Amara Singapore

tarepanjo

Hi babyad,

Congrats on your wedding next wk.Thanks for asking me to join this thread. I think very high chance that I will sign up Amara as I really love the room ambience plus Amara price is affordable. Do let us know how your wedding go ?

shell78

Hi Jolle, I booked 30 tables first and may increase as time goes.. I am not so lucky cos most of the hotels are fully booked on the day I want leave with a couple of choice and Amara is one of the better as it was just refurbished 2 yrs ago and near to MRT.. I think I will choose grandeur .. But I dun really like the bridal suite..

Hi Tarepanjo, so when is ur wedding?

tarepanjo

Hi Shell,

My wedding will be on Oct 05...so I am now looking ard...still thk Amara ambience is the best among the rest of the hotel I have seen so far. My mum heard from her friend that their food are Sze Chuan cusine. My parents are quite particular in the food (they love teochew & cantonese cusine), hopefully, can match to their standard or I be so stressed as I really want to have Amara as my wedding venue.

Anyone can comment whether their food is really good?

moonny

Morning
90979.gif

Shell: Ur AD is Jan 05 right? The hotel are booked up so fast? wat day is your? just curious...I agree with you Amara is near to MRT, convenient for the guests who dun drive.. it central but not in orchard so can avoid the crowd...dun really remember the bridal suite though... i only remember how Furama's looks like, I like theirs, very spacious but not so much the hotel...

Hi Tarepanjo, welcome... you are preparing for your quite early ya...u got your date in Oct 05 already? No idea on their food but according to babyad its quite ok.

shell78

My is a wkend (sat) so most of the ballroom are taken up left on function rm which I dun like.. My favourite bridal suite is M-hotel.. Amara bridal suite is 2 connecting rm...

moonny

weekends are normally more difficult cos there are only 56 weekends each yr.... I been to M hotel, i know they have a special room at the level 3 ballroom level for brides to change... cun remember the suite liao...

Amara are quite ok to me..I prefer it to merchant courts...

babyad

Hi gals,
Glad to see that this thread is getting more and more active...
rofl.gif

Hi Joelle..
Me intending to get someone to do the videoing.... no photos montage cos me having my Solemnization before the dinner.... So dun intend to have that.....As for my BS, I signed up with Dang which also happens to be at amara shopping centre.... Again my FBIL knows Dang personally....and she has good quality stuff la...
Actually tried out Jazreel Low's collection... didn't like it....
bounce.gif
ME leaving for honeymoon one week after the wedding... good also... dun have to rush too much...Can relax a bit...
crazy.gif
Anyway, need to work during the week after the wedding, starts on tuesday.. lucky is only a few hours...

Hi gals...

Is the bridal suite that horrible at amara?
uhoh.gif
I ve not seen it.. cos that was not our priorty since it was already lucky for us to even have our wedding dinner at amara.. Only booked the place in Dec last year...

So Tarepanjo... You really very on le.... You are right lo... Amara has one of the nicest ambience at the cocktail area...... My FBIL intend to dress up that place as well....

I am really looking forward to it... cos I have seen my FBIL's work... really beautiful... I think it is going to be like an american wedding... lotsa flowers, candles, ribbons.....

Only thing is me am a fat bride...
uhoh.gif
dun really compliment the whole place... Good also la... Let all the guest to pay more attention to the surroundings than the bride herself..
biggrin.gif

Well.... I will try to PM u gals the photos of my wedding dinner once I have received the photos... Provided it is before my honey moon la... No promises k? If not, I will PM u gals after my honeymoon k? Anyway.. no one is going to have their wedding dinner soon right?

babyad

Hey gals..
Forgot to tell u gals that amara is actually coming up with a new theme with green table cloth... some nature thing... saw the table cloth... actually quite nice... but it will only be ready like this month or next month...

So you nature lovers out there might wanna check the new theme....

shell78

Ya this thread is getting more and active.. It is fun to get to know ppl from the net and discuss our wedding preparation...

Frankly speaking I dun really like the Bridal suite.. M-Hotel is my favourite cos it has a jacuzzi inside the room with plasma tv..

babyad (babyad) ur FBIL is really gd and has a lot of contact so u must be more free & relax during ur preparation...

Agree Amara pricing & Merchant is abt the same but Merchant very stingy, seat cover, corkage are not include. Actually i nvr think that I will sign up with Amara.. But after looking at the ballroom, I have choose it.. Friends warned me cos it was x to hold wedding banquet there. As long as guest happy and enjoy I am ok...

babyad

Hi Shell..

Yupey... me very lucky to have my FBIL to help us during our preparations... Dun ve to fuss so much over things and make ourselves more stress! If not for him, I might put on more weight! Stress eating!!! hehehe.....

We just need to concentrate to take good care of ourselves! Lose more weight! Luckily, managed to lose about 6-8 kg in 5 mths.. hehe Now trying to lose just 1-2 kg before the big day!

I also heard that merchant court is quite nice. It was one of our choices! Actually, four seasons was our first choice followed by grand copthrone.... then no available dates.... then merchant court and amara came along..... before looking at merchant court, we went to amara first and fell in love with the cocktail area and the ballroom cos it is pillarless, very important so that all our guests can see us which also explains why four seasons was our first choice cos it also has a pillarless ballroom....Of cos Ritz Carlton is out although it also has a pillarless ballroom, too ex liao.. hehehe.........

tarepanjo

Hi gals,

ya...i am abit kiasu...as dun wan to miss out gd hotel being booked by others...tat y, i start early in term of searching ard...i hv shortlisted 4 hotel...my 1st choice is Pan Pac as they offer a gd package...but once I saw Amara ballroom...i start to change my mind...i ask my friends...all of them tell me to go for the ambience since I like it so much...kekeke

I am also trying to slim down...goin for Amore aerobic twice per wk...thk next yr...will go more...babyad - how did u manage to lost 6-8 kg in 5 mths...i oni lost ard 2kg in 2 mths...

Actually, I haven't sign up my wedding photo, my hb say tat we shall sign up yr end...no hurry...

did u gals do up a wedding planner ?

shell78

Tarepanjo, I do agree that gd hotels being taken up by ppl very fast... Pan Pac increase the package price liao right My ppl told me Pan Pac offer very attractive is abt 600+ per table and was snapped up... However when I ask for 2005 package it was 800+ for wkend... U dun have to source for a wedding package so early. U can start abt 9mths time cos the whole preparation will take abt 6 mths from designing gown to collection of photos.. They need 3-4mths tp do up the album..

babyad, I also like four season.. But really too x liao.. Conrad also one of my choice but taken up so left with M-hotel & Amara.. I also like Suntec Ballroom (too bad taken up already), and the sales person is one of the best during my hotel hunting process..I am also looking for a pillarless ballroom. Once a lifetime event, so must let every guest see us..

moonny

Hi Hi, Morning ladies,

babyad: yeah must keep up posted on your AD photos!! I find the suite @ Amara quite ok not that horrible... anyway you will be too tired to take close notice of it anyway... hehehe.. your FBIL is in wedding biz huh? he does have lots of contacts ...Hey very bride is beautiful, confidence is beauty.. have some confidence in yourself babyad, you will look great! Hey can share share how to lost 6-8kg in 5mth?

Shell: I agree with you been to merchant court,they dun provide seat covers and have to rent their projector too extra charges..

Tarepanjo: you still have time to look ard for BS, dun rush into it.. best if you can sign up during their road show, have better deals then..

moonny

shell: heard complains that suntec food serve at suntec normally are cold cos the distance fr the kitchen to the banquet hall.. the person I met fr suntec not too enthu abt wedding... made me sianz.. hehehe
91593.gif

shell78

Well let wait for babyad to share with us her experience with Amara..

Moonny:Yup Amara bridal not that bad lah.. Just miss out Jacuzzi in the rm..

Since we have decided on Amara so we have must the confident in them that they will make our big day very meaningful and unforgettable moment for us..

Tarepanjo: U still have some time to do research on both the hotel & bridal studio.. I agree with Moonny that sign up during road show or exbihition or if got friends to recommend may get better deal.. Cheers!

moonny

Hi Hi,

Shell: Yeah yeah..must have confident with them..hey hey Furama also have jacuzzi in the rm..
Hows ur preparation so far?? engaging any videographer for AD?

shell78

Hi Joelle,

I have enagege a AD photographer... As for videographer still havent decide if I want or not...

Waiting to fix an appointment to meet up with the designer for the white wedding gown.. Still havent decide want to made to measure or off the rack..

How's ur preparation? Hv u sign up any wedding package already?

tarepanjo

Hi gals,

It true that Pan Pac give gd package...i luv to hv their bear as a wedding favour...but too bad, Amara only give chocolate as mine is goin to be a wkday package. BTW, are you gals getting a projector ? My hb prefer to hv it but Amara charge $280.

shell78

Hi Tarepanjo, Amara also give chocolate for wkend package.(That is one thing which they are not so attractive) I wont be using projector.. Even if i do will source for 1 outside cos Amara also source from outside and lent to u... Another disadvantage for Amara is that they only have 2 types of wedding cards for u to choose... U need to decide which one u prefer gift or ambience?? U cannot have both right? For me I will choose food first, follow by location then ambience... One thing gd abt AMara is that it was just been furnished not long ago... U can consider COnrad.. They offer quite gd package as well..

moonny

Hi Shell
I got both photo & videography done.. signed up with Treasure Production for video like their work, v creative and have a personal touch to it..I signed with Golden Horse Award(GHA)...Which BS u with huh?
91791.gif

Honeymoon: still dun noe anyway not going straight after wedding cos Dec, school holiday have topay more.. January - CNY soon.... Feb - first CNY ... not good to go away... see how first... you? where u going?

moonny

Tarepanjo: thought amara gives free usage to projector? I got my included in the package...

shell:normally there are only 2 cards to choose from right? other hotel offering more choices?

Can print your own if you dun like their design..
BTW, Amara dun have DVD player to loan, outsource as well

tarepanjo

Hi Shell : oh, I thou they give gift for wkend as the latest package i get frm them mention special gift for guest...my frenz tell me tat chocolate wasn't tat bad...some pple might prefer tat esp, if they are hungry...as u know...wedding dinner normally start ard 9pm...i realise tat they did not mention abt pre-dinner snack/supper...did u gals check on tat wif them ? I am trying to chgn their 2-3 dishes as they actually hv 2 dishes on sea cucumber...hv also try to ask for more carpasses...& addition nite stay at bridal suite or day room usage...really alot to negotiate...kekeke...

Hi Joelle,

Amara don't include projector in my package..mayb, mine is a wkday package...tat y...

i oso thou of signing with GHA...my collegue use them...she is paying $3888...but duno how the photo turn out as she haven't went for the shot...

shell78

Hi Joelle, I have signed uo with Whitelink.. Highly recommend by Colleagues.. Heard than Milan also not bad but colleagues told be whitelink service is better.. We only visit Whitelink & we signed did not really do much comparsion.. Golden horse not bad in tamp right? One of my friends sign up not bad..

Some hotel got more to choose.. Amara wedding card only have 2 design.. I will have a mixture of both.. U leh..

babyad

Hi gals!

Just weigh myself.... think lost about 7 -9 kg... not too sure of the exact weight loss cos my weighting machine can be go crazy sometimes! hehehehe.... wow... I just missed my morning check with this thread... and I ve missed out so much!

For my weight loss... I cut down a lot on sugar and carbo....so that means lesser chocolate, lesser ice cream... lesser sweets...
But I still take fried chicken but make sure that it is just chicken and no other things like fries la, rice la..... followed a bit aikins diet at 1st... didn't work well so decided to cut down on rice and noodles... then ate chicken instead of rice and noodles...Even must take rice, I will take only about 4 tablespoon and abt 1/2 to 3/4 of the noodle serving. Or I will just take porridge-my fav.....remember must take lotsa vege before starting on the rice and meat cos fibre can make you feel fuller...dun noe how it works... read from somewhere..

Me a chocolate, sweets, ice cream freak... so must find good substitute for it.... I went to cold storage to get sugar free hersheys chocolate(very expensive) so decided not have chocolate, even if, wanna eat... can only eat one square out of the whole bar...u noe what I mean?

as for sweets.. it is strictly sugar free, thou smtimes will sneak a bit of sugar la... for the extra kick at work(smtimes needs lotsa of energy)... my recommendation, again is from cold storage... the sugar free sweets from the states are just delicious... or the new strawberry and cream lollipop.. very nice..

As for ice cream..... I hav a very good recommendation... it is gelato.... abt 95 - 99% fat free... I usually buy mine from tiong bahru plaze basement... the gelato ice cream stall... freshly made everyday...lotsa flavour to choose from.. if you take the sorbet flavours, it is 99% fat free... for flavours like belgium choc, chocomint... it is 95% fat free.. A bit expensive but worth the price.. cos all the flavours taste really wonderful.. they also have one stall at carefour....try the flavours before you purchase... My personal fav is the lemon sorbet... yummy.. and tartofu... same taste as the rocher choco...

On top of that, I also use some slimming products... now using the fancl slimming gel... not too bad...

Hope my tips can work for you gals too... anyway.. you gals got lotsa time still... start now... and you are on your way to weight loss.. Just rem.. If you wanna snack.. always make sure that you dun finish up the whole pack, always ve someone with you who can help you with that... then you will not eat so much and yet... you still get to snack!

Good Luck!

shell78

Hi babyad, I am also using Fancl sliming gel does it work? I dun see my effect after using one bottle.. How many times u apply? Well done babyad keep up ur determination and I am sure u will be a pretty bride on ur big day.. Cheers

moonny

Hi Hi Morning ladies,

Taropanjo: I'm with GHA-tampines, find their service qutie good so far, if you want to hear more can come to the GHA thread on under boutiques. the brides there can give you their comments too..I find giving chocolate is a good idea as gifts too ... as wat you said when they are hungry they can eat those first and the children will love them...mine is also a wkday package leh .. can negiotate with them to give it to you...

Shell: heard white link is good! like their gowns.I am going to take both design for the cards too... majority will be white though...

babyad: WoW.. thanks! ok will take ur advise... keep up the good job!

shell78

Hi Joelle.. When u will be going for ur photo shots?? Mine will be somewhere in SEPT.. Hvnt really sit down & discuss in details for the gowns yet..

tarepanjo

Hi ladies,

Babyad : you are really good...wish I can hv ur determination...i simply luv to eat...hopefully, my exercise + your tip can make me slim down...kekeke...you mention abt TB plaza...do you stay somewhere there ? My hse is 1 - 2 bus stop away...

Joelle : Thanks for the sharing...shall chk out GHA thread...

I think white cards is good for frenz & red is good for relatives...

babyad

Hi gals...

Shell,
Me using the lotion twice a day... in am and in the pm... always use it only after ur bath... Smtimes, I wld use body scrub too then apply the gel... the result ok lo... a bit tone up only...

Tarepanjo,
Currently, me staying at jurong area... but will be staying near TBP cos my new place is just behind the condo...dun worry abt determination... you will ve it as your wedding approaches... me just rejected pizza just nw.. and they laughed abt it... dun care la.. i told them... wait till next week.. after the wedding, I will eat... but of cos in moderation la...hehehe......

Anyway, I also took both invitation cards... same as u.... white ones mostly for friends and red ones for older relatives... but white ones also for the christians...lotsa ppl compliment the cards... guess it is really unique la...

Joelle,
You signed up with GHA hah! My 1st encounter with this BS was horrible.... I went to suntec thinking that there is a bridal exhibition, then it turned to be only 2 BS there.. when My FH and I went up, the boss from GHA ran towards us as if it is 100m dash and handed us the pamplet.. As if that is not enuff... when we walked near the other BS, they did the same tik to us... Scary!!!!!! worse still... we tried to escaped by walking further trying to find an exit.... but gosh!!!!! NO EXIT!@!!!! so we had to walk back again! This time round... different ppl ran towards us... It was such a scary experience that my FH and I decided not to sign up wif them... cos so intimidating...hehehe.... But I saw their collection... really beautiful.... too bad la... that experience was gd enuff to scare us off....hehehe

shell78

Hi babyad, so u stay in Kim Tian? U bought 4 or 5 rm flat? Agree with u that suntec bridal exbihition nothing much.. I signed up during the newpaper wedding show @ Suntec.. Whitelink was the first stall near the entrance and they approach us.. We talked for a while then we sign up liao...

moonny

Hi ladies,

Shell: most likely PS in early july or august.. almost finishing my WG, starting to do my EG...

babyad: wah the boss so enthu... i siged up on exhibition too but the coordinator is quite friendly... babyad which BS u with?

tarepanjo

Hi gals,

Babyad : my new hse is over at Kim Tian...oredi finish our reno...now, our wkend "chalet"...will oni b shifting in after our chinese customary...so coincidence...actually, stay so near...my mum place is nearby...kekeke

I thk alot of couple sign up with GHA & white link hor...must wait till Bshow then go & choose...actually, IMM oso hv alot of BS...duno whether they are gd or not ?

moonny

Hi Ladies,

TGIF!!
92803.gif

tarepanjo: yeah quite a no of with GHA & WL..actually IMM now have only 4 BS left, the feedbacks are not so good...service wise... you can see the thread.. i went there to look see when i am deciding on BS..not too impress with their gowns and photography...
nono.gif

tarepanjo

Hi gals,

Joelle : Thanks for the info or i will be goin over there to look see next times...

Currently, my 1st choice is GHA...kekeke...but must make sure tat I got gd package frm them...one thg I like abt them is tat they will make to measure 2 gowns for us...oh ya, wat u gals hv in mind for the tea dress ? I like "kua"...

moonny

Hi Hi

Tarepanjo: no problem
happy.gif

think GHA is now offering some digital photography package....seems quite good...I was thinking of Kua too but depends on how I look in it then decide if want to wear it as tea dress... have u any ideas wat u want ur WG to look like?

tarepanjo

Hello gals,

Joelle : Actually, if your figure is good...u can also wear "cheong sum" as a tea dress....Kua will somehow or rather hide your figure...kekeke

My arm is quite big...so I will choose a WG with 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve but will let pple c my shoulder part...kekeke...might go for high waist or victoria type...i hv do some research on the website...hv save all the picture for reference...you leh ? goin to choose a very sexy WG ?...kekeke

I can't wait to see babyad sending us her wedding photo...can take a look at her beautiful gown & her beautiful look...kekeke

shell78

Hello gals...

Joelle, DOes the wedding gown made to measure come out to meet ur expectation? I am worry that the gown that design dun meet my expectation leh.. I will be going for the trial make end of this mth and later then make appointment to design the gown.. Must learn from babyad to reduce weight.. I also have fat arms so dunno wat design to choose for wedding gown.. As for tea dress, I also dunno what to choose.. I like cheong sum but later can see the fat near ur tummy..AS for Kua not tall & big size enough to wear leh. Start to feel stress.. Heehee..

shell78

Tarepanjo, Heard from friends that whitelink will hold an wedding gown fashion very soon and normally they offer quite gd packages. My friends sign up during the exbihition...U can want give it a try... Here I also stay 2 MRT station from u.. Queenstown.... Currently renovating my flat...

moonny

Hi Ladies,

Tarepanjo: Me figure not tat good... cheongsam may not be good choice.. later have to sunk in breath all the time for the photographer... hehehe not v comfortable wor... hehehe...

Shell: my WG ok but have to ask the designer to change some designs.. YOu can collect the pic of the gowns that u like and show the designer, discuss with him wat u like and dun like normally they will let you try some before designing the WG..U r going for trial make up this mth? before designing ur gown? tot trial is after everything nearer to AD then go for it...

shell78

Hi Joelle, I am going for trial makeup this mth.. In June then make appointment to design gown... I am not too sure how the sequence of which should go first. I let the bridal to make the necessary arrangement and ask me to do wat lor... Can wait to take the photo shot & see the output... Most of my friends photos from the same bridal shop not bad.. Now the problem is to choose which photographer... I have already selected the make-up artist and designer recommend by friends...

Hv u book the photographer for ur AD? I hv booked my already...

moonny

Hi Shell,

Yeah I have book my photographer for AD, reco'md by BS.. fine him quite ok, package wise quite acceptable.. you going to have videograhy on AD?

babyad

Hi gals,
The last weekend has been busy for me....

Joelle: My BS is Dang, at amara shopping centre... she has very good stuff, really good quality ones... and she specialises in cheongsum... Dun worry about your figure.... I am a full figure woman and she actually came up with a flattering look for me... I was surprise that I can carry the CS so well.....

Tarenpanjo: My new place is at jalan membina area... oredi done up the place ages ago... have not really stayed in yet....but will pop by often to do some cleaning up....

Shell: Based on my own experience, it depends on when your wedding is.... and also the schedule of the MUA... for my case, I had my WG, EG done up oredi before my trial make up..... Cos then she will know what are the colours she can use on me....Can you imagine silver eye shadow when you are wearing a maroon EG? A bit weird right? But then again, my cousin actually had her trial make up way way before hand cos she used it for her ROM... and she has not even decided on any WG , EG... no designs yet.... so I guess she might have to ask for one more trial make up or she simply has to rely on her MUA's skills liao....then she might have problems on her PS day cos that will be the day the MUA will be doing her make up for the 1st time with her WG, EG on...

Everybody.... just a overall remark.... I think we all have fat arms le..... hehehe.... me too.... just a gentle reminder which design to prevent... Cap sleeved ones... will make your arms look bigger and will make you look like a football player...hehehe.... the tight long sleeve..... forget about it if it is made with stiff material cos it will only saturates the size of your arms.. If wanna this type of sleeve...go for french lace, the softer ones compared to the normal ones... it will have a softer look....anyway... french lace is very in now! My BS didn't have any french lace WG at that time so could not try one... I tried a stiff cap sleeved one at Jazreel low's collection... I really look like I am ready to go for the goal...... So in the end, under the professional help from Dang, she chose a bustier for me... At 1st , I was like... huh! Siao liao!!!! actually wanna hide my fat arms.. now, I am exposing everything le..... Lagi ugly! But I was wrong.... very weird le... it does not emphasis on my fat arms, instead it saturates the body curve and the bosom area... if you have big bosoms... go for this design... So in the end.... both my WG and EG are in this design...

moonny

Hi Babyad,

Your AD is tis week right?? Gan cheong?? !!

Hm.... your words give ne confidence leh.. ok i will try so CS and see how i look hehe..Heard of Dang before actually last time they sells blouses at Bukit Timah Shopping centre too.. later they shift out.. my mum is looking for a tailor to make dress/CS any idea how much Dang charges for that?

tarepanjo

Hi ladies,

Another wk...
uhoh.gif

Shell : That is quite near....so urs is also under the balloting exercise....last yr, i am so busy with the reno...hv to choose contractor, follow by design, color, furniture, deco, hsehold stuff, etc....but it fun...so enjoy !....at least, once ur hse is ready...ur wedding is here....not like me...still hv to wait till next yr b4 i can shift into my new hse...but thk thk...it still gd 2 stay wif my parents...at least, after work...can go home 2 eat home cook fd & my mum oso help me 2 tidy my room + wash clothes...
biggrin.gif

Joelle : Yeah, give it a try for CS...if the trailor is gd....definitely will b able 2 bring out ur best part & hide the unwanted one...

Babyad : Do you get your flat thru balloting ? I got mine in 2002 ballot...i thk u must b very excited...so oredi gang up wif your "jie mei" on how to sabo ur hb ?...
crazy.gif

shell78

Hi Tarepanjo, I got mine during the last mature estate walk in selection.. I have tried a couple of times for the mature estate balloting but did not get it.. If not maybe I will stay Tiong Bahru as well.. Very Siong to prepare wedding, renovation at the same time... Stress, Exhausted and Heartache (spent a lot at one time)...

Joelle, I have decide if I want to have videographer on my AD.. Do u engage one?

tarepanjo

Gd morning ladies,

Shell : My brother in-law also get his flat during the last mature estate walk-in...they are lucky as their queue no. is quite small...they got a flat just opposite us...but stay at a lower floor....i am quite lucky as I got my flat during the second balloting exercise that I try...our queue no. is at the center...i remember by the times I choose my flat...only left 2-3 flats to hit chinese race quota...phew
bounce.gif

I do agree it's alot of work to prepare both at the same times...that why, my hb & I decide to reno our hse 1st...& after a yr +...then we b having our wedding...btw, next yr is very hot & busy year...my brother, brother in-law & we are all having our wedding in 2005...

I have a frenz who intend 2 engage a video grapher on her wedding day & also during their photo shoot...they intend 2 do an MTV to play during the wedding dinner...u gals ? Intend to do so as well ?

Ladies - Does you all know what should be included in the slides if we intend to use a projector during the wedding dinner ? Have you gals choose your march-in songs liao ?

shell78

Hi Tarepanjo, I havn't choose the march in song.. Any recommendations? I am still deciding if I want to do A MTV.. How abt u?

Babyad: What march in songs u choose...

babyad

Hi gals,

Hi tarepanjo, I got my flat also in 2002 balloting... in dec... then asked to go for selection in jan 2003 and then got flat in march 2003.... My number was quite small... 100plus. I've a friend who had her balloting same year as me and her number was no.3... Can you beat that! She dun wanna get the flat also cannot liao.... hehehe.......

Hi joelle,
Me wuite ok la... like all of a sudden got a lot of tiks to do... anyway, dang used to have a shop at bt timah then they shifted to tiong bahru plaza before they shifted to amara shopping centre.. as for her charges for CS, me really got no idea le... but I tik maybe quite ex le... must ask lo... cos she uses her own material and it is good quality plus designing and beading.....must call her and ask la...

Hi Shell, my march in song is actually a new age version of the wedding march... when I heard the song, I liked it at once cos me a new age freak... again one of my FBIL's disc, will find out the name of the pianist and let u noe....

Argh......... only a few more days........come to tik of it... quite gan cheong le...... me got one stupid pimple popping out.... how???!!!!!????