Ang Pow box & gifts for helpers

stubbilla

hi orchid, can send to me too? thanks a lot~!
[email protected]
happy.gif

quirky

this thread is still active, wow, orchid, you must be very busy!
happy.gif

on a kaypoh note, my angbao box was made out of those A4 paper cartons, with a slit cut on the side. The whole thing's wrapped with fabric (can use paper also), & the lid is sealed to the box with tape, then covered over with a nice wide ribbon. We put fresh orchids to decorate the top. simple to do, nice looking.

_snow

Hi Orchid & Quikyms,
dunno if you gals will still come to this thread but if you do, can you pls kindly send me your instructions too? Would appreciated it greatly :)
My Email: [email protected]
Thanks!

awesome

Hi there,
I remember attending a friend's wedding and the Ang Bao box is being covered by lace .It's actually quite nice.

bb_2

Hi Hi Ladies

I am new here. My AD will be on 25Dec. I intent to make my own ang bao box and guest book. Can anyone send me the instruction or pix of it?
[email protected]

I just bought a stack of colour papers. Intend to stick them by the side and spread them on the registration table. So tht eveyone doesn't need to squeeze to pen their signature. Tot of adding some nice stickets or maybe our phots. any comments to share?
happy.gif

keruri

Hi puzzlerain,
my gf recently got this classy handmade ang pow box from a wedding accessories site.
139509.jpg

private mail me for the link if u r interested.

zann

hi keruri,

i have got your email. Thanks!
At first, i thought is a site that teaches you how to make the box :p

keruri

hi <font color="119911">zann,</font>
haha... i've not seen such a site yet. let me know if u see one. anyway, if the designs are good, u can reference them what. if u can't create something like dat, u can just get it from them lor, just like what my gf did.
happy.gif

hi <font color="0000ff">postpet2, junnie, adeline &amp; lovey,</font>
u've got mail.

keruri

hi <font color="ff6000">lovey,</font>
sorry, i'm not v sure how much my gf paid cos she bot two ang pow boxes from them and a few other items there too so she got a discount. if u want, i can help u ask her lor. if not, i think u can check it out at the website itself.

zann

keruri,

i also wonder how come got such a superb site...to show how to make such a nice angbao box...heehee

lovey/keruri,

hmm..i am not sure if i saw wrongly but i tot i saw the site saying is $18?

keruri

hi adeline,
my gf bot 2 ang pow boxes for about 66 tables.

zann, haha... i also say. ya... i think u r rite. juz saw on the website that says it's $18.