthermore, Buddhist religion says that 7th lunar month is not ghost season, its the month of filial piety. I think toaist more pantang and troublesome wor... For me and my hubby, we are free thinker so dun care about all these stuff one.

Faive, u quit in June is meaning give 1 month notice in june issit? so is july stop work huh??

Hi Suelynn, my thinking different from u. U say wish to postphone any plans till u get another job, for me is wish that everything will get settled down then i get another job. But if ur wedding expenses all mostly finished, then not a big problem lor. Must see got savings anot... For me, now Renovation expenses is 100% my hubby pay one le. Cos for me just come out to work for exactly 2 years only, then no savings for reno & furniture, no cpf for hdb flat only. CPF ratio for us is 1:10. That's the situation for me... Anyway, dun say all these bad things le...

You doing ROM first issit? If that's the case then same as me. I just ROM in March, and quite happy about the way that day turn out. We didn't spend exactly alot on the ROM. I think the most ex is my ROM dress. Cost around $249, bought it at Angelique in Centerpoint. I just went down on a Sunday late afternoon, choose the design liao, then they make one new one according to my size. On tuesday I go collect the dress le. Quite fast and their service quite good. hehe.. Then other than that we also booked a chalet at CDANS, which is cheaper alot more than Aranda at Pasir Ris. So we save abit on that part too. Then we just got a buffet dinner, so just like that. In the morning for the ROM, my hubby's friends all come to help out lor. Like photography and videography is done by his friends. His friend quite pro in taking pictures ar. Almost can be a photographer liao. He go and buy a camera 2k plus just before our ROM and used it to take our photos. Really can see the differnce for that. The photos came out really good. Think he can consider doing sideline liao. Then after that we just treat those who attend the ROM in the morning to lunch at a restaurant lor. So all in all spent around $2000-$2500 lor. Then got some ang pows from friends that came for buffet, which total up to cover the buffet cost. In the end its quite good lor. And not so much money spent. Also, our chalet we booked 2 nights. So 1 night for entertaining ppl, another night is a small honeymoon... BTW, when is ur ROM huh... Excited hor?!

Anyway the money I earn is a pittance to what my hubby earns. (He still need to give me more money to cover up my spending!) So naturally, all the expenses he's paying. Sometimes think liao feel quite bad, but my hubby never talk about his money. He don't care about his money also. So I'm the treasurer in this relationship...
happy.gif

suelynn

Doris> so envious, u no need worry abt $, I worry cos I m a control freak, I like to know ahead lo. I dunno hw long more I will be jobless lei. We gonna ROM in sept. My Fh jus bought our wedding bands ytd. I jus started work 1 yr plus only lei, also nt much savings, my Fh worked for abt 3 yrs plus. Now all the burden is on him, I can see he quite stresed but he say Rom cost not alot no need worry.

He say the $ sooner or later need to be spent one, when I get a job I can always contribute slightly more by then. I must say I m very lucky cos my parents n all dun need me to contribute to family but my Fh he needs to.

faive

wow...u gals r sure lucky. hehe...mi a bit guilty cos i m the spender while FH is the treasurer. although mi and FH had worked for many years, but our savings are so little, probably cos' we didnt really plan and save a lot for our wedding earlier...it just happen cos' the flat was here. so, tatz why mi dont feel secure if i really quit now. at least maybe after my AD, if i know that i still have enough savings to tide mi over a few months, then i will quit. if not, i think i will be more active in looking for a job and then quit once i get it lor.

hey doris, since u r shoppin for furnitures now, mi suggest that u can also go IMM/ Park Mall/ Great World, where there r a lot of furnitures shop too...
happy.gif

fam

Suelynn, Me and my hubby also went to buy the wedding bands 3 months before our ROM, cos he is so Skinny! I'm scared that they dun have his finger size... So we went quite early to order in case they have to order from Japan lor. His Ring size is the same as my finger. In the end, both rings I'm the one wearing. Cos he working is dangerous cant wear, somtimes i ask him to wear when we going out, he say too tight liaoz. This ring can make smaller cant make big lei... Anyway, for me, my hubby 7 yrs older than me. So he work many years already lor... And I'm the control freak also wor. My hubby always v funny one. He lend money to his workers or ppl, he wont remember. Every night I must ask and ask again how come his money so little come back. When ppl pay him back money, he also cannot remember. Sometimes he come home with more money than what I gave him in the morning, then still dunno why got so many money come out. I need to write down everything about who he lend money to, or buy anything for company, or who return him money etc. He dun care about these one. Last time before I took over this job ar, he got some receipts that he bought compnay stuff which dated half a year ago one. I nearly go crazy ar... He think $20+ or $7+ is not money ar, no need to let company pay him back ar. Lucky in the end still can claim lor...

So sometimes he also fed up with my qns, he just think of a lie. Which I will shout at him again in the future when I find out. he dunno that if things dun tally, I surely know got something amiss one wad. He think I just 3 year old one.

faive, hehe, I'm the spender cum the treasurer!!! His money all give me ar, I will spend from there and plus the credit card, he give me the sup card is all i use one. He never go out and use credit card for anything one lor. Everything is me using. Even like every sunday he bring me out, I buy clothes or we eat at restaurant also I use my card to pay one.

But I really wish to find a job to last me many years lor... Very sian to keep looking for a job and going interviews leh... Ur thinking very sensible and logical leh... Actually the next job i take up is going to be my fifth since I leave sch liao. first 2 job is temp, then 3rd job too stress so my hubby that time tell me quit. Cos every night he come drive me home, the moment I go into the car, I dun even greet him then my face very black one. then when he talk to me, I will quarrel with him back one lor. So make until he very unhappy inside, then keep telling me to quit. He will give me money (cos that time we not married yet one..)for few months is no problem lor. Then this 4th and most current job is also he tell me to quit one!! But its before i quarrel with that bossy colleague lar... He asked me to quit when he saw my salary so low and they add only just a tiny bit of money when they confirm me. So before 2005 he already nagging liao. But I try to ignore him as there were alot of colleagues good to me. Actually all of them ok to me, except that bossy colleague that everyone hates. That's why I quit in the end. NOw I dunno when then can find a job liao... >.<

Anyway, I went to IMM liao wor... Many times le. But my hubby still tell me that got alot of shops we haven go yet. But for Park Mall, I tot the things there quite ex wor??? I dunno bout that. Just heard rumours lor. I only went to their toilet before and there's ALOT of cockroaches.
sad.gif

Maybe I can get my hubby to bring me to great world... haven't been there since my 1st job there as a salesgirl...
happy.gif
That job was intro by my friend when I left school. In the end, both of us went to apply for police officer, too desperate for a firm job liao. But she got in and I did not.
happy.gif
which is a good thing, cos if I got in with her, I wouldn't have met my this loving hubby liaoz... hehehe...

Unicorn, saw in a mag that there will be an exhibition on the painting, ID stuff etc. Its at Novena Square and starts from May 6-15.
'Enjoy no-obligation consultation with Nippon Paint experts on choosing colors for your home(with floor plan) and recieve a free designer lamp.'
This is what I'll be going for.... Hehehe

suelynn

Doris> so gd, ur hubby so nice. Wah he gave u all his $ n get pocket money fr u ah? My Fh is deeply stressed inside but he dun dare to really tell me so dat I wont feel pressured.

My savings still can tahan for few mths but I dont like the feeling where I buy things oso need to tink so many times. Luckily my flat not arriving in another 2 yrs or I will cry....

I jus got back fr my hols last week, then the 2 weeks while I was away my FH had many tots, so few days after I m bk, he brought me to get the wedding bands tat we have been looking for mths. Now jus tinking of wat to engrave on our wedding bands. The sales exe suggested our names n rom date. U gals got anything creative? ;)

fam

Suelynn, where is ur new flat?? I'm too anxious to get my own house so I persuaded my hubby to get this flat thru WIS.. NOt that good cos left 4th floor only. And other areas not selling one... Only I'm so impatient so no choice lor...

For the wedding bands, mine too small so, my hubby's got my name and our rom date, and mine got his name and rom date. But rite now both i wearing lor... hehe...

tamarind

I resigned without a job in Dec 1998, and only found a job in Feb 1999. It was a terrible experience. I was still staying with my parents, and I did not want them to know. So even though I had no job I went out every day from 8am to 5pm.

I am at my current job for more than 6 years, thoroughly sick of it and is now desperately looking for a new job. I am in IT, doing software development, and have more than 12 years of experience. I have sent out many letters but did not even get any interviews. Can someone in IT line advise me ? Is it more difficult to find a job after age 35 ?

This time I am definitely not going to quit without a job, no matter how bad things get.

suelynn

Doris> I get bto lei, at sengkang still got 2 yrs, we jus started working nt long so betta nt jump at wis, he wanted wis at 1st oso. But I tell him we cant afford to do so at that time lei. So heng la, else I gotta beg my company to take me back kekkeke

I tink its difficult nowadays no matter wat age we are at lei, cos employers got so many ppl to pick fr.

fam

Suelynn, ok for u to get SengKang lor. But in my case is too far away from me and my hubby's parents house. So cannot consider that side. We buy Yew Tee Flat is just nice lor. In the middle of His and My parents house.

Hi Tamarind, sorry I not in IT line, so no experience hehe... Anyway, I think nowadays really hard to get a job ar. Tml I must go out to those walk in interviews liao... Abit scared lor... Haiz... Whose company looking for employees ar, can intro anot... =X

suelynn

Doris> as long as u all like can ald. We all need to buffer, sk is jus nice for us oso, quite near to both our plc.

Where got walk in interviews? Actually u want less stress can try working at giordano or singtel? Pay not bad lei. Tot of doing part time if I still cant get job. Tml going for interview, I still sick lei. Wish me lots of luck okie!

fam

Suelynn, Good luck to u!! I think singtel ok lor, but giordano i dun like. Anyway, I think I go walk in for those admin jobs lar... I also not high qualifications....

My aim is just to find a job, that is ard 1.2k, my hubby wont complain liao. If lesser to me is nvm, cos my hubby got give me money. But he think too low is like the company cheating me... But to me, most important is I dun need to do OT lor... The timing should be 8am start work. Cos my hubby also start work at 8am, he can drive me to work first then he go work. My last job, every morning he drive me to work one. Then I need to find 5pm off work one. So I can go home, cook and wait for him. (That's for when we stay at our new house that time) If not, I can go shopping for 2 hours, he 7pm off work come and fetch me.

And also dun want to be too stress the job. So I dun have pressure, simple life lor... I dun like big responsibilities or high post. Just want everything to be as simple as possible lor. Except those simple things like giordano is not within my expected work timings.

In the end, I think admin job should be the best lar. When I settle down in my new house le, I might consider go take lcci lor... Dunno anything about that but nvm la. That's in the future liaoz...

suelynn

I dun tink admin work can knock off so early lei cos nowadays most co need to do OT. Tink u try small companies or something? They need clerks to do paper work. Y nt try govt jobs, they quite on the dot. All the best to u too!

Well, I m very ambitious one, maybe sometimes I tink too highly of myself..... I wanna have a career of my own, can help FH with financial burdens n be self-sufficient. In case anything happen, he got mistress or touchwood....I can still survive. We need to earn as much as we can cos we dun have much savings yet

fam

Suelynn, its good to be ambitious also ma... Just that I already wanted to be 'xiao nu ren'

For my hubby I not so scared lar. He is a shy guy, even if friends just talk about him, he will blush lor... And furthermore he dun need to go pub/ktv for entertaining etc.. So nothing much to worry lor. Sometimes I feel like I more perverted than him one.

faive

hi gals, sorry mi MIA so long. so, u gals going for interviews liao. good luck okie...

mi oso went for interview yes'd, but i think not so easy cos' they require some specialized knowledge, which i lack. mi got another 1 tomorrow. though i need to suffer pay cut (ard 25%), but i read the job scope, and i really want to try lor...dont dare to tell FH in case he think mi crazy or wat, cos' the pay is really very low lor. *sighz* don care, go first talk later..hehe

serene_ho

Hi all,
Im thinking of quitting my job this July and going back home (overseas) for 2 months, but im worried and excited at the same time. im worried becos i dunno wat the job prospects will be when i come back - excited becuase i can finally get out of this s*&amp;% hole! I hate my current job and i think im the lowest paid in my division yet i have to do everything. Im in the customer service line...i really dont know wat to do...should i stick around and drag myself to work everyday or just go...but wat will be the job market like in oct or nov??

anyone with any input?? pls enlighten me......

forest

hi gals,
i'm at the same crossroads as all of you... also feel like quitting.. but can't do it cos' i have to help out in terms of family commitments..
sad.gif
working here everyday is quite suffocating to me... almost out of breath liao!!

hi tamarind,
i'm in the same line as u!! mayb we can share pointers with each other... care to email me?? [email protected]

tamarind

hi forest, yes it is really frustrating to stay at a job we don't like. Everyday I just feel like writing the resignation letter.

email you already.

serene_ho

Yes forest understand wat you are going thru, everyday i come to work, and look forward only to 5.30pm. Like you i have commitments too with a baby. However, hubby also encourage me to quit and go on a break. the thing is he will be finacially strained! sigh...wat to do.....

wateraine

Hi gals

Looks like most of us feel like quitting and yet are worried abt financial burden.

Today, i met a colleague and she advised me to try to stay for at least a yr so that it won't affect my track record. Kinda impossible to stay on, thot of tendering in mid May to get ready. Anybody resigned already?

I'm so worried that I won't b able to complete my project on time and wanted so much to quit. Imagine working 6 days a wk and our colleagues did not even dare to ask for a day off to compensate for working on sat.

Hi Serene

I'm fm customer service too, felt that manning the hotline is not my cup of tea. Thot of going back to admin or HR (but dun have experience). Wat abt u? Thinking of switching?

forest

hi tamarind,
very true.. my dream is to throw the letter soon.. and end my misery here...
sad.gif
btw, i replied u in the morn..
happy.gif

hi serene,
yes, i also look forward to 6pm. sometimes, i think i can spend the time better at home.. checking out new jobs for me to apply.. than to sit here in the office.. haizz.. but sadly, staying at home is not an option for me now.. so, i ve to slug it out...
sad.gif

hi Ling,
some superiors deem that you don't have a personal life.. and would expect you to report back to office everyday.. n for such culture, compensating for sat or sun are not given... and it sucks man...

interrace

really love coming to this thread, make me feel like am not alone ..
actually for me..i want to leave my present one cos i got not much work to do and also i long to do something related to marketing ...however it is quite hard for me to switch as i dun have related experience..now got to sit ard and hopefully can go with a new job ...market dun seem very well..as news reported 2nd half of this yr will have retrenchment...not sure how true though.. sad sad..

suelynn

Hi fellow sisters,

So tired of my previous job, also, many asked y I wanna. Sometimes its beyond me....No pt I stayed on lo. Mkt really quite bad lei, went agency ytd n there are like 20 ppl waiting to sign up, most of them fresh grad,so scary!

I cant jus jump at any job available cos wait I accept something I dun like n wanna quit again....May we get a job real soon! Jiayou!

tinklestar28

gals,
how u manage to find time for interview in between work?? i just had a new boss and she is quite particular abt leave.. i can't just take leave as and when i want... usually got to plan ahead two weeks time...
before the new boss came, i still can take urgent leave to attend interview... now it's very tough... really thinking of quitting without a job but the job market is so bad... so scary...

wateraine

Hi tinkle

it's difficult to go on urgent leave in my case too, my colleague herself had called in sick so that she can go for interview. But it's very difficult for me to tell lies like her. Maybe have to come up with excuses that something happened at home or something.

fam

Hi all,

I also agree about taking urgent leave. Think its very difficult to find a good reason for taking leave lor... In case the reason not good, what if they deduct double salary then lugi lor... The last time I give notice liao, then keep finding excuse for leave. In the end got 2 time, deduct double lor. Cos of no good reason I was told.
sad.gif

interrace

take leave also must give reason??
all my yrs of work, i dun give reason for taking leave, at most boss ask just say personal.
they will not probe further...
once i worked in a company, die die boss also wanna noe what i do when i take leave, fed up leh ...is intrusion to my privacy.
tat time still no commitment so just tendered and leave w/o job...now..gotta think twice..
sad.gif

fam

Dear Interrace,
for my last job, the first time I wrote the reason as 'personal reason', they keep asking and asking until I tell them what is the real and personal reason. I saw my other colleague which is a malaysian, she took a few days leave to go back hometown. Then in the end, must tell them she going to attend court with bf then the reason why before they approve the leave one leh... Another colleague sg one, she must prove with the court/whatever letter then she can take leave ar. Sometimes those ppl very bo liao one. People's personal life also must know everything.
sad.gif

interrace

Hi Doris,

I was very fed up and felt violated in a way when my previous boss asked abt what i do during my leave, the exact reasons. It leads me to think if all bosses are like that, well, not all are like that, good news for me!!haha.
anyway, i do understand their position for wanting to noe as in maybe they were afraid that we are taking leave to go for interview, however they din not take into consideration our private and personal life after work.
kao_angry.gif

just my tots lah, not everyone mind being asked where they go when they take leave i guess, but am one of those who do mind...

fam

Dear Interrace, I too mind alot on people asking too much lor. Especially when I need to take leave. The next company I'm going to work in, I wont be so stupid liao. Sometimes I feel like doing something very drastic, like taking leave then just say personal reason, but they dun wan to approve, I hack care then just on leave myself. Dunno I will dare to do that anot...
sad.gif

interrace

Hi Doris,

Erm, i will leave that kinda action when i quit with the company liaoz..hee..if not, will not be in the fav book of the boss loh ..
happy.gif

U working now still rite ?

suelynn

Hey gals,

I ever kanna b4 oso take leave kanna question but I jus say something personal, I wasnt close with them then I went n apply for flats n choose units, I dowan to let them noe.

ms_vain

Dear all,

Im now into my 2nd day of being jobless. Actually during the weekend, i alrdy felt very desperate and scared of not able to find a job within a mth... so it was very risky to really resign without finding another one. Especially having read the thread here, it makes me fear more coz i didnt realise there are so many of us who are looking for jobs as well.

Now im still sending out resumes everyday, without fail. I just receieved an email this morning asking me to attend an interview session on thu. definitely have to seize the opportunity. competition is real tough and like what most of u said, job market is still not very optimistic.

so i would really advise, no matter how bad ur current job is, do find another one 1st b4 u tender. at least during this period of time, u still have some income.

faive

hi gals, sorry had been bz lately.

my reason for leaving is tat i felt no prospect cos' nothin much for me to do right now. also, mi had a female boss who is always impatient and erratic. I simply cannot tahan her many times. I am enduring, and hopin to get a job before I tender next month. Went for 1 interview, but was unsuccessful. now quite depressed liao, cos I had been sending out resumes every week, and even lowering my expectation, hoping for an interview opportunity...*sigh* i think times are really bad lor.

hi interrace, i am also looking for a marketing position. although i have some relevant experience, but some think i am either too qualified or under qualified. I have already given up hope on finding such a career, so mi looking for something tat is more related to what i am doing currently, hopefully will be able to attract potential employers lor.

fam

Hi all,
Very happy today cos I FOUND A JOB!!!
Actually I went for walk in interview one. The place is near to my new flat which I will be moving in by this year lor. So if everything goes well, I might be able to stay in this company till, till when I also dunno, but if really really no problems, I will try to be in the company till I pregnant then be a housewife!!!
Cos its office hours, it is quite ideal timing for me, except that mostly need to wait 15-30mins after office hours to wait for company transport. And its near to my new flat, virtually no need for any transportation fees lor. No need to take bus etc. Hope my job hunting and changing days will finally finally be over. I dun have high ambitions, just to lead a normal life so money wise, low is nvm, but not too low. Can enough money to pay bills and take taxi and eat can liao. Really Really Hope SO!!!

jazzyjas

hi all!

wow! Congrates Doris!
kao_clap.gif

Read thru most of the postings.. realise tat everyone has their reason for leaving or staying put in their job.

Have been in my current job for 5yrs+. Been telling myself its time 2 leave.. coz if i feel if i dun, i mite "stuck here" like the rest, some working for 10yrs alr!!

I wanna change an environment.. + i feel i am not being "fully utilised". Pay was low when i entered as a fresh grad. Guess compared 2 others of my cohort, wat i am getting now mite still be low.

Am looking ard.. but not active, part of me juz wanna "stay here, draw this ok salary &amp; ok job".

Guess when u r at a certain job for a while, u wd be scared 2 venture out.. dunno wat's in the big world outside.

interrace

Hi faive,
long time no hear from u..
dun give up yo...see doris...nvr give up..think job search can be quite fun too loh ..haha..try to be positive..
for me, i dun have very related experience, but due to me taking a higher learning in that segment so decide to make use of what i leant...however pple nowadays want paper and experience, so will be hard to loh .so far no interviews or calls..

smurfy

hi jazzyjas,

I am in the same situation as you, 4+ yrs here.. getting very very bored. ok job and ok pay only.. first job too

Had been searching for a change for many months already but no success.

Same feelings as you, too comfortable in present environment, so get abit freaky when changing one.. but then.. too sick of here

jazzyjas

hi smurfy,

Ya.. imagine somedays having practically nth much 2 do yet must "act bz"..
But mgr is chim chye, unlike some bosses tat my frds have.. Can go home at 6pm, seldom OT after employing 1 more pax, 5 day work week.. etc etc..

Guess must thk thru b4 embarking on sth new.

melgal

hello..
started on my new job for 2 days liao. already tot of 'quitting' cos everything is so darn tough and there's not enough training as well, all left us to do it alone. do you feel like this when you embark on a new job? looks like no job is gonna please me.
sad.gif
what should i do now?

smurfy

hi Jazzyjas,

Wow, your job really like mine. Sometimes so free dunno what to do, or sometimes dont' really feel like doing the things pending cos my nature of job no deadline wan.. very sian.. no challenge, no job satisfaction. Everyday can go home on the dot, some pple envy me but i very sian cos hubby oso work until very late, so whats the point in going home early..

Only my stupid boss keep pushing un-related stuff to me which i really hate, so feel like leaving.
Maybe we could exchange our job for a change in environment..hahaa.. :p

fam

Hi all,
Today my first day of work. Everything quite ok. Hopefully it will be for some time... Anyway, this company's coordination not so good. But their stuff are quite simple to my previous job. My last job, the coordination can make me go crazy running around the whole place all the time. This one is more simpler. Not much production. Mainly on import and export lor...

Never know that other job as a coordinator can be this less stressful. I tot all coordination job is like my previous one so stress and everything top urgent. I like it. But scared that their system of work is abit off track. Hopefully everything settled then can work smoothly and perfectly. Good for me, good for company. hehehe...

Anyway, today start to work again feel like abit sian. And really tired. Think I rest too many weeks liao. But should get used to it then no problem. Wish u all faster discover ur dream jobs! And wish my this job is really gonna be my dream job.... Please let there be no more changes in my life...
sad.gif