A Yacht Wedding"

wensechew

Hi all,

I'm selling away a $3,500 worth of Luxury Yacht Charter voucher from Lloyd Marine. Ideal for ROM/solemisation ceremony with your dear ones (packages available with Lloyd Marine, check it out at www.lloydmarine.com/menu-and-packages.html)

Validity till Dec 2012. Do not let this good deal go to waste. Voucher will go to the highest bidder. Interested parties kindly contact myself or Joyce for more details.

chew_wenceslaus@hotmail.com / joycesohyl@yahoo.com

alvelynalko

Hi friends, my ex client had her ROM on the yacht, sail to nowhere. i think they got it for a really good price because they were neighbours or something.. i can ask her and to those interested, you may email me - info@alkoweddings.com
you can see her rom pictures on my site - alkoweddings.com, just click on ROM. xx

seekhelps

Hi momosan,

It would costs you about S$6,288 - Cruising Charter 4hrs (4.30pm – 8.30pm) for 20 pax on week days. If for weekends, add S$300 & for Festive Period @ $7688

Interested?

JuzDream

This is a really old thread, but I'm considering chartering a yacht for my solemnization. Has anyone ever had / attended a yacht wedding and can share what it was like / recommend a yacht charter?
You may want to consider Steward Riverboat resturant at Marina South Pier. It cost about 6k++ to book upper 2 decks with food included. It is a slightly cheaper alternatve.

I am planning to host my wedding there as well