Ang Pow box & gifts for helpers

babyvon

Hi Orchid,

Pls snd to me too...Thks!
happy.gif

[email protected]

clueless2705

Hi Orchid,

I think you left me out of your mailing list... Could u send it to me please?? Or can any one who received her email forward it to me??

I need to do two hongbao boxes for my friend for her coming wedding, hence would appreciate any kind souls out there to teach me how.. Thanks in advance

my email addy is [email protected]

orchid

Just sent to you
happy.gif

you'll all be using different cloths & materials so don't think you'll end up with the same box. hehe...

hoshi5

Hi,
does anyone know whether we need to have ONE ang-pow box or 2 ang-pow box?... one for the girl and the other for the guy's family?

crayonshinchan

hi hoshi.. i think its really up to u to decide if u want 1 or 2.. for me i only had one.. cos my dad's frens passed all the ang paos to him directly...so i combined my MIL and frens tog... was enough lor..

and tweety,
my fren used nice looking wrapping paper to wrap around a shoe box and bravo.. i had one nice looking ang pao box.. ya.. she made a slit at the top for pple to slot the ang pao in.. quite creative and nice.. go give a try...

hoshi5

Hi crayonshinchan,

won't ur angpow box be too small? Since it is the size of a shoe box??..

I was thinking of using those office-paper box to make my own... hmm, will tat size be too big then?

crayonshinchan

hoshi.. ahaha.. at first i wanted to use the big box too!! then ended up too lazy to do and my fren offered to use her shoebox to do for me.. ya.. gotta admit it was a bit small but hey.. at least the box had the chance to look very full.. ahhahahaa...

hoshi5

Really?... hahah.... tat's a good one! the box had its chance to be full!
Maybe the big box will be half-filled then!!... hehe.. My dinner will have 45 to 50 tables? So will one big box be enough??

crayonshinchan

shd be more than enough... mine was abt 30 tables.. but minus my parents' 8 tables worth of ang pao... and the small box was filled to the brim... hehehe... shiok when u see the box so full... hahhahaa... when is urs?

hoshi5

Really? I let u know whether I'm shiok if I see the box full okie?... heheh...

Mine will be on 11th Jan for the dinner...

crayonshinchan

hoshi.. another month to go.. so will be waiting to hear if u have ur ang pao box FULL!!!! hahhaa.. stay cool and be a pretty bride ya..