Any fast ways to reduce weight within 2mths time?

helpless80

I have bought a London Weight Management Package, however due to financial problem, unable to pay the installment and willing to transfer at lower price. Not a single session is used. Is a new package.

Whoever took over can also pay by installment to LWM.

Anyone interested, please drop me an email at [email protected]

red_raspberries

Hi...
Anyone wanna get shapier legs or flatter tummy? About 90% women have cellulites problems, and slim women can have cellulites too... I have a slimming centre package to let go at real good deal. This treatment know as Sub-dermal, is a vacuum treatment, based on the principle by creating reduced pressure within clear cups applied to the body patterns which related directly to the lymph system of the body. The inverse pressure effect causes the skin and basal tissue to arch upwards to fill the cavity thus creating redness. It stimulates metabolism, good treatments for heavy hips and thighs, large buttocks, tummy and cellulites.

This treatment is the one of the top popular treatment in the slimming centre. Each treatment cost $120, last about 20 minutes. This treatment do not usually have big discount or promotion, as this is popular effective manual treatment(not solely machine base, therapist will have to do the job manually)

Original cost over $2000, i have just signed up 16 sessions recently at 50% discount because i'm a member of the slimming centre and I have signed many packages from them. As I'm in need of cash now, i need to let go of this good deal now.... I'm willing to let go at the original price i bought this package (i can provide the receipt as prove), no commission earned.

Anyone interested to try out the slimming centre and the treatment please contact me at [email protected]

*i have other packages or machine treatments; and i got them at very cheap price because i'm only sign up the packages when there is real cheap promo. If you wanna try other treatment i can sell it to you as trial too.... Do contact me ya!!

I've slimed down about 7kg and about 62cm loss since i started the treatements.... its effective with diet meal plan and shapier body can be achieved (not just weight loss, body proportionate is more important). I still have other treatments and packages with me and i will continue to patronize the slimming centre.

Nice and friendly staff there... treat you just like friends!!

cloudeaglestone

Many of these expensive slimming centres or companies with slimming products just want your $$$. There's no lazy and quick way to lose weight. Consumption = Output = Maintenance of weight. Consumption lesser than Output = Weight loss. You've got to have a healthy relationship with food in order to be happy with your body.

hot_bunny

well, my cousin did that as well. i dunno whether its the same. but she manage to lose 14kg in less than 3 months for acupunture slimming. its reali miracle to my first time seeing her so slim. she's not only maintaining that, her mother is also taking up the course now and in the 2nd week, she lose 3kg. fantastic. alot of ppl r afraid its expensive, but reali not expensive at all.

liquan

well i am one of the customer n lost 28kg but took 3 mths instead.u can email mi [email protected] if u interested.

814965.jpg

beauty_angel

dear all
i been to maria france,took herballife and a frend wen for liposuction on her legs but after awhile the fats bounced back and the worst things its cos a few ks ,so costly.

few months back i tried a product, a healthy nutrition not only helps for slimming but helps to burn excessive fats too.

i'm born to have big thighs,big butts and fleshy arms and aft taking dis product it helps to sharp up my body especially the thighs area

and its not costly at all is only s$189 per month- not only for slimming can beautify yr skin as well.

trust me it really works and it dun cost a bomb to us.

and u only need once a day,not troublesome at all.

dis the most successful case,she took 3mths plus and shed 21kgs
816281.jpg

hot_bunny

i guess my cousin who went for the acupuncture is good. she lose 14kg in 3 months and maintaining for few months already. anyone interested, i can give u the contact of the place.

kota_kinabalu

Hi ! My friend went for a slimming programme and looked completely beautiful and refreshed after only 2 months also. If you gals are interested you can contact Corinna Yap at 81801363.
It really works !! Like magic !!
I've seen it with my own eyes !!

sugarrushh

well there's alot of recommendations around, so when looking for slimming solutions, need to filter out which is true or not true...

i can tell you easily that those slimming centers that use machines/spa type are not that effective.. cos i've heard enough experiences about them already.. not only not effective but very expensive.. one of my friend is sueing truespa..

when slimming, my advice would be to look at health and target the "inner" functions of ur body.. you can try acupuncture at marine parade, can slim to your ideal weight but do understand how it works first before blindly going..

only by targetting the inner functions of our body for it to work at the state it should, correct our metabolism rate.. then your slimming process will be much healthier and faster.. in such a way it is more natural too, minus the yoyo effect.. like some have mentioned, target at the fats percentage and health, dont blindly target the kg.. healthy eating and exercise wld help alot as well...

my mum did try an acu puncture program, but even acupuncture there are good ones and the not-so-effective ones.. some can take years to see gradual results.. some can take 3months.. need any advice can look for me =D will try my best to help explain! she did slim down 8-10kg, currently has her last review to go.. now she's looking into maintaining without the acupuncture, the last review will show if she can successfully maintain her current figure and fats ratio..

gdluck in slimming and being beautiful!

jassietan

I wasn't exactly overweight but was getting chubbier by the day. Thought of going for slimming pills or detox programmes but was worried about the health issues.

I did went on a low carbo diet and managed to shed 8kg and almost 2 clothes sizes within 4mths, which is still considered healthy weight loss. And the good thing is, the weight had yet to bounce back, despite me eating regularly for the past 4 months. In fact, I'd even been binge-ing on buffet, etc.

I guess the key is to avoid rice as much as possible. For that four months, I ate mostly soupy stuff like kway teow soup with lots of vege for lunch, or fish soup without rice for dinner. For breakfast, I'll eat Post cornflakes which will provide me with the carbo for the day.

Takes lots of discipline, yes, but once you're used to it, it doesn't seem that bad after all. I do reward myself during weekends where I'll stop counting the calories and eat at restaurants, etc. Furthermore, it's not like I'm starving myself during the weekdays either.

Just sharing my experience to show that one can slim down with just the right diet. Good luck to all you babes out there!

reginaxinwei

hi all, there are fast ways to reduce weight...

i've done it through a slimming salon, something i never believed in but through a friend who works there, i gave it a try.. i've lost 4kg within 2 weeks! looking forward to send my dad there as he's overweight too. :p

email me at [email protected] if you guys wanna discuss or share anything as i seldom online here. i can recommend my friend and maybe got discount ?
happy.gif

lilzest

hmm, actually fast is not the key word in losing weight. important is safe...fast weight loss can give fast rebound and fast weight loss shd be water loss and not fat loss. Cost also an issue...i knw go slimming centre can lose weight but also $$$ haha

jassiemint

agree. most important is safe and no bounce back effect. I tried gym personal training, london weight management end up spent abt 10kg, LWM is bullshit but gym ok just tt i lazy and no determination, so didnt continue then bounce back.

Now under acupuncture slimming lo, did my second review, result is 6.8kg weight loss(in 5 weeks) but some is muscle loss. i am higher fat level person so got to be faster for my wedding liao.

if any frd who interested to know more can email me at [email protected] or those already in slimming program can add me too. welcome. i need motivation. haha

jassiemint

ya i agree with fat ger, as for me i tried london, gym and pills.gym are good as it is natural but got to really maintained.

slimming salon kind of place dont really work on me.as well as slimming pill, the bounce back effect really big.

now trying acupuncture slimming, soo far is the best effect one, less than 2mths 9.2 weight loss. still have 7kg to go in next 1mth plus. jia you!!!

rivercourt

hey guys, my fren who was getting married went for this plan to lost weight and shed abt 9 kg in 3 months, the product she uses is very safe and effective, they also teach her to diet and plan her meals, and do checks every week.

its a real healthy way to lose wight, best of all after the 3 months, she still lose weight without the package.

email me if you are interested @ [email protected]

happygirl7

Hey guys

Have anyone tried MonaVie Acai Berry Juice? Heard it's a nutrious drink and can help to lose weight. Oprah Winfrey has tried it herself...

ladym1976

I lost 5.5 kg in 3 weeks but most importantly my body fats reduced by 4% & Visceral fats drop by 4 levels by taking TRA program. Amazingly, I lost 4 kg in the first week. In a weight management program, what is important, you should shedding the fats & not just weight. Losing weight maybe equivalent to losing muscle & water which is dangerous over a long period. You will feel lethagic & tired. But with TRA, although the weight loss may be slow, you can see the result fast. TRA attack the fats.

jassiemint

Hi all, long time not here. i just back from my review last friday and on this acupuncture slimming program for 3mth plus le. according to my analysis report, total fat loss is 15.8kg.

if i dont rmb wrongly, i lost about 12-14kg in 2mths during the program

jassiemint

hi MRS KAUR,you btb too? im getting married next year may that why was desperate to lose weight.

latest update,my last review was total 16.1kg of fat loss.

yup my program is consists of 3 months of detox,dietary and acupuncture session.

I had email you the infor le. you take a look lo. my email is [email protected]

you can add me in msn as well.

jassiemint

halo ilovemiffy,
i went to the acupuncture slimming center near by parkway, if you need more infor like more details or contact can always email or add me in MSN [email protected] , also as slimming frd too la. had replied you more details le.

i lost total 17.5kg of fats(after program i still lost another 1.4kg of fat) , determination and discipline are important lo.

are you btb too? hee when is urs? how much u wan to lose? before PS?

coolie28

Hi ezella,

welcome ya..i total lost 10kg lose through acupunture slimming. This program about detox+acupunture+dietary plan.. Hee i lost 10kg of rice lor..
This is a great program,not only slimdown but u may improve your health too..
U going to married or PS?
How many kg u need to lose..
What you need to do is to call my consultant to book for consultation then do body analysis lor..my consultant will advice how the program can help u slimdiown lor...

Okie if u interested can email or add me in msn at [email protected]
i pass u my consultant contact and provide u the program details lo..
Cheersss enjoy yr weekend