Anybody try permanent hair removal before?

prettyrose

i did mine at Desire at central at clarke quay. they have GSS promo. my underarm hair grow slower and after 6 sessions most of it are gone.

meandmythrills

Any podders signing up at Musee Platinum?
Appreciate if can quote her member no is 81001182, you get a free lip treatment.
She is hoping that she can get the free side-burn treatment from the 1st referral. TIA

meandmythrills.blogspot.com

meandmythrills

btw, musee does provide in-house 3 x installment (the total amt divided by 3). This is definetly helpful for potential customers who is keen to purchased their large part packages.

You will need to pay;
First 1/3 of the amount - when you confirmed the package taken during consultation.
Next 1/3 of the amount - when you visit Musee for 1st treatment
Final 1/3 of the amount - when you visit Musee for 2nd treatment

http://meandmythrills.blogspot.com/2010/07/musee-platinum-tokyo.html

gi_gi

Hi Sprout,

I done 4 sessions at GloAesthetics so far, all my underarms hair are gone!! I am so happy. I have also started my lower legs treatment.

Cheers

nivlie

Hi Giselle, amazing!! Only 4 sessions and all underarm hair are gone? What is the interval do u have to go for 4 sessions? Once a week?
happy.gif

btw, is it painful?

Cheers...

twirlinz

Hi giselle,
I'd seen GloAesthetics website whereby it's having promotion... Do you know if the buy 2 get 2 free is referring to buy 2 underarms treatments, and get 2 treatments on any body parts free? TIA
happy.gif

shaynelle

I did my IPL for underarms and bikini line at BioBeauty which is opposite macdonalds at Toa Payoh Central.. only 7 mins from the MRT.. (Cabin Crew Joint).

I also do FACIAL IPL there.. my skin is flawless now.. heh~ very happy with the results.. coz its so cheap!!

Very cosy place.. Modern looking..
There's some photos here u can view of the place..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore/Beafully-International-Singapore/38449619638#!/photo.php?pid=4255311&id=38449619638&ref=fbx_album&fbid=395681109638

Anyways.. the beauty consultants there are all very friendly and nice.. and alot of my gfs from SQ all like to go there.. coz we have a stewardesses discount rate there..

Anyhow.. i heard that they are having a $300/10session promotion to EVERYONE (Public), that will last till Christmas.. So i guess u girls better go book for it fast.. its pretty tight schedule they have there.. coz from SQ itself.. alot of stewardesses swarm that shop.. lol..

More IPL details at this link..
http://www.facebook.com/notes/beafully-international-singapore/ipl-intense-pulse-light-hair-removal-treatment/412097293342

phantazia

Hey gals. After reading one of your entry here abt Musee Platinum offering perm hair removal, i went to try. I think it is very good. Its only $188 and for unlimited treatment for underarm till hair all removed. No harm trying.

bloodymiko

i'm so glad that i finally to give it a try at Regina.... they assure me that the hair will grow slower than it usually will even after the 1st treatment and it really did! i went yesterday for IPL and today i dont see any hair growing out yet! I'm so happy! usually the next day after the epilation, hair will be visible already. i hope that my hair ingrowths will no longer give me problems as it's been bothering me for very long.... everytime i epilate, soon the areas will be very itchy and when i try to get the ingrowths out, it will be very painful and i always end up getting small skin tears and redness....

Nikki was the one who attended to me and she's not pushy for sales at all..... in fact i'm the one who kept asking her which package is more suitable for me to sign up as i fear not having enough treatments to clear all the hair. but she assured me that they are very flexible and i can either top up next time or sign up for other promotions when the time comes. truthfully speaking, this is the 1st time i encounter beauty salon telling me this. i'm just a poor student, very scared every time the salon tries to hard sell their products to me as i simply can't afford! so pai-seh to keep telling them i don't need this, don't need that and somemore can give me a face, some kinda look after being rejected by me lol.... sad.gif

during the treatment, Lisa attended to me, she's very polite and gentle as she always ask if i feel pain in certain areas and informing me what she's going to do before applying cold gel, cold towel and do IPL treatment at which area. very assuring.... esp when i'm a first timer and i totally don't know what to expect at all..... she's very friendly too..... during the treatment both Nikki and Lisa were helping me with the treatment.... both chatted with me and makes me alot less nervous.... smile.gif

something that makes me a little uncomfortable is that their treatment rooms is separated by a thin partition but yet the partition doesn't cover all the way to the top ceiling.... although there is no chance for anyone to climb that high up there to peep but since it's not fully partition, you can hear exactly whatever conversations is going on in the next room throughout the whole treatment.... so not so much of privacy although there is only one customer in each room with the therapists.... and only have a curtain as a "door" for each room.... so maybe the management can do something abt this? smile.gif hopefully they don't mind.... hmmm...... but will this in return increases the costs of packages to cover that cost incurred? *cross fingers..... sweatingbullets.gif if that's the case then i'm perfectly fine with the room the way it is now....

with this price they are doing such services, i still think that it's good to give it a try..... i did the underarms, lower legs and bikini area.... lower legs - no pain, underarms - little bit, bikini area?! - really can feel the feeling of rubber band snapping lol! but still bearable ***..... that area is sensitive ***..... but luckily the number of "snapping" is very minimal so very fast the process is over..... no choice lol, want hairless, must sacrifice a bit ***.....

overall, i'm truly a happier girl now..... i just got my Regina membership HT000610, please feel free to quote me as both of us can redeem a complimentary small part okie?

shaynelle

I love my IPL sessions at Bio-Beauty.
From what i know.. its the cheapest they have in the market now.. but i heard that bcoz they are soo popular now.. their pricing is going to gradually increase over the next few months.. i suggest u girls faster go get their packages now.. my package only cost $300 FOR 10 SESSIONS. it is over last month.. in AUG 2010. Now the price increase a little. but still the cheapest u can find in the market..

http://www.facebook.com/notes/beafully-international-singapore/ipl-intense-pulse-light-hair-removal-treatment/412097293342

TOA PAYOH LORONG 4.
BLK 73. Opposite Macdonalds.
7 mins away from MRT only.
Tel: 62589418. 62598967.
http://bio-beauty.blogspot.com/

evelynlove

Hi! Proud to introduce Spa Ziwi. I'm at my 2nd treatment for IPL lower legs and 60% lesser hair growth now! My therapist is CHris, she is very nice and friend and explain thoroughly the treatment procedures. Check out their website http://www.spaziwi.com/.

cachia85

Someone mentioned Musee Platinum, I also went there for underarm, after the second treatment I am left with very little hair (the part that still have hair is the part was covered when I came for the second treatment cause I had "pimples" on that). I even thought after the 3rd treatment should I claim back the fee for the rest of 3 treatments cause I have no hair left to be treated haha.

bloodymiko

not sure if can claim back but i know can use it to offset to get other packages if u have other body parts if u want to remove hair lol...

dompz

hey there, i actually HAVE had laser hair removal on that area. it was about $60. the first time there are a LOT of tiny bumps that look like you had an awful reaction, they fade in like 2 weeks and then its suggested you go back and have a few of them touched up that didn't get removed. i did this about 3 months before my surgery when there was NO flare ups or open wounds or anything. however, whether it helped or not i'm not sure, cuz 2 weeks ago i had my second surgery and my surgeon used a certain chemical that burned all the hair follicles within my already open wound. so i think the best thing would be to discuss it with your doc. if you had surgery to get rid of the hair it definetly decreases the chance of recurrence. good luck!

peycheeye

musee is good, i sign up with them.
3rd time already and the hair is very fine now and slow growing
very cheap for unlimited services

bluejose

Anyone bought/tried any hair removal device to do it at home? I jz saw one, Silk n Sensepil from newspaper brought by Clariancy. Is it good?

gxl1989

Cheap may not be everything leh.

I still think Spa Ziwi is better in terms of results and maybe ambience. You feel completely relaxed and there's no pushy staff.
(6665 0233)

Results will vary depending on your hair thickness and amount. I think once every 2 months is very ineffective because at the start the hair grows back and is very stubborn. 4-6 weeks is really the best, you will find hair growth disappearing.

hipopo

Jus wanna share my experience- I'd signed up with musee b4 but I shld say service is terrible. 1st- it's so hard to get the appt timing u want. So nw I think bck, yap it's so mch customer till u dun get gd service. Worst, got aggitated by the bunch of non-English speaking prc! They can even got the cheek to reply- ni hui jiang huayu ma? Gosh! That came frm so call a japan firm where jap culture r known for scv.

senoritabella

I totally agree and understand what you guys are saying as I have been through that and done that - hard to get an appt otherwise gotta wait for many many weeks for one, always different person and have no idea about your progess and condition at all and left my skin red and swollen for a few days after the ipl session
sad.gif

Well, my colleague came to my rescue as she recommended me to try this homebased beautician and I'm with her ever since
happy.gif
.. she's very accomodating to my preferred timing/date, keep a record of my condition and progress, always give me good advice and information on ipl hair removal and skin and very importantly, she doesnt try to sell me anything at all. She's home-based @ a Condo in the West and the price is much more affordable, better and faster results achieved as the machine used is more effective than those in salons - after the 3rd session, my hair growth is very very slow, much much lesser and finer.. Thumps up!
happy.gif

Lemme know if you are keen to try her service. I'll be happy to provide you with more details
happy.gif

kobosi

Hi senoritabella i am quite interested in the home based beautician, do you mind providing more details like website, address or contact, here? i believe there would be other ppl interested in her service =)

Actually i ve been having good impression about the Musee, cos it is a Japan salon which located in many big cities of Asia, until I read about the previous few post including yours, is that really terrible? are all staff there are Chinese prc?

fleekat

Hi senoritabella i am quite interested in the home based beautician, do you mind providing more details like website, address or contact, here? i believe there would be other ppl interested in her service =)

senoritabella

Si! Katz, Kobosi Y & anyone who's keen to try out my beautician's facial and service- her name is Jerrie, very friendly and nice lady as I still remember she picked me up from Chinese Garden Mrt station on my very first visit
happy.gif
In fact her Condo is just Opp the station, really convenient for me. Her mobile number is 91828565. I'm not sure if she has a website but I chanced upon her information on this thread- http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/1151/1690796.html?1308223176. Hope this helps!
happy.gif

bluejose

I went to beauty salon & Hairaway few sessions for armpit hair removal. It's gd that after a year only tiny hairs grow back. But still, they will grow back eventually no matter how many times you did. That's why now I'm looking for a device tht I can do it at home instead.

Has anyone tried Silk n Sensepil brought by Clariancy. Is it good?

gi_gi

I did 4 sessions of underarms hair removal at GloAesthetics, located at Novena Medical Center about a year ago. And also completed 6 sessions of legs hair removal around May this year. I have not seen any hair grown back since and am very satistfied with the results.

I remembered the medical aesthetician told me new hair will grow after a couple of years later but it will never grow back to the original stage..

I think it has to do with the technology the center use. i find the about hair removal very useful, click this url

http://www.gloaesthetics.sg/hair-removal-article.html

simp

Anybody did bikini ipl or laser w gd results meaning little or no growth?

Im keen to try laser/ipl on armpit, upper lip and legs and if really effective, wd wan to try on bikini line and i think i wd be happy.

Can those who went for laser/ ipl share the cost for upper lip, armpit, lower legs and bikini and the number of times needed on average? Is package genuine? I saw regina advertisement on tv and keen to find out more.

jeanniebottle

Hi senoritabella, would like to know if the chinese garden beautician is realiable? sorry, but i find it quite unsafe to be doing treatments at a stranger's house...
sad.gif

gzer

Ling (bluejose)
Did u buy silk n sensepil in the end? Can u give some feedback and comments cos I'm consider buying that too.

Any ladies heard of these product silk n sensepil. And no! No! Hair both from clariancy? Share thanks.