Ang Bao Box

rosey

Hi Porkyporkpok,
437971.jpg

perseus

Hello Everyone,

One of the box is sold, leaving with the bright red colour love shape box. If anyone keen to change the position of the bear or replace a new wedding bear, you can detach them. Interested buyer to contact me for more information

Hi all,

just to share a nice ang pao box. can own diy with heart shape box wrapped with craft paper and attached with a cardboard stand. can put paper rose and use cloth trimming to go round it. can hang with wedding bells too.

if not can get from the shop.

446455.gif

446456.jpg

julia85

wow!!! all of you are so talented in DIY-ing ur own AP box!!!

all are sooo soo nice n pretty~!!!!

i would wanna DIY 1 my own next time!! =D

ladyminx

I've an ang pow box for sale. Used once only. The box measures 12" x 8".
From my experience, it was more than enough to contain red packets for a 25 table wedding dinner.
I'm selling it for $48.

496053.jpg

ladyminx

I've ring pillows for sale too.

1) The bear couple ring cushion has been used only once. Size is 21cm x 11cm x 16cm (LxWxH).

2) The square ring pillow is brand new.
Size is 18cm x 18xcm.

Price is negotiable.

496067.jpg
496068.jpg

496069.jpg
496070.jpg

ladyminx

Hi ^MeiLinG5^,

I'm parting with the couple bear ring holder for $25.
As for the brand new square ring pillow, it's for $5 only.

526586.jpg

bluecheese

hi all,

I have an angbao box, a brand new ring pillow and a set of wedding accessories (not worn before) for sale. PM me if you require more details.
happy.gif

cheers!

samanlyt

Hi ladies

Just had my AD on 20 sept 2007. I had an Ang Bao box. Willing to let go at $20. Attached are the pics. Interested, please PM me for details.
happy.gif

544303.jpg
544304.jpg

samanlyt

Hi Audrey

The xi ribbon comes together wif the box, but those ribbons can be found in the shop too. Got gold & red. I bought it at Compass Point.
happy.gif