Any Coach handbags fan here ???

kurera

I see..eh..that heart shape think can be remove anot?

green as in olive green or malay green? :p

seems big.or izit the picture is big?

dottyback

CAT errr mostly dat discount perk will apply strictly 2 designer stuffs lah coz the amount really huge, otherwise things dat r like less than $100 i'm ok if its nice, but of coz discounts r bonuses but not a must hehe

cecilialim

the size like a medium coach soho bag... big enough for me, can put a lot of things... hmm.. the green is like dark army green... sctually quite nice.. but i have more purple clothes and shoes to match, so bought purple... the heart shape can remove... but i thought it looks cute, so never take out... i think like a fake hor? dunno what brand also got heart shape like that... haha!

dottyback

cecilia i dun haf anyting purple in my wardrobe n i actually wanted 2 buy a pair of purple pumps from nine west over the weekend lol their latest season very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cecilialim

make me so hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... i love purple, pink, black white... hehe.. actually all colours... just that i only have like 3 tops in red.. that's the least... shoes also in all colours...

dottyback

hahaha yeah...moschino r into heart shapes...i nv bot ANY thing from them b4 tho...guess their stuffs r juz 2 wacky 4 mi :p

cecilia i oso haf loads of shoes but i dun haf them in all colours! half of them r in black kekekkee

cecilialim

christian dior also have i think...

moschino yes! haha! i used to have a big bag in silver colour with the word 'moschino' over it! haha! dunno where i threw it liao... its like 7 years back...

serene, half in black! so many black!

dottyback

cecilia ya man...its the nv go wrong colour so i got more of dat colours..most of my work pumps r in black..i've always wanted a ferragamo patent pair in red tho lol

cecilialim

that's loud!!

haha! i have a patent pair in bright yellow kekeke, but still hasn't got chance to wear yet... hmm.. wonder whether my cols will faint when they see it haha!

dottyback

mine's classic black kkekeke i always felt my 1st pair of dat brand muz b in classic patent black heheheh

u noe wad? my principal from school laz time hor..will always tell all the gals say we convent gals muz b simple so cant wear branded in school etc etc..but while she's saying all those crap..she's donning a pair of fiery red ferragamos lol how contradicting is dat?!

cecilialim

haha! maybe her's is fake lor...

my patent yellow is not from ferragamo... can't bear to part with the $$ cos i can buy many pairs of shoes.. hehe

dottyback

da jia zao!!

cecilia yeah i run ard at work alot so shoes very impt 2 mi plus i'm in the customers ofc so muz b mei mei abit hehehe but of coz when i'm at my workstation i got a pair of slippers under n i oso sit wif my legs up when theres not many ppl ard wahahaha

eh u haven sold ur bag ah? saw another gal in the mkt plc selling the same bag

doreamon

hi lyesha

rem to update wether u manage to buy the bag okie .... i like the hobo one but scare wait i will dirty the bag leh ...

little_a

sure jonju...
happy.gif
any nice design to recommend?

doreamon

hi lyeshe

most of their wristles quite nice la ... u can go down n see then slowly slowly make ur decision lor ...

dottyback

oh..cecilia haha i tot so qiao got another gal selling the same thing hehehe hey my hobo same print as ur wristlet hehehe

female

Hi girls,

I've got a Coach wrislet to let go. Its in cheery striped cotton twill with tan leather straps. Used less than 5 times. Still in excellent condition. Letting go at $70. Interested please PM me. I have more pictures.
352679.jpg

little_a

hi gals,
I called up the DFS counter.. it seems that the particular wristlet is not in yet.. how long does it take for the order to be delivered to you if you purchase it online?

doreamon

okie okie thx u .... keekee mayb gg to buy their tote bag instead of coach ... any of u wan to share burberry bags or what ?? any comments on the bag ....

dottyback

hmm....the last bag my sis n i bot from burberry's was their blue label range...frankly i doubt i will buy their things nowadays lah...price oso not say cheap

doreamon

hi cecilia

hahaaa told u be4 u are a bag lover ... hmm but the price not as ex as gucci rite ???

hi serene

y u not buying anymore leh, isit becos of the price ?

they oso have sales rite ??? will it b during GSS ??? saw from other forum that they bought a tote which is big enough for a laptop for $300+ after 25% disc leh ...

dottyback

hmm jonju i duno leh...i mean altho the prices r abit cheaper than gucci coach n most other brands...i not so into their designs anymore

dottyback

i juz feel burberry's price juz not worth it lah kekeke personal preference...i mean not say they r dirt cheap, juz a wee bit cheaper than other brands i might as well buy other brands hehe

doreamon

oic.... no la cos i want to buy a tote bag then was thinking which to get , either coach or burberry cos i think a gucci tote would be ex bah, at least need $900-1k ...