Pre-wed BS, AD PG&VG, MUA&gowns: Ztage
Emcee:Sylvia Tham
Wedding bands:Jann Paul
Reception &Rom table deco:IMperfections
Desserts bar:Kreme&Kookies
JP: pending
Wedding car rentals:pending

J&A

Haha. Yes. It's easier but still got to pay. Lol. Just that different ppl charge differently. Lol.
Cause in my package i alr have bridal AD make up included, tot if i dont use that MUA then can transfer to another person... not sure if i shld go with the bridal MUA...

Cause in my package i alr have bridal AD make up included, tot if i dont use that MUA then can transfer to another person... not sure if i shld go with the bridal MUA...

You can see the trial make up to decide whether you want to use your bridal MUA.. I guess you can check with them whether you can transfer to someone else.. no harm. :) are you doing ala carte?

aLisoN123

Hi BTB! I'm new here.. would like to ask if any BTB had signed up with Odelia Bridal for their prewedding shoots and AD? If there is, please kindly share! I have tried finding reviews but there was not much as I think they are new in the market.

Rene_T

I guess depends on what you both would really feel as important as part of your wedding day.. maybe instead of getting full day VG, consider getting VG only for half day to cater to your dinner or gate crash? It helps to soften the cost..

I most probably won't be getting Photobooth cos it's money that you wouldn't be able to cover back from the wedding..

You got a point.. guess will be giving up Photo booth. AD VG was actually the last thing we wanted to give up as we really like their works >.<.

Rene_T

Ok sad :(
U all looking ard for bridal shops now ? Cox we have 3 pkges to let go to be honest and going at a loss so if u are interested :) we can keep for our own use but if affected ladies from sophia, we try to give more disc :) :)

We are actually looking at digio and whitelink.. Should be heading down either one this weekend to have a look.

Btw you are letting go Yvonne creative pkg? think i saw it from another thread.

You got a point.. guess will be giving up Photo booth. AD VG was actually the last thing we wanted to give up as we really like their works >.<.

I wouldn't want to give up AD VG.. because it shows you your vows and gate crash which you can play back.. photos will give a different perspective instead.. try to keep the VG if you can.. :)

Though they say don't any how spend money.. but spend within your means and money can always earn back. :)

yz88

haha.. i wonder how many oct 2 bride are there.. did you went to David Tong to get ur dates?

I seem to have secure everything except my BRIDAL!!! ARGH!!! SOPHIA :(((((((

@Rene_T I didn't got it from David tong. Went to a temple and they calculate 3 dates for me to choose from.

Have u settled
AD video, photo
JP
Any photobooth?

Tingzcrown

We are actually looking at digio and whitelink.. Should be heading down either one this weekend to have a look.

Btw you are letting go Yvonne creative pkg? think i saw it from another thread.

Yea we are =) Btw, did Odelia bridal offer help cause if i am not wrong, they are just side by side =="

Btw, i would not encourage whitelink thou but digio is not bad =) My friend got hers there and its quite good =)

yz88

Yea we are =) Btw, did Odelia bridal offer help cause if i am not wrong, they are just side by side =="

Btw, i would not encourage whitelink thou but digio is not bad =) My friend got hers there and its quite good =)

I wouldn't encourage white link personally too thou that was the first bridal I sat down with.

Rene_T

Oh i haven't check out Odelia my VG did mention to me to check out Odelia, but some of my friends was saying they are quite new don't dare try -_-"

yz88

Is it.. cause my sister took up whitelink... didn't read up much about them.
Thanks for the advice.

Yes. I checked with the sales personally when I saw a gown I like. She told me.. "oh this u need to top up $500" was amazed thus didnt sign up with them despite all the hard selling. 3 sales person psycho at same time.

Sigh*.. don't think any compensation can be done...

Now my htb was thinking of letting go photo booth , videography and some other misc.. as to cover the cost. :(

I decided not to have videography after much consideration. Main reason is our gate crash and tea ceremony not much things, so we decided to forgo videography.

For photo booth, maybe you want consider roving type. D-I-Y. You can get instant printer. For eg, we getting the instax printer, so can prints the photos we took using our phone. Then we will be scanning it into the pc so can play looping photos during the dinner.

Rene_T

What are you still looking for? Let me see if I can help...

We done pretty much.. except for my Gown , Pre wedd shoot , AD photo & MUA.

We are letting go Photo Booth.

Venue : Grand Copthorne
Wedding Bands : Love & Co
Candybar : Batterworks
AD Videographer : Forest Productions

Serene04

Yoz, what have u been settled thus far? I havd settled the followings
Banquet venue:Hilton Singapore
You are so fast. I am holding my wedding on 15th Oct. Only settle the banquet, pre-wedding and actual day bridal.

babalala

I would not recommend white link too. Mine was done with them... And there's a huge hole in my pocket now lol

Their packages seem very reasonable priced, but when it comes to gown choosing, the "exclusive range" are all quite old. The nice ones need a minimum top up of $500 each.

And when it comes to photo choosing, they're super hardsell!

Maureeneee

We done pretty much.. except for my Gown , Pre wedd shoot , AD photo & MUA.

We are letting go Photo Booth.

Venue : Grand Copthorne
Wedding Bands : Love & Co
Candybar : Batterworks
AD Videographer : Forest Productions
Would you like me to recommend my vendors?

Bunny26

Hi Maureen, yes pls! More recommendations for photographers, videographers, photo booths and instant shots will be good :)

Perlin88

Yoz, what have u been settled thus far? I havd settled the followings
Banquet venue:Hilton Singapore

Hi babe, wat is the rate for Sylvia Tham as Emcees?

Rene_T

Slyvia is my so called friend :)
I was seated beside her when I attend my colleague wedd :)

Sylvia is it the one from UFM 100.3 last time? Our CNY Lou Hei we invited her. Really enjoyed her games and interaction with guest...
Just that my manager was kinda offended by her.. haha...

Wen Xuan

Hi babe, wat is the rate for Sylvia Tham as Emcees?
$988. Quite pricy and add few more hundreds bucks i can engage live bands. But i think i need someone to live up my Wedding which i believe she can do the work awesomely after i view so many positive reviews on her.

jyy27

Hello! New to this thread! Am a Sep BTB! Have settled my venue, AD&VG, roving photo booth, pre-wed & AD bridal! Pretty much settled now looking ard for wedding bands! :)

Seems like October is really hot month!

Wen Xuan

It depends on what type of guests you have actually, coz my fren who invited her was kinda offended by her as well loll
She seems like a fun loving type of person. I think it is better to have mutual agreement on the do and dons so as to avoid any unnecessary misunderstanding and unhappiness.

urban

Mine also October and David Tong gave me December slots too.

Did you guys have different slots too?

Also anyone thinking of Changi village hotel?

Kanzaki

Hello! Im new here and a October bride! ;))

Venue: Peony Jade Clarke Quay
Wedding bands: Tianpo

The rest still searching.
Very interested in 520 library though!

3le3le

Hihi, i am new here.. A Nov Btb.
Have not settle anything except wedding band coz we already ROM.

Still sourcing for the rest. We are looking to hold the banquet at a restaurant.

Any recommendations ?:D