Aimin Acupuncture & Weight Loss Centre

xiaobai_et

i still have 18 sessions left.. my fren left abt 16 or 15 sessions.. and till date she lost abt 12kg..

lingztanz.. dun think they will accept u.. if it's just 4kg u wanna lose.. u can do tat ezly urself..

alicialsp

Hi lingztanz,

I agree with Xiaobai, I think they will not accept u to do the treatment as u r already quite slim for ur weight.. unless ur height is only 1.3 lorr which I dun think so ba?

Esgirl, u sure can make it as I hav already lost 11kgs from the 13 sessions I went.. I still got 17 sessions left..
happy.gif

razor

Hi Alicia,
Did you take any rice / noodle during your course of treatment? By the way, when you say that you lost 11 kg, do you see an overall weight loss all over the body, or is it a specific area like tummy, thighs, face, hands, etc?

Xiaobai,
What was your weight when you first started off?

linztanz,
Wah ... Your weight sounds alright lei. What is your height?

alicialsp

Hi Razor,

I didn't take rice or noodle & in replacement I took mee hoon.. but when outing with families to hav dinner, I will take 2 or 3 tablespoon of rice..

From my weight loss, I lost fats all over esp my tummy and on my hips area.. I can see the 2 bones at the bottom neck area.. I m able to wear back my old jean which I couldn't even put the zipper near to zip it last time.. hahaha..

loveice

Hi alicia

Thanks for answering my questions. Can i also know how many times muz we commit per week in order to achieve like you ? and how long is per session ?

alicialsp

Hi EsGirl and Stephanie,

Total got 30 sessions and each session is half an hr.. Once u sign on, make sure u try to keep a note on diet too lorr.. No point paying so much & still eat alot of fattening food rite? :p

For the 1st 3 sessions it must be 3 days continuously eg. Tue, Wed, Thu.. Then the rest of the sessions, jus need to go for twice a week.. Menses come cannot go lorr..

To achieve like me, not diffcult cos sometimes I still eat buffet and fattening food leh so my result consider slow liao..

Today, I hav went to my 14th session and I hav lost another 1.7kgs since last tue session.. :p

destinychao

How did the doctors insert the needles? i saw on tv, some of them uses a tube? some will just insert directly without a tube..the aimin docs got use tube? is it painful?

erizen

Hi All,
I used to frequent this forum until I got 'promoted' to the S'pore Motherhood Forum
happy.gif
Anyway..I have been going to Aimin too cos I am trying to lose my pregnancy weight. So far, gone for abt 12 sessions and lost 8kg. Not as fast as I should be cos I dun exercise.

Hi wasabi: I dun think there is a one time trial but upon deciding whether to sign up or not , the sinseh would poke a few needles into you to try. Diet-wise, it is basically a no carbo diet and for dinner, supposed to be only veg.

sunmoon

hi all,

i'm new here.

i badly want to do something to lose weight. i'm thinking of going to aimin too.

for those who have already started on the treatment, do you have any regrets?

hope to hear more input before i commit.

thank you..

hazuki

i going to ma kuang. anyone wan to go? can start buddy system to motivate each other... as aimin is too ex for me. ma kuang only $40 per session.

sunmoon

i just signed up with aimin today..going for the first session tomorrow. i really hope i can shed at least 10 kgs in 2 mths time...

silverangel

hi

anyone wanna sign up with me ? I heard that two persons sign up can enjoy 10* discount. paying 1.6k instead of 1.8k.

Those that went to aimin, could you mind sharing your photos? or advice if you are a pear-shape person, i am curious to find out if a pear-shape person will be able to lost wt ard the lower body if go for the aimin treatments.

elluci

Hey all.

So which is better? Aimin Acupuncture or Ma Kuang for weight loss and losing inches on problem areas?

Let me share a little more about myself.. I am 1.57m tall, currently weighing at 43kg. My BMI is at a 17.. However, I have a huge bulging tummy and my thighs are still big..

My upper half, looks slim enough le and during the process of my weight-loss around 4mths back, now, my boob fats are diminishing in the process too.. And I heard that acupuncture at a certain clinic can also help increase bust size?

Yea and my lower half is still huge. i have a pear-shaped body by the way but even so, I hope to achieve a figure where my hip bones are protruding out slightly and my tummy area is completely flat.

Now that I have shared with you guys my dillema, can you please advise me on which cinic is better for these problematic stuff?

Thank you so much..

sunmoon

hi hi.

i've gone for 5 sessions so far. hv lost abt 1.8kg.

so far, i've not done any exercises yet. only control diet. i was so surprised to see my weight down 500g after the long holiday as i didn't really control my diet then ;Q

silverangel

hi lynenette

it is $1795.50
happy.gif

i went for 2 sessions already. tmr going for my 3rd session.

Hi sunmoon,
can share with me what u eat ?
happy.gif

regards.

sunmoon

hi silverangel,

don't follow me as i'm not a good girl...never follow their diet plan 100%.

used to take a slice of ham or 1 egg for breakfast. now, breakfast is a cup of milo at home followed by coffee in office..else i'll zzz..

lunch yong tou fu. milo for tea break as i prefer something hot. dinner is a plate of stir fried vegetable.

as for weekends...you better not know..hee..

i've got a lump and bruise abt 2 inches abv belly button. suppose the yishi didn't 'poke' properly..

silverangel

hi sunmoon
happy.gif

hee u so cute :p

let keep each other update of our progress
happy.gif

btw u mind telling what your initial wt to start with ?
my weight is 61.3kg
went for 1st session and become 60.5kg.
Hope later my 3rd session can see more results.

regards.

muddle_ger

HI Sunmoon, and Silverangel,
I was thinking of signing up also but can i just ask what is the process over there? Something like spot treament ? is it painful?

And is there a particular doc to look for?

Mind adding me to your msn?

silverangel

Hi winnie

They just poke the needle into your stomach and legs. then you will lie there for half an hour, after that they will remove the needle.
The pain is bearable
happy.gif
it is just 1 split sec kind of pain but not every poke will be painful. Some might and some might not.

There is no spot treatment, you will lost weight all over the body, that what they told me.

No particular doc.

I don't mind adding you to my msn, you can leave down your msn
happy.gif

sunmoon

hi silverangel,

no problem with sharing.

my weight before 1st session was 65.1. went for the 6th session yesterday. i was 63kg.

lost only 2.1kg...suppose it's due to my not so strict diets on the weekends and no exercise so far.

i'm going again this friday at 6pm.

anyone going at that time?

silverangel

hi sunmoon
happy.gif

I going tonite for my 4th session.
can't wait to go there cos when i weigh myself at home since sunday.. i lost few hundred grams every day.
cos i stick to their diet very strictly and also got do exercise.

btw u always got for luo yishi ? did u try wang yi shi ?

u are more concern on which part of your body ?
my lower body are bigger and luo yishi put extra needles for me, i scared if i go to wang yishi session, she might not put for me
sad.gif

you went to starhub branch ?

cornygal

hihi...i am currently ard 64 now..have been working out in the gym for half a year liaoz..and i not seeing results...think i even gained a few hundred grams...any recommendations??ehehe...

muddle_ger

hi sunmoon,

i be signing soon..in fact waiting for this month menses ... keke... i be joing the joo chiat branch cos i stay in the east and work in the east.

which branch are u at now?

cornygal

wahaha...aiyohz..tats so sad..how to attain gd figure with a gd weight..sighz..challenge man..i think i am looking at changing my diet...=(

silverangel

Initial Wt - 61.3kg
After 1st Session - 60.5kg
After 2nd Session - 59.8kg
After 3rd Session - 58kg

Total Wt lost = 3.3kg

wow i so happy today when i step on their weighing machine
happy.gif

somemore i wearing long pants. I thought will be heavier cos is evening time and somemore the last two sessions i wear bermuda.

very happy with the results. will keep it up
happy.gif

skydolphin

I lost 17kg in 4.5mths. I am 1.57m tall. Still targeting to lose 10kg more by March. Hehe..I ate health supplements and was guided by a trainer.

If anyone is interested, email me at [email protected] or call 96178983 for more info.