Advice for PLus Size brides

missyling

Hi keiko

I find them not bad. Rather detail and patient. I felt most important is you must be able to click with your co-o, so that she/he know what you need and want.

Have u visit them yet?

keiko_kon

Hi Charmaine, I've added you on msn too! Thanks for your email.

Hi Ling, saw tt you signed up with GHA Marina Square. Do they have wide selections for WG, esp for plus size? Cos I'm planning to make an appt with them 1st week Sep to go down to Di Gio, GHA Marina & TWP.

When I call or email them to make an appt, can I request for a particular coordinator? Would you recommend your coordinator at GHA? If yes, care to share who she is? :)

missyling

keiko, MS GHA is part of yishun, their gown selection is very limited so after all, you will have to go down to yishun to select the gown and during photoshot time.

I find their collection alright, some very nice. Depending on what kind you are looking into. Mine are MTM.. so i just need to find for PS gowns. I am not sure if you can request for any co-o or they r assigned to. My co-o is a male not a female, we kind of click with him.. so we got him as our co-o, i know alots of lady are particular about getting a female one.. if u dun.. you can ask if he is available. He is cole.

melgrace

Hi BTB, an selling off my MTM ROM Gown (Lace up back) So can loosen up to abt size 14 ^^. I am on the meaty n bustie side as well, trying to loose weight for my AD =) Price negotiable... pls see attached photo.

Interested can email me at [email protected]
1176348.jpg

taime81

Btw, i went for my fitting this month.
Almost forgotten to share something with you gals. No need padding for bra, so no need waste money to buy secret bra etc. Corset are build into almost all wedding gown and evening gowns. All the dress i tried comes with it so it really shape up. Make us look slimmer. haha.

I wore this for my fitting and I find it really good. I bought it from blush early this year when it got 70% sales but only black got sales. Corset tends to be thick so bridal will ask you to remove since gown already got fishbone. This panty is good for wedding. The corset in gown will hold it well so it will not roll down. And it really tuck in the tummy. It is high waist, above my belly button. Love it alot. Gonna wear this for my ps too. But dun buy black cause my sis say can see my panty is black for some gown! Buy nude color!

https://www.maidenform.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=17732&categoryId=27&wtlCategory=Flexees%20®%20Shapewear&parentCategoryId=3
1177811.jpg

truebluzz

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

Was wondering if there's any recommendations for BS. I've tried calling Di Gio but seems like they arent very friendly.
sad.gif

keiko_kon

Hmm in what way would you say tt they aren't very friendly? I called them too to make an appt to go down, but the lady said I can just walk in. She didn't sound rude or abrupt, but neither did she sound overtly friendly either - so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt till I go down.

reychell

Hi, I would to recommend my bridal room. This BS has nice gownss, good fotography and excellent services. From the 1st appt till now waiting to collect my album. Everything went very smooth. Every1 in MBR was very helpful. Do consider this BS. If u go down do look for uncle quek, tell him i recommend, definitely will take a gd care of you.

keiko_kon

Hello all! Just some updates.

I went down to DiGio on Monday and wanted to try some gowns. The coordinator who attended to me said tt she wld bring out gowns of different cuttings to let me try, because I didn't know what type of design and cut I wanted. However, sadly the gowns tt she brought out for me were too small and it was really difficult for me to really appreciate their gowns.

Anyway my coordinator then recommended me to another BS, which is also their sister company. She told me tt this BS have nice gowns tt can fit my size (I'm a uk14) so I decided to go down to take a look - it's along the TP stretch anyway. I went in and she brought out abt 7-9 gowns for me to try. And the very lovely thing was tt I cld fit into the gowns! Well, most of them anyway. The gowns have a luxe feel and quite unlike those I tried at DiGio.

You girls might want to consider checking out this BS, it's a little on the high-end, but their gowns are quite gorgeous and designer-style like.

hey girls.. u all wanna try or interested to take pics at taiwan?

there's this blue bay currently in singapore./. took up my package with them recently.. they have nice and delicated gowns.. not even to mention the size.. as usual taiwan ppl are more friendly and gives more advices to plus size ppl..
interested gals.. email mi.. i into my coordinator to you..
[email protected]

taime81

I just went to have my ps in digio.
Keiko > I can fit into the grown my coordinator bring for me. Love my gowns.
The photos is in my multiply.

taime81

Hi,

Ling > Yeah done with ps. Love my photos a lot...

Jennifer > i've done with my layout. Very please with the output. If you wanna see the layout, pm me, will email u the link.

Baobei > The photo are in my multiply acturally.
Do you have my multiply add?

qberries

Hello!
im new here...& m a +size
can someone give me advice on wedding gowns & packages..
like... any recommended bridal shops, etc?
Thanks ^^

candycwm

hi,

im also a big size bride, i hve already sign up wif 'My Bridal Room'. the WG there is veri nice and the staff there are so helpful n friendly....

Daphne, u can chk wif tis bridal shop, their package is reasonable, im sure u will like this bridal shop

taime81

Daphne > My bridal is Digio and they've very lovely gown and thumbs up for their service, gown and the layout. I love it alot. Even my hubby buddy comments my chuan tou photo is very very nice. =) I'm surprize that guys comments.

prisci11a

Hi all,

Anybody know if S. broadway really has plus size gowns? I signed up with them on impluse in Dec09 n just realised that i haven't really asked...

stteo78

Hi all,

I'm a UK size 20 bride to be and I'm having a headache now looking for nice gowns tat will fit me. Any good BS to recommend?

ballerina18

Hi Candy, tried to send pte msg to you however you don't accept. Just wanna let you know I also signed with MBR. Love their gowns so much. I am also plus sized.

w3ngal

hi hopeful, would you mind to advise more on your packages? i am also plus size bride and is considering YC but have not seen their gowns. have you taken your pics? can share with me? thanks! [email protected]

hopeful83

w3n>> hi, i have yet to do, but i know they have quite a bit, cos there's one section of their gown are plus-size, WG, EG... when i was there 2 sat back, there's another plus-size BTB fitting :)
if your bargaining skill is good, you can get a MTM package at a very reasonable price. go and look for my coordinator- shiling, she's quite nice, should be able to get something out. Mine's MTM, will send to you once i've done my PS. When's your AD?

franfran

Dear all.. m aso a plus-sized BTB. I ve signed up wif french bridal. actually i wanted YC one bt signed up wif french bridal during the fair as they r the only BS ard.. LOL~ anyway, anyone has any idea whr french bridal cater to plus-sized BTB?