A Place for Singles

skylar

wakakakakaka... ROPE!!?!?!

u mean urs need a rope to act as a substitute to deceived onlookers that "that" is the real thing izzit....

yawn..

powder

laundee, i'm not into S&M nor Bondage... but do let me know your experiences... Ah Siao seems to have done it and now for next one, have to double-check n confirm. just get kite strings which comes laced.

skylar, rope for support. u must be thinking of 'A Fish Called Wanda" and jamie curtis.

skylar

Ouch.. Laundry.. laced with broken glass.. that sure hurts! whakakaka.. evil thought.. but its good for those non believers that they need ultima support!

Powder..
Shhaadduuppp!!

I can't help it when I see u using Rope in CAPS! so I guess it might be due to gravity that u r not able to upzz so a ROPE is called in for ur case..

skylar

Laundry..

yap! hv u seen those night colorful kites.. man.. I thot I was in outer space when I saw them at night..

Siao..
tell us more about ur mass orgy experiences since u seems soooo rich in it..

crazy_guy

hobby or obession still a secret meant to be kept w me...so no sharing pls...lol...

unless u pple wanna join in the mass orgy..

lets get the party started!!!.....lalalalala

laundry_woes

Onz. U all buy the kite, I play. I want the big big colourful ones. Nothing smaller than myself. Abt Powder's size will do liao. Heck, someone juz go kidnap him. He comes wif rope attached anyway.

skylar

whakakakka...

Powder is way too heavy to fly lah.. for goodness sake! U dun want the birds in the sky to commit sucide rite?? lol...

eh.. i got try fly kite before leh.. but not easy hor.. nabz... I run like mad & by the end of the day, my 2 arms sore like mad...

Siao..
u like maciam damn high hor.. whakakakka

laundry_woes

We wanna delink ourselves from u mah. Else kenna gang label again. We women stick wif each other one.

Or u can get Powderful back & we'll victimise him instead.

skylar

Operational ready???
gosh... u maciam like upz upz but nv away for very long liao.. oh noooo....

Powder...
dun ever feel victimized here at home lah.. we are all one BIG HAPPY FAMILY mah...

powder

skylar, it's actually most who feel victimised by me... not many pple here who have the ability to see clearly without the cluttering of emotions... over here emotions normally come first, then everyone will glorify their emotions and make it the only source of happiness for long long before they wake up.

powder

no lah, it's either u go for bottled or u go for powder form... not really greivances, more like a regrettable feeling. sometimes u see some things, u already know where it's headed 10yrs down the road...

skylar

the point is to wake up & since u already can forsee what is gg to happen 10 yrs down the road.. is this the route u wanna take.. if not.. then its time to change lane, swop path & do anything to improvise on what u think is gg to happen 10 yrs later.. rite???

skylar

aiyah... dude.. we hv been here long enuf liao leh.. so by rite we hv also seen our fair shares of jumbo dumbo(s) ard..

life is short.. take it easy..

joyousonline

hi all, i became single again. was married for 4 years plus but lost hubby to cancer, so back to square one. it's like starting all over again. some says it's good that we did not have any kids, so still carefree.

powder

actually this place that's for singles... is often frequented by married men like me looking to prowl on single women to 'kacheow'...

powder

yup, the single pple have a life... the married pple like me come in to prowl... the groupie here defunct liao... u should move to the other 2 threads with alot of pple...