A Yacht Wedding"

sponges

Hi, I'm interested in having my solemnisation on a yacht for about 20 pax. Can share with me on the packages?

Email: [email protected]

Thank you!
happy.gif

wensechew

Hi all,

I'm selling away a $3,500 worth of Luxury Yacht Charter voucher from Lloyd Marine. Ideal for ROM/solemisation ceremony with your dear ones (packages available with Lloyd Marine, check it out at www.lloydmarine.com/menu-and-packages.html)

Validity till Dec 2012. Do not let this good deal go to waste. Voucher will go to the highest bidder. Interested parties kindly contact myself or Joyce for more details.

[email protected] / [email protected]

alvelynalko

Hi friends, my ex client had her ROM on the yacht, sail to nowhere. i think they got it for a really good price because they were neighbours or something.. i can ask her and to those interested, you may email me - [email protected]
happy.gif
you can see her rom pictures on my site - alkoweddings.com, just click on ROM. xx

seekhelps

Hi momosan,

It would costs you about S$6,288 - Cruising Charter 4hrs (4.30pm – 8.30pm) for 20 pax on week days. If for weekends, add S$300 & for Festive Period @ $7688

Interested?

JuzDream

This is a really old thread, but I'm considering chartering a yacht for my solemnization. Has anyone ever had / attended a yacht wedding and can share what it was like / recommend a yacht charter?

You may want to consider Steward Riverboat resturant at Marina South Pier. It cost about 6k++ to book upper 2 decks with food included. It is a slightly cheaper alternatve.

I am planning to host my wedding there as well