(2015/09) September 2015 BTBs

glym1246

i went for master long. master tong gave me the impression he only wanted money, so i got pissed off and went to consult master long

Hi xueyu, saw your post that u all actually engaged Master Long for wedding dates. Can I find out from you or care to share if he do give timing to 接新娘 and also any timing to be back to groom house for tea ceremony? TIA.

jrlove

Mine is also 26th sept:) my bridal studio is labelle couture.. The service is quite nice.. Maybe u can give ut a try

Wxmq

Hello Brides-to-be,

It's less than 6 months to our big day.. How's are your planning going on? :)
I hvnt been doin anything! My gosh. Hehe... One big major thing tat I hv yet to confirm is my ad mua. This one really 1 big headache. Did a lot of research but can't decide who shall I get.

Have u girls started sending out invites? Eg... Message or fb invite?

I started sending out invites via SMS and whatsapp to see roughly how many will come to the wedding dinner. Closer to date then send out invitation card. :)

leche

I hvnt been doin anything! My gosh. Hehe... One big major thing tat I hv yet to confirm is my ad mua. This one really 1 big headache. Did a lot of research but can't decide who shall I get.

Have u girls started sending out invites? Eg... Message or fb invite?

Do you have actual day photography? Mine is included in the package..

I managed to secure the ad photographer le. :)
Also took awhile to look ard.

Headache when most of the things need to be ala carte. :(

Hey Wxmq,

I also do mine the ala carte way. So far so good. Let me know if you need any recommendations. I can share with you what I did. :)

Hihi can share how much roughly it is to do ala carte way? Thanks!

- AD photography and videography plus free childhood montage - $1888
- Pre-wedding video shoot - $50 per hour (3 hrs for shoot - $150)
- Pre-wedding shoot - FOC (my brother taking photos using his DSLR camera) (only need to treat them dinner)
- White Gown, veil and can can plus FOC fake bouquet of flowers (bought from Carousell) - $100
- Kua (bought from carousell) - $70
- Evening gown and ROM dress (from Bangkok) - total of $170
- Bride's wedding shoes (from Bangkok/ Melissa shoes on sale) - $100
- 2 sets of tailor-made suit for groom includes tie/handkerchief and shirt (from Bangkok) - $530
- Instagram printing of photo 2 hrs unlimited photos plus props and customized border at wedding dinner - $499
- Customized Wedding cake to feed 280 pax - $780
- Brothers clothes (bought from Taobao) - $23 each set
- Sisters dress ( bought from twenty3 online shop) - $24 each
- Corsage for sisters (bought from carousell) - $10 for 7 pieces
- Corsage for brothers (fake flowers bought from Daiso) - $4 for 7 pieces (DIY)
- 5 fresh flowers corsage for parents and groom - $40
- Bride's AD bouquet of flowers - $60
- MUA for Bride on AD - $550
- MUA for mothers on AD - $180 for both mothers
- Wedding car deco (bought from Bangkok) (sisters help to DIY) - $40
- Wedding car (loan from one of the brothers) - FOC

And some miscs..

Hope this helps. :)

JTS: I recently went to Johor Bahru KSL mall to buy Guo Da Li stuff. I suppose it is cheaper than Singapore. We spend RM505.80 for all the stuffs (male and female side). It's at the basement level. The auntie quite nice. So, you can check it out if you heading to JB.

Hi Mila99,
My Pre-wedding video vendor is Jimmy Tan Productions. We did the video shoot last Sunday at fort canning and receive the draft last evening. Super efficient!!
Reviewed the video and need some changes. Then all will be good. So far, I'm quite satisfied with his services unlike how it was written on the forum. Hopefully, all goes well..

Mila99

Hi Mila99,
My Pre-wedding video vendor is Jimmy Tan Productions. We did the video shoot last Sunday at fort canning and receive the draft last evening. Super efficient!!
Reviewed the video and need some changes. Then all will be good. So far, I'm quite satisfied with his services unlike how it was written on the forum. Hopefully, all goes well..

Sounds good and $50/hour is very reasonable!
Does it include conceptualizing?
i'm currently looking for pre-wedding video vendors and i don't really know how to choose..
i also noticed that most of them are close to $1k.. which is very expensive :(

Sounds good and $50/hour is very reasonable!
Does it include conceptualizing?
i'm currently looking for pre-wedding video vendors and i don't really know how to choose..
i also noticed that most of them are close to $1k.. which is very expensive :(

Ya. Most of the vendors charge us very high like $400-$500 for the pre-wedding video when we were looking around.
His price is very reasonable. But the price was quoted last year. This year most likely will be a different price already. Still I believe that it will be reasonable.
The storyline was planned out by my HTB and myself. We have a Super Mario wedding theme. So, what we did was to meet up the videographer and let him know our idea and see if it is possible to do it. They are the professional, they should know what can be done and what cannot be done. All couples has an idea for the video. Thus, let they know your idea will be the best thing to do.
Good Luck!!

karrielove

Hihi gals...... I'm a sept 15 btb too!.... nice to meet u all..... just wanted to check if u all will be doing your nails as I wan to doine but my htb says no need Leh.......

Fangky

Hihi gals...... I'm a sept 15 btb too!.... nice to meet u all..... just wanted to check if u all will be doing your nails as I wan to doine but my htb says no need Leh.......
Yes i doing leh, i think bcos some photos will focus on your hands mah. so intending to do Gel Nails!

Just dropping in to wish all September 2015 brides all the best! I'm getting married this Saturday, and have been planning the majority of our wedding from overseas (and mainly by myself - no planner), so I'm both incredibly stressed and very excited now.

My friends took me out to have a gel manicure and pedicure on Sunday, so my hands are looking very pretty, but not great for still having to do some handicrafts. Ah well!