A Yacht Wedding"

joyce_ling

Hi all,

Sorry for the long delay as I was rather busy recently to visit the forum. I have send the package to your respective emails. Do let me know if you yet to receive. The contact person is Esta, a super nice & friendly lady who cater to your needs. Highly recommended!

mystic

hey, my friend had her wedding photoshoot on a yacht last year. it was beautiful. she contacted them after reading an article in a magazine about them. seems that they are the ones that come up with the concept of yacht weddings in s'pore. they will customised everything based on ur needs. hmmn. i was thinking of going to them. my friend was very happy with their services. i had seen their website n it is not bad.

ev0n

Jus wonder if they allow outdoor shots on e yacht.. Anyone knw?
Pls lemme knw e details...

Thanks!

mystic

should thk so. my friend even had some shots at one of the islands. the background was beautiful. u can chk out with the lady. seems that they can come up with an indivdual package based on ur needs. u can email them at [email protected]

nicaduck

Hi

Just received the package offered by Truly Harmony from TeddyMac (thx again!).
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other company that does this?

Thanks

icesugar

Hi

I'm also looking for ROM venue. Have did abit of research on yacht weddings, found out that another company called il Lido is doing. They have a catamaran which can only hold up to 16 guests, and it doesn't look suitable for weddings cos it's too small. I think it's more suitable for corporate or family outings. There's hardly any deck space to stand and i rather not have my ceremony inside the cabin...

jojy

Hi all,

My previous acct have been suspended (joyce_ling), hence unable to reply.

Anyway the link below is for those interested in the yacht package, I dun work for them. Just to share gd stuff with all of you.

http://lichun18.multiply.com/journal/item/1/Yacht_package

(im nt sure if only multiply members can access - anyway my user is lichun_18)

Not business thread, hopefully dun suspend my acct again.

Thanks!

Joyce

mystic

hey, just curious what is the ongoing rate for yacht packages? i just got a promotion package from celestial planners. i already had my mind set on going to them in the 1st place so i didn't really chk out the rest.

jojy

Hi all,

I personally dun hv gd impression with happy cruise, like what I mentioned early (under Joyce_ling). They adjusted their prices alot after you inquire with them again, as their prices is only valid for 7 days.

Everything also wana charge, not flexible. Even ask them throw in simple deco also wana charge me $800. Very disappt wif them, even though they have bigger ship & probably better food. Charges & service to me is not there, hence I have chose a smaller yacht wif simpler finger food. At least they are v flexible & cater to my needs.

I had held my rom at a yacht which can hold about 25 paxs. If anyone need the contact or will like to know abt my experience, please give me your email address ,p

amntham

Hi evelyn,

can you send me the contact for the yacht company. I will be having approx.30pax onboard i would like to know what their package is. If u don't mind sharing your photos with me [email protected] at least i have an idea how everything looks.

cheers,
Amanda

icesugar

Hi Piggy2007,

You've got mail!

happy.gif