2017 brides

p31j1n

Any BTBs doing ala cart for bridal (means pre-wed is from Company A, then AD gown/makeup is from Company B)?

May I know any recommendations for AD bridal that is affordable and good?

Also, any recommendation for good AD PG?

Anyone already confirm and book already?

Hi there! I took overseas prewed and so had to take AD bridal separately! Took AD bridal and makeup + car deco from Gowns Villa! Is a boutique home bridal but I totally love the details and prettiness of the gowns!

AD Photog I am taking mooworks. Love their photography style and they have some good early bird discounts.

If u need more details pm me :)

tanahmin

I engage them for Pre-wed shoot and AD wedding package :) I like their photography+makeup and feel really comfortable with them (not pushy). Their bridal is generally more exclusive - not crowded with people trying gowns (i feel like i'm parading for others at some other bridals). Only downside is they have lesser gowns as compare to those at tanjong pagar, mostly simple/lace kind. But they will have like new designs every few months. :)

hihi! I have engage 520 library for my prewed too... totally agree with @LHC:) their PG + MUA skills is one of the best I could say.. feel comfortable when I first step in. No pushy or hard sell feel

Reactions: LHC

tanahmin

Hi Tanahmin! Have you taken your pre-wedding shots yet? Would love to know your experience :)

not yet. haha! next yr Jan. But my friend did their casual shots and AD with them and looks great! Their PG skills is more to natural shots and really capture moments. If u are looking to this type of photography, I think this PGs is good :)

Reactions: LHC
Hahahaha!! Yay we almost had the same date! It was my anniversary! Thought it would be memorable enough to be married on our 8th anniversary. But well... Rather sad tt I couldnt choose tt date. :(

Omg I wanted 9 sep too but cause of ghost festival so I also push to May! Hahaha apart from relative questionings, for those with dinner is also not really safe for your guests to go home very late especially during this period ar.. ;)

Me too! wanted to hold my wedding on 9 Sept. cos in Chinese it's 9/9/17 久久一起. but then, we were concerned that the older gen will be pantang. so we pushed to Oct 21 2017!
PWS in korea in Mar/Apr 2017 directly by Korea wedding studio
I am looking at Digio bridal studio for my AD, any BTBs knows how are their AD packages?

quintyn

I think his videographer friend was the one that burst out Budget HAHAHA but we thought get his Friend better la so they got mo qi rather than we go source a diff one later on that day they got difference in opinion we die.
Same here. I put my deposit next week ☺
Hi Quintyn, may I check how's the food and portion when you attended the wedding at Holiday Inn Orchard? Am intending to place deposit with them this week. Thank you!

Food portion was alright actually! But what I wasn't too pleased abt, was that I actually discovered the service staff was secretly keeping some of the better door gifts for themselves. Our table wasn't full and there was a diffuser and mug door gift, we went to get food and realised when we came back all the diffusers were gone!! Then I saw them hidden at the drinks area where the staff stands, covered by a cloth.

Ice Seah

Me too! wanted to hold my wedding on 9 Sept. cos in Chinese it's 9/9/17 久久一起. but then, we were concerned that the older gen will be pantang. so we pushed to Oct 21 2017!
PWS in korea in Mar/Apr 2017 directly by Korea wedding studio
I am looking at Digio bridal studio for my AD, any BTBs knows how are their AD packages?
I gotten from digio. But is with pre-wed de. Actually can just walk in. They have very beautiful white gown. :)

I gotten from digio. But is with pre-wed de. Actually can just walk in. They have very beautiful white gown. :)
Ya I follow their instagram and right away I fell in love with all their gowns. understand that they dont really participate in wedding roadshows. so i will have to make a trip down instead.
Mine is 21 Oct 2017, so i don't really know how late can i book them as i only want AD services only. HAHAHAH

Ice Seah

Ya I follow their instagram and right away I fell in love with all their gowns. understand that they dont really participate in wedding roadshows. so i will have to make a trip down instead.
Mine is 21 Oct 2017, so i don't really know how late can i book them as i only want AD services only. HAHAHAH
Same here. I saw their gown online. That's why I went down. Yup. They told me they dun do roadshow. They let me try around 4-5 gowns. Before telling me the package. Shld be ok ba. Unless u engaging their PG and VG. :)

kytheon

I am still looking for a AD bridal located in SG, hopefully to have a MTM EG to keep included in the package. My budget also cannot be over 2k.... Its like a serious headache for me.

Aj.tan

I am still looking for a AD bridal located in SG, hopefully to have a MTM EG to keep included in the package. My budget also cannot be over 2k.... Its like a serious headache for me.

Below 2k can be done if you want lesser stuff? But I haven't heard any MTM that's below 2k... My semi-MTM package also costs me way more, but that's cause both the WG and EG are semi MTM~

akane81

Congrats, when is your actual day?

I've not done any booking yet, thinking of having a pre wedding shoot in Korea, and maybe solemnization on 25/6. Didnt see that many June btb here or dont recall anyone with same date as me. :p

Now first thing to settle is the pre wedding shoot as I intend to have it this Dec as me and my finace loves a snowy theme. Anyone have any experience with K wedding or I-do wedding? Seems like Lourve Bridal is out for me as I read quite a number of negative reviews here.

Solemnisation probably will be the only 'ceremony' I'll have, as family is suggesting that I'll have a destination wedding with immediate family members only. Now trying to find our more a suitable venue that can accommodate 50-100 people for the ROM, somewhere cosy yet classy.

Feeling

I've not done any booking yet, thinking of having a pre wedding shoot in Korea, and maybe solemnization on 25/6. Didnt see that many June btb here or dont recall anyone with same date as me. :p

Now first thing to settle is the pre wedding shoot as I intend to have it this Dec as me and my finace loves a snowy theme. Anyone have any experience with K wedding or I-do wedding? Seems like Lourve Bridal is out for me as I read quite a number of negative reviews here.

Solemnisation probably will be the only 'ceremony' I'll have, as family is suggesting that I'll have a destination wedding with immediate family members only. Now trying to find our more a suitable venue that can accommodate 50-100 people for the ROM, somewhere cosy yet classy.

Maybe you can consider Vineyard@Hortpark?

kend_t

Hi Pastry,

I signed with LVB too. My package is about the same and sadly not much perks given.
Whether is expensive anot, that depends on what are included and what you are paying for?
If you got budget constraint, LVB prices maybe will be out of budget.
Previously, we went comparing a few bridals and LVB is one of the higher end, but not the highest though. (The highest quote I had is close to $10k for designer gowns and just prewedding photography!)

But for me and my partner, we decided to go for quality and service, but of course at reasonable price that we can still afford.
We willingly pay a bit more to prevent end up any regrets as we don't dare to risk our wedding. Many are cheaper than LVB, however photos and service not as good though.
I helped my friend's wedding and LVB left us an impression. So we felt relieved to trust them when is our turn.

Hey!
Met Digio and meeting up with Louvre Bridal and My Dream Wedding this Saturday.!
Been reading up a mixture of positive and negative reviews over the forums for these bridals, but I going to see for myself before deciding:p
Can I know more about the package you bought from Louvre Bridal? TKU :p

Zoegoh89

Hi!!

I'm a 2017 bride too and pretty much set for my banquet, church wedding, caterer and invites and stuff. Changed my videographer once and am still on the lookout for a makeup artist since I do not really trust the package I'm getting for my rental gown.

vivcia

Hi!!

I'm a 2017 bride too and pretty much set for my banquet, church wedding, caterer and invites and stuff. Changed my videographer once and am still on the lookout for a makeup artist since I do not really trust the package I'm getting for my rental gown.

Hi! May I know which caterer and florist did you engaged for church wedding?

Aj.tan

Hi!!

Eventually which videographer did you take! Saw your review on the other thread :)

akane81

Maybe you can consider Vineyard@Hortpark?

Thanks for the suggestion! Will check out the place...

After reading some stuff online, I've sent emails to Salt Grill & Sky Bar, 1 Altitude etc..but a bit worried price might be too steep, I'll go down and look at the place plus discuss with the coordinator before I'll decide. Enjoy your planning too! ;)

JuzDream

I didnt sign up with any bridal. Because it is rather expensive to just rent gowns without all the other photography packages. So I ended up making a gown with Vivian Gowns.
My advice is to get backup contact for everything u took ala cart with. Just in case MUA or photographer suddenly cant make it on AD.

Usually through studio, it will be easier for them to get replacement due to their connections.