Any fast ways to reduce weight within 2mths time?

jassiemint

Hi ezella, are you btb too? When is ur ps and AD? Heeee mine is end of next mth le. So excited Lo! 
Hmmm I took tong en's product before but that time due to hormone problem quite difficult to slim down  Tried sim down. Tried slimming salon like London weight, Marie france as well. Exercise And gym does not show much effect too. 

Then through my ex colleague who tried slim Down 20kg Through acupuncture slimming and maintained for 2 yrs then 
I finally gave it a try. Luckily I managed my hormone problem does not affect much about my slimming result, I managed to slim down abt 17 kg and maintaining until now near to 9 mths le. 

If you are interested to go to try out this program can email or add me in MSN [email protected]
for details or contact with my consultant and doctor. 
What I want to say is Determination and discipline is important too :)
I have few frds into program as well as my mum managed to slim down too 

Keep it up!   

dolphie

hi all,

found a thread in Flowerpod Forumss, hope it helps.. my advise is to do check out other forumss on whatever you need b4 committing.

Below is wat i copy from there.

QUOTE (beannie @ Mar 23 2010, 07:21 PM)
I have signed up a package from LF last friday.. Cost around $3.6K !!! Each time i think of it, i feel heart pain.
is 20 sessions plus the products (S-factor, B&H) . Give me quite a lot

For the first two weeks, i am asked to detox first.. Today is my 4th day. Lost around 1Kg. Will start for the acupture slimming end of this mth. Hopefully by end of Apr, I can really see weight loss and by end of the whole sessions (around 3mths), i can lose at least 10Kg or not. I'm weighing 65kg and been putting 10Kg for the past 3 years

Anyone went to LF? Do PM me to share your experience. We can also motivate each other to get our ideal weights

-------------------------------------------------

Hi Beannie...

Just came across your post. I am with the same acupuncture centre(@ MP) as well.
How much weight did you lose? Is the dietary plan working & did not weaken your health?

Sad to said... I din lose much weight(slimmed down ard 5kg) because I did not follow 100% of their dietary plan.
I feel e dietary plan is not quite ideal if you are a sports person like me.
It weaken my stamina greatly due to low sugar & zero carbo intake.
I was even panting when i climb the stairs during the first mth. Sigh...
After struggling for ard 2 mths, I finally gave up cos I feel it not a right thing to do if you want to slim down in a healthy way.

Conclusion is if you did not follow their dietary plan. You won't slim down. Acupuncture is useless too.
After I stopped following their dietary plan, I went for 6 sessions of acupuncture sessions but to find
tat I only slim 0.1kg of internal fat. *Shake head* I did not over eat, i only ate half the portion of the
original bowl as I need carbo & protein to maintain my exercise routine such as jogging, swimming or
cardio workout. Once you intake carbo, the dietary plan dun work anymore. Please think twice to see
if you can really commit to the strict dietary plan & zero basic stamina(for climbing stairs).

I learnt my lesson. The only way for healthy slimming will be: Low carbo, high protein & lotsa exercise.

I am no longer with the acupuncture centre now. With the low carbo, high protein & lotsa exercise theory,
I am still slimming down in term of weight & inches. Try this & best of all... its FREE!

-----------------------------------------------

2 weeks ago Post #2928

Podders Ratings!:
Positive: 0 • Neutral: 0 • Negative: 0

Hi Ladies,

Been a silent reader of this thread. While reading this thread, it was really encouraging to see podders posting that said they lost 10+ kgs after 3 months. Coz I'm getting married in Oct, I tot y not just give it a try. If it really works den good for me! So I went for the consultation to hear more and see what really makes it tick.

Seriously, I tink dun any of us need to pay them to ask them to help us slim down... Total cut of carbo diet, drinking shakes 6 days a week, who wldn't slim down if they are on a diet such as this??!!
Honestly, you must have a really strong mind la.. the consultant there can speak super well and sound totally convincing. But at the end of the day, when you hear about the diet plan they have for you, it's really pointless to waste such $$.
As long as you cut carbo, your weight sure drop one

Best is to find EXERCISE buddy to motivate each other to slim down =)

-------------------------------------------------

3 weeks ago Post #2925

Podders Ratings!:
Positive: 0 • Neutral: 0 • Negative: 0

QUOTE (fAiRy PaRaDiSe @ Jul 27 2010, 08:58 PM)
The consultant said differently. she told me if i were to take their package, i would have to take shakes to replace breakfast and dinner, than lunch eat as usual. dun decrease or increase the portion. i immd thought, will i faint from hunger?? LOL. ya 2.6k is alot actually. I had a friend who used to worked for them, but no more already. she did say that alot of pple slim down in that 3 months. i see how it goes. got extra money $$$$$ den go. haha

Hi all,

I am an ex-customer of the slimming centre @ MP. My advice is dun sign up too.
Acupuncture is just their selling point. In fact, I agreed that they r no difference from normal slimming centre.
I personally feel that acupuncture dun help much.
What really help is the diet & shakes. Why not spend your $$$ on shakes straight away?
You will definately slim down if u r on shakes for 2-3 meals.

Btw, their normal meal refers to lean meat & vege only. No carbo such as rice & noodle are allow.
If you wan noe more, feel free to PM me. I am willing to share my experience.

ray_l

Hey Dolphie,

are you also a victim of the program? seems like almost every thread i check out, you are there to share.

my wife got into this program and wasted nothing but time & $. She is still upset about it.

Just hope that ladies here dun be blinded by so call "success" stories.

jassiemint

After reading this post, i feel that determination are important . This I always tell my slimming Frd. And, must ask if there is any enquiry or question do not modify the plan yourself.

Lastly I did saw other forums Ppl has good result too (=
hope for those who on program de slimming frd won't be affected by this , remember determination ya

Oh ya one thing abt acupuncture is not tt no use but normal ppl might not feel it bah for me hor I had some hormonal imbalance and high side of blood pressure, and big appetite, I can feel it is improved throughout the treatment de. May be for healthy ppl will feel be on circulation n internal adjust bah.so cant really feel it, Like my Frd lo.

Slowly la, Dun be so impatience.lol
anyway, hope u did mean is me la, if you wan to see my b4 n after photo i dont mind to show u in msn. lol

fiesta

i just want to share that diet is important in keeping slim. Eat less carbs and no carbs in the night, do not take too much fruit. Eat smaller meals like 5 meals a day. Wake up early and go for cardio before having breakfast :)

cynthiatsng

I tried yoga, not any other yoga but Ashtanga yoga. I lost about 8kg in 6-7 months. Not only losing but toning all at the same time. You guys may wanna give it a try. Thanks to my brilliant instructor, I was in time to be a happy and pretty bride.
happy.gif

jeslinelow

Hi I went to Goodlady Spa in Jurong East and last Friday is my 1st review. Result good. Thigh smaller and firmer. The package I sign up cost S$1600 for 10sessions. It include 1. Herbal Spa (Individual pack of chinese herbs for different needs, different constitutions) 2. Slimming Accupunture for slimming, detox, odema, removing cellulite by physicians 3. Deep tissue Accu-pressure to contour through deep tissue accu-pressure to achieve a silloutte figure. There also got Yoga class which cost S$190 for 10 sessions. I haven't start the yoga yet. Might start soon.

ladylove

the hard truth is;there is no such as thing as instant weight loss management. You have to work hard for it, eat in moderation and exercise regularly

lilzest

I agree with michele, no fast way and short cuts. Besides getting into the right program because you need help if you need to lose weight, I know of a new gadget Body galvanic spa, it can enhance our efforts!!! I love it because it also helpd to firm my sagging tummy skin after my delivery!So far i think this is the fastest and cheapest apart from liposuction!

kaiying

I saw some of the threads , Jasmine tan and dolphie has been posting the same thing. please beware!. Think she is like a marketing person or something. you can check out other pages.

kaiying

Personally if i am going to try some pills, i think I rather buy off some shelves in guardian and watsons. They are certified by HSA and approved by the pharmacy themselves that's why they are on the shelves you see.

Anyway saw this article that reductil is taken off shelf as it causes increased heart attack/stroke. And moreover it alters your neurotransmitter (brain chemicals) which cant be dangerous and these fluctuating chemicals can cause Psychological symptoms.

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/slimming/pills_review/xenical_reductil.htm

joying83

hey now u mention it, I have tried this felicia Chin Glow Raspberry from Watsons.

It's working quite well and i complement with diet and some exericise , and my tummy fats are melting away, like 2 kg in 3 weeks. Most imptly, there's no side effects. Which is really good and safe. Felt so relieved!

I checked with my friends prior to buying it and they did not have side effects or weight bouncing back after a few months.

may_lin_tewin

I think the best way is still consult doctor if you wanna slim down... I have cut down lots of carbo like rice and noodles and replaced by meat and vege eventually I have lost 20kgs in 6mths, this also include some exercise and medication given by doctors....Those of you out there if you wanna go any slimming centre pls think twice they cost so much and not effective in fact you are spending more and more till like 20k..... In that case i rather use the money to do liposuction to see instant results although risk involved a little but many of my friends has done it and looks so nice....