Any comments on Cis**rn?*=e?

glennlee79

Hi, those who have engage cis**rn and have completed the flat, how much do they charge for clearing of debris and sand and haulage? also how much do they charge for each extra lighting pt? thanx alot.

alsh

Hi Glen, I do not have debris and sand to clear but I thgh they should be doing it free for you. As for the lighting point if I am not wrong, should be $60 (or $90) for the first one, subsequent one is at $30 each.

slowwalker

Hi Glen,
I was quote with S$30 each thru out my whole hse. No first or subsequent.
As for debris and sand, they will remove for u, FOC.

assirac

hi angel,

got your mail!!! ThankS!
happy.gif

glennlee79

Hi angel and slowwalker, Thanx for ur input. so i guess it's ard $30 per lighting pt. Shit i think i ganna con liao lor, my id got quote clearing debris and sand and haulage fee. But i havent seen the VO yet. After the package price i still need to top up $1K + for all these. going to faint already.

tou2

Hi there

I just went down to talk to Cis this afternoon... They seemed not too bad but the ID says my budget of $25k seems too tight for the initial requirements. I was wondering what the high cost items are...

Hi Angel, Can you also please send your quote and pics to me at [email protected]? Thanks a million!!

slowwalker

Hi Glenn,
If yr id quote u too high, try to bring it down.
Outside market rate is 30~35 per point, installation of light is 7~8.
Or,u can ask e lighting shop to install for u @ cheaper rate.

glennlee79

Hi slowwalker, ok will take note of the price, i think my package comes with installation of all ceiling lights, think should include down light also lah. Havent see the VO yet, so still dun know the price break down yet. thanx.

fiona

Hi all,

Appreciate if you guys can share your quotes with me. SOS!!

Hi Glenn,

From your quote, it seems that Ciseeern quoted me on a high side leh. T_T

glennlee79

Hi fiona, ur id quoted u on the high side for which part? To me some id can quote lower for some item, other id can quote lower for some other item, in the end it turn out abt the same. thats wat i think lah.But i think mine already quite ex.

glennlee79

Hi slowwalker, do u mind telling me whose ur id, my id from cis**rn want to charge me $780 for haulage and debris. I'm burning now.

fiona

Hi Glenn,

My jypsum board partition seems more expensive than yours leh. Then my hubby said it could be becos of the difference in size. *shrugs*

My overall quote is around $40k. T_T My hubby cannot take it.

Glenn, I think they are charging you the haulage fees cos yours is a new flat?

slowwalker

Hi Glenn,
My ID is Allan.

Before u jump on yr ID, i would like to know,
Is your flat standard or premium?

If u're having e same type of flat like mine (Premium), u can question yr ID.

glennlee79

Hi slowwalker, mine is a standard, Yah i understand that haulage fee is payable to town council but is only 200+, according to their explanation for high charges is becos if u want to use the appointed hauler by town council, u cannot choose a date on when u want to move up the sand and tiles, they will do it within 2 wks. if u want them to do it on a specific date, yes on 1 condition, u have to buy the sand from them, and they will charge very high from $750 to $950, but my concern is, y am i paying for the sand? they should be providing all the materials needed for the laying. I should only pay for the service of bringing the things up and the removal mah.

slowwalker

Sorry,cant really help on these.

you may want to check out the rate 1st from another coy. Since u havent sign the contract,you still can pull back if they really quote u too high.

Or, Check with others having Standard flat, do they pay the same amount like u.

On the same time,i will try to "ask" my ID how much they charge.

slowwalker

Sorry Glenn, cant really help on these.

May be you want to check out other coy quotation on removing the haulage fees?
Since you havent sign the contract,you still can pull back.

Or you try to ask around others members here how much they were quoted.

Meanwhile, i try to "ask" my ID how much they charge.

jennie

Hi all, does anyone know what is the price range of a downlight and the costs of installing a light point, with thks.

exodus75

Hi slowwalker and Glenn, I have checked with my ID, he said unless you're taking the package, you will be charged for the haulage fee.

Slowwalker, how much is your reno? Can you send me your quote?

slowwalker

Hi Jennie,
My Downlight is abt 30 each with 2x13watt bulbs
and quoted from lighting shop & my ID for installation of lite @ 7 each.

Hi Eric,
So far my total reno is abt 15k.
Give me some time,i will scan and send to u. By e way, yr email address??

glennlee79

Hi slowwalker, My reno is already completing soon, how to pull out? But i have told them to reduce it, now its $450.

Hi eric, dun get con by them, If it's not stated in the package , u will have to pay for the haulage. So best is put everything in the contract.

exodus75

Hi fiona, my ID is same as Allan - same as slowwalker.

Hi Jennie, thanks... my addy is [email protected]
Just an advice to you, make sure your ID write down in black and white every single thing you wanted to do. Even if it's minor thing like wanting to mount a tv on the wall w/o extra charge. I'd a bad experience on this. Other thing is you must remind your ID to consider every corner where work/carpentry is done and whether other works nearby will be affected. I had an experience where my aircon was installed in the living room and then after that my ID realised that the aircon was blocking the kitchen swing door from opening outwards. Poor judgement on his part and makes me fuming mad.

Hi Glenn, I was charged $100 for haulage. Not sure if it's too expensive. Thought it was quite ok based on some other ID quotes.

exodus75

Hi slowwalker, of course beside my set of complains, I also have my set of praises for Allan. So dun panic =). I must say that Allan is quite accomodating to some of our last minute requests e.g. laminate material and also re-do our masterbedroom wardrobe door because we didn't like the outcome. Overall, he's nice to work with and he doesn't shut you off when u try to bargain with him. Unlike my sis' ID. Well, I guess it's all about giving and taking.

slowwalker

Hi Eric, U got mail!!
I sent u my very first quote from Allan. Cos the recent one not with me.

Agreed with u, and he(Allan) seem to be abit blur,he dun understand wat i want,sometime. Need me repeat over n over again. Some details we even need to alert him instead he does.

Notice he like to use "aiyo, very nice one,dun worry
happy.gif
."

Does he bring u to all the lighting n furniture shop for shopping? We actually by-pass he, shop without him and got almost all our kitchen,sofa, bed and other accessory. He seem ok with that.

jennhao

hi, we just met up w Sky for the quote, and was quite impressed with his organisation n presentation. quote was reasonable, within our 20k budget with some optional items (carpentry). anyone here had him as ur id, n any comments on his work and service?

hi bubblez,
has sky replied u with ur quotation? what's ur comments on him?

fiona

Hi slowwalker,

Got it! Thank you very much!
happy.gif

Hmm... looks like I am the only one doing major overhaul over here. Hee....

exodus75

Hi Jennie, sorrie got the wrong person. It was for slowwalker. =) Anyway all the best to you people and may you get the best deal!

slowwalker

Hi Piggy08,
can i have yr email address pls.
Btw, only quotation,cos my hse reno still going on.Will only complete by end of tis Year.

Hi Aelic,
U got mail....
happy.gif