Any good face mask to recommend?

SlimYoga

I recently bought the tiger face Mask from SNP.
Quite cute to use, after first time using it, don’t feel much difference actually.
Has anyone bought products from SNP before? Any recommendations from this brand?
Or what is a better brand?

Mia F

everyone says SKII really works, but i've never tried before. I quite like Olay magnemask though!

aliciachew90

Try ellure tomato bubble mask. I have sensitive skin and the mask works on me. Exfoliates, brightens, hydrates and smoothing. Whatsapp me 84966188 for details :)

littleberu

i used to use kose black mask coz it will helps to remove my blackheads (i still use now occasionally). for brightening and improve skin tone, I will put on powermask to brighten my skin and soften the skin...after 1 use will see the results =D can PM me if you are keen.. i can share more with u

Miyapicks

I am currently using a 3 step blackhead homecare set to get rid of the blackheads.
For 1-2 times a week, I apply firming facial mask to reduce puffy face, lifting mask for anti aging, and cold compress mask for hydration + soothing. Loving the glow on my face now

j.keytobeauty

I recently bought the tiger face Mask from SNP.
Quite cute to use, after first time using it, don’t feel much difference actually.
Has anyone bought products from SNP before? Any recommendations from this brand?
Or what is a better brand?

Hello Mia, masks comes in many forms and it targets different types of skin conditions. Maybe before I can recommend you properly, would like to know a few things.

1. What do you want to achieve with the mask? E.g. want to target fine lines and wrinkles, huge pores, black and white heads, pimples, radiance, pigmentation, oil reduction, etc.
2. Which areas do you want to target?
3. What is your skincare regime and what are the products that you are using currently?

If you're uncomfortable to share everything here but want to know more, feel free to pm me to my instagram @j.keytobeauty

Sincerely hope that you would be able to achieve your ideal skin! Stay safe!