A Place for Singles

skylar

wooohoooo.... still see our powder & Salsa here!!

Wasssupp everyone!!

Is HBH still alive & kicking or dead with econs? whahahahah

powder

if it pleases u, i can type out my own obituary...
happy.gif

powder

i put a happy smiley hor... obituary of powder mah... not my real person.

think this year, there's been some milestones for a few pple... HBH especially. quite good to see everyone moving ahead with new things... and fighting to build a better life...

skylar

yeah yeah..
he is battling with econs for the longest time possible.. lol.. just hope he can win that battle..

everyone is moving up ahead.. guess that is what life is all about, so how abt urself? lol..
is part 3 along the way or what??

ohhh obituary of powder also cannot leh.. dun pray pray lor. u got alot of fan-si here in forum ok? I will be asking for my death if I do that..

Eh Eh Salsa!!!!

skylar

Salsa..

how can u ever be silent? whahahahah... u r the voice of the team! lol..

think u more then bor suka the changes happening to u rite? whahahaha...

powder

part 3 no lah... 2 kids just nice... a 3rd would be nice but i dun think we can afford the time to start again... am currently very happy with the two. basically just steaming ahead now to find more opportunites to build on the passive incomes... not easy, but exciting just thinking abt it.

simpleman

Part 3 is really nice.

Part 1 - You build the foundation. Put in a lot of time and effort. Of course there are rewards but you have to earn it.

Part 2 - You start to have balance of efforts and rewards.

Part 3 - This is where your part 1 & part 2 efforts give you all the rewards.

I would say go for Part 3 - probably the most rewarding event of your life.

powder

oui, i more than 5yrs never even go honeymoon nor holiday liao... if got kid no.3, i no need to have a holiday for a whole decade liao... anyway i'm in the midst of Buying my 3rd "baby"... hehe...

it's fun!

simpleman

Having baby or children should not stop you from your holidays.

You did not go for holidays because of your work? don't blame your children lah.

skylar

"buying" define that Powder.. lol..

wooohh.. sm is still ard.. now I see 2 of the seniors alive & kicking..

so how have life been for all??

ermm.. but it is really not easy planning for hols with kids in tow.. dun u think? SM?
unless of coz they are big enough lah..

albertri

I agree with SM, its hard to plan for holiday with kids I should know I have 3
happy.gif
and your parental instinct will kick in once you're on holiday you two will just keep on thinking how's the kids etc etc end up you two not enjoying your holiday. So for me I end up having a family holiday. I guess me and my wife is now fully converted mom and dad and totally lost urge to go out just the two of us anymore w/o worrying for the kids...

powder

wah i didn't see sm's post... lucky u posted...

sm, abit of both... as it is already little time... if have another, tougher. but we'll finally be doing one later this year with the older kid... i dun blame the kids of cos, it's our choice to have them... but a 3rd one will mean the freedom lost is stretched further.

skylar

Powder..
got it now.. lol.. well..tat baby is more easily maintained ain't it??

But seriously.. parents being parents..

powder

well one baby is forever... the other one u need coe and u can change every few years... both equally impt in life for me...

alcifertoh

Chinese new year also coming lor haha... Yeah I still alive lah. Conquered the Econs liao just that recently very busy at work but fulfilling.

And talking about kids... life's really very different with kids although okie lah I currently one nia. Hoping to add another Xiao long nue next year then wu leng wu hor liao haha.

And holiday yeah looking forward to it... I am planning for a family holiday in 2 years time to taiwan. Whole family go together with the kids and grandparents. Then will not need to worry about the kids liao haha.

Lil' one saying hello to uncles and aunties :D

1619724.jpg

alcifertoh

He has recovered and is hyper active now. Though would need to go back for follow up in a month's time. You should watch his come back piano concert on my fb haha.

powder

reminds me of a joke...

a man who was feeling ill and sickly went to see a doc...

the doc checked, gave him some pills and sent him off...

next day the guy recovered but felt weird, so he went to see the same doc...

man: "doc, i'm feeling good today... but why do i get the feeling like i'm a midget at the turf club?"

doc: "didn't i tell u that the pills would make u feel a little bettor?

alcifertoh

haha yeah he's our little gem. Currently staying at my mum's place and we just pop by everynight and fetch him home on weekends.

I tend to agree with powder salsa :p

My personal breakdown:

Like Mum: Face shape, Size of eyes, eyebrow, double lids, nose shape

Like Dad: Shape of eyes, mouth, ears, expressions

Like both: Dimples

I hope that his diet will be like mine next time so we can feast together haha... at least it was like mine when he was in his mum's tummy. (Mum dun like seafood)

Should bring him out during one of the outings. He's sociable everyone can carry... especially Pretty ladies haha

alcifertoh

Thanx Kel :D

Okie lah Salsa... I discussed with Skylar previously it would be easier to bring him out for lunch than evening outing. Otherwise if he wanna sleep... it would be challenging haha.

Currently training him to last longer through the day before his battery goes off :p

powder

having the kids sleep during meals is like Bliss... can eat in peace... and here u wanna train them to be awake? hehe... just bring stroller to dump them in

vios

wah, swee arh. but i boh ho seh ley....

as if a flu is not sianz enough, i'm also having a niggling ankle injury as well as a freaking swell below my left eye!

knn lah.

salsa_babe

I was quite suay too lah...

eversince I joined this new co last year...every month sure kena MC..sometimes twice a month. Got an ear infection last Sept..and scared the shit out of me coz cant hear on the right side.